二维码2小时内有效
Justin Timberlake
Boyz II Men - Let39;s Stay
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
Al Green + Justin Timberlake + Boyz II Men - Let&#39;s Stay Together - Live Grammy Awards - 2009
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-高手帮我看看有没有语法错误Today I am very honored to stand here of.I want to thank god can give me this opportunity to thank the teacher give me help,thank thestudents support me.Later we mayhave a lot of frustration and mistakes.The road ahead will be long.Our rock climbing will be very steep.We may be in a very short time that fail to meet goals.But,I never like tonight more believe we will achieve the goal.I promise you,we will be as a whole to achieve goals.Because we are a team,as a team,we should work together,together achieve objectives.For I,as the President do every decision and policy,will be a lot of people can't agree.We also know that can't solve every problem.But I'll confess with you together to face the challenges we face.I'll listen to your opinion,especially in our opinions of the same.So,let us develop new teamspirit,sets up the new service consciousness and sense of responsibility,everyone is determined to fully engaged,work harder,not only care about yourself and love each other.We are a team full of love.The love relay to everybody's heart,let every man feel our love.May god bless you.May god bless our school,amen.高手帮我改改
Today I am very honored to stand here of. ——
点评:very 改为 much;句尾的 of 多余,删去
修改:I am much honored to stand here.
更地道的说法: I feel deeply the honour of standing here(或者 It is a great honour my standing here)I want to thank god can give me this opportunity to thank the teacher give me help, thank the students support me.
点评:正确的说法是 thank sb. to do sth. 后面用不定式作宾补;三个以上的并列成分中,前面的用逗号,最后一个用and 连接
修改:I want to thank god to give me this opportunity, thank the teacher to give me help, and thank the students to support me. Later we may have a lot of frustration and mistakes.
点评:原句略显消极
修改:Maybe, we need to handle a lot of frustration and correct our mistakes in the days to come.The road ahead will be long. Our rock climbing will be very steep.
点评:rock climbing(攀岩)似乎是一种借代手法,但是意思晦涩,
修改:The road ahead for us to marc therefore, we may encounter untold difficulties and dangers before we reach our destination.We may be in a very short time that fail to meet goals.
点评:that fail to meet goals 是 time 的定语从句,但是“时间”怎么会“达不到目的”!
修改:We may be in a very short period when we happen to fail to meet goals.But, I never like tonight more believe we will achieve the goal.
点评:可能是想说“不希望相信一夜之间达到目的”,但是非中国人恐怕看不懂.
修改:I never expect to achieve the goal with one stroke and success immediately upon arrival.I promise you, we will be as a whole to achieve goals.
点评:直接用宾语从句表示就很简洁;achieve goals 与上文重复.
修改:I promise we will be as a whole to gain our ends.Because we are a team, as a team, we should work together, together achieve objectives.
点评:Because we are a team 和as a team 语义重复;together achieve objectives 习惯应该说 achieve our objectives together
修改:Because we are a team, we should work together in the same boat and fulfill our collective objectives,以下错误颇多,不好点评,只好直接进行修改.For I, as the President do every decision and policy, will be a lot of people can't agree.
—— As for me, as President who makes each decision and policy, sometimes some of people perhaps can't agree to what I do.We also know that can't solve every problem.
—— As you know, one can't solve every problem at a time. But I'll confess with you together to face the challenges we face.
—— But I'll confess with you together to face the challenges in front of us.I'll listen to your opinion, especially in our opinions of the same.
—— I'll listen to your opinion and suggestion and follow them, especially the same of them.So, let us develop new team spirit, sets up the new service consciousness and sense of responsibility,
——So, let us develop new team spirit and set up new service consciousness and sense of responsibility.everyone is determined to fully engaged, work harder, not only care about yourself and love each other.
—— Everyone should be determined to be fully engaged and work harder, and you not only care about yourself but also love each other. We are a team full of love. The love relay to everybody's heart, let every man feel our love. May god bless you. May god bless our school, amen?
——见后修改后的文章I feel deeply the honour of standing here. I want to thank god to give me this opportunity, thank the teacher to give me help, and thank the students to support me. Maybe, we need to handle a lot of frustration and correct our mistakes in the days to come. The road ahead for us to marc therefore, we may encounter untold difficulties and dangers before we reach our destination. Maybe we will be in a very short period when we happen to fail to meet goals. I never expect to achieve the goal with one stroke and success immediately upon arrival. I promise we will be as a whole to gain our ends. Because we are a team, we should work together in the same boat. Because we are a team, we should work together in the same boat and fulfill our collective objectives, As for me, as President who makes each decision and policy, sometimes some of people perhaps can't agree to what I do. As you know, we can't solve every problem at a time. But I'll confess with you together to face the challenges in front of us. I'll listen to your opinion and suggestion and follow them, especially the same of them. So, let us develop new team spirit, set up new service consciousness and sense of responsibility. Everyone should be determined to be fully engaged and work harder, and you not only care about yourself but also love each other. We are a team full of love. The love relay to everybody' let each of you feel the love. May god bless you. May god bless our school, amen.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于牛津unit2let&#39;s_play_sports复习-word资料(精)的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:复习:1play/do/havesports做运动2play__________弹钢琴play的用法。(1)意为“打球,打牌,下棋”等,其后直接加球类运动、牌类或棋类运动名词,名词前通常不用冠词。Theyareplayingfootball.他们正在踢足球。Weoftenplaychesstogether.我们常常一起下棋。(2)play意为“弹、拉,演奏”,其后接乐器名词时要用定冠词the。例如:Heplaystheviolinverywell.他的小提琴拉得很好3walkto(1)步行去walktomyschool步行去学校=gotoscholonfoot步行去公园____________________=______________________步行回家_____________________=_______________________(2)向……走去walktomybowl走向我的碗走向我的爸爸____________________________4lotsof=alotof意为“许多的,大量的”=many或much但lotsof/alotof既可修饰可数名词复数,也可修饰不可数名词many只可修饰可数名词复数much只可修饰不可数名词。Theoldmanhas________________________money.那个老年人有许多钱。Thereis_________milkinthebottle.那个瓶子有许多奶。Thereare________________booksinourclassroom.我们教室里有许多书。许多人____________some意为“一些”,用法与lostof/alot相似,既可修饰可数名词复数,也可修饰不可数名词few(表示否定,意为“几乎没有”)与afew(意为“几个,一些”)只能修饰可数名词复数little(表示否定,意为“几乎没有”)与alittle(一点)只可修饰不可数名词。many与few互为反义词;much与little互为反义词。5manytimesaday一天许多次(提问时用howoften)twiceaweek一周两次once/twice/threetimes/fourtimes/…一次/两次/三次/四次/……aday/aweek/amonth/ayear每一天/每一周/每个月/每年我每周游泳三次。_______________________6funsport=interestingsport有趣的运动7afterschool放学以后afterclass课后8talkaboutpopularmusictalkwithsb.和某人说话talkabout/of谈论某事他和我谈他的学校。_________________________9____________________听音乐听某人说______________10like喜欢v.Helikesplayingfootallwithhisfriends.belike像……likeadj.Danielismybestfriend,wearelikebrothers.______youlikeblue?11onSunday表示可以具体的一个星期日(偶然性的)Iwillplayfootballonsunday.onSundays则表示每逢星期日,即每个星期日都好重复同一个动作.(经常性的)IstayathomeandwatchTVonSundays.12makefriendswithsb.和某人交朋友befriendswithsb.13inmyfreetime在我的空闲时间里inone’sfreetime在某人的空闲时间里free空闲的WhenIam__________(空闲的),Ioftenreadbooks.14look+adj.看起来…….sound+adj.听起来……lookstrong/beautiful/prettysoundgreat15amemberof………的成员beamemberofReadingClub=jointheReadingClub16thenextWorldCup下一届世界杯17nextto紧挨着Shelivesnexttome.18WewouldliketogotoBeijingzoobecausethepriceislow.wouldlike意为“想要,愿意”,相当于want,但wouldlike语气更委婉。其后常加名词/代词或动词不定式。Whatwouldyouliketohaveforsupper?你晚饭想吃什么?I’dlikesomevegetablesandabowlofporridgeforsupper.晚饭我想吃些蔬菜,喝一碗稀饭。Iwant_________(play)tabletenniswithmyfriendsafterschool.19It’stimetodosth.=It’stimeforsth.是该做什么的时间了It’stimeforsb.todosth.是某人该做什么的时间了20whatabout+doing征求意见Whatyoureatingnoodles?Whatabout_____________(去购物)tomorrow?21wakeup(1)意为“醒,醒来”,为不及物短语。Ialwayswakeupbefore6insummer.我在夏季总是在六点钟之前醒来。(2)“醒,叫醒”,为及物动词短语,常用结构为wakeup+名词或wake+代词+up。Don’twakeupthegirl.Sheissotired.Letherhaveagoodrest.别叫醒那女孩。她太累了,让她好好休息吧。Wouldyoulike_____________(把我叫醒)athalfpastfivetomorrowmorning?22from…to…从……到……MyfatherworksfromMondaytoFriday.23Somedogsjustdon’tknowhowtohavefun.有些狗就是不知道怎么样找乐。just意为“仅;只”。Heisjustayoungman.他只是一个年轻人罢了。fun为不可数名词;havefun:意为“过得愉快,玩的高兴”,其后常跟doingsth,表示“愉快地做事”,相当于enjoyoneself/haveagoodtime/haveagreattime。WewillhavefunlearningtospeakEnglishwell.学说英语会很有趣的。Theyhavefunplayinggamesafterclass.他们在课后愉快地做游戏。24hopetodoIhopetoseeyouandyourfamilysoon.hope+句子IhopeIwillhavemuchtimetoplaygames.25MyfavouritelessonsareChineseandEnglish.我最喜欢的功课是语文和英语。favourite的用法。(1)用1播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表牛津unit2let&#39;s_play_sports复习-word资料(精).doc
文档介绍:
复习:1play/do/havesports做运动2play__________弹钢琴play的用法。(1)意为“打球,打牌,下棋”等,其后直接加球类运动、牌类或棋类运动名词,名词前通常不用冠词。Theyareplayingfootball.他们正在踢足球。Weoftenplaychesstogether.我们常常一起下棋。(2)play意为“弹、拉,演奏”,其后接乐器名词时要用定冠词the。例如:Heplaystheviolinverywell.他的小提琴拉得很好3walkto(1)步行去walktomyschool步行去学校=gotoscholonfoot步行去公园____________________=______________________步行回家_____________________=_______________________(2)向……走去walktomybowl走向我的碗走向我的爸爸____________________________4lotsof=alotof意为“许多的,大量的”=many或much但lotsof/alotof既可修饰可数名词复数,也可修饰不可数名词many只可修饰可数名词复数much只可修饰不可数名词。Theoldmanhas________________________money.那个老年人有许多钱。Thereis_________milkinthebottle.那个瓶子有许多奶。Thereare________________booksinourclassroom.我们教室里有许多书。许多人____________some意为“一些”,用法与lostof/alot相似,既可修饰可数名词复数,也可修饰不可数名词few(表...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.二次元同好交流新大陆
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'小亮童鞋~ let&#39;s see the stars together吧~',
blogAbstract:'&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&幸福接力棒(sweet&heart)1你的名字?&千幸Q2:你认为什么才算和是真正幸福?&&&活着就是幸福~~Q3:你觉得友情重要还是爱情重要,为什么?&哥哥重要……噢耶~Q4:你相信天长地久吗?&某千念[信经]ing:我信独一上帝,全能的父,创造天地和有形无形万物的主……Q5:你现在过得快乐么?&说不快乐会被骂的……',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:8,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:3,
mainCommentCount:3,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,