人教版初中英语单词表翻译 ,求中文翻译!一定采纳!!!!!!

初一英语单词翻译提升训练及答案一
  【&翻译提升训练及答案一】同学们,下面老师就为大家总结一些单词翻译提升训练及答案,一起来看看应该怎么翻译,加强哦。详情请看  单词翻译提升训练  1. I have one ________ (表弟). He likes basketball very much.  2. Jim was _________ (出生) in England. But now he lives in New York.  3. Jane usually goes __________ (跑步) in the morning.  4. I like to eat in a ___________ (餐馆).  5. He scored two ___________ (精彩的) goals in his _______ (第一) match for his new term.  6. In the last six ________ (月), he scored 15 goals in 12 matches.  7. He is a __________ (成员) of the Music Club.  8. Many people love looking for things on the __________ (英特网).  9. I want to be a computer ___________ (程序员) when I grow up.  答案  1.cousin 2.born 3.running 4.restaurant 5.wonderful, first  6.months 7.member 8.Internet 9.programmer
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /chuzhong/227615.html
相关阅读:
下一篇:没有了你现在的位置 : &
小学英语单词大全(含中文翻译)
  【导语】小学英语的学习基本上是单词、短小的对话和简短的小文章。所以,单词成了小学英语学习中重要的内容之一。小编特意为同学们整理了小学英语单词大全(含中文翻译),希望对大家有所帮助。更多内容尽在英语网。
小学英语单词大全(含中文翻译)
已更新完,谢谢关注
&更多资料请关注&&英语网
  相关推荐&&
  热点推荐&&
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐谁能给我5篇初中英语作文 要带翻译 字数不要太多 大概50~60个单词
无限刷粉369
一、如今,在我们身边,父母均在外打工的留守儿童比比皆是.关注留守儿童,事构建和谐社会的重要内容.关注留守儿童,要靠全社会的共同努力.你认为留守儿童面临的主要问题有那些?为了解决留守儿童的问题,请你向当地政府提建议.提示:1.缺乏父母的关爱,性格孤僻,学习压力大、自卑.2.缺乏安全保障(家庭照官不力,容易犯错误甚至犯罪).建议:1.学校建立留守儿童心里咨询室,老师应该把爱播撒到每一个留守儿童的心田.2.政府利用节假日建立留守儿童家长学校.3.社会各界开展与留守儿童一帮一结对子的活动.4.父母尽可能回到孩子身边,给孩子生活上和学习上的帮助和关爱. Dear Mayor: I'm a middle school student. I'm writing to tell you something aroud us. Nowadays, there are many left-behind children whose parents work away from their hometowns. Most of them are from the coutryside, you know, they have many problem. They are always lonely and stressed out because they are short of their parents' love. At the same time, they are easy to make mistakes even do some thing against the laws, because they're short of their families' care. How to solve their problems? In my eyes, the government can set up a parents school for these children on holidays, you can organize" hand-in-hand" activity to call on more people to help them. You can also raise money to donate to these children. As the song says:"If everyone gives their love, the world will be better." It's very important for us to pay more attention to these children if we want to build a harmonious society. Best wishes to you! Sincerely,
二、小伟做了一个梦.他梦见自己为北京奥运会做一名志愿者,他努力帮助来自世界各地的外国朋友……在交谈中,小伟让外国朋友更多地了解北京.外国朋友感谢小伟,并认为小伟的英语非常好.小伟很高兴,他甜蜜地笑了…… 参考词汇:try/do one's best, find (that), heavy (lost) , carry (show, take), taxi (car, bike), on the way, talk with (with) Xiao Wei had a dream last night . In the dream, he wolunteered to serve the Beijing Olympics. He tried his best to help the foreign friends from different countries. When he found a foreign friend worried in the street, he went up to him and asked him what was the matter. The foreigner told Xiao Wei he was Jack , and he forgot the way to the Sun Hotel. Then Xiao Wei stopped a taxi and took him to the Sun Hotel . Xiao Wei talked with Jack on the way, he made Jack know more about
. Jack thanked Xiao Wei very much , he thought Xiao Wei's English was very good. Xiao Wei was very happy.He smiled and smiled. Then he woke up .
三、去年春节期间,我国大部分地区遭受雪灾,特别是南方,室几十年未遇.公路、铁路、机场都被迫关闭,电网瘫痪,数百万人不能回家过年.部分山区人民生活异常困难,在各级政府的带领下,人民群众、解放军战士英勇抗击雪灾,涌现出大批可歌可泣的英雄事迹.作为一名中学生,你有何感想?有何打算?能不能改变这种状态? As we know, our country suffered heavy snow last Spring Festival. Everything was covered with heavy snow. It made the buses, trains and planes stop. Millions of people couldn't go home. Many people suffered trouble. There was no food, water or light in some places. Our government called on people to fight against heavy snow. As a student, I think we should learn from those heroes. We must study hard at school. We should learn all kinds of nowledge to make our motherland stronger, better and richer.
四、假设你是李晓平,是黄冈中学的学生.请你围绕“建设和谐社会”的主题,根据下面所给出的提示,用英语给全省中学生写一封倡议书.1.人与社会:祖国、家乡、学校,热爱关心;2.人与人:家人、师长、同学,诚信互助;3.人与自然:能源、环境、动植物,爱惜保护;4.你的态度:内容由考生自己拟定.注意:1.词数100左右;2.倡议书的开头、结尾以及提示句已为你写好,不计入词数;3.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯.
Build a Harmonious SocietyDear fellow students,Our government is going to build a "harmonious society". I think it is everyone's duty to work hard to achieve this goal.As high school students, what should we do ?First of all, we should love our motherland. Let's take a great interest in the development of our hometowns and take an active part in our school's activities.Secondly, let's fill the world with love. We should show our respect for old people, our parents and our teachers. We should also care for each other and help those in need. Mostimportant of all, all of us must be faithful and honest in our daily life.Finally, let's work together to save energy and protect our natural environment, including animals, trees, flowers and grass.As for myself, I will study even harder and try my best to do all the above.Dear fellow students, let's start right now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day,every hour, and every minute!Li XiaopingFrom
High School
五、根据所给中文提示语,以“Saving the Earth’’为题写一篇80字左右的段文.注意语句扩展,意思连惯.段文开头已给出. 中文提示语: 1.
任何保护环境已成为世界最大难题之一. 2.
垃圾污染环境、损害健康,不要到处扔垃圾. 3.
废水流到江里、湖里和田地里,污染农作物,杀死大量的鱼. 4.
保持环境干净和整洁.我们只有一个地球,应该保护她,使我们的家园更加美丽. 所给词语:pollute , harm, throw, rubbish, pour, try one’s best
Saving the Earth How to protect the environment becomes….. Saving the Earth How to protect the environment becomes one of the biggest problems in the world. We can find the rubbish not only pollutes our environment but also harms people’s health. So we should not throw rubbish onto the ground. Some factories are pouring waste water into rivers, the lakes and the fields. It can pollute plants, sometimes it can kill lots of fish.We must keep our environment clean and tidy. We have only one earth. We must try our best to protect her, and make our home more beautiful
六、为了保护地球有限的资源,我们应该采取什么措施呢?请根据下面的提示写一篇约80词的短文,短文开头已经给出.提示词;1.save water, the source of life , protect drinking water, stop polluting, make full use of it2.save electricity, crucial, turn off, other electric machines3. save forests, useful ,stop cutting down4.recycle useful rubbish, save resources Although the world develops much faster and better, the resources on the earth get fewer and fewer.In order to protect them,something must be done. Save water. Water is the source of life. No water, no life. So it’s very important for us to do so.Not only should we protect drinking water and stop polluting it, but also make full use of it. Save electricity. It is crucial. We can’t imagine what the life will be like without it.Everyone should do his best to save electricity. Don’t forget to turn off lights or other electric machines when we finish working. Save forests. They are useful .Please stop cutting them down and use recycled paper instead. Make our world a green one to live in. Recycle useful rubbish. Plenty of rubbish can be recycled like cans,paper, bottles, and so on. We can save resources in this way.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求初中人教版英语单词归类。要有中文翻译的哦!人教版初中英语单词归类初中英语单词归类
交通工具类: bus, car, boat, ship, taxi, plane, train, streamer, jeep, motorcar, bicycle, run car, airplane
比富像这个,不过要有中文翻译的单词量只要是人教版的多多益善哦~···
涛涛镹娑57j
公共汽车,小车,小船,船,出租车,飞机,火车,
,吉普车,摩托车,自行车,跑车,飞机。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语单词汇总 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信