cut the cars drive联网吗

页面没有找到页面没有找到Driving in China I have been driving cars since I reached the pedals(踏板)(2013咸宁)完形填空_九年级_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Driving&in&China&I&have&been&driving&cars&since&I&reached&the&pedals(踏板)(2013咸宁)完形填空
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Driving&in&China&I&have&been&driving&cars&since&I&reached&the&pedals(踏板)(2013咸宁)完形填空
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 12:51:16
(2013咸宁)完形填空 Driving in ChinaI have been driving cars since I reached the pedals(踏板). In Canada you 36 16 to get a driver’s license. I 37 myself to be a very good driver. I visited China 20 years ago. I with my wife was in Shanghai to give a paper at a conference. We 38 the number of bicycles on the roads and the few cars. In Canada almost each family has one car, but it was 39 that most Chinese depended on bicycles. I 40 Shanghai and to other Chinese cities many times since then and have watched the fast changes on the roads. There are far fewer bicycles now but 41 cars. The roads are crowded, the government has been forced to limit the number of days some cars can 42 and the traffic jams are almost constant (经常的). So are the accidents. On a recent visit I saw four or five 43 within a two-week period. To get a driver’s license in Canada, you must drive, with an examiner, on real roads and in real traffic. However, in China you learn on a closed course, 44 real traffic, get a license and only then are able to drive under real roads. Driving in Canada and driving in China 45 two different experiences. In Canada there are traffic jams but they aren’t so bad. We have we obey them and drivers are usually 46 , allowing other cars to cut in front of them knowing it won’t make much difference. In China, if you stop 47 another car cut in front of you will probably be there for a long time because once one car gets in, dozens of 48 will follow.I would rather 49 the bus than drive my car in downtown Shanghai and Beijing. Because it’s 50 and stronger than most things that might run into it. 36. A. must be B. may be C. can be D. could be37. A. regard B. wonder C. consider D. think38. A. were fond of B. were angry with C. were satisfied with D. were amazed at39. A. impossible B. clear C. similar D. useless40. A. have been to B. have been in C. have gone to D. have come to 41. A. fewer B. more C. less D. many42. A. be driven B. drive C. allow D. be allowed43. A. cars B. bicycles C. accidents D. people44. A. in B. without C. with D. under45. A. be B. is C. am D. are46. A. polite B. impolite C. angry D. unhappy47. A. wanting B. letting C. to let D. to want48. A. ones B. another C. other D. others49. A. taking B. to take C. took D. take50. A. smaller B. bigger C. brighter D. lighter36-40 ACDBA 41-45 BACBD 46-50 ACDDB
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)CUT THE CARS - Racing has never been so fun for kids
CUT THE CARS - Racing has neve
综合评分:
\" Featured App\"FREE !! FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY !!!!!!!GET READY FOR A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!!!You have Cut fruits & you have cut vegetables and even birds...How about CUTTING CARS,PLANES, CYCLES & avoid them from colliding into our jogger who is jogging listening to music with his eyes closed. Be careful not to cut the AMBULANCE because we do not want to harm the patients in them also do not cut the apples and the bird that brings the golden apple .(WE DONT BELIEVE IN CUTTING \"APPLE\")Special features :1. THREE different modes – Classic(for your kid),Timed(for you) AND CRAZY MODE (for the crazy you)2. GAME CENTER enabled to check global high scores3. Various background themes in classic mode4.BONUS apples in crazy modeHAVE FUN WITH CUTTING CARS, BOTH FOR KIDS AND GROWN UPSWARNING : YOU GIVE THE IPAD TO YOUR KIDS AND THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT THEY WILL GET SO ADDICTED TO CUT THE CARS THAT YOU MIGHT NOT GET IT BACK !!!
其他帐号登录:
为此应用打分:
请填写评论内容
(通过iTunes下载)
应用相关文章
大家都在玩
热门苹果应用
古印加祖玛
我的世界(Minecr
鳄鱼小顽皮爱洗澡
孤胆车神:维加斯
朵拉智力拼图