what the fuck trip[表情流汗的意思]翻译什么意思

英[tr?p]&&
美[tr?p]&&
n.旅游,出行;摔倒,绊倒;绊(使某人跌倒的动作);错误,过失
vi.绊倒,绊;旅行;轻快地走,跳
vt.使犯错误;松开(离合器等)以开动
网络旅行;之旅;之行;旅程
<span style='color:# . She rejected his advances during the trip to Cannes.
在去往戛纳的途中,她拒绝了他的挑逗。
来自柯林斯例句
<span style='color:# . Prior to his Japan trip, he went to New York.
在去日本之前,他去了纽约。
来自柯林斯例句
<span style='color:# . They are planning on a trip to Guyana next month.
他们计划下个月去圭亚那旅行。
来自柯林斯例句
<span style='color:# . It would take three to six hours for a round trip .
往返行程需要3到6个小时。
来自柯林斯例句
<span style='color:# . Ray and I ate our meal and reminisced about the trip .
雷和我吃着饭,回忆起那次旅行。
来自柯林斯例句
trip the light fantastic
1 . 跳舞,舞蹈
trip up on
2 . 犯错误,失误
1.旅行;航行”释义下的同义词
2.绊倒;跌倒”释义下的同义词
Middle English: from Old French triper, from Middle Dutch trippento skip, hop
1.a journey for some purpose (usually including the return);
he took a trip to the shopping center
2.a hallucinatory experie
an acid trip
3.an accidental misstep threatening (or causing)
he blamed his slip on the ice
4.an exciting or stimulting experience
5.a catch mechanism t
the pressure activates the tripper and releases the water
he heard the trip of women's feet overhead
7.an unintentional but
he recited the whole poem without a single trip
1.miss a step and
She stumbled over the tree root
The questions on the test tripped him up
3.make a trip for pleasure
4.put in m
trigger a reaction
5.get high, stoned,
He trips every weekend
2. 又称 :串车(train )
3. 在斜井或斜巷内用钢丝绳牵引的由两个以上矿车组成的车组。
triple&nbsp三倍数,三个一组,三倍的,三倍与,增至三倍
...的申请(application),而不是工作(work不可数名词)(job可数名词),(plan)。12. B他们还安排了便宜的食宿(accommodations),而不是仅仅是食物(food),衣服(clothes)和旅行(trip)。13. C他们决定利用寒假时间来进行一些体育锻炼(exercise),根本不是钱(money),睡觉.
Jay famous trip, this poem is not the most vivid image interpretation ?, 周杰伦的成名之旅 , 不正是这首诗最形象最生动的诠释吗?
And also hope that in this tripcan support and cooperate with my guide service ., 同时也希望大家在此次之行中可以支持并配合我的导游服务工作.
trick n. 诡计,把戏tripn. 旅行,旅程trolley bus n. 无轨电车
+road trip
+fishing trip
+Road trip
单项练习-英语词汇
小学英语词汇
初中英语词汇
高中英语词汇
京ICP备号-8 海淀分局备案编号:
Copyright(C) . 北京学而思教育科技有限公司 .the trip to jerusalem - 必应 词典网络耶路撒冷之旅1.耶路撒冷之旅...斗鸡”(The fighting cooks),“耶路撒冷之旅”(The trip to Jerusalem)等。|例句释义:全部,耶路撒冷之旅类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.'s
Christians on
phase of '
Gospels, it
are carved from the
Nottingham
disciples this
to sound like the installation of
the royal 6.It's
准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典&#169; 2016 Microsoft翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:what the fuck are you say是什么意思?
what the fuck are you say
问题补充:
你说什么他妈的
什么是您说的性交
什么性交是您言
到底是你说
什么性交是你说
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!What Do We Need for the Trip?
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Lesson&25&&What&Do&We&Need&for&the&Trip?
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Lesson&25&&What&Do&We&Need&for&the&Trip?
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
Lesson 25& What Do We Need for the Trip?& 课时:1Leaning aims: 1.学生能读、写、说出并且听懂clothes,jacket,ticket这些词汇及短语from…to…情感、态度和价值观目标:激发学生学习英语的兴趣和好奇心,提高他们自学的能力及自理能力。Leaning imporant:学习单词clothes,jacket,ticket,need及词组pack& withLeaning method: 灵活运用单词,词组。句型What clothes do I need?Teaching steps:&&&&&&&&&&& Step 1:Organize teaching.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Review lesson 22.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 翻译。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.离开加拿大&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 在晚上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.前往北京&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.到达北京&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.购物&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.和某人呆在一起&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.We have a good trip to Beijing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.a plan of our trip&&&&&&&& Step2:Showing the learning aims and ask the students to read them together.&&&&&&&& Step3.Listen to the tape,then fill in the blanks.1.&Tomorrow,we _____ _____ Beijing ____ _____ _____.2.&They need _________ __________.3.&They need tickets _____ Shijiazhuang____ Beijing.4.&He needs to ________ my suitcase _____ my clothes.&&&&&&&&& Step4.Check the answers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.leave for&&&& 2.& train tickets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.from&&& to&&& 4.pack&&& with&&&&&&&&&&&&& Then write some phrases on the blackboard.1.&from… to…& “从…到…”eg.How far is it from Shanghai to Beijing?2.&pack A with B.& “把B 打包进 A”eg.I need to pack suitcase with my clothes.&& She needs to pack suitcase with her dress.&&&&&&&& Step5.Ask the students some questions.1.&What is the weather like today?2.&What clothes do we need?“我们需要什么衣服?”eg.What clothes do I need?&& What clothes does she\he need?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We know Li Ming will go to Beijing. What is the weather forecast?&What clothes does Li Ming need?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Let the students discuss in pairs,some minutes later,answer these questions.&&&&&&&& Step6.Check the answers.1.&It is sunny in Beijing,but cool.2.&He needs a jacket,a pair of pants,a pair of shoes,a pair of socks,a sweater and pyjamas.&&&&&&&& Step7.Do exercises.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 翻译。1.&明天我们做火车出发去北京。2.&我们需要火车票。3.&我需要什么衣服?4.&天气预报5.&我需要把衣服打包到行李箱。6.&他需要一双袜子吗?&&&&&&& Step8.Writing on the Bb.&&&&&&&&& Lesson 25& What Do We Need for the Trip?A.&phrases.1.&need sth. “需要某物”eg.1. He needs a pen.&& 2. Does he need a pen?&&&&&&&&&& 2. need to do sth.& “需要做某事”&&&&&&&&&&&&& eg.1.He needs to go for a walk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.She needs to clean the floor.&&&&&&&&&& 3. pack A with B.& “把B打包进A”&eg.I need to pack suitcase with my clothes.She needs to pack suitcase with her dress.&&&&&&&&&&& 4. weather forecast&& “天气预报”&&&&&&&&&&& eg.What is the weather forecast?&&&&&&&&& B. Sentences.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.What clothes do I need?&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.What clothes does she\he need?&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.Does she\he need …?&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.Do you \ I \ they \ we need …?文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 流汗 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信