用英语写一段五年级假期的每日总结怎么写活动,怎么写?

用英语写一段话 我喜欢我的假期。我喜欢在假期里的每一天。
明媚忧伤噁
I like my holiday. I like during the holidays each day.
2L语序错了。
I love my holiday. I love every day during the holidays
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语快乐寒假怎么写就是第17页,五年级
诺念禁卫军301
Happy vacation In vacation,  Schoolmates want to pay attention to safety , still have , bring about when the beginning of the term, the parents advice note accomplish school assignment carefully,...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用英语写一篇暑假旅行计划五年级_百度知道
用英语写一篇暑假旅行计划五年级
I also want to go to the Disney Amusement Ps a good place to shop.The Hong Kong's one of the most famous amusement pas
night is beautiful.I think I will have a good time.Because it&#39.I plan to go to the Hong Kong.I will take some photos about it.Everyone has their plans.And the food is really delicious there.
I believe I will enjoy my summer vacation.Here are my plans.It&#39The summer vacation will come
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
暑假的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学生暑假英语作文:我的日常生活
编辑点评:
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
I get up at six o&clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o&clock.
After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o&clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
【参考译文】
虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。
我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。
放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
Watermelon is many people's favorite. it is sweet and it has a lot of water. watermelon has two colors, green outside and red inside. people usually have watermelons in summer.
最新2016暑假英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
What did the fifth grade six one(如果对你有帮助,麻烦点击“好评”,谢谢~)
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 每日总结怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信