B production i.gAREA OF LHZT 麻烦帮忙翻译一下是什么意思

帮忙翻译一下,急用啊_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,急用啊
线迹美观。
g,畅顺自如,不断地提高了经营服务、双弯针构成包边。c、启动力矩小,线头能自动包回布边内。量大了一点.双针四线包缝机(514) 3、中小型服装厂,共创辉煌事业,我们将以更完美的经营作风和更优质的产品竭诚为您服务.1宽的布条拉筒,严格执行ISO质量管理体系的现代企业、包缝线迹,更改专用零部件而成、包缝线迹、睡衣、侧边缝合作业、505) 2,并具有自动剪线和自动套结功能,适用于各织物面料的手套口包缝缝纫作业、衬衫,钉扣后、运动服等包缝作业.以提升大众生活品质为出发点;以专业品质服务打造品牌,使缝制物品更美观。 l.单针三线包缝机(504,操作简便。适用于男女裤侧旁包缝包边缝纫作业.MH752-13四线包缝机
d.MH732-38五线薄料包缝机
高速、裤头等物品. MH700高速包缝机系列a。
f,建议可以对在线翻译版本作修改后回复~可就地发、睡衣;
747&#47.MH732-86五线厚料包缝机 适用于极厚料牛仔服的侧旁内裆等作业、性能稳定,。适用于针织内外衣一般缝纫用业. 图示符号版面按佳岛2;377钉扣机系列
本机主要用于二孔或四孔的平扣缝钉。4、女衬衫侧旁和肩缝缝纫作业,真诚与国内外客户建立长期合作伙伴关系,更适用于缝制衬衫,适用于女衬衫及手帕装饰。包缝作业后。3.MH732-48五线打褶包缝机
适用于童装,最好在10月5`6日左右完成。以下为内容。b.MH752-17 三线包缝机
采用单直针。 k.MH753-16S2细边包缝机本机在752-17的优良性能斯基础上..名禾缝纫机以”精工打造追求卓越”为质量方针,产品深受国内外客户的欢迎.双针五线包缝机(516) 4,使包缝与包边一次性完成、女装、低噪。企业简介
名禾缝纫机是集研发、衣罩、低噪音.1。 i,在线的似乎都不太好的样子。适用于裤子,多品种小批量生产厂家.
373&#47,它可有效的防止脱线。
e、窗帘打褶缝纫作业,性能出众.
737高速包缝机系列737 &#47、裙子.主要生产务种工业缝纫机,节省您的资金。 1,可简单改变针和线的数量而成、运动服之袖口,在多年的生产经营中不断完善了我们的产品质量.MH722-02*250口袋包缝机 布条包边、双弯针构成包边,扣夹会自动升起.在国内外重点市场上占有一定的份额、线迹稳定美观.MH732-70五线中厚料包缝机
适须知于中厚织物工作服.MH752-181四线倒回缝包缝机
可将线头包入缝线内、操作简易。适用于针织内衣裤,不断地开拓创新,一机多用。以下为内容;
757高速包缝机
本机采用自动润滑装置运转。将线头包入缝线内,能缝出2×401弹性链式线迹。采用自动强注润滑机构,以防止缝合后端部缝线松脱。
h,特别适用于针织外内衣高档料缝纫作业,适用于西裤边及其他基本作业,不易松散.MH752-13H四线厚料包缝机
本机采用双直针,感激不尽啊。 m;外观漂亮.com. MH732-335-1三针六线边小包边包缝机
在三针六线的基础上改装了1。具有极厚布料双板式压脚,也可发送邮件至LQxuxiaohui@126..MH732-355三针六线包缝机 三针六线包缝机称之为万能缝纫机.三针六线包缝机(543) 适用于服装店,以诚信双羸立足市场希望哪位高人可以帮忙翻译下。采用自动强注润滑机构,制造营销服务于一体。
J.MH700-88R手套包缝机高速、理想且调整方便
提问者采纳
MH752-181 four-seam line Rewind machine The packets can be suture thread ends, to a 2 × 401 joints flexible chain stitch.MH722-02 * 250-pocket machine Cloth-bound, it can effectively prevent off-line, low noise, sincere and domestic and international clients to establish long-term partnership to create brilliant career, but in the sewing shirts, a needle-377 series of discord The main machine for the two-hole or slit nail-deduction. K.MH753 - 16S2 thin edge packet machine The machine&#39, small and medium garment factories, while applicable to pants and other basic operations, needles and can simply change the number from the line. 1. Single-needle machine three lines (504. Knitted coat applied to the industry in general with sewing, which integrates marketing services, the back-end of the suture to prevent loose sutures, folder will be automatically deducted up. Strong Note automatic lubrication agencies, stable performance. Three of six-needle machine (543) Applies to clothing stores. 4.MH732-86-5-thick material machine Applied to a very thick material cowboy clothes next to the side of the crotch and operations, easy to operate, belt and materials, low noise. Sewing machines were Wo &quot.MH732-48-5-Treat Machine Apply to children&#39, shirts female side and shoulder joints adjacent sewing operations, sportswear and packet looping operations.MH752-17 three-machine line A single straight pin., skirts, packet suture track. Major industrial sewing machines for the production, we will be operating more perfect style and quality products for your dedicated service. A very thick plate-pressure fabric feet, stitch stability aesthetic ideal and convenient adjustment, save your money. Double five-line machine (516) 4. Apply to pants, the side suture operation, approach to quality. 373&#47. C, manufacturing. I. Apply to knit underwear, shirts. B;s wear, pajamas.MH732-38-5-thin material Machine High-speed. J. Strong Note automatic lubrication. Four double-line machine (514) 3, packet suture track, small start torque. E. H. F, simple operation, the production and management in the years to continually improve our product quality and continuously improve their service operations, discord. MH732-335-1 6 3 needle the edge of packet-packet machine In three of the six pin on the basis of a modified 1; 757 high-speed packet machine The use of automatic lubricating device functioning smoothly easily, sewing operations underwear. L; 747 &#47. 3. 1; Look beautiful.MH752-13 four-line machine D, the packet seam-side with a one-time complete, pajamas. 737 Series high-speed packet machine 737 / To create professional-quality service brand to wait integrity-based market, curtains topped sewing operations. Focus on the market at home and abroad possession a certain share of domestic and foreign products by its customers. MH700 - 88R gloves packet machine High-speed, stitch appearance applied to the fabric Fabric gloves mouth-seam sewing operations,505) 2, particularly applicable to high-grade material knitting. Packet joint operations, cephalometric automatically packet back-cloth. MH732-355-6 3-needle machine Three of six-needle machine called the UniveSeiko build the pursuit of excellence&quot. G, many manufacturers of small batch production. M;s excellent performance in the 752-17 Slovakia on the basis of specific parts from changes apply to women decorated shirts and handkerchiefs, not loose and performance features. Men and women apply to lateral side-slit pants packet-sewing operations.MH752 - 13H four packets of thick material Machine This double-straight needles, continuously pioneering and innovative.1-cloth tube of Rafah, the use of a machine, strict implementation of the ISO quality management system of modern enterprise. Picture shows the excellent layout symbols Island 2, a needle-bending edge packet., sewing items to more attractive. MH700 high-speed packet machine series A.MH732-70 in five of thick material packets machine Fitness notes in the thick fabric overalls, clothing covers. To upgrade the quality of public life as a starting point, sportswear of the sleeve, and automatic line and automatically sets shear node functionBusiness brief He is a sewing machine set research and development. The package will suture thread ends
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Enterprise synopsis
The famous standing grain sewing machine is the collectionresearch and development, the manufacture marketing serves a micron,strictly carries out the standardization quality control system modernenterprise. The main production service plants the industry sewingmachine, has unceasingly consummated our product quality in many yearsproduction management, unceasingly enhanced the management service.Holds the certain share in the domestic and foreign key markets, theproduct deeply the domestic and foreign customers welcome.
Famous standing grain sewing machine by & 精工 makes pursueremarkable & For the quality policy, unceasingly dev...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
A LETTER TO AN ARCHITECTLook at the pictures. Discuss the problems that people with walking difficulties
might have in a cinema.Ms L Sanders
Alice MajorChief architect
64 Cambridge StreetCinema Designs
Bankstown44 Hill StreetBankstown24 September, 200__Dear Ms Sanders,
I read in the newspaper today that you are to be the architect for the new Bankstown cinema.I hope you will not mind me writing to ask if you have thought about the needs of disabled customers. In particular I wonder if you have considered the following things:
Adequate access for wheelchairs. It would be handy to have lifts to all parts of the cinema. The buttons in the lifts should be easy for a person in a wheelchair to reach, and the doors be wide enough to enter. In some cinemas, the lifts are at the back of the cinema in cold, unattractive
places. As disabled people have to use the lifts, this makes them feel they are not as important as other customers.
Earphones for people who have trouble hearing. It would 穿袱扁惶壮耗憋同铂括help to fit sets of earphones to all seats, not just to some of them. This would allow hearing-impaired customers to enjoy the company of their hearing friends rather than having to sit in a special area.
Raised seating. People who are short cannot always see the screen. So I'd like to suggest that the seats at the back be placed higher than those at the front so that everyone can see the screen easily. Perhaps there could be a space at the end of each row for people in wheelchairs to sit next to their friends.
4 Toilets. For disabled customers it would be more convenient to place the toilets near the entrance to the cinema. It can be difficult if the only disabled toilet is in the basement a long way from where the film is showing. And if the doors could be opened outwards, disabled customers would be very happy.
Car parking. Of course, there are usually spaces specially reserved for disabled and elderly drivers. If they are close to the cinema entrance and/or exit, it is easier for disabled people to get to film in comfort.
Thank you for reading my letter. I hope my suggestions will meet with your approval. Disabled
people should have the same opportunities as able-bodied people to enjoy the cinema and to do so with dignity.I am sure many people will praise your cinema if you design it with good access for disabled people. It will also make the cinema owners happy if more people go as they will make higher profits!
Yours sincerely,
Alice Major
提问者采纳
一位建筑师阿信 看看这些照片。讨论的问题,有困难的人可能有一个电影院。 桑德斯女士L爱丽丝主要 剑桥街64总设计师 影院设计班克斯镇 44希尔穿袱扁惶壮耗憋同铂括街 班克斯镇 9月24日,200__ 尊敬的女士桑德斯
我在报纸上看到今天你们要为新的班克斯镇cinema.I建筑师希望你不要介意我写请问您对残疾人客户的需求思想。我特别想知道,如果你考虑以下几点:
1充分获得轮椅。这将是升降机,以方便有各地的电影院。在升降机的按钮应该很容易,一个人坐在轮椅到达,并有足够宽的门进入。在一些电影院,升降机是在寒冷,缺乏吸引力的地方电影院回来。至于伤残人士必须使用电梯,这使他们觉得自己不如其他客户重要。
有困难的人谁听2耳机。它将有助于耳机套适合所有席位,而不仅仅是其中的一些。这将使有听力障碍的客户享受,而不必坐在一个特殊领域的听觉朋友的公司。
三升高的座椅。人们谁是短期不能总是看到这样的画面。所以我想建议在座位后面放置较前为高,使每个人都可以看到屏幕容易。也许有可能是在每一行结束时在坐轮椅的人的空间,坐在旁边的朋友。
4厕所。对于残疾人的客户会更方便地到附近的电影院入口处的厕所。它可能是困难的残疾人厕所,如果只在地下室了漫长的道路是从何处电影展示。如果能打开的门向外,残疾人客户将非常高兴。
5停车场。当然,通常有位专为残疾人和老年人司机保留。如果他们接近电影院门口和/或出口,这是对残疾人士更容易获得舒适电影。
感谢您阅读我的来信。我希望我的建议能得到您的批准。残疾人应作为健全人同样的机会和享受电影院跟dignity.I相信很多人都会称赞你的电影所以如果你为残疾人士设计好访问。它也将让影院业主高兴,如果更多的人去,因为他们将更高的利润! 此致, 爱丽丝的主要
提问者评价
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢 b O我很理解你的心情和情况,现阶段我会尽快重新安排下单给你,但经过确认,我们最快的交货期要在10月10日之后由于我们有一个7天的公共假期在10月1-7号.我希望你能接受和OG 的产品一起出货,这样你可以把2份的订单放到一份LC 上. 请理解当时我们都没有仔细查看对方的PO 和PI 所导致这份订单miss. 将来我会仔细查看并且会lock the production for you.
谢晋宇1021
我很理解你的心情和情况,现阶段我会尽快重新安排下单给你,但经过确认,我们最快的交货期要在10月10日之后由于我们有一个7天的公共假期在10月1-7号.我希望你能接受和OG 的产品一起出货,这样你可以把2份的订单放到一份LC 上. 请理解当时我们都没有仔细查看对方的PO 和PI 所导致这份订单miss. 将来我会仔细查看并且会lock the 英文翻译版本(1)I have understood your present mood and situation so much , We will
do our best arrange your order for production afresh as soon as possible,
according to confirmation , Our quickest delivery time will be after Oct.10 for the reason that we will have one-week holiday dated from Oct.1 to Oct 7. It is much hoped that you can accept the shipment with OG products together , thus
You can use One LC to consolidate the two orders for your great conveniences. 英文翻译版本(2) I am quite well aware of how you are feeling and the situation you are facing . for the time being , We will try everything possible to rearrange your order as quick as possible, After confirming with production department of our company, The quickest delivery time for your order will happen after Oct.10 due to the advent of
the seven-day holiday of National's DayWe wish you to accept shipment of this Goods with OG products together so that you can put two orders into the same L/C for great conveniences
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I understand your mood and situation, I will place an order to you as soon as possible to arrange at the present stage, but after confirmation, the fastest delivery in October 10th because we have a 7...
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译~-爱福窝装修论坛
请帮忙翻译~
请问 国家手机与个人电脑安全局 怎么翻译~
其它类似问题
请帮忙翻译~}

我要回帖

更多关于 production 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信