在&&中查看更多...
true&:&真实的, 实 ...
在&&中查看更多...
the property possessed by something that is in correct
"out of true"
Adjective:
consistent
"the story is true"
"it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true"
"the true meaning of the statement"
"his aim was true"
"he was dead on target"
devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause
"true believers bonded together against all who disagreed with them"
expressing or given to
"a true statement"
"gave truthful testimony"
"a truthful person"
conforming to
"the horseshoe crab is not a true crab"
"Pythagoras was the first true mathematician"
"a dependable worker"
"an honest working stiff"
"a reliable sourcSFLe of information"
"he was true to his word"
"I would be true for there are those who trust me"
"genuine emotion"
"her interest in people was unfeigned"
"true grief"
"true courage"
"a spirit which true men have always admired"
"a true friend"
determined with reference to the earth's axis rather tha
"true north is geographic north"
having a legal
"the legitimate heir"
"the true and lawful king"
"a true note"
"the window frame isn't quite true"
"true, she is the smartest in her class"
make level, square, balanced,
"true up the cylinder of an engine"
true的用法和样例:
用作形容词 (adj.)
She gave the true account of what had happened.
她如实地讲述了发生的事情。
On what grounds do you say that is true?
你根据什么说那是真的?
We both thought that he had given a true judgement.
我们都认为他给出了正确的判断。
用作副词 (adv.)
She spoke truer than she knew.
她说的比她了解的更接近事实。
The arrow flew straight and true to its mark.
那箭不偏不斜地直朝目标飞去。
用作名词 (n.)
Two of the pictures hanging on the wall are out of true.
挂在墙上的照片中有两张挂得不正。
用作及物动词 (vt.)
It is not easy to true up a frame.
做个标准的框架也不容易。
用作形容词 (adj.)
This is a true report of what happened.
这是所发生事情的真实报道。
I didn't realize the true seriousness of the country's problems until I went there myself.
我亲自到了那里之后才体会到这个国家各种问题的实际严重性。
Her true motives only emerged later.
她的真实动机是后来才显露的。
True gentleman is above envy, jealousy or vindictiveness.
真君子是坦荡而无妒忌、猜疑或报复之心的。
True wealth does not consist in what we have but in what we are.
真正的财富不在于我们拥有什么,而在于我们自身的价值。
True friendship should last for ever.
真正的友谊应永恒不渝。
The frog is not a true reptile.
青蛙并非真正的爬行动物。
He has been my true friend for many years.
他是我多年的忠实朋友。
I think the painter has produced a very true likeness.
我认为这位画家画得非常逼真。
The whale is a true mammal, even though it may look like a fish.
鲸鱼是典型的哺乳动物,尽管它看上去像鱼。
The story must be true,I read it in the newspaper.
这个故事准是真的,那是我在报上看到的。
This is much cheaper than that, it is true, but it is not half so strong.
这确实比那种便宜得多,但没有那种一半结实。
You may not t it is true, however, that I always do my best.
你也许并不看重我的工作,但我却真的总是尽力而为。
What you are saying may be true, but in this case it is completely beside the point.
你说的话也许不错,但与本题根本不相干。
If the door's not exactly true it won't close properly.
这扇门如果安得不正就关不上。
S+be+~+ prep .-phrase
That may be true in a manner of speaking, but even so,I have my doubts.
那件事也许可以说是真的,不过,即使如此,我仍有怀疑。
What she says is true in a sense.
在某种意义上,她所说的是正确的。
This news is strange, but it is true for all that.
这消息虽然奇特,但它是真实的。
His story was true to nature.
他讲的故事是真实的。
He promised to be always true to her.
他保证永远忠于她。
They are true to their words and principles.
他们遵守自己的诺言和原则。
He is true to his name.
他名不虚传。
You have to admit that these sketches are true to life.
你得承认这些素描很逼真。
Besides the acting being true to life, the singing was splendid.
不但动作十分逼真,演唱也极为出色。
It is/was+~+to- v
It would be truer to say that he was careless than that he was unkind.
与其说他待人苛刻倒不如说粗心更正确。
It is/was+~+that-clause
It is true that the project involves a certain amount of risk, but I still think we should go ahead.
这个计划确实有一定的风险,但我仍然认为我们应该干下去。
It is true that they lost the last battle, but they still went on fighting.
确实他们在上次战斗中被打败了,但他们仍继续战斗。
Is it true that he has left London?
他已离开了伦敦的消息属实吗?
用作形容词 (adj.)
as true as a die
极忠诚,极可靠 faithful very much
The man professed to be as true as a die, we found afterwards that he was a well-known thief.
这个人自称非常诚实,后来我们发现他是个出名的窃贼。
as true as steel
极忠实,极可靠 faithful very much
Masson is one of my oldest friends and is as true as steel whatever happens.
马逊是我的老朋友,不论发生什么情况,他都绝对可靠。
实现,成真 happen just as was wished, expected, or dreamt
When I won all that money, it was as if all my dreams had come true.
当我赢得了那笔钱时,我的梦想似乎都成真了。
His words came true.
他的话应验了。
The age-long dream of the Chinese people has come true.
中国人民长期以来的梦想已经实现了。
out of true
未安正 not fitting or placing in its proper position
The wheel on your bicycle is out of true.
你自行车的一个轮子未安正。
Every time he passed a picture, he puts it straight if it's out of true.
每当图片经他传递,只要有不整齐的,他就将它理顺。
true colours
本来面目,本性 one' what one is really like
Once he achieved power he showed his true colours.
他一掌权就露出了本来的面目。
The bandit came out in his true colours at last.
那个匪徒终于露出了真面目。
true to form〔type〕
一如往常,一如既往 behaving or acting just as one would expect
The little boy's actions ran true to form. He bothered his mother until she gave him his way.
那小男孩一如既往,一直吵到他母亲依他才肯罢休。
True to type, he arrived late.
跟往常一样,他来晚了。
用作形容词 (adj.)
正确的分析
忠实的朋友
真正的友谊
正确的判断
真正的爱情
真正的哺乳动物
真实的报道
真正的爬行动物
实际的严重性
真实的故事
真正的财富
具有历史真实性的
显然是事实
Ye haue done as a trew subjet ought to do to his lorde.
出自:Ld Berners
I will be true to my word.
出自:Sir W. Scott
While most of the hard left writers..have softened..Bond remains resolutely true to the cause.
出自:Plays International
Give him a hand with truing up a wheel.
出自:J. Wyndham
True it up on a disc sander.
出自:Woodworking
true的详细讲解:
adj.(形容词)
true的基本意思是“真实的,符合事实的”,指某事与事实相吻合,强调事物的客观真实性,也可指“实际的”,即事物客观真实的一面。true还可指“真正的,真货的,纯正的”“忠实的,忠诚的”“典型的”“正确的,准确的”等。
true在句中可用作定语,也可用作表语。用作定语时,后可接抽象名词,也可接具体名词; 用作表语时,其后可接介词短语,也可接动词不定式或that从句。
true后常接介词to,表示“对…忠实”; 接of,表示“符合于…,对…实用”。
true还可用作副词,意思是“真实地; 准确地”。
true还可用作名词,意思是“真实;真理”。
adj.(形容词)
true, actual, positive, real
这组词都有“真正的”“真实的”意思。其区别是:
1.real可用于有形的人或物,也可用于无形的事物; true和actual通常只用于无形的事。
2.real可用作定语,也可用作表语; actual只用作定语。
3.actual, real, true在表示“实际存在的”“真实的”“是一致的”时,可以互换使用。但actual强调实际存在的,现实的,而非理论上的,谣传的,假定的,尤指知识、财产、价值、状态或行为、经验。real强调真正的,而非假冒、伪造的,主要指实情、实例、实物。例如:
Is your ring real gold?你的戒指是真金的吗?
true强调真实的,而非妄言、虚伪的,常指爱情、故事、历史等。例如:
True love should last for ever.真正的爱情应永远保持下去。
positive强调确实的,而非尚未证实的,常指真理、证据等,例如:
These fingerprints are positive proof that he used the gun.这些指纹是他用过这支枪的确实证据。
这些形容词均含“准确的,正确的”之意。
:accurate指通过谨慎的努力达到符合事实或实际,侧重不同程度的准确性,与事实无出入。
:exact着重在质与量方面的准确,语气比accurate强。
:precise侧重极端准确,更强调细节的精确无误。
:right使用广泛,可与这些词中的correct换用,但常暗示道德、理解、行动等方面的正确。
:true暗指绝对准确,尤指复制品与原件丝毫不差。
:correct最常用词,主要指按一定标准或规则来衡量,没有谬误和差错或无缺点错误。
adj.(形容词)
我希望我的梦想会变成现实。
误 I hope my dream will become true.
正 I hope my dream will come true.
析 表示“成为现实”时,要用come true,其中的come不可用become来代替。
她试图揭露事实。
误 She tried to unearth the true facts.
正 She tried to unearth the facts.
析 fact的意思是“事实”,已含有真实的意味,所以true是多余的。
真的,他生她的气了。
误 It is true for him to be angry with her.
正 It is true that he is angry with her.
析 true可以用于It is/was true that...句型,但不可以用于It is/was true for sb to...的句型。
他信守诺言。
误 He was true of his promise.
正 He was true to his promise.
析 表示“忠实”“信守”时,要用be true to,这里to是介词,后接名词,不可用of代替。
☆ 直接源自古英语的triewe(西撒克逊语),treowe(麦西亚语),意为忠实的,可信赖的。
true的海词问答与网友补充:
true的相关资料:
true&:&真的,真实 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【同义词】
true的相关缩略词,共有9条
训练在城市环境
Thermalright最终极限(CPU冷却器)
卡车司机代表联合卓越
true:基本情况 专 辑:True 歌 手:方力申 语 言:粤语 公 司:百代唱片 日期: 相关内容 世界之大 (大家乐 广告歌) - 方力申/邓健泓/李彩桦/Cookies【01】世…
相关词典网站:英语的反义疑问句what you said is not true,()?该填is it还是isn't it?
很高兴为您解答!填is it 反义疑问句前面是否定,其后应该用肯定翻译:你所讲的不是真的,对吗?希望可以帮到您,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
填is it...前面句子是否定,所以后面就是肯定,但是如果是否定词,比如说is unhappy,则句子不表示否定,则用isn't it..懂了吗
is itwhat you said 是主语,谓语是is not, 表语 是true.所以,它还是一句否定句,反义词是肯定的,is it 不要被what you said 迷惑,划清句子成分很重要。
填 is it 前否后肯
扫描下载二维码what is true love-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
what is true love
来源:互联网 发表时间: 2:28:32 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“what is true love”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“what is true love”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:what is true love,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: true love is meeting the right people in right time at right place解决方案2: 翻译? 什么是真爱解决方案3: 意思是:什么是真爱!

真爱是对所爱人深深的同情加上爱惜,不舍得丢弃一丝一毫。真爱是爱情之树深扎于泥土之下的茁壮的根系,没有外力的强烈的破坏,它是不会轻易泯灭的。有哲学家说:“爱在本质上是一种指向弱小者的感情。”一种完全发自内心的愿为对方的快乐与幸福付出的心态,一种不由自主的想把对方置于自己的保护之下,提供情感和身体保护的强烈的冲动,因而及至所能的宠她(他),心疼她(他),不管事实上自己是否比对方更强大。真爱是无条件的,无私的。真爱是爱人口渴时递上的一杯水,真爱是出门时的一句叮咛,真爱是爱人哭泣时张开的怀抱,真爱是匆忙回家的路上脑中闪过的“如果我不回家,他就会睡不着觉”的念头,真爱是爱人病痛时恨不得替她(他)去痛的一种心情,真爱是“只要她(他)开心,我愿意做一切”的固执,真爱是把她(他)看作是世界上最脆弱、最需要呵护的人。 

我们都知道,爱代表着一种责任,爱是一种无条件的付出和牺牲,爱是永无止境永不失落的,爱不是不要回报,而爱的回报就是对方的永远快乐和幸福。而对方的快乐就是你的快乐,对方的幸福就是你的幸福,你应该快乐着她的快乐,幸福着她的幸福。不管是爱情中的爱如此,亲情、友情中的爱也是如此。 

人活着,无非是希望自己过着快乐和幸福的生活。而能和自己心爱的人在一起,能为自己所爱的人付出就是人生的一大快事。当你爱一个人时,你也是希望她过得快乐和幸福,而只有她快乐幸福所以你才快乐幸福。所以当你觉得爱她时,你就已经决定了为她无条件付出甚至是牺牲,而只有当这种付出和牺牲能给她带来快乐和幸福时,你的付出和牺牲才是有意义的,你付出的爱才能找到归宿。如果你的付出和牺牲不能给对方带来快乐和幸福,说明你根本就不了解对方,说明你根本就不懂得爱对方,说明你们根本就不适合在一起,而当你无论如何改变付出和牺牲的方式(也就是爱的方式)都不能令双方快乐和幸福时,说明你们根本就不适合相爱。此时,你们可以给对方的只有互相祝福了。因为祝福也是一种爱,当你对她的爱只剩下了祝福,那就是你们该放弃的时候了,那就好好的互相祝福吧,让你们最后的爱继续,让你们各自去寻找真正属于自己的爱。 

爱没有对与错,只有适合与否,愿意与否,快乐与否。当你们已经不能在一起时,不是她没有选择你,也不是你抛弃了她,而是快乐没有选择你们,幸福没有选择你们,爱情没有选择你们。所以不要烦恼,也不要悲伤,你们应该互相祝福,希望各自找到真正属于自己的爱。如果当你失去对方时感到痛苦,那么证明你根本不是爱她,你只是想占有她,而当你的占有欲不能得到满足时你才会痛苦。当你爱一个人时,你应该想到的不是对方能给你什么,而是你可以给她什么,你可以给她所需要的感情吗?你可以给她快乐和幸福吗?你可以快乐着她的快乐幸福着她的幸福吗?只有这样的爱才是真爱,只有这种爱才是幸福的。 

爱情是很公平的,只有先付出后才能得到,不管是男人还是女人,只要你觉得爱对方,你就相好先付出吧,只想得到不想付出的人最终总是最痛苦的。其实,只要你真心的付出爱,那么你一定会得到同样的回报。只要你为了你爱的人真心的付出,那么你的爱就是真爱,不是你拥有的真爱,而是你付出的真爱,你创造的真爱。人总是想寻找和得到真爱,但却总不愿意付出真爱,试问,如果没有人愿意付出,那么怎么会有人得到呢?既然你都不愿意付出,那么你怎么有权利要求别人付出呢?所以那些真正得到真爱的人往往总是那些愿意无条件的无私的付出真爱的人。因为,真爱就在你心中,你根本就不用寻找真爱,你自己有的是真爱,只是你把它深藏起来,不愿意给人分享而已。但是,只有和别人一起分享的真爱,自己才能感觉得到,自己才能享受得到,因为真爱是无私的,真爱是用来付出的而不是索取的。 解决方案4: 什么是真爱? the true love is when you and she-he will love for ever!
 解决方案5: 真正的爱!最终会变为忠诚,以及相互信任,依赖!(*^__^*) 解决方案6: 信任,不求回报的无止境的付出
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号A few months back I addressed the question we were receiving frequently
Now, we are seeing stereotypes of secular Buddhists cropping up, and some assumptions about the beliefs or lack thereof regarding secular Buddhists. I’d like to address both questions in one article, because they tend to roll into one another in conversations.
What is a Secular Buddhist?
To define a secular Buddhist is not easy, and anything we come up with that may fit one person is not going to apply to many others. One thing we can say with accuracy is that secular Buddhists are a diverse bunch. People are coming to secular
Buddhism from many walks of life from Christianity and Judaism, from Atheism and Humanism, to many of the various established Buddhist traditions.
Secular Buddhism is new on the block compared to our sister traditions, and secular Buddhists’ approaches to practice is almost as varied as the people themselves. Yet, I would like to take Gotama’s approach to self and say what secular Buddhists are not:
In spite of what’s being bandied about the ‘net, secular Buddhists are not Stephen Batchelor clones. Not all secular Buddhists know about Stephen Batchelor, and while many do, not all are in 100% agreement with him on every aspect of Buddhism. And while many of us like him immensely, he is not our god, he is not our Buddha, and we do not aspire to be Stephen’s twin.
We do not all approach practice the same way, nor do we all view the suttas in the same light, and many of us don’t even agree on Gotama himself (more on this in beliefs below).
Secular Buddhists do not feel the need to erase the colorful rich, history of Buddhism, nor do we want to destroy traditions, their practices, their rituals, or their beliefs. Most secular Buddhists do not consider traditional Buddhism as “wrong” and secular Buddhism as “right”.
It’s impossible to say a secular Buddhist is this. In doing so, we’d create a stereotype that simply wouldn’t fit many secular Buddhists, and frankly secular Buddhists and Buddhism does not exist in and of itself any more than anything else. However, we do have some commonalities, but again, these are not going to apply to all secular Buddhists:
Many secular Buddhists approach Buddhism from a practice point of view only.
Many secular Buddhists are not dogmatic about the suttas but have great respect for the teachings.
Many secular Buddhists consider the most relevant teachings to be the four noble truths, the eightfold path, and the ethics and compassion that comes out of both of those. However, there is much variation on how they define these teachings and put them into practice. In fact, we have a lot of healthy discussion and disagreement on these topics with each other.
Many secular Buddhist approach the sutta translations enthusiastically, skillfully, and skeptically. There is also much disagreement and agreement over the suttas.
Many secular Buddhists don’t care at all about the suttas, Buddhist history, or even Buddha. What they want is they want to know what to do.
What do they believe?
As for beliefs . . . Many Buddhists, if they have worked with meditation and mindfulness much, get to the point where they are good at discovering their own beliefs, dissecting them, and letting go of them
where appropriate. Belief, after all, is simply an idea that one clings to, in some cases with compelling evidence, and in other cases with no evidence at all. We all have beliefs. It’s how human beings form world views, but this Buddhist practice is wonderful in helping us examine them.
Some secular Buddhists believe Buddha was a historical figure and his authenticity is of importance to their practice.
Some secular Buddhists don’t believe Buddha was a historical figure, and view Gotama as a myth and the teachings as full of wisdom, and some nonsense.
Some secular Buddhists have never thought about whether Gotama is a historical person or a myth, and some don’t care either way.
Some secular Buddhists practice rituals they learned in traditional Buddhism, while other secular Buddhists reject those very same rituals.
Some secular Buddhists believe all the teachings should be approached with scientific scrutiny, tested out in the Lab of Life, and they let go of anything in the suttas that can not be practiced in life.
Some secular Buddhists believe in rebirth or reincarnation, while many do not.
Some secular Buddhists believe one can reach a fixed state of enlightenment and end suffering completely, while others do not.
Some secular Buddhists view enlightenment as moments of being awake, mindful in the present without mental embellishments and the suffering that creates.
Some secular Buddhists believe it’s unBuddhist to call oneself a Buddhist of any sort.
I could go on, but I’m hoping you’ll see that defining
secular Buddhists is difficult and perhaps unnecessary. The one thing we do share is an interest in Buddhism, the practice, and we want to suffer less or not at all.
agree we are practicing or learning about Buddhism on some level, even if it’s just an interest in mindfulness.
Secular is a controversial word that is gaining a variety of definitions. Secular is sometimes defined as not religious or not concerning this world and
or allowing for all traditions and religions and not adhering to any single one in particular.
Additionally there are other Buddhist group names: Natural Buddhism, Pragmatic Buddhism, and Non-Buddhism. Frankly, all these names are just labels. They help on a conventional level, but they are not worth arguing about, certainly not worth clinging to. If you feel more comfortable calling yourself a Pragmatic Buddhist, go for it. If Secular Buddhist appeals to you, then have at it. If you call yourself a Zen practitioner and are enjoying the content on this site, awesome!
I’d like to give warning by using a phrase from the suttas I really like: don’t get caught in a thicket of views. As soon as you say, secular Buddhists believe such and such, you’ll come across a person who doesn’t believe that. If you define secular Buddhists in one particular way, you’ll come across someone else who defines it another way. Better to refer to yourself regarding these labels by saying something like: For me and my practice secular Buddhism is . . . Or saying: I call myself a secular Buddhist because. . . .
Define yourself if you wish, but be careful about defining others. And be mindful of what that definition means to you and how tightly you wear the label.
The secular Buddhists (with all other Buddhist types) have countless differences among us. What we all have in common is we are human beings who suffer, who want to be free of suffering. Let’s just start from that foundation, have compassion for one another, enjoy healthy disagreements, the sharing of information, and enjoy the benefits of this practice.
May we all be free of suffering!
About the Author ()
Dana is Technical Director of the Secular Buddhist Association. She learned Buddhism through a DVD course on Tibetan Mahayana Buddhism, followed by a two-year course in person. She then studied Theravada Buddhism through the Insight Meditation South Bay with teacher Shaila Catherine. She has been a practitioner now for over a decade.
Dana has been working in the internet industry since 1992, has held the positions of web developer, technical writer, and online community manager. She is a geek girl with a passion for science and computing.
Subscribe to receive articles or podcasts.
Sites That Link to this Post
Follow Us!Login/Register
Remember Me
With your donation, you help the SBA to continue to play a vital role in developing a Secular Buddhist perspective and practice.
SBA Calendar
Recent Topics
5 days, 8 hours ago
2 days, 11 hours ago
1 week, 3 days ago
6 days, 18 hours ago
2 weeks, 2 days ago}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is not to like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信