阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢我想我的未来有你陪伴 英文怎么翻译啊~~~_百度知道
我想我的未来有你陪伴 英文怎么翻译啊~~~
~~~~求助大神啊!!!求助大神
提问者采纳
楼上的翻译稍微有些中式英语的味道哈,试试下面这个吧:I want to live the rest of my life(比my future更好) with you.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I hope you can stay with me in my future!
I want it to be a future with your companionship
I think my future with you
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译以下几句话.宝贝,你21岁生日时我在你身边,我愿意以后你的每个生日都有我陪.如题
怪叔叔54LK
Baby you 21st birthday when I in your side,I would like to you later each birthday have I accompany.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Task 1: 我想要送自己一份生日礼物 的翻译是:Task 1: I wanted to send you a birthday present 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Task 1: 我想要送自己一份生日礼物
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Task 1: I want to give yourself a birthday present
Task 1: I wanted to send you a birthday present
Task 1: I wanted to send you a birthday present
Task 1: I want to give yourself a birthday gifts
Task 1: I want to give oneself a birthday gift
相关内容&ayou're always there, you're everywhere,is that i really miss you 您是总那里,您到处,是我真正地想念您 & a我们有许多体育惧乐部 We have many sports to fear Le Bu & a??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????. 天气是秋天,但那个地方长春看丰富地冷气候。 & aseen macroscopically 看见宏观地 & a现在变丑了 Now changed ugly & a我对这些深表感谢 I to these expressing deeply thanks & a爱上了我就什么都不保留 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLi Xuefei I fuck your ancestor 李Xuefei我与您的祖先性交 & a自1981年开始以来,乐施毅行者慈善活动已成为香港最大的慈善活动,它从前叫毅行者慈善活动,为香港和亚洲、非洲其他地区的贫苦人们而筹款。毅行者慈善活动在每年的11月份举行,年满十八岁得人可以自行组成四人一组,加入这个慈善步行活动 Has started since 1981, is a cheerful giver the resolute traveler to move charitabley has become the Hong Kong biggest charitable activity, it formerly is called the resolute traveler to move charitabley, for Hong Kong and Asian, the African other area poor people raises funds.The resolute traveler
& aph-trifase cve 4 pol 酸碱度trifase cve 4政客 & athe original of sleep 睡眠原物 & aYour method is not right. 您的方法不是不错。 & a明天开始要持续上课十五天 Will start to have tomorrow to continue to attend class 15 days & a直走,然后左转 Goes straight, then counterclockwise & a对生物知识熟悉 To biological knowledge familiar & a5.experience in performing and leading quality audits(process, system...) 5.experience在执行和主导的品质监查(过程,系统…) & aYes,I have. I’ve learned a lot that way 是,我有。 我学会了很多那个方式 & aDrunk driving may have for the increasing number of car accidents. 酒后驾车也许为车祸的增长的数量有。 & aproduce result 产物结果 & ahe happen see a cartoon 他发生看见动画片 & a有28平方米 Some 28 square meters & a星期二早上将有一个会议 Tuesday morning will have a conference & achemistries 化学 & a他从不坐公交车去学校 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDigestive Health 消化健康 & a说课稿 正在翻译,请等待...
& ainasmuch as a year does not elaspse with out a certain number of villagers falling victim to the ferocity of a tiger,its roar is not heard by the natives without feelings of terror 由于一年不elaspse与一定数量的村民下落的受害者到老虎的凶猛,它的吼声没由当地人听见没有恐怖的感觉 & aAfter listening to shouts of wildly wrong guesses the professor smiled a thin, dry smile. 在听错误猜测呼喊以后教授狂放地微笑稀薄,干燥微笑。 & aplay with bird 戏剧与鸟 & aERIAL No. JS7819 ISSUE ERIAL没有。 JS7819问题 & arestauraet 正在翻译,请等待...
& aGOOD LUCK MY
WAY 好运我的方式 & a这是谁的伞? Whose umbrella is this? & a宿舍;露宿 D Sleeping outside & athe author's attitude towards his writing is objective 对于他的文字的作者的态度是客观的 & aSorry,Mr Green.I can't sing. 抱歉,格林先生。我不可能唱歌。 & aWe can se 'In the classroom'. 我们能se ‘在教室’。 & aWhat nice moon What nice moon & a什么请求? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWaiting for me Give you a surprise. 等待我给您惊奇。 & aluboutin luboutin & aI
me 正在翻译,请等待...
& a上午可以把事情忙完我下午就可以过来 May be busy in the morning I the matter to be possible to come in the afternoon & aGuide words are always at the top of the pages. 引导字总在页的上面。 & ahe is thin 他是稀薄的 & awhen pride into the ground 当自豪感到地面 & aWhat r u doing now. What r u doing now. & a第一,夏季使用空调时,对停放的车辆应先将车窗开启,鼓风机开最大挡,让车内空气形成对流,将热空气及时排出车外再关闭车窗。 When first, summer uses the air conditioning, to the vehicles which parks should the glass open first, the air blower starts keeps off most greatly, lets in the vehicle the air form the convection, discharges the hot air outside the vehicle to close again promptly the glass. & a干姜水 Dry ginger water & a上帝与我同在。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPC > Can not connect ! 个人计算机&不可能连接! & a他从书包里拿出面包 He puts out the bread from the book bag & a明黄色 Bright yellow & a我觉得自己被撞倒 I thought oneself is knocked down & a我要和你一辈子在一起。好不好 I must with you for a lifetime in same place.Is good & a不善于与别人交朋友。 Is not good at with others becoming friends. & aTask 1: 我想要送自己一份生日礼物 Task 1: I want to give oneself a birthday gift &}

我要回帖

更多关于 有你陪伴真好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信