atlastbest都at last是什么意思思啊

Guestbook - Perl Script by Rui
No.162 Xianfeng Gu :
Hi Rui,Thank you for giving us the talk! It is wonderful!I like your work very much! Hope I can learn more from you!Xianfeng
No.161 Bo :
hi, rui, how is going recently? any new moves?
No.160 Qin :
Rui! Rui! Rui!
No.159 .cn :
[url=http://www.huonet.net]北京搜索引擎优化[/url][url=.cn]触摸屏[/url]
No.158 Ke :
could you please publish the .ppt of sig05, translucent objects?thank you!
No.157 shijuan :
好一阵子没来,这次一看终于有点变化啦:)好奇的是照片上你脖子上套的什么啊?我刚开始以为是书包带,后来一想不会这么傻吧,还在脖子上套书包,虽然你人笑得挺傻的:)再不就是相机套,总不会是围裙吧~~~
No.156 l :
No.154 domain :
hi and nice greetings from germanyan a happy 2006 :-)best Regards[URL=http://domainunion.de]domain[/URL]
No.153 guo :
why block the gallery? password
No.152 张世清 :
原来是98混合班的师兄,佩服佩服!
No.151 paulo soares casamentos noiva :
I woul like to tell you that that I felt impressed when I entered on your site. I'm a musician at sapo.pt but you are very perfect on what you do. by the way, i
liked very much Amelie theme song I and Bach Prelude #1 . congratulations
No.150 D Bracewell :
Your Amelie tracks are extraordinary. Thanks.
No.149 Xie Kun :
从别人的博客上面看到你的链接,来看看哦
No.148 Xiaorui Zhai :
Sorry, the last sentence is waiting for you!:)
No.147 Xiaorui Zhai :
Hello,my chinese name is zhai xiao rui, and now I'm studying in Computer Graphic at Hangzhou, but not in Zhejiang University. Hope you'll give me some advice in Interactive Ray Tracing if you have free time.If you see these words, hope you'll writing to me. My email:Wishing for you!
No.146 Lingxiao Zhao :
Hello Wang Rui:I am a PhD student working in the computer graphics & CAD / CAM group of Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. Your work looks very impressive to me, and since we are contributing to the same field of technology, I feel that there are lots of interesting things for us to talk. There could also be some possibilities of the cooperation between us in the future. I would like very much to keep contact with you.I started my PhD project late in the last year. My effort focuses on the geometry processing of the polygonal mesh. I also put some of my interests on DVR and shape recognising. More specifically, my research mainly contributes to the medical applications. Image processing and pattern recognition
are involved in some of my work as well.I hope we can have a friendly and interesting communication from now on. I am a novice in this technique field and still have lots of things to improve myself, so I am very happy to learn and discuss with you. Thank you for your consideration.My email address is: zlx@graphics.tudelft.nltele: +31-15-27-84698With best regards!Lingxiao
No.145 Hongbo :
what's the password to your Gallery? btw, nice website
No.144 Siddharth Yedur :
Listened to the first piece from Amelie. Must say you are progressing well :0)
No.143 Wang rui :
coincidental~! My name is Wang Rui too.I am a student from Guang Zhou in China. By searching my name in google,I found your website by chance.I'd like to make friends with u.because I love music tooooooo.....hoep you can reply me.^.^E-mail:
No.142 sunsun :
Happy Birthday~o_O
No.141 apple :
随便逛逛的
No.140 NickCai :
I am a classmate of you at year 1997 . Perhaps you have forgotten me . I am here just to ask you if you have some info a bout 董硕。 If you have ,Please
. Thank you very much and may you happy every day !
No.139 shi :
咦,怎么我登录你的主页但是在Nedstat Basic上的visitor却不是我们学校的名字呢
No.138 Dengting Boyanton :
Hello Ray,Wenlin kept telling me how impressed she was by your website. So visited your website out of curiosity. Well, I am sure impressed as well! So glad to have you as our CSSS webmaster. I am sure our website will have NEW look because of you!look forward to working with you in 05-06!All the best!Dengting:)
No.137 Ernest :
Hey, I just found your site a while ago.
I was searching through the theme song to Amelie and found your Piano Playing section.
I just wanted to say, your skills are awesome.
Keep it up!
No.136 reply from Rui :
Hi Joshua,my name is written as 锐there are two other rui's : 瑞 and 睿 that are also commonly used
No.135 Joshua Woods :
hello Rui,
my name is Joshua, i am learning chinese, i like the name Rui ^^ but how do you write it ? there are two ways for the boys names. hope you are well, all the best!!Joshua
No.134 Wei Le :
Ray, I like your newly upload Chopin Nocturne Op.9 No.2. kaka
No.133 Yan Qi :
Can I get access to your photo gallery? last time I visited, it was not password protected :)
No.132 Meng Wang :
I can not imagine that you have done such a good website!
No.131 George Rui :
No.130 Yingmin Li :
visiting++
No.129 wang rui :
hello! so surprised to see your webpage-- we have the same name--wang rui. but my given name is another one in chinses. i am doing my master's degree in the university of queensland. it is such a good idea that you create a webpage for finding a job! i just would'd like to tell you that you are very create, goodluck and bye :)
No.128 wang rui :
hello! so surprised to see your webpage-- we have the same name--wang rui. but my given name is another one in chinses. i am doing my master's degree in the university of queensland. it is such a good idea that you create a webpage for finding a job! i just would'd like to tell you that you are very create, goodluck and bye :)
No.127 Ning Xia :
Hi, Ray:I am the first person to visit your new homepage, but I don't think I am strange to you, since I am the student from ZJU who wrote letters to you months ago to ask you for some information about UVA, and you replied kindly. Do you remember?:)Now I am going to apply for Fall 2005 Admission. I am interested in Computational Geometry and Computer Graphics. Could you do me a favor again to give me some latest information about CS@UVA? As far as you know, might there be any openings in labs or groups who focus on CG or related researches? Thank you very much! Looking forwards to hearing from you. If possible, please reply to xia_.Good Luck!
No.126 Ray (Rui Wang) :
Hi, I am a 3rd year computer science student in University of Sydney, Australia. And my name is Wang Rui (Chinese name). With exactly the same reason, my English name is Ray. Interesting... want to make a friend?my email is: beijing_
No.125 Tanja :
Hi Wang Rui,Somehow I ended up on your homepage, and browsed a bit and decided to just send you a hello and h-) (I never sign guestbooks usually...:-)). I hope youre doing well.Love,Tanja
No.124 王海岛 :
hi!Ray,I'm in China.I'm doing some research about IBR ,en..Can you give me some advice?This is my email address:
No.123 Vladimir :
Hello from RussiaThanks for soundtracks "Amelie"
No.122 Bo :
No.121 Hang Yu :
Univ changed the serve, it's: https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/hangyu/www/
No.120 Musicbear :
Yu Hang, where went your homepage, my link doesn't work anymore. ?
No.119 Hang Yu :
I am gonna put some music on my webpage.So I can get more hit, :)
No.118 Yetta :
Hi RayNice to meet you. I name is Yetta.I seached your name in the internet, because you have the same name with the one I love. His name is Wang Rui too. But we will never meet again in our life. Anyway so nice to meet someone who has the same name with him.^.^
No.117 kavita :
Hi, I just love your site. I found it by searching for Chopin downloads, and I found a lot more than just that! Why do you say you only play "a little" piano? Your piano playing is so amazing and you have such a nice sound! I hope you add some more songs in your "Piano Playing" section, because I would love to hear them. Thank you and good job!
No.116 张琳 :
我的邮箱是 ,如何跟你联系请回邮件说明。
No.115 张琳 :
我的邮箱是 ,如何跟你联系请回邮件说明。
No.114 张琳 :
我的邮箱地址为:,请发邮件详细告诉我联系方式。
No.113 cwj :
王锐:我的msn yahoo好几天都登不上了,
No.112 rui mendonca :
We got the same name!
No.111 reply to Chad :
Thanks a lot for your compliments, it certainly encourages me a lot!
No.110 Chad :
Hello all... I was searching "Google" for free sheet music of the Amelie theme songs and I stumbled onto this site.
I LOVE these MP3s of piano playing because I have played for 12 years and can relate to quite a few of the songs... and they sound great!
Just imagine the possibilities of the internet if, all the effort that is put into things like spam, was instead used for collaboration of this kind of material.
'Anywho', I just wanted to leave a thought and my compliments to the author of this site.
No.109 sunsun :
Hey, piggie.Your resume is outdated. Guess you might want to take the test score off. =)
No.108 jessica :
hey Ray,I just occationally got your homepage when I was surfing on the net. I am so impressed by those beautiful pictures, especially those taken in Canada. You know what, I never know there is such a fatastic place even though i am in Canada. It's amazing! Thank you
No.107 sunsun :
王胖胖,在你那里玩的很开心,真的不舍得回去。想你和汤汤,希望以后可以一起去别的地方玩,哈哈。
No.106 Reply to Wang Nan :
Hi, great to hear from you :) My mom was talking about you on the phone yesterday. Everything going fine? Ironically I've been to California twice in July last year. And I am going to Los Angeles summer this year. Hope I could visit you by then :)
No.105 Wang Nan :
Hi, this is Wang Nan.
Remember me?
I came back home for a visit this winter for the Chinese New Year.
Do you know that I'm checking out your homepage from your home?
It's great to see your parents again and the cute little dog at home.
Hope to meet with you and your brother in the States some time soon.
Let me know if you guys are coming to the Bay Area and I'd love to show you around when you come.
Take care and best wishes to your family.
Happy Chinese New Year!
01-18-2004
No.104 eric :
hai. i from Malaysia. just view your guestbook. it pretty nice.actually i just encounter some problem with guestbook development, so i hope by viewing your site can get some idea to solve my problem. Anywhere, i just write down my problem here, maybe you and your friend can help me. my problem is : i have a guestnook signup form (mode 644), guestbook viewed - 766, and guestbook.pl - 755. when i clicks on the submit button in the guestbook form, the new message can't append to the guestbook viewed page. i have checked the script, no problem with it. i don't know why....Anywhere, if you find a solution for me. Please email to me. my email is eric_
No.103 Incorrect encoding :
The original message 103 was deleted because of incorrect encoding. Please leave English messages as much as possible. If you need to leave Chinese messages, be sure to choose 'Chinese' encoding from IE menu first and then type Chinese characters.
No.102 shi :
Tony,看了你的home感觉卧室四壁好空,“白茫茫一片真干净”,放琴的那间屋子到是贴了张海报,可你就不能选海底总动员里可爱一点的角色吗
No.101 shi :
还挺谦虚的那,我其实一点乐谱也看不懂,当然也分不清节拍什么的,只是感觉有的地方弹得不很流畅,好像是没记熟乐谱。录音不好没关系,什么时候你回国时可以现场表演啊:)
No.100 piano player :
upon your request, recorded two more pieces. actually, one of them is not complete yet :) for some reason, the recording quality is not the same. anyway, i will re-record later.
No.99 shi :
Tony啊,怎么不继续piano playing了,还没听够呢!Beethoven 的是不是'For Elise',不是'Fur Elise'吧,曲子旋律都很美的,只是弹得好象有点信心不足,特别最后一首还有点急燥似的,不知我听的对不对:)
No.98 haha :
Got a cheap camcorder and a LCD on black friday. Some tricks help a lot.
No.97 Tony :
主要是为了美国人发音方便而已,省得老是有人把“锐”发成分裂的两个音:“如意”:(
No.96 shi :
:)怎么想起叫“Ray”来了?干脆改“Rider”算了,让人一看就想起乱世佳人里风度翩翩的白瑞德:)
No.95 Paul Huang :
Hey Ray, found your website when looking for Amelie mp3's.
Thank you so much for putting up your own playing of the theme songs.
They're beautifully played....
No.94 hbl :
dragon looks quite real.
No.93 Joyce :
I'm studying IE in Mississippi State University at Starkville, MS. My email is zz52@msstate.edu
No.92 Tony :
Hey, nice to hear from you! I got my P80 for about $900 bucks. I also spent some money on buying a piano stand, a bench and an external sound card, which adds up to another $100. So where are you now? And what's your email address?
No.91 Joyce :
嗨,我是张卓修,还记得吗?偶然逛到chinaren的同学录看到你的主页链接就进来逛逛了。听了你弹的钢琴曲,真的很好听啊!想问问你Yamaha P80弹起来手感跟钢琴比怎样,琴键会不会很轻啊?声音是真的很不错,我现在也在美国,钢琴是买不起啦,你的Yamaha P80买了多少刀呢?还有还有,你弹的几首电影主题曲谱子哪里找的啊??
No.90 Kay :
hahaha...Wo3 Shi4 Di4 Gua1
No.89 孙浩海 :
王锐,你还记得俺吗,想向你求救,可以提供帮助吗,我发email到你邮箱了,请多关照
No.88 Howhigh Sun :
little Wang?sharp king,hehe,ka!!!
No.87 tf :
more, we need more pictures!
No.86 to FT :
be patient man, i am making progress, slowly...
No.85 ft :
new photoes! Where, where?
No.84 huafeng :
have a test.
No.83 alma :
hey:ur webpage is fabulous, but could u spare some time showing me how u made it?I am dying to make one on my own.
No.82 to Yu Hang :
Hehe, just added. Haven't seen u for a long time, really miss u a lot :)
No.81 Hang Yu :
Tony,My link is http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~hangyu/would you add it to your homepage, :)
No.80 Jessica Trucas :
Hi ! I'm from Qubec ! Bye byeJess xxx
No.79 Stanton :
Tony,你的主页做的不赖嘛,什么时候搞个模板给我吧,哈哈。我也来留下一点东西吧。
可不可以再把小松鼠的照片传上来看看啊?我记得有一张吃饼干的特别好玩,可惜早早的就被你删掉了。
咦,Tony看着好象比原来瘦了呀!是不是功课很忙,或者是因为晒得太黑所以显得瘦了:)
No.76 shi :
除了龙还有没有其它什么好看的啊,都传上来看看吧。为什么不做一只金色的龙?当然金色好象不能很好的表现出玉的质地。
No.75 shi :
Tony啊,你的dragon做的好棒!无论是white dragon还是green dragon都很有质感,光暗变化也比较柔和自然,很有立体感,另外作为背景的古画与主体dragon非常和谐,给人一种华贵大气的感觉,象是陈列在故宫博物院的珍品。我最喜欢中间那幅white dragon,玉质纯净,光线处理的也恰倒好处,上下两幅略显粗糙,背景昏暗,而且没有画龙点睛,缺了神采。另几幅表现上是有点cool,可惜在我看来没有一幅比white dragon好,光强的让人觉得是假玉;纹理太清楚的又失了龙的神秘高贵;还有一只斑斑点点的,好象刚从泥潭里钻出来,一幅落魄样;另一个一块红一块白的,我险些认成一只狐狸:)!当然也许这里面有什么你很能引以为荣的高超技术,相信自有慧眼识珠的内行来看,我是外行,只是随心所欲的乱评几句,想你也不会见怪吧:)
No.74 Tom :
I'm from Stanford and taking CS348 this quarter. I saw your excellent work on the jade dragon. Impressive. I'm also from China.
No.73 Jan :
Nice guestbook design.
No.72 小鱼儿 :
Tony,你的网页上不是under construction就是under reconstruction,别人到是coming soon了,你自己怎么不doing soon啊!
No.71 TONY :
If you want the password for classical music, please email me at rw2p@virginia.edu It's password protected because the copyright issue .. hmm .. But I really don't want to miss any friend who likes classical music :)
No.70 Dexter Lei :
Nice site,I really wish I could listen to 'Liang Zhu', But you had it on password :(
tony,你hotmail的邮箱是不是不用了?怎么发的邮件都退了回来?
No.68 张六子 :
你小子该减肥了吧??注意啊!!网页能不能加点flash动画效果啊?希望你的网页越办越好!
No.67 张六子 :
大头,最近在干什么啊??你小子前几天回来也不打声招呼,现在办事偷偷摸摸的呢!:)开个玩笑。挺忙的吧,小红莓的歌是不是好听啊,哎,从国内就只能听他们的cd了!!祝:新年愉快,完事顺心!
No.66 杨白劳 :
王二,你交代的已经搞定了。。。你可以安心的去了。。。
No.65 zhong qi :
A nice website, especially the movie part...:)
No.64 Becky :
Is it possible to add the time of records into the program?
No.63 hanbing :
musicbear: tell me your current mailing address? I will mail a year book to you.
No.62 Liang :
Welcome to my page for latest Cranberries concert photos.
No.61 楼嘉毅 :
瑞瑞,你好!一不小心进入了你的领地,做得很不错。在美国生活可好?祝开心!嘉毅
No.60 Xiaochen :
Hi Christiana!! Glad to see you here, hehe. :)
No.59 christiana :
Ft,Sean is Zhenyao Mo.Hehe.
No.58 Li yingmin :
Tony:How to build up a website quickly, I just want to put the useful links onmy website so that I can link to those sites easily.
No.57 classical music :
You do need password for downloading classical music. The account is 'classical' and the password is my ENGLISH nickname of 小熊爱乐 (if you can't remember that, you have to email me then :)
No.56 shi :
why do i have to putin "user" and "password" if i want to
hear the classical music?
No.55 Hi, Christiana :
Hehe, I wonder who is Sean....?
No.54 Christiana :
Xixi,got your personal page link from Liang Jin.
And heard about you several weeks ago from Sean.
He said you were somewhat charming, haha. BTW, the online movie links are my favorite since I have just finished my finals in USC and need relaxation.
高鹏,你少来这一套了,还上纲上线的。
No.52 高鹏 :
俺还是忍不住看了,有个建议,能不能把你对每张照片的感想留一下,比如那张 第五大道上的美国国旗
可以发挥一下你的想象力嘛,米国人民和我国广大人民群众相比较,哪个更爱国?
No.51 gaopeng :
俺没看你在NYC的照片,俺怕受不了这个刺激。另:周伟这个猪头考得不错,肿瘤医院的,张延洁考湖南医科大,400多,没问题了吧。兴许以后她们都会出去。
No.50 【Tony】 :
不明白为什么总有人叫我猪头,我明明是小熊嘛
No.49 夏曦 :
美国挺漂亮,不过有个猪头在里面就不好看了,呵呵。网页做的还不错,就是太难找.对了,你在哪个学校?
No.48 To ALL :
New Pictures are ready at Gallery page, go ahead and have a look !!!!!!!
No.47 Xiao Lan :
Hi, when will your photos in NYC and Philadelphia be available? :)
No.46 To Fan Xiao Lan :
At guest page, didn't you see a line saying 'Have a look at guestbook here'? You can right click on that link to view messages. Lan!
No.45 xiao lan :
Hi, I'm back... why everytime I must leave msg to view others'? Lan!
No.44 陈晓辉 :
听说uva的i20表要5月多才发,要是早点接受是不是可以早点法。今年的签证没有什么把握,想早一点可能会好一点。
No.43 to shi di :
UVA 今年的招生着实让我模不着头脑。不过总是让大家happy的就好了。这位孔贤弟拿了好多offer,不是很爽?难道偏等UVA的不成?
No.42 孔单 :
我的UVA还没有消息,申请的是图形视觉方向不知道怎么回事,师兄?offer到是拿了好几个,不过好象没有特别满意的
No.41 陈晓辉 :
马上就又要做校友了,呵呵。我是浙大98计算机的,以后还靠师兄多多照顾了。一个问题,今年好像uva找了很多人,怎么跟其他学校正相反,怎么回事?我的email:e_以后多多联系了。
No.40 to hanbing :
Hehe, hanbing, your words are as lovely as you are.
No.39 hanbing :
No.38 小鱼儿 :
why don't you continue to complete the links of
classical music? Are you busy now? or you forget to do it.
No.37 wangm :
有人么!!!
No.36 martin :
一般,一般!
No.35 曾吉 :
^_^,改版啦,很漂亮啊!呵呵,比你老板的主页强多了,有空帮他也做一下嘛!
No.34 to heping :
Yes, I intentionally wrote both Chinese and English names for those photos. It requires Chinese language package but you can just skip it. By the way, who are you?
No.33 heping :
Nice job! But the character below some thumbnail photos in Gallery appear as Japanese in my IE. Did you arrange them to be Chinese?
No.32 高鹏 :
呵呵,你个猪头越来越胖了啊。那个智利牧民我看不象,倒象被放牧的东东。还有,你哥哥怎么变样了,上次见他已经是很久以前的事情了……下次再来。bye!
No.31 小鱼儿 :
这儿留言的熟人寥寥无几,大家知道你做的主页吗,tony?
No.30 cwj :
留住美好的回忆应放上你百日的照片才好,只是没法发给你
No.29 土人 :
那幅画的另一个名字叫“child in white",真土!
No.28 to 不说 :
胡说,至少第二幅不可能叫这个名字,从其英文名The Gourmet来看。
No.27 不说 :
第一幅画叫“窗外的风景”,第二幅是毕加索的“穿白衣服的小女孩”。
No.26 sure :
Like the style of your page. That's you. :-) Seems rather fruitful!
zhen Shi Lannnnn!!!
No.25 小鱼儿 :
the baby is wangrui! it is so...strange-looking :0
No.24 private messages :
嗯,好像觉得留言版应该有一个private message选项,就是消息只能由我看到。否则像email这种让大家都看到了似乎不是很好。。。
No.23 李靖 :
Tony:(大头王锐)  你好,还记得我吗?是不是把我们这些老同学都忘了。初中毕业之后我改名了,叫李晓宇。你现在好厉害呀,听说在浙大毕业之后去了国外,现在在virginia做什么?从Chinaren上看到your photograph,我觉得你还是老样子,变化不大,脑袋仍然大大的,当然是充满intelligent的了,从your resume可以看出来嘛!多年未见面,还挺想念你的,真是今非惜比了!听我爸的一个战友说你出国了,真为你高兴,当时也不知怎样和你联系,现在好了,终于找到你了!要记得常联系噢,my email is !下回接聊!bye~~
No.22 小鱼儿 :
There is only one image in your Gallery,if you are willing to scan some photos ? the latest ones, of course.
No.21 小鱼儿 :
Wonderful!:) 一天到晚游泳的鱼啊鱼不停游
No.20 to 小鱼儿 :
在你的鼓励下,把Popular Music的链接全都作好了。我在想,如果每天作一个Classical的链接的话,大概一个月就可以把Classical的也做好吧。嘻嘻。
No.19 yingmin li :
Hi, tony,it's forrest gump, I guess,maybe there is some spell mistake.
No.18 【Tony】 :
I made a small change to message board: messages are now shown in order of written time, latest first. Message number is also shown :)
No.17 to 小鱼儿 :
that's true. i was experiencing a conflict between quality and size of those big classical music files. 192kps is fairly enough for high quality playback, but then the file becomes so big to be stored on server. i wish there could be better compression algorithms ...
No.16 小鱼儿 :
It seems that none of the classical music can be linked .
No.15 to 小鱼儿 :
gosh, i noticed that too. my ears are not supposed to be like that, so it must be distorted when converting the image... :D
No.14 小鱼儿 :
your image is very interesting,but your ears seem to be lower than normal ones.:)
No.13 小鱼儿 :
我知道是怎么回事了:)
No.12 555 :
555,人都没了。请偶尔有机会上来参观的ggjj们留言吧。经典台词:大哥大嫂过年好,你是我的?,我是你的?。。。
---《鬼子来了》
No.11 To 小鱼儿 :
我把歌曲的连接放在主页目录下面,应该不需要密码的啊。其他兔兔有碰到这样的情况吗?
No.10 【Tony】 :
多谢大家的评论。删了一些无聊的帖子,纠正了一部分网页上的错误。开学了,好日子没有了...
No.9 小鱼儿 :
为什么听歌还要输名字和password?
No.8 Tony :
This is intolerable. Some of the messages are intentional personal attracks, I would delete them in a few days.
No.7 zhongqi :
it seems to not having much content here. But it is much better than your first one!
No.6 Jin Cheng :
Wonderful homepage! :)Keeping on constructing it, I would like to see the gallery part. :PBest wishes~~
No.5 Zan Li :
cool page :) didn't know you are that into music and all. hope to work as your undergrad TA next semester :)
No.4 Xiao Lan :
Haha, today is my birthday, or maybe not today but yesterday, since it's already 9th by Eastern time. Haven't got enough time nor bandwidth to go through your homepage yet, but it looks far better!
No.3 Tony :
到现在为止还是只有我自己的留言,55,什么时候才能有别人写两句啊?
No.2 Tony的话 :
花了一天的时间写了几个小Perl程序,做了这样一个留言板,呵呵,虽然挺简陋,但是看上去还不错。请随便留言吧!
No.1 From Tony :
I spend one day to work out this small message board. It's simple but looks fairly nice. :) Please leave your messages freely.}

我要回帖

更多关于 at last 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信