8北京恐惧症病医院专家团,To know thecell death diseasee is half the cure

& ““Er, er, er…… I’m so...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
“Er, er, er…… I’m sorry I forget my words.” Tom rushed out of the hall with his face red. People afraid of speaking in public are suffering from “Stage Fright”. Stage fright makes a person1.C&. In that2.A&it can make one's mind go blank(空白) and forget3.B&one ought to say, or to act. Actors, musicians, dancers, lawyers, even TV show hosts suffered from stage fright at one time or4.C&.Diana Nichols is an expert in helping people free from stage fright at a medical center in New York City. She helps actors learn to5.B&themselves. Miss Nichols says some people have always been6.C&to perform before the audience. Others, she says, develop stage fright after a terrible experience.She offers them advice to control the fear. One way is to smile7.D&going onto the stage. Taking two deep breaths8.C&helps. Deep9.A&helps you get control of your body.Miss Nichols asks her patients to tell themselves that their speech or performance does not have to be10.A&. It's11.D&to make a mistake. She tells them they should not be too nervous while they are performing. It is important that they should continue to perform while she is helping them. After each performance, they discuss what happened and find out what12.B&helped and what did not.As they perform more and more, they will fear13.A&. Miss Nichols says the aim is only to reduce stage fright, not to smooth it away14.C&. This is15.D&a little stage fright makes a person more careful, and improves the performance.1.A.joyful&&&B.unhappy&&C.nervous&&D.hopeless2.A.case&&&&B.mood&&&C.sense&&&D.condition3.A.when&&&&B.what&&&C.how&&&D.whether4.A.others&&&B.other&&&C.another&&&D.the other5.A.cure&&&&B.control&&&C.hold&&&D.protect6.A.satisfied&&B.happy&&&C.afraid&&&D.surprised7.A.since&&&B.until&&&C.during&&&D.before8.A.too&&&&B.as well&&&C.also&&&D.either9.A.breathing&&B.to breathe&&C.to have breathed&D.breathes10.A.perfect&&&B.fine&&&C.good&&&D.pleasant11.A.incorrect&&B.important&&C.unnecessary&&D.all right12.A.people&&&B.advice&&&C.words&&&D.measures13.A.less and less&B.fewer and fewer&C.more and more&D.smaller and smaller14.A.practically&&B.easily&&&pletely&&D.really15.A.why&&&&B.that&&&C.since&&&D.because
本题难度:较难
题型:填空题&|&来源:2013-江苏省九年级一模考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题““Er, er, er…… I’m sorry I forget my words.” Tom rushed out of the hall with his face red. People afraid o...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文讲述很多人都有舞台恐惧感。本文介绍了一位专家专门治疗具有舞台恐惧感的人们,提出了一些治疗方法。但是只是减少恐惧感,并不是消除恐惧感。因为适当的恐惧感可以帮助我们更好的发挥自己。1.考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:舞台恐惧症会使得一个人紧张。A.joyful“欢喜的”;B.unhappy“不高兴的”;C.nervous“紧张的”;D.hopeless“无希望的”。联系上下文,故选C。2.考查名词及语境的理解。句意:在那种情形下,会使人大脑一片空白并忘记应该说什么。A.case“实例”;B.mood“情绪”;C.sense“感觉”;D.condition“条件,情况”。condition:常用词,用作单数形式,表示人或物目前所处的真实具体状态,尤指内在状态,case: 情况,例证,事实。故选A。3.考查特殊疑问词及语境的理解。句意:在那种情形下,会使人大脑一片空白并忘记应该说什么。A.when“什么时候”;B.what“什么”;C.how“…怎么样”;D.whether“是否”。结合语境,故选B。4.考查不定代词及语境的理解。句意:演员,音乐家,舞者,律师,甚至电视节目主持人也一次又一次的遭受舞台恐惧症。 other指“其他的人或物”;others是other的复数,表示“另外几个,其余的”;the other指“两者中的一个”;another指“三者或三者以上的另一个”。此题指代很多次中的“另一次”,故选C。5.考查动词及语境的理解。句意:她帮助人们学会自控。.cure“治愈”;B.control“控制”;C.hold“持有,拥有”;D.protect“保护”。Control oneself“自控”,故选B。6.考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:Nichols女士说“一些人总是害怕在观众面前表演。”A.satisfied“感到满意的”;B.happy“高兴的”;C.afraid“害怕的”;D.surprised“惊讶的”。结合语境,故选C。7.考查连词及语境的理解。句意:一种方式就是在上台之前微笑。A.since“由于”;B.until“直到…”;C.during“在…期间”;D.before“在…之前”。结合句意,故选D。8.考查副词及语境的理解。句意:做两次深呼吸也有帮助。A.too“也,位于句末”;B.as well“也,位于句末”;C.also“也,位于be动词、情态动词或者助动词之后,行为动词之前”;D.either“也,位于否定句句末”。故选C。9.考查动词及语境的理解。句意:深呼吸可以帮助你很好地控制自己。此处使用相当于名词的动名词做主语,故选A。10.考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:Nichols女士让她的病人告诉自己,他们的演讲或是表演不必做到完美。A.perfect&“完美的”;B.fine“好的”;C.good“好的”;D.pleasant“愉快的”。结合语意,故选A。11.考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:犯错误是正常的。A.incorrect“不正确的”;B.important“重要的”;C.unnecessary“不必要的”;D.all right“顺利,可以”。结合语境,故选D。12.考查名词及语境的理解。句意:在每次表演之后,他们都都会讨论发生了什么,并找出可以哪些建议可以帮助他们,哪些不能。A.people“人”;B.advice“建议”;C.words“言语”;D.measures“措施,方法”。联系上下文,故选B。13.考查比较级及语境的理解。句意:他们表演的越多,恐惧就会越来越少。A.less and less“越来越少,修饰不可数名词”;B.fewer and fewer“越来越少,修饰可数名词”;C.more and more“越来越多”;D.smaller and smaller“越来越小”。Fear是不可数名词,故选A。14.考查副词及语境的理解。句意:Nichols女士说“目的只是为了减少恐惧感,不是彻底消除。”A.practically“实际地”;B.easily“容易地”;C.completely“完全地”;D.really“真地”。结合句意,故选C。15.考查连词及语境的理解。句意:这是因为一点点的恐惧感可以使人们更加仔细,表演的更好。A.why&“为什么”;B.that“做连词讲,无意”;C.since“由于”;D.because“因为”。 故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
“Er, er, er…… I’m sorry I forget my words.” Tom rushed out of the hall with his face red. People afr...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
““Er, er, er…… I’m so...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题““Er, er, er…… I’m sorry I forget my words.” Tom rushed out of the hall with his face red. People afraid of speaking in public are suffering from “Stage Fright”. Stage fright makes a person____. In that____it can make one's mind go blank(空白) and forget____one ought to say, or to act. Actors, musicians, dancers, lawyers, even TV show hosts suffered from stage fright at one time or____.Diana Nichols is an expert in helping people free from stage fright at a medical center in New York City. She helps actors learn to____themselves. Miss Nichols says some people have always been____to perform before the audience. Others, she says, develop stage fright after a terrible experience.She offers them advice to control the fear. One way is to smile____going onto the stage. Taking two deep breaths____helps. Deep____helps you get control of your body.Miss Nichols asks her patients to tell themselves that their speech or performance does not have to be____. It's____to make a mistake. She tells them they should not be too nervous while they are performing. It is important that they should continue to perform while she is helping them. After each performance, they discuss what happened and find out what____helped and what did not.As they perform more and more, they will fear____. Miss Nichols says the aim is only to reduce stage fright, not to smooth it away____. This is____a little stage fright makes a person more careful, and improves the performance.1.A.joyfulB.unhappyC.nervousD.hopeless2.A.caseB.moodC.senseD.condition3.A.whenB.whatC.howD.whether4.A.othersB.otherC.anotherD.the other5.A.cureB.controlC.holdD.protect6.A.satisfiedB.happyC.afraidD.surprised7.A.sinceB.untilC.duringD.before8.A.tooB.as wellC.alsoD.either9.A.breathingB.to breatheC.to have breathedD.breathes10.A.perfectB.fineC.goodD.pleasant11.A.incorrectB.importantC.unnecessaryD.all right12.A.peopleB.adviceC.wordsD.measures13.A.less and lessB.fewer and fewerC.more and moreD.smaller and smaller14.A.pletelyD.really15.A.whyB.thatC.sinceD.because”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题““Er, er, er…… I’m sorry I forget my words.” Tom rushed out of the hall with his face red. People afraid of speaking in public are suffering from “Stage Fright”. Stage fright makes a person____. In that____it can make one's mind go blank(空白) and forget____one ought to say, or to act. Actors, musicians, dancers, lawyers, even TV show hosts suffered from stage fright at one time or____.Diana Nichols is an expert in helping people free from stage fright at a medical center in New York City. She helps actors learn to____themselves. Miss Nichols says some people have always been____to perform before the audience. Others, she says, develop stage fright after a terrible experience.She offers them advice to control the fear. One way is to smile____going onto the stage. Taking two deep breaths____helps. Deep____helps you get control of your body.Miss Nichols asks her patients to tell themselves that their speech or performance does not have to be____. It's____to make a mistake. She tells them they should not be too nervous while they are performing. It is important that they should continue to perform while she is helping them. After each performance, they discuss what happened and find out what____helped and what did not.As they perform more and more, they will fear____. Miss Nichols says the aim is only to reduce stage fright, not to smooth it away____. This is____a little stage fright makes a person more careful, and improves the performance.1.A.joyfulB.unhappyC.nervousD.hopeless2.A.caseB.moodC.senseD.condition3.A.whenB.whatC.howD.whether4.A.othersB.otherC.anotherD.the other5.A.cureB.controlC.holdD.protect6.A.satisfiedB.happyC.afraidD.surprised7.A.sinceB.untilC.duringD.before8.A.tooB.as wellC.alsoD.either9.A.breathingB.to breatheC.to have breathedD.breathes10.A.perfectB.fineC.goodD.pleasant11.A.incorrectB.importantC.unnecessaryD.all right12.A.peopleB.adviceC.wordsD.measures13.A.less and lessB.fewer and fewerC.more and moreD.smaller and smaller14.A.pletelyD.really15.A.whyB.thatC.sinceD.because”相似的习题。您要找的是不是:
There's no real cure to AIDS. But there is a cure to the landmine issue, and that is removal.
VOA: special.
That is one of the major points as to why deafness has not gotten a cure yet.
这就是到目前为止,还没有对策的一个主要原因。
An ounce of prevention is sometimes worth a ton of cure.
有时候一盎司的预防,比得上一吨的治疗。
They hope studying these genes more closely could help in development of new treatments for the disease,and possibly a cure.
So, what they do now though, and we'll talk about this much later in the course but one cure for phobias does draw upon, in a more intelligent way, the behaviorist literature.
而如今治疗恐惧症的方法,我们会在后面讲到临床心理学的时候,人们依据行为主义的文献,从一种更加聪明的角度出发,提出了一种恐惧症治疗方法。
Pink is commonly used by groups that try to raise money to search for a cure for the disease.
This is the first full paragraph: I don't know how to cure the sourcitis, except to tell you
that I can discover a good many possible sources myself for Wise Blood, but I am often embarrassed to find that I read the sources after I had written the book.
这是第一段的全文:,“我不知道如何解决资料来源的问题,只能告诉你,我自己发现了很多《慧血》的材料来源,但我经常觉得很难堪,因为我在完成了那本书后才读的资料。
They hope studying these genes more closely could help in development of new treatments for the disease, and possibly a cure.
Michael J.Fox says he is sure that a cure for Parkinson's disease will be found in the future.
And in another one, scientists are studying microbes in search of a cure for cancer.
They believed scientists could study this illness to understand its causes and find a cure.
He must race to find a cure while still fighting the enemies of peace.
Combinations of drugs are able to suppress the deadly virus in the body -- if not a cure, in the traditional sense but the next best thing.
"I certainly hope we find a cure. This is so worth it."
"Find a cure . It's not just a search engine.
"It's just something that hopefully will tide us over until hopefully a cure can be found."
VOA: standard.
Dr.Damiano says the system is not a cure, but it is the next best thing.
Max is a 10-year old boy with autism. Recently,his mother called on US lawmakers to allocate more funds to find the cause and a cure.
Eighty-five percent of the donations from the walk go to Susan G.Komen for the Cure, a charity organization.
That is,it is better to eat vitamin-rich foods to prevent disease instead of eating them to cure a disease after it has developed.
His studies of rice were part of a long search for foods that could cure disease.
There is no cure. Children may develop a kind of the disease that is not serious.
Later,she takes the soap out of the mold and places it in a storage area to cure or dry for four to six weeks.
So we say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
"And since it is so much more expensive and so much more difficult to cure, that would be a catastrophe."
And a new report called "Countdown to 2015" says the cure is more midwives.
Since the space was small and climate-controlled, staffers allowed only small groups in for a few minutes at a time, which was enough to cure most people's olfactory curiosity.
"My both legs, they were not able to move." "So doctors,they just said that it would be a miracle if you come out of it, because in medical science they don't have any cure for this disease."
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!&&&【预订】Effective&Behaviour&Management&in&the&Primary&Classr...
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:1页 数:字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:32开纸 张:轻型纸包 装:组合包装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:8所属分类:&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读To know the disease is half the cure. 找出病根等于医治了一半. . Step 6 Homework——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
To know the disease is half the cure. 找出病根等于医治了一半. . Step 6 Homework 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
  One morning all the employees reached the office as usual.And on the wall they saw a big   1   on which it was written:Yesterday, the person who has been   2   your growth in this company passed   3  .We invite you to join the funeral prepared in the   4  .
  In the beginning, they all got   5   for the death of one of their colleagues.  6   after a while they started getting   7   to know who was the man that limited the growth of his colleagues and the company itself.
  The   8   in the gym was such that security agents(保安)were   9   to control the crowd within the room.The more people reached the coffin, the more the excitement   10   up.Everyone whispered to each other:“   11   on earth is this guy?”
  One by one the excited employees got closer to the coffin, and when they   12   inside it, they   13   became speechless.They stood nearby the coffin, shocked and in   14  , as if someone had   15   the deepest part of their soul.
  There was a   16   everyone who looked inside it could see himself, There was also a sign next to the mirror that   17  :there is only one person who is   18   to set limits to your growth:IT IS   19  ! Your life doesn't change when everyone around you changes.Your life changes when YOU change, when you go beyond your limiting beliefs inside.Don't be afraid of   20  ; build yourself and your reality.It's the way you face life itself that makes the difference!
encouraging
meeting room
excitement
punishment
Once upon a time, there were two very good friends wholived together in the shade of a rock. Strange as it may seem, one was a &&& and one was a tiger. They had met when they were too && to know the difference between lions and tigers. Sothey did not think their && was at all unusual. Besides, it was apeaceful part of the mountains, possibly &&&the influence of a gentleforest monk who lived nearby. He was a hermit, one who &&&  far away from other people. For some unknown reason, one day the two friends gotinto a silly &&& . The tiger said, “Everyone knows the cold &&& when the moon wanes from full to new! ” The lion said,“Where did you hear such nonsense? Everyone knows the &&& comes when the moon waxes from &&& to full! ” The argument got stronger and stronger. Neither could &&& &the other. They could not &&&& any conclusion to resolve the growing dispute. They &&&& started calling each other names! Fearing for theirfriendship, they decided to go to ask the learned forest &&&& , who would surely know about such things. Visiting the &&&&hermit, the lion and tigerbowed respectfully and put their question to him. The friendly monk thought fora while and then gave his &&&&. “It can be cold in anyphase of the &&&& , from new to full and back to new again.It is the wind that brings the cold,  &&&&from west or north oreast. Therefore, in a way, you are both right! And neither of you is &&&& by the other. The most important thing is to livewithout conflict, to remain &&&&. Unity is best by allmeans. ” The lion and tiger thanked the wise hermit. They werehappy to &&&&  be friends. 1.A.fox&&&& &&&&&&&&& B.hen&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C.donkey&&&&&& &&& D. lion 2.A. weak&&&&& &&&&& B.unforgettable&&&&& &&&&& C.young&&&&&&& &&& D. poor 3.A. friendship&& &&& B.difference&&& &&& C. relationship&& &&&&& &&&&&&& D.connection4.A. in turn&&&&&& && B.due to&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.according to&&& & D. as to5.A. lived&&&&& &&&&&& B.survived&&&&&& &&& C.walked&&&&&&& && D. moved6.A. argument& &&&& B.decision&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.activity&&&&& &&&& D. conference 7.A. happens&&&& && B.bears&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.comes&&&&&&& && D. seems8.A. clean&&&&&& &&&& B.cold&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.cool&&&&&&&&& && D. good9.A. wonderful&&& && B.fresh&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.delicious&&&&& && D. new 10.A. solve&&&& &&&pete&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.convince&&&& &&& D. remind11.A. arrive&&&&& &&B.reach&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.cause&&&&&&&&& & D. paint12.A. far&&&&& &&&&B.ever&&&&&&&&&& &&&C.yet&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D.even 13.A. monk&&&&& &&B.teacher&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C.mother&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.parent14.A. kind&&&& &&&&B.different&&&& &&&&&C.peaceful&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.rich15.A. answer&&&&& &B.speech&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.comment&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D.remark16.A. sun&&&&& &&&&B.weather&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.moon&&&&&&&& && D. day 17.A. whether&&& &&B.until&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.if&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D.when18.A. rewarded&&& &B.won&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.defeated&&&&& && D. awarded19.A. moved&& &&&&B.united&&&&&&& &&&&C.interested&&&& &&&&&&&& D.amused20.A.too&&&&&&&& &B.quite&&&&&&&&& &&&C.also&&&&&& &&&&& D.still &
The task of being accepted and enrolled in a university begins early for some students. Long 1 they graduate from high school, these students take special2 to prepare for advanced study. They may also take one of more examinations that test how 3 prepared they' are for the university. In the final year of high school, they 4 applications and send them, with their student records, to the universities which they hope to 5 Some high school students may be6 to have an interview with people from the university. Neatly7and usually very frightened, they are 8 to show that they have a good attitude and the9 to succeed. When the new students are finally 10 there may be one more step they have to 11 before registering (注册) for classes and 12 to work. Many colleges and universities 13 an instruction program for new students. 14 these programs, the young people 15 to know the procedures for registration, university rules, the 16 of the library and all the other 17 services of the college or university.
Beginning a new life in a new place can be very 18The more knowledge students have 19 the school, the easier 20 will be for them to adapt to the new environment. However, it takes time to get used to college life.
1.A.as      B.after      C.since      D.before 2.A.courses   B.majors      C.subjects     D.textbooks 3.A.deeply    B.widely      C.well       D.much 4.A.finish    B.provide     C.complete     D.organize 5.A.attend    B.study      C.belong      D.become 6.A.considered  B.ordered     C.suggested    D.required 7.A.coated    B.dressed     C.worn       D.appeared 8.A.decided   B.settled     C.intended     D.determined 9.A.power    B.ability     C.possibility   D.quality 10.A.received   B.accepted     C.permitted    D.recognized 11.A.go      B.do        C.take       D.pass 12.A.getting   B.putting     C.falling     D.sitting 13.A.offer    B.afford      C.grant      D.supply 14.A.For     B.Among      C.In        D.On 15.A.have     B.get       C.ought      D.need 16.A.application B.usage      C.use       D.using 17.A.major    B.key       C.great      D.famous 18.A.amazing   B.misleading    C.alarming     D.puzzling 19.A.before    B.about      C.on        D.at 20. A.they     B.that       C.which      D.it &
  A certain student passed all his examinations.Then he went to college to continue his   (1)   There he put down his name for a course in geography, but after the first   (2)  , he did not go to it any more.
  The geography lecturer   (3)   that this student was always   (4)   and thought that he had changed to another course, so he was   (5)   when he saw the boy's name on the   (6)   of students who wanted to take the geography test at the end of this year.
  The lecturer had prepared a   (7)   examination paper, which followed his   (8)   very closely, and he was   (9)  to see how this student answered the questions.He   (10)   that the boy’s answers would be very bad, but when they   (11)   him soon after the exam and he examined them   (12)   he was able to find only one small mistake in them.  (13)   this surprised him very much, he   (14)   the paper again twice but was   (15)   not able to find more than that one small mistake so he   (16)   for the student to question him about his work.
  When the student came into the room and sat down, the lecturer said to him, “I   (17)   that you came to my first lecture and you have been absent from all the others.But now I have examined your   (18)   very carefully and I have been able to find only one small mistake in it.I am   (19)   to know your explanation for that.”
  “Oh, I am very sorry about that mistake,” answered the student.“After the examination, I   (20)   what I ought to have written.I would not have made that mistake if I had not been confused by your first lecture.”
researches
recognized
troublesome
compositions
discovered
understood
remembered
  I took home a briefcase full of troubles.As I sat down on that hot and damp   1  , there seemed to be no   2   to the problems thrashing(翻腾)around in my brain.So I picked up a book, settled into a comfortable chair and   3   my own special therapy(疗法)-  4   reading.
  I   5   three or four hours on two short chapters of Personal History by Vincent Sheean-tasting each paragraph, staying over a sentence, a phrase, or even a single heat-wave night.Enjoying every word, I   6   foreign correspondent(通讯记者)Sheean on a mission to China and another to Russia.I   7   myself in the author’s world.And when finally I put it down, my mind was totally   8  .
  Next morning, four words from the book-“take the long   9  ”-were still in my mind.At my desk, I had a long-view look at my   10  .Once more, “super-slow” reading had given me not only   11   but perspective(视角),and helped me in my everyday affairs.
  I discovered its   12   years ago.Previously, if I had been really interested in a book, I would   13   from page to page,   14   to know what came next.Now, I decided, I had to become a miser(守财奴)with   15   and stretch every sentence like a poor man spending his last dollar.
  I had started with the practical object of making my book last.But by the end of the second week I began to realize   16   I was getting from super-slow-reading itself.Sometimes just a particular phrase   17   my attention, sometimes a sentence.I would read it slowly, analyze(分析)it, read it again-perhaps changing down into an even   18   speed-and then sit for 20 minutes thinking about it before moving on.I was like a pianist   19   a piece of music, phrase by phrase, practicing it, trying to discover and   20   exactly what the composer was trying to convey(传送).
super-fast
super-slow
discouraged
difficulty
achievement
disadvantage
importance
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 celiac disease 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信