Unit 9单元测试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
词汇,根据中文和首字母提示写词。(10分)1、Nanjing is the c____________ of Jiangsu.2、I live in a w__________ house with my family.3、Our Chinese people are very f_________ .4.& Marry is a police. Today she wears a police u_________.5.& He was s___________ to see the three men in the police station.6、The restaurant is on the __________ (九)floor . 7、There are more than two _________ (百万) people in this small town.8、I need some more water because I am very __________(口渴).9、Go _________(穿过) the forests (树林) and you ’ll see the bridge.10、Our ________(班长) studies hard and he is a top student in my class.
来源:2013届浙江省嘉兴市洪兴实验中学九年级10月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Mr. King is a tall and strong man. He teaches P.E. in a middle school. He wears a long beard(胡子)and takes good care of it. It was Sunday yesterday. There was a big football match of the year on the playground in the centre of the city. Mr. King likes the game very much and of course he was going to watch it. With his friends' help he got a ticket a few days ago. After breakfast he hurried to the bus stop, but a lot of people were waiting there. A bus came and he hardly got on .There were plenty of people in it and it was difficult for them to put their feet. He had to grip(抓住)a back of the chair. At the next stop a boy got on the bus. He was short and couldn't grip anything. Suddenly the bus stopped and the boy hardly fell to the floor. He looked around and saw Mr. King's beard and grip it. The man found it at once and called out, "Let go off(松开)my beard, boy!" "Are you going to get off, sir?" asked the boy. 【小题1】Mr. King is a ___.A.player B.runner C.teacher D.driver【小题2】Mr. King was going to watch the match because ___.A.he teaches P.E. in a middle school B.he likes football very muchC.he had already got a ticket D.he didn't go to work yesterday【小题3】The boy gripped Mr. King's beard because ___.A.he was afraid to fall again B.he wanted to make the man angryC.he wanted the man to find a seat for himD.he wanted the man to get off soon
来源:学年山东省德州市振华中学八年级第一学期期中质量检测英语卷
Your Passport(护照) Please!Mr. Hill arrives at London Airport at the end of a three-week holiday in France. Usually he wears a beard(留胡须). Since it has been hot there, he has taken it off(剃掉). But his passport photo shows him with his beard.An office looks at the photo for a moment and says: "Will you excuse me? Please sit down. I won’t keep you long." With this, he walks away, shows the photo to a second office and says: "I know that face." The second officer looks at the passport and asks where Mr. Hill has come from. When he hears that Mr. Hill has arrived back from Paris, the second officer smiled and says: "An Englishman with a beard stole a painting in Paris on Friday, and that man just looks the kind of man ..."Suddenly it comes to the first officer who Mr. Hill is. He returns to him and asks: "Did you teach at the No.2 . High School?" When Mr. Hill answers in surprise that he did, the first officer smiles and says: "I thought so. I’m Jack Smith. You taught me French. You haven’t changed a bit."1. Mr. Hill ____.A. has just come back from the airport.B. is on his way to Paris.C. spent three weeks in Paris before he went to France.D. has been in France for three weeks2. Mr. Hill ____.A. has a beard on his face but not in his photoB. grew a beard while he was on holidayC. has a beard in his photo but not on his faceD. took his beard off long before he went on holiday.3. The first officer is sure ____.A. Mr. Hill stole the paintingB. he has seen the face in the photo beforeC. he knows the second officer’s faceD. a man without a beard stole the painting4. The second officer says that ____.A. Mr. Hill stole the paintingB. a man with a beard, from France, stole a painting in EnglishC. an Englishman took his beard off and stole a paintingD. a man with a beard, from England, stole a painting in Paris.5. Mr. Hill taught ____.A. Jack Smith French at the No. 2 High SchoolB. Jack Smith to be a first officerC. at the No.2 High School, in FranceD. French some years ago and his name was Smith, not Hill
来源:学年湖南城金海双语实验学校初二下学期入学考试英语试卷(带解析)
Dear Mr. Wang, Someone comes to the office to see you in the morning, but you and your wife are out. He comes here at 10am. Because he is very busy, he goes away half an hour later. He tells me that he is your classmate(同学) at college(大学). Now he teaches Chinese in a high school(高中) in this city and he lives near the No. 6 Middle School. He is a very tall man with short hair. He wears a pair of glasses. He tells me his telephone number is . He is often at home at 7:00 pm. So you can call him in the evening.【小题1】The author(作者) writes this note(便条) to ______.A.Mr. WangB.Mr. Wang’s wifeC.Mr. Wang’s classmateD.me【小题2】Mr. Wang’s classmate is __________. A.a teacherB.a workerC.a farmerD.an actor【小题3】When is Mr. Wang’s classmate often at home?A.In the morningB.In the afternoon.C.At 7:00pm.D.We don’t know.【小题4】How long does Mr. Wang’s classmate stay in the office?A.Ten hours.B.An hour.C.Two hours.D.Half an hour.【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Mr. Wang and his wife are classmates. B.Mr. Wang’s classmate is short.C.Mr. Wang goes out with Mrs. Wang in the morning.D.Mr. Wang’s classmate meets Mr. Wang in the morning.
My father is tall and has short gray hair. He wears glasses with heavy black frames(框). Here is a picture of him from 1968. What a surprise! In the picture, he's 15 years old. He's short and he is wearing glasses with small round frames. He has short blond hair and it's really straight. He is wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with the word "love" on it. I'm 15 years old now. I'm of medium height and I have short hair. My hair isn't blond. It's blue. My father thinks it's strange (奇怪的), but my friends think it's great. I wear glasses, but my glasses have bright red frames. They're so cool! I have an earring (耳环) in one ear, too. I never wear blue jeans. I' like big baggy pants (袋状裤) and long T-shirts. Most of my T-shirts have pictures of my favorite rock bands on them.1.What kind of glasses is the writer's father wearing in the picture?A.Glasses with heavy black frames.B.Glasses with bright red frames.C.Glasses with small round-frames.D.Glasses with small red frames.2.What color is the writer's hair?A.Blond.B.Blue.C.Yellow.D.Gray.3.What does the writer like wearing?A.Blue jeans and a T-shirt.B.Big jeans and a long T-shirt.C.Blue jeans and a long T-shirt.D.Baggy pants and long T-shirts.4.What's on his father's T-shirt in the picture?A.The word "love".B.Cool earrings.C.Pictures of rock bands.D.Pictures of famous actors.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
福建省建瓯市第二中学八年级英语上册 完形填空和阅读理解专项训练(无答案) 人教新目标版.doc20页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:20 &&
福建省建瓯市第二中学八年级英语上册 完形填空和阅读理解专项训练(无答案) 人教新目标版.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Hobbies are very important to a person.
hobbies, life won’t be colorful
丰富多彩的 . I have some hobbies,
collecting stamps, reading, and
outdoor activities. When I am free, I
time on my hobbies. When I am in a bad mood
心情 , I also do my hobbies to
myself up. Hobbies can help us
our moods. The hobby is like the gold
the ground. No hobby will come up if you don’t dig
it out yourself. If you can take
as one of your hobbies, learning will be more
. I hope all of you can find your own hobbies
have fun from them. 66. A. WithB. WhenC. WithoutD. If 67. A. so that B. such asC. in factD.instead of 68. A. making B. turning C. following D. doing 69. A. takeB. spend C.payDuse 70. A. stand
B. cheer C. wake D. get 71. A. feel B. giveC. check D.improve 72. A. on B. inC. under D. above 73. A. study B. housework C. Life D. job 74. A. boring B.interesting C. importantD. difficult 75. A. soB. but C. and D. or
VI. 阅读理解。(每小题1分,共10分)
 I’m very glad to know you are interested in stamps and you are starting to collect them now. You are asking for advice on collecting stamps. I think first you should collect as many stamps as you can and trade
the stamps you don’t like with other people. I don’t think you should collect the envelope
unless it is unusual or it is a “first day cover”. Then you have to decide whether you want to collect a certain kind of stamps, such as the stamps with a bird design. You’d better join a group. Other people will help you learn more about stamps and they will soon trade stamps with you. Have you ever thought of going to stamp sales and buy whatever you can afford
买得起 ? But at the beginning, you should buy used stamps.
 Collecting stamps is fun and you may enjoy the unusual and beautiful designs of stamps.
 Good luck!
  根据短文内容,判断
正在加载中,请稍后...Spiderman is one of the most famous comic book heroes of all time. He was created by Stan Lee in 1963 and was first introduced to the world in the pages of Marvel Comic Books.Spiderman’s story is the story of Peter Parker, a child who lost his parents and lives with his aunt and uncle. Peter is a shy, quiet boy wearing glasses and has few friends. One day, on a high school class trip to a science lab, he gets bitten by a special spider. Soon Peter realizes he has amazing powers: he is as strong and quick as a spider and also has a type of sixth sense. He no longer needs his glasses and he can use his super power to fly through the city streets! Remembering something his Uncle Ben has told him that with great power, there must also come great responsibility(责任),Peter decides to use his powers to fight against enemies who do cruel things to people. And so, Spiderman is born.Life is not easy for Peter even though he is a superhero. He is in love with Mary Jane but he can’t tell her about his amazing powers. Besides, his best friend Harry hates Spiderman! Peter is also short of money and time. He has to sell photos of Spiderman (himself!) to a newspaper and he keeps losing his other jobs because he’s so busy saving people! Yet he has to fight against different kinds of cruel enemies.小题1:Who created spiderman ?A.Stan Lee.B.Marvel.C.Peter parker.D.Superman.小题2:What do you know about Peter Parker?A.He is loved by his parents.B.He is outgoing.C.He has a few friend.D.He is an orphan.小题3:What happened to Peter Parker after he was bitten by the spider?A.He could not see with his eyes.B.He became a spider.C.He developed spider- like powers.D.He was sick.小题4:What does“With great power, there must also come great responsibility”mean?A.Powerful people can do whatever they like.B.People with power are always good.C.Powerful people should have a responsibility to do good.D.Powerful people are to blame for all the bad things that happen.小题5:In what areas does Peter have problems that are similar to normal people?A.Money, time, studying, readingB.Money, work, time, relationships.C.Relationships, sport, money, work.D.Money, work, time, sleep. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:Spiderman is one of the most famous comic book heroes of all time. He was created by Stan Lee in 1963 and was first introduced to the world in the pages of Marvel Comic Books.Spiderman’s story is the story of Peter Parker, a child who lost his parents and lives with his aunt and uncle. Peter is a shy, quiet boy wearing glasses and has few friends. One day, on a high school class trip to a science lab, he gets bitten by a special spider. Soon Peter realizes he has amazing powers: he is as strong and quick as a spider and also has a type of sixth sense. He no longer needs his glasses and he can use his super power to fly through the city streets! Remembering something his Uncle Ben has told him that with great power, there must also come great responsibility(责任),Peter decides to use his powers to fight against enemies who do cruel things to people. And so, Spiderman is born.Life is not easy for Peter even though he is a superhero. He is in love with Mary Jane but he can’t tell her about his amazing powers. Besides, his best friend Harry hates Spiderman! Peter is also short of money and time. He has to sell photos of Spiderman (himself!) to a newspaper and he keeps losing his other jobs because he’s so busy saving people! Yet he has to fight against different kinds of cruel enemies.小题1:Who created spiderman ?A.Stan Lee.B.Marvel.C.Peter parker.D.Superman.小题2:What do you know about Peter Parker?A.He is loved by his parents.B.He is outgoing.C.He has a few friend.D.He is an orphan.小题3:What happened to Peter Parker after he was bitten by the spider?A.He could not see with his eyes.B.He became a spider.C.He developed spider- like powers.D.He was sick.小题4:What does“With great power, there must also come great responsibility”mean?A.Powerful people can do whatever they like.B.People with power are always good.C.Powerful people should have a responsibility to do good.D.Powerful people are to blame for all the bad things that happen.小题5:In what areas does Peter have problems that are similar to normal people?A.Money, time, studying, readingB.Money, work, time, relationships.C.Relationships, sport, money, work.D.Money, work, time, sleep.Spiderman is one of the most famous comic book heroes of all time. He was created by Stan Lee in 1963 and was first introduced to the world in the pages of Marvel Comic Books.Spiderman’s story is the story of Peter Parker, a child who lost his parents and lives with his aunt and uncle. Peter is a shy, quiet boy wearing glasses and has few friends. One day, on a high school class trip to a science lab, he gets bitten by a special spider. Soon Peter realizes he has amazing powers: he is as strong and quick as a spider and also has a type of sixth sense. He no longer needs his glasses and he can use his super power to fly through the city streets! Remembering something his Uncle Ben has told him that with great power, there must also come great responsibility(责任),Peter decides to use his powers to fight against enemies who do cruel things to people. And so, Spiderman is born.Life is not easy for Peter even though he is a superhero. He is in love with Mary Jane but he can’t tell her about his amazing powers. Besides, his best friend Harry hates Spiderman! Peter is also short of money and time. He has to sell photos of Spiderman (himself!) to a newspaper and he keeps losing his other jobs because he’s so busy saving people! Yet he has to fight against different kinds of cruel enemies.小题1:Who created spiderman ?A.Stan Lee.B.Marvel.C.Peter parker.D.Superman.小题2:What do you know about Peter Parker?A.He is loved by his parents.B.He is outgoing.C.He has a few friend.D.He is an orphan.小题3:What happened to Peter Parker after he was bitten by the spider?A.He could not see with his eyes.B.He became a spider.C.He developed spider- like powers.D.He was sick.小题4:What does“With great power, there must also come great responsibility”mean?A.Powerful people can do whatever they like.B.People with power are always good.C.Powerful people should have a responsibility to do good.D.Powerful people are to blame for all the bad things that happen.小题5:In what areas does Peter have problems that are similar to normal people?A.Money, time, studying, readingB.Money, work, time, relationships.C.Relationships, sport, money, work.D.Money, work, time, sleep.科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:D小题3:C小题4:C小题5:B 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心英语改错my chinese teacher,mr.zhang,is in his thirties.he looks young for his age .he is short and strong ,and he likes sports very much .he like singing and often teaches us song in our spare time.He also tells us jokes in class .so we all like to have his class .whenever we are in trouble we will turn to him for help ,forwetreat him as our friend .such is my chinese teacher and we all love him .
my chinese teacher,mr.zhang,is in his thirties.he looks young for his age .he is short and strong ,and he likes sports very much .he like(likes) singing and often teaches us song(songs) in our spare time.He also tells us jokes in class .so we all like to have his class .(改成这个更好:so we are willing to attend his class)whenever we are in trouble we will turn to him for help ,forwetreat him as our friend (he is like our friend).such is my chinese teacher (这句可以不要,改成We want to say ”thank you” to he.)and we all love him .文章还可以,要继续加油啊!给你例文一篇:My English teather is Mr Xu,his English name is Martin.His English is very good.And he always wears a pair of glasses.He likes wearing blue trousers.My teacher is handsome.He often plays with us after class.He often reads books and English.His hobby is reading books.Mr Xu likes drinking Coke and eating chips.Sometimes he is angry,because we are naughty.Sometimes he is happy,because we are good.Mr.Xu is very good and handsome.We all like him.Mr.Xu is very good and handsome.We all like him.我的英语老师叫许老师,他的英文名字是马丁.他的英文非常好.而且他经常戴眼镜.他喜欢穿蓝裤子.我的老师很英俊.他经常在课后和我们一起做游戏.他常常看书,读英文.他的爱好就是看书.许老师喜欢喝可乐,吃薯条.有时他会生气,因为我们太淘气.有时他很快乐,因为我们很听话.许老师非常善良,非常帅.我们都很喜欢他.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.注意拼写,大小写..2.我建议用He looks younger than his age
后面He also likes singing and even teaches us how to sing well in our spare time.He always crack jokes in class so that we all like his lectures with relax atmosphere.最后一句 This is my chinese teacher.....
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 he likes 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信