&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高考名校模拟分类汇编之短文改错篇(附答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
高考名校模拟分类汇编之短文改错篇(附答案)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 9:14:35
26. 四川省成都七中2011届高三上学期入学考试试卷(英语)&I’m ready for the trip of museums in “The Big Apple”.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76. _________&I’m especially looking forward to see the Museum of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. _________&Modern Art. “ The Big Apple” was the name of New York&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. _________&City. The jazz musician of the 1920’s were responsible for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. _________&the name. When they play a concert there, they called the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80. _________&city a apple. Of course, New York was the biggest city in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81. _________&the country and the better place for a jazz concert. So the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. _________&musicians called it “ The Big Apple”. New York had this&&&&&&& 83. _________&nickname for no more than eighty years. Now when you hear&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84. _________&the name “The Big Apple”, you know it is New York.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. _________&76. of ----- to& 77. see ---- seeing&&&&&&& 78. was ---- is&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. musician ---- musicians&80. play ----- played&& 81. a ------ an&& 82. better ------best&&&&& 83. had前加has&84. 去掉no&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. √&27.四川省成都外国语学校2011届高三9月月考&When Mr. and Mrs. Smith went to theatre, they left their&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76. ___________&German dog to guard his home. When two burglars broke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. ___________&into and the burglar alarm rang, the dog was waiting for them.&&&&&&&&& 78. ___________&Unfortunately, one of the burglars was dog-lover, and he&&&&&&&& 79. ___________&quickly made friends with it. While the alarm was ringing,&&&&& &but the burglars were stealing cash and jewelry, worth over&&&& 80. ___________&$10,000, from a safe, the dog laid down in his basket and went& 81. __________&to sleep. When the police arrived twenty minutes later, the&&&& 82. __________&burglars had gone. The dog was proud guarding the empty safe.&& 83. ___________&When the first detective entered into the room, it immediately& 84. __________&attacked her, tearing her trousers and bit her in the leg.&&&&& 85. ___________&改错:76. theater前加the& 77. his→ their& 78. into→ in &79. dog-lover前加a& 80. but→ and&&& 81. laid→ lay&& &82. 正确&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. proud→ proudly&&& &84. 去掉into&&&&&&& 85. bit→ biting&28. 成都外国语学校学年度10月月考英语试卷&It was 7:15 inthe morning of February 8, 2007.I was walking along&&&& 76. ___________&Park Roadtowards the east while an old man came out of the park&&&&&&& 77. ____& _____&on other side of the& street.Then I saw a yellow car drive up Third&&&&&& 78. ______&& __&Street and made a right turn into Park Road.The next moment the car&&& 79. ____&& ____&hit the man while he was crossing the road.She fell with a cry.The car& 80.&&&&& _____&didn’t stop and drove off at full speed headed west.I noticed the driver&&& 81. __&&&& ____&was a young woman wearing a pair of glasses and the plate number was&&& 82. __&&&&&& __&AC864.With hesitation, I rushed to the old man. Two minutes later,&&&&& 83. __&&&&&& __&I stopped a passing car and took the old man to the near hospital.&&&&&&& 84. __&&& _____&If only everyone helps others with kindness and compassion!&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. ___&&&&&& _&29. 四川南山中学高2011级高三9月水平考试&One day I picked out a baby bird without any feathers&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&
on my way home. The poor creature was too young to feed it,&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&
so I took it to my home and fed it as careful as I could.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&
It kept in a birdcage made by myself and grew up day by day.&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&
I thought that it was time for the bird to return to the nature&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&&
and that the forest should be its home indeed, so I set it free.&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&&
To my surprise and joy, it fly down and settled on my shoulder,&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&&
appeared to welcome me when I came back after school.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&& &From then on, I often saw it fly away when I left to school&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&&
and fly back as I came home. We were good friend for years.&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&&&
30. 四川南充高中高2011级第一次月考&The most important things in your life includes your family,&&&& 76. ________&your partner, your health, your children----anything which&&&&&&&& 77. ________&is too important to you that if it were lost, you would be&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. ________&nearly destroyed. There are some other things in life matter,&&&&&&&&&& 79. ________&such as your job, house or car. Besides, there is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80. ________&something else in your life. But they are so important.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81. ________&You must recognized what is the most important in your&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. ________&life. If you take all your energy and time on the small&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. ________&things, and you will never have room for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84. ________&the things that are real important.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. ________&五.改错76.includes →include&&&&& 77.which →that&&& 78.too→ so&&& &79.that∧ matter&&&&& 80.√&&&&&&& 81.are ∧not&&&&&& 82.recognized →recognized &83.take→ spend&&&&& 84.and 去掉& 85. real →really&31. 四川省南充市2011届高考适应性考试(零诊)&Notice&In order to improve our English, an English evening is going to help&&& 76.&&&&&
in our school dining hall. It will start from 7:30 p.m. and end at 10:00 p.m.&& 77.&&&&&
the next Friday. You will enjoy English stories at the “evening”. Some&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&
English songs will also be singing. What’s more, some English poems&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&
and short plays will he performed, either. In addition, Mr and Mrs Brown&&& 80.&&&&&
from Canada, working in our school, together with his children, will&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&
be invited to our “evening”. They will give us wonderfully performances.& 82.&&&&&
Everybody is welcome to standing the “evening”. We hope all of you&&& 83.&&&&&
can be there on time and will appreciate the performances. We also&&&&& 84.&&&&&
hope your English will be greatly improve after this “evening”.&&&&&& 85.&&&&&
Student’sUnion&第一节:短文改错(1分×10题=10分)&76.held前加be&&&& 77.from改为at&& 78.去掉next前的the& 79.singing改为sung& 80.either改为too&& 81.his改为their&&& 82.wonderfully改为wonderful&83 attending改为attend&&&&&&& 84.√&&& 85.improve改为improved&32. 昆明一中2011届高三年级第二次月考&My English teacher was always too absorbed in the text being&&&&&&&&&& 56.&&&&&&&&
studied that he never looked u^.He had habit of asking a.&&&&&&&&&&& 57.&&&&&&&&
student to translate the text, and he often choose the same&&&&&&&&&&& 58.&&&&&&&&
student without realizing them! himself, The student .out&&&&&&&&&&&& 59.&&&&&&&&
of respect, didn't point it out.Before being called so many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 60.&&&&&&&&
times, the student, his name was Jack, had to ask his friends&&&&&&&&&&& 61.&&&&&&&&
for advices.The next day when the teacher asked Jack to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62.&&&&&&&&
translate the text, Jack replying, "He is absent today,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 63.&&&&&&&&
because of he has a sick sister to look after at home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 64.&&&&&&&&
"All right," said the teacher, "-you translate the text."&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 65; .&&&&&&&&
5 6.Too改为so&& 57.在had后加a&&&& 58.choose 改为chose&59.them 改为it60.Before改为After&&&& 61.His改为whose&62.Advices改为advice&&& 63.Replying改为replied&64.Of去掉&& 65正确&33. 学年第一学期浙江钱高、灵二高联考试卷&第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题l分,满分l0分)&&&& 下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。&增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。&删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。&注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&2.只允许修改l0处,多者(从第ll处起)不计分。&
例如:&&&&& It was very nice to get your invitation to spend ∧ weekend with you. Luckily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the&I was completely free then, so I'll say "yes". I'll arrive inBristol at around 8 p. m. &am&in Friday evening.&on&
&&Dear Bob,&Hello. I learn about you from my English teacher, Miss Fang. I’d like to your penfriend, and get to know more about your country. First, let me tell you something more about myself. My name is Li Hua. I live inBeijing, where is the capital ofChina. I studied atHongqiMiddle School. We study quite a few subject, such as maths, Chinese, English and physics. I use to play ping-pong a lot in my spare time, but now I am interesting in football. Do you play any ball games? What your favorite sport? I look forward to hear from you soon.  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Yours, Li Hua&短文改错:&答案及解析& 1. learn 改为 learnt或learned。& 2. to 后加 be 或 become。& 3. 删去more。第一次告诉 Bob 关于自己的一些事情, 此处用 more 不合逻辑。& 4. where 改为 which。在此非限定性定语从句中, 关系词在从句中作主语, 故用 which。& 5. studied改为study& 6. subject 改为 subjects。quits a few 意为“相当多”, 修饰可数名词复数。& 7. use 改为 used。据下文 but now 可知, 此处应用used to do 表示“过去常常 做某事”。& 8. interesting 改为 interested。be interested in…为固定短语, “对……感兴趣”。& 9. What 后加 is。此句无谓语。& 10. hear 改为 hearing。look forward to doing sth.为固定短语。&34. 浙江杭州市萧山九中2010学年第一学期高三第一次质量检测&第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题l分,满分l0分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写上该加的词。&删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。&注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&2.只允许修改l0处,多者(从第ll处起)不计分。&I’m glad to write to you. It is near a month since you had left our hospital. I’m still worried about you. How are you get along these days? I think you may be much better now, but I’d better have a good rest and take good care of yourselves since you are sixty-year-old man. I still remember those days which you helped me to my English. With your help, I make good progress. But to my regretted, my English remains very poor though I have made good use of my time. Can you give me some advice on it?&第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题l分,满分l0分)I’m glad to write to you. It is near a month since you had left our hospital. I’m still worried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& nearly&about you. How are you get along these days? I think you may be much better now, but I’d better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& getting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you’d&have a good rest and take good care of yourselves since you are ∧ sixty-year-old man. I still&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yourself&&&&&&&&&&&&& a&remember those days which you helped me to my English. With your help, I make good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& when&&&&&&&&&&& with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& made&progress. But to my regretted, my English remains very poor though I have made good use of my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& regret&&&&&&& &time. Can you give me some advice on it?&35. 浙江省杭州四中2011届高三上学期第一次强化训练试卷&第一节& 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&Some students think a difficult exam just like a challenge and the more difficult it is, the more better it will be. They say a difficult exam can helps students to find out where they are weak in their studies and improve their learning methods.&Others, however, are against a difficult exam. In their opinion, if it is very difficult, they may become discourage and feel terribly about their studies.&I prefer an exam neither too difficult nor too easy, a very easy exam is not good for teachers to learn how we are getting with our studies, but too difficult exam will make us lose our heart.&1. just like --- is just like&&&&&&&&& 2.and the more----- and that the more &3. more better---- better&&&&&&&&&& 4. can helps-----can help&& &5.discourage----discouraged&&&&&& 6.terribly----terrible& &7. a very easy exam---because/for a very easy exam&& &8. getting with---getting on with& &9. too difficult exam----too difficult an exam& &10. lose our heart---lose heart&36. 浙江金华一中2011届高三年级9月考&第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。&增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。&删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。&注意:&1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&
例如:&It was very nice to get your invitation to spend ∧ weekend with you.Luckily I was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& am&completely free then,so I’ll to& say “yes”.I’ll arrive in Bristol at around 8p.m.in Friday evening .&&&&&& on&
My sister saw a lovely cup when we are shopping the other day.She liked it at once.Then&she bent down and picked up to look at a price on it.As she did this, lots of tea splashed on his&T-shirt! I had to try hardly not to laugh at her shocked face! My sister was about get out of the&shop as quickly as she could while a shop assistant came over to us.It was turned out to be her own cup, that she’d left on the shelf by mistake.The assistant was clearly as embarrassing as my sister, but I just thought it was funny!&&&1.are 改were&&&& 2.picked 后加it&&& 3.a& 改the&&&& 4.his 改her&& &5.hardly 改hard&& 6.about后加to&&& 7.while 改when& &8. it was turned out 改 it turned out&& 9.that 改which&& 10.embarrassing 改embarrassed& &37. 浙江省嵊泗中学学年第一学期9月份月测试卷&第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。&增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符(∧),并在下面写上该加的词。&删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。&注意:1、每处错误及其修改仅限一词。&2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。&Helen Keller who was born inAmericain June, 1890. Her birth brought much happiness to her parents. But when she was 19 month old, she became deaf and blind because a serious fever. Living in a world where she could see and hear nothing, she almost lost the hope to live.&However, at seven, she met her teacher, calling Anne Sullivan. At first, it was hard for Anne to teach so a disabled girl. Helen’s strong will and cleverness together with Anne’s skill and patience finally helped to make a wonder. Helen learned to speak, read and even play piano. Later, she finished his college education and get a degree in English literature.&Helen wrote many books, of which “The Story of My Life” was the most famous. Helen was also devoted to help other disabled people like herself. She moved both theUSAor the world.&短文填空&1.Who ---/&2.month---months&3.because―because of &4.calling---called&5.so---such&6.piano---the piano&7.his---her&& &8.get ---got&9.help--helping&10.or ---and&38. 浙江台州中学学年第一学期第二次统练试题&第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&文中共有10处语言错误,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。&增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词。&删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。&注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&& 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&As the high school student, I like to talk with foreigners to practise my oral English but&&&learn more about other cultures. There were two foreign teachers in our school in this term.&&&They often go to the English corner so that we can have a chance to practise the language.&&&I seize every chance talk with them. However, I sometime find they are not so interesting&&&in what I say, and it’s hard for I to choose a suitable topic. I would like some advices about&&&how to communicate proper with foreigners, and what topics to pick.&四. 短文改错&As the high school student, I like to talk with foreigners to practise my oral&a&English but learn more about other cultures. There were two foreign teachers&&&&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&in our school in this term. They often go to the English corner so that we can have&&&& 去掉in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &a chance to practise the language. I seize every chance ∧ talk with them. However, I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to&sometime find they are not so interesting in what I say, and it’s hard for I to choose&sometimes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& interested&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &a suitable topic. I would like some advices about how to communicate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &proper with foreigners, and what topics to pick.&&properly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &39.浙江余姚中学高三第一次质量检测考试英语试卷&第一节&&& 短文改错 (10分)&下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。&增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面加上该加的词。&删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。&修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。&注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&& 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&In early 1800’s a new kind of power changed transportation and trade along the Mississippi River. This power was a steam. People already knew that how to use steam engines to run machines. Some people wanted to move boats by the same way. The first steamboats to travel on the Mississippi was the “New Orleans”, which made its first trip in 1811. It was a great successful, and by 1819 there were 191 steamboats travel on the long river. In the past, the farmers products went to other parts of the country used steamboats. The manufacturers whose trade depend on cheap and easy transportation used steamboats so well.&第二节&&& 短文改错 (10分)&In∧the early 1800’s a new kind of power changed transportation and trade along the Mississippi River. This power was a(/) steam. People already knew that(/) how to use steam engines to run machines. Some people wanted to move boats by(in) the same way. The first steamboats(steamboat) to travel on the Mississippi was the “New Orleans”, which made its first trip in 1811. It was a great successful(success), and by 1819 there were 191 steamboats travel (travelling)on the long river. In the past, the farmers (whose)products went to other parts of the country used steamboats. The manufacturers whose trade depend(depended) on cheap and easy transportation used steamboats so(as) well.&40. 重庆八中学年度上学期高三第一次月考&第一节:短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)&此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:每行只有一个错误,请按下列情况改正:&该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。&该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。&该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。&注意:请在答题卡上作答。&It was 7:15 inthe morning of February 8, 2007.I was 76.&&&&&&&&&&
walking along Park Road towards the east while an&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&
old man came out of the park on the other sides of the&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&
street.Then I saw a yellow car to drive up and make a right&&& 79.&&&&&&&&&&
turn into Park Road.The car hit the man while she&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&&
was crossing the road.He falls with a cry.The car drove off&& 81.&&&&&&&&&& &at full speed heading west.I noticed driver was a woman& 82.&&&&&&&&&&
wore a pair of glasses and the plate number was AC864.&&& 83.&&&&&&&&&&
Two minutes late, I managed to stop a passing car, took the 84.&&&&&&&&&&
old man to the nearest hospital but paid for his treatment. 85.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &改错:76.in → on 或 of → on&&&& 77.while → when&&&& 78.sides → side& &79.去掉to&& 80.she → he&& 81.falls → fell&&&&&&& 82.driver前加the&83.wore → wearing 或wore前加who&& 84.late → later& 85.but →and&41. 重庆外国语学校高三月 考英 语 试 卷&第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)&&& 以下标有题号的每一行均有一个错误,请找出,并按下列情况改正:&&&& 此行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。&&&& 此行缺一词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。&此行错一词:在错词的下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。&At a Friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of the&&&& 76._____&subway station and played his violin with large piece of paper on& 77._____&the ground.Before long , he was surrounding with people, who&&&&&& 78._____&were all attracted by the word on that paper. It said,“ last night,&&& 79______&a gentleman put an important thing into my hat by mistaken. Please& 80._____&come to claim it soon.” Seeing this , people wondered why it could&&&& 81.____&be. After about half an hour, a man came and brought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82______&back his lottery(彩票)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &which won a reward of $500,000. Later someone asked the violinist:&&&& 83._____&&& &“ Why don’t you take the lottery ticket for yourself? ”He said,&&&&&&&&& 84._____&“While I don’t have much money, I live happily. However , I lose&&&&& 85._____&honesty, I won’t be happy forever.”&&&&&&&& &短文改错:&76.第一个at改为on& 77.with后加a& 78.surrouning改为surrounded&&& 79.word改为words&80.mistaken改为mistake& 81.why改为what& 82.brought改为took& 83.reward改为prize 84.don’t改为didn’t&&& 85.if后加I&42. 重庆万州二中高2011级英语 试 题&Dear Casey,&You asked in your last letter about my spare&&&&&&&& &time activities. Well, I like much more than one,&&&&&&&& 76._____________&such as painting and model making, so my favourite&&&&&&& 77._____________&is dancing. I started when I was eight year old,&&&&&&&&& 78._____________&and it is a great fun! Dancing is not difficult. If&&&&&& 79._____________&you want to do it good, you need to find a good&&&&&&&&&& 80._____________&dancing teacher and taking lessons regularly.&&&&&&&&&&&& 81._____________&That’s I did and I also had to take exams every&&&&&&&&& 82.______________&six months. Now, I had stopped going to lessons.&&&&&&&&& 83.______________&But I sometimes take part performances at the&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.______________&school, that I really enjoy very much.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.______________&改错:&&&76. much-----many& 77. so-----but& 78.year---years& 79.删掉 a& 80 good ----well&81.taking ----take&& 82. 在I 前加what&& 83. had---have& 84. part 后加in& 85.that---which&&&43. 浙江省衢州市杜泽中学2011届高三第一次模拟考试试卷&第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&& 下面短文中有10处语言错误,请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号( ),并在其下面写上该加的词。&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&& 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。&& 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&As the high school student, I like to talk with foreigners to practise my oral English but&learn more about other cultures. There were two foreign teachers in our school in this term.&They often go to the English corner so that we can have a chance to practise the language.&I seize every chance talk with them. However, I sometime find they are not so interesting&in what I say, and it’s hard for I to choose a suitable topic. I would like some advices about&how to communicate proper with foreigners, and what topics to pick.&As the high school student, I like to talk with foreigners to practise my oral&a&English but learn more about other cultures. There were two foreign teachers&&&&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&in our school in this term. They often go to the English corner so that we can have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &a chance to practise the language. I seize every chance ∧ talk with them. However, I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to&sometime find they are not so interesting in what I say, and it’s hard for I to choose&sometimes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& interested&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &a suitable topic. I would like some advices about how to communicate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &proper with foreigners, and what topics to pick.&&properly&&&&&&&&&&&&& &44.藁城市冀明中学学年度第一学期9月月考&When a rabbit sees something danger, it runs away. Its&& 76. ___________&tail moves up and down as it runs. The other rabbit see&&& 77. ___________&this tail moved up and down. They know that there is&&&& 78. ___________&danger, and they run, too. Many other animals use this&&& 79. ___________&kind of language. When a bee has found some food, it go& 80. ___________&back to its home. It can tell other bees where the food&&&& 81. ___________&is with speaking to them, but it does a little dance in&&&&& 82. ___________&the air. This tells the bees at home there the food is.&&&&&& 83. ___________&Some animals say things by make sounds. A dog barks&& 84. ___________&when a stranger goes near. A cat purrs when pleased.&&&& 85. ___________&&&80&& go-goes&81&& can后加not&82&&& with---by&83&&& there-where&84&& make-making&85& goes----comes&45.河北省郑口中学学年度第一学期高三摸底考试&My English teacher was always too absorbed in the text being&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&
studied that he never looked u^.He had habit of asking a.&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&
student to translate the text, and he often choose the same&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&
student without realizing them! himself, The student .out&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&
of respect, didn't point it out.Before being called so many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&& &times, the student, his name was Jack, had to ask his friends&&&&&&&&&&& 86.&&&&&&&&
for advices.The next day when the teacher asked Jack to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 87.&&&&&&&&
translate the text, Jack replying, "He is absent today,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 88.&&&&&&&&
because of he has a sick sister to look after at home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 89.&&&&&&&&
"All right," said the teacher, "-you translate the text."&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 90.&&&&&&&&
短文改错&81.Too改为so&& 82.在had后加a&&&& 83.choose 改为chose&84.them 改为it& 85.Before改为After&&&& 86.His改为whose&87.Advices改为advice&&& 88.Replying改为replied&89.Of去掉&& 90.正确&46.河北藁城高三第二次月考英语试题&Dear editor,&My name is called Zhang Hong. I am a middle school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&
student. When I go to the school every day, I can see a lot of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&
sellers outside around our school walls, sell vegetables, fruits,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&
fish, meat and so on. Some even make dishes in the opening air.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&
They often shout at the top of their voices in order draw the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&
passers C by’s attention. We could hear the noises in the classroom&&&&&&&& 86.&&&&&
and cannot concentrate on our lessons. Beside, they also make&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 87.&&&&&
the streets dirt, smelly and crowded. What a shame!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 88.&&&&&
How we want to get the situation improved and have our&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 89.&&&&&
lessons in a quiet place! That’s how I write to you for help!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 90.&&&&&& &改错81.& called& 82.& the& 83.sell---selling&&& 84.opening---open &85. order∧draw& to_&&& 86.could---can&& 87.beside---besides& 88.dirt---dirty& 89.√&& 90.how--- why &47.2011届甘肃天水市三中高三级第一次月考英语试题&第二节 短文该错(15 分)&Yesterday my English teacher asked each student write&&&&&&& 76. ________&& a composition title “The Greatest Achievement of My Life”.&&&& 77. ________&& I was not sure how to write about it. I’ve thought it& 78. ________&& over for a long time. I do many things. Coming to&&&&& 79. ________&& America, get a job and meeting new people were my&&&&&&& 80. ________&& achievement. I think my greatest achievement was& 81. ________&& learning English. Though sometimes I don’t understand&& 82. ________&& everything people are saying, but each day I get better and better. 83. ________&& I told my teacher this was difficult composition to write.& 84. ________&& Above all, it is hard to measure everything you have done.&&&&&&& 85. ________&第二节 短文该错(15 分)&&& 76. ∧to&&&&&&&&&& 77. title→titled&&&&&&&&& 78. how →what&&&&&&& 79. do→ did&80. get →getting&&&&&& 81. achievement →achievements&&&&&&& 82. 正确&83. 去掉but&&&&&&&& 84. ∧a&&&&&&&&& 85. Above→ After&48.河北省唐山市学年度高三年级摸底考试&I still remember on the first day when I came to college.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&& &It was a sunny day. Everything seems fresh to me. All the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&
students were exciting. I was, too. I had long dreamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&
of becoming a college student. Years late, my dream&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&
had come true. This was really turning point in my life. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&
looked at the beautiful classroom buildings. I felt proud for my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&
college. I knew that going to college would be a good chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&
to get a great deal of knowledges, which would be useful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&
for your future career. Meanwhile I knew that studying at college&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&
was a great challenge to me. H had to learn what to overcome the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&
difficulties in my study and life at college.&短文改错&I still remember on the first day when I came to college.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76. on&&&&& &It was a sunny day. Everything seems fresh to me. All the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. seemed
students were exciting. I was, too. I had long dreamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. excited&&
of becoming a college student. Years late, my dream&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. later&&
had come true. This was really∧ turning point in my life. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.& a&
looked at the beautiful classroom buildings. I felt proud for my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.& of&
college. I knew that going to college would be a good chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.& √&
to get a great deal of knowledges, which would be useful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. knowledge&&
for your future career. Meanwhile I knew that studying at college&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84. my&&
was a great challenge to me. H had to learn what to overcome the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. how&&
49.正定中学学年高三年级第一次月考&Dear Mr & Mrs Smith,&&&&&&& I’m so glad to tell you something about Mary, your lovely daughter, who’s&studying there in China.She is a clever girl with good manners.She& 76   .&is always ready to help others, specially those poor in English and&&&&&& 77   .&therefore gets along well with her teachers and classmates.She&&&&&&&&&& 78   .&has special interest in Chinese and has learned it so well that&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79   .&she can communicate with us in Chinese all in and outside class.&&&&&&& 80   .&Mary is also good at maths and often helps the teacher collecting&&&&&&&&& 81   .&and hand out the exercise books.She enjoys doing experiment in&&&&&&& 82   .&chemistry labs, but sometimes she was not careful enough.She is one& 83   .&of the best students in physics, as well as.All the teachers like her&&&&&& 84   .&and all her classmates would like to invite her to home if she likes&&&&&&& 85   .&1.there→here& 2.specially→especially& 3.√&&&&& 4.第一个has后加a&5.all→both  6.collecting→collect&&& 7.experiment→experiments&8.was→is&&& 9.去掉第二个as   & 10.去掉第二个to&50.河北省正定中学学年度高三年级第二次月考&Time seemed limited for us Senior Three students.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76_________&However, more and more students are studying from early&&&&&&&&&&& 77_________&&morning till lately afternoon, even during the ten-minute&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78_________&&break.In my opinion, Take a break between classes is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79_________&&not necessary.Otherwise, we will feel tired both physically&&&&&&&&& 80_________&&and mentally.During the break, we should do something&&&&&&&&&&& 81_________&to get rid of tiredness.What they need is to have a real rest,&&&&&& 82_________&instead getting more tired.My break is always pleasing.&&&&&&&&&&& 83_________&Sometimes I take some simple exercise.Sometimes I have free&&&&&&& 84_________&chat with my classmates or just take a walk outside.While the&&&&&& 85_________&next class begins, I feel fresh again.&短文改错:76.seemed→seems&& 77.However→Therefore& 78.lately→late& 79.Take→Taking&&80.去掉not& 81.√& 82 they→we& 83.instead 后加of& 84.have后加a&& 85.While→When&51.广西南宁二中2011届高三年级10月月考&I have a good friend which, name is Liu Mei.She is our&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&
monitor and one of the..excellent students in our class.&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&
Clever as she is, but she works very hard.We have a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&
lot on common and have.a lot to talk about.One evening she&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&
told me that something happened when her parents was out.&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&
She was doing her homeworks one Sunday morning when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&
she smelt something burning.She stopped look out'&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&
of the window and find.-a-cloud of smoke coming out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&
of her neighbor's house.- She called 119 immediate.Ten&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&
minutes later, the firemen :came and put out fire.Her neighbor&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&
was very thankful for her help.&I have a good friend which name is Liu Mei.She is our&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.whose&monitor and one of the excellent students in our class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77._√____&Clever as she is, but she works very hard .We have a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.__but___&lot on common and have a lot to talk about .One evening she&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.__in___&told me that something happened when her parents was out.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.& were&She was.doing her homeworks one Sunday morning when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.homework&she smelt something burning.She stopped ∧ look out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.& to
of the window and find a cloud of smoke coming out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.& found&other neighbor's house .She called 119 immediate.Ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.immediately&minutes later ,the firemen came and put out Afire.Her neighbor&&&&&&&&&& 85.the&was very thankful for her help.&&&[2]&
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 to my surprise 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信