我25岁文化初中,英语我是一点都不会,我现在想学习英语你说我首先要

学习英语的捷径--一个美国留学生的忠告(三)_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
学习英语的捷径--一个美国留学生的忠告(三)
发表时间:内容来源:
中华文化,有一种根深蒂固的怀旧情结,沉迷于过去---或许是因为我们的祖先太出色、 太优秀了的缘故吧。&历史悠久、百年老店&之类的,都是吸引人的亮点。我们崇尚&老& ,老,似乎是大智大慧、权威的代名词。
但在北美,却有着和我们的文化传统截然相反的理念。新的、年轻的才是生命和活力的象征(symbol),人们崇尚年轻(worship youth);老的、旧的是死亡、落伍的象征。所以,年龄在北美是个非常忌讳(taboo)的问题,即使是朋友之间。如果你想让&英语为母语的人 士&讨厌你,尤其是女士讨厌的,请大胆地问她年龄好了(They say: You are a pain in the neck.)。北美的很多人,特别怕过40岁生日。似乎过了40岁,就到了将要被社会抛 弃的年龄。You cannot teach an old dog new tricks. She is no spring chicken 是北美 常用俚语。
所以,在和&老外&交往中,千万别暗示她/他的年龄,即使你不小心知道了。西方人有句幽默,称&永葆青春的唯一秘诀是:谎报年龄!&(老外提倡幽默,称为Positive thinking、positive attitude ,我在其它文章中有论述。但用英语和老外开玩笑,一定要小心,毕竟来自不同的文化背景。不过,我自己有一个真实的、美国人的玩笑:美国人的确很自 信,我曾被美国乞丐在大街上理直气壮地拦住要钱:One dollar for pizza!声音圆润而洪 亮。猛然一听,我还真以为我欠他钱呢!等搬到纽约市后,又有很多次被乞丐拦住问:Do y ou have five dollars?谁让纽约市的生活费那么昂贵呢?) 。
其实,平心而论,年龄又有什么关系呢?很多人,号称活了几十年,不过是庸庸碌碌、苟延残喘、活了一天而重复了几万次而已。君不闻:有的人20岁就死了,可到了70岁才 被埋藏!年龄真的那么重要吗 在北美,无论加拿大还是美国,根据其劳动法(Labor Law)规定:雇主在招聘中,不允 许问及应聘者的年龄、婚姻状况、性别、种族和宗教信仰的,上述原因也不得成为不予雇用 的理由,否则就构成违法。轻则失去来自政府的采购合同,重则诉诸法律。
所以,如果别人问你:How old are you?你可以这样回答:I&m too young to retire, but I&m old enough to know better than to answer a question like that. 这就是老美所说的:Be tough!
国内的招聘广告上常见:&要求25岁以下,未婚&。诸位恕我愚钝,但我就是弄不明白:除了招聘尼姑、和尚及老道,什么工作和&婚否&有关?又有什么工作非要25、30岁以下不可!
西方的那些真正的好东西,咱们怎么就学不到呢?!很多理念,包括她对个体的尊重、 对自由、财富和幸福的向往和不懈的追求,确实值得我们思考。你也会发现,这些理念,都 会在英语交流中得到充分的反映,我们的培训自然也会涉及到这些。
所以,想提高英语的朋友,除了多听原版、多看现代原著,能找个老外练练最好( 还能交流思想。语言只是一种工具,它本身没有任何意义。),否则,上一个好一点的培训 班也不错。交流的需要,产生学习的动机和兴趣。只顾一味的自己埋头学,或是永远&苦海 无边&,或是学到的只是哑巴英语和Chinglish。多和Native speakers,或在国外学习生活 过的人士交流,对提高英语,尤其是帮助很大。否则,你费时、费力和费钱所学到的& 屠龙之术&,只是限于用于和同胞进行&中国式英语&交流。很多中国人,所付 出的冤枉代价和所走的冤枉路,你一定要去重复吗?!
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News初中生面试英语自我介绍 I have spent fifteen years in my life. So, this is my ninth year to study. By the way, my name is YJBYS. My father thought hard about my name. He consulted the dictionary two times to find how to name me. Of course, this name is very good and I like it very much. Sometimes I think I am a little strange. Because I often think the world isn’t full of happiness. And I want to be different from others. I hate superficial people. But always I am very out-going and kind to others. I can’t say ‘no’ to others. So I don’t know how to refuse. I can’t see I am a pretty girl, but I am not an ugly person, either. I am very general. I can’t say too much about my appearance. In this term, I make a little progress in my study. In my life, I have my parents’ love, and many, many people’s love. I am happy. I achieved so much, and I also lost so much. My star sign is Aquarius. It represents ki 本文来自and wisdom. But I don’t think I am such a clever person. Maybe I am modest. Aquarius has many friends. It also says that some people think I am strange because I hate to be like others. I try to do everything differently. I like yellow the most. Yellow is the color of the sun, it can remind me of a warm, sunny day. Yellow is also the color of wisdom. And I like it because it is one of the colors that are vivid. Of course, most students have problems in their study. I don’t know how to make progress. I think I should work harder. That is the only way. I like reading very much. My favorite writer is GuoJingming. And now I am reading a book called ‘Gone with Wind’. I keep reading half an hour every day. I like English and Chinese best. I want to establish an English club. I want everyone to speak English in the daily life. All above are my real things. I hope everyone will like me.
第四篇:《高中英文自我介绍精选3篇》
高中英文自我介绍精选1篇下面是一篇高中生英语自我介绍的范文,供大家参考。Teachers,good afternoon. Allow me to briefly talk about myself.My name is - Xianning graduated from the south gate of the private secondary schools. Tourism now studying at the school in Hubei Province. Studying hotel management professional.I was a character,cheerful girl,so my hobbies is extensive. Sporty. In my spare time likes playing basketball, table tennis,volleyball,skating. When a person like the Internet at home,or a personal stereo. Not like too long immersed in the world of books,and family members have told me,Laoyijiege is the best. Talking about my family,then I will talk about my family has. Only three people my family,my grandmother,grandfather and my own. My grandfather is a engineer,I am very severely on peacetime,the Church me a lot. Grandma is a very kindly for the elderly,care for my life in every possible way. Therefore,I have no parents in their care,childhood and growth were full of joy.I like this hotel management professional,because I like to live in a strict order of the management environment. I have my professional self-confidence and hope,as long as the efforts will be fruitful,this is my motto. Since I chose this profession,I will follow this path,effort,perseverance path.Thank you teachers. I finished presentation.中文翻译:各位老师,下午好。请允许我简单介绍一下我自己。我的名字叫 毕业于咸宁南门私立中学。现就读于湖北省旅游学校。学习饭店管理专业。我是一个性格开朗的女孩子,所以我的兴趣爱好很广泛。热爱运动。在我闲暇的时候喜欢打篮球,乒乓球,排球,溜冰。一个人在家的时候喜欢上网,或者听歌。不太喜欢太长时间的沉浸在书的世界里,家人曾经告诉过我,劳逸结合是最好的。说到我的家人,那我就要说说我的家庭了。我家里只有三口人,我的奶奶,爷爷和我自己。我爷爷是个工程师,他平时对我很严厉,教会我很多东西。奶奶是个很慈祥的老人,对我的生活照顾得无微不至。所以没有父母的我在他们的照顾下,童年和成长都充满 高中英文自我介绍精选3篇来自Myself自我介绍我叫李华,于1977年2月出生在辽宁省的大连市。我1984年开始上学,当时只有7岁。1984年到1990年我在光明小学读书。然后我又去了大连市第六中学读书,于今年夏天中学毕业。我所学的主要学科有语文、数学、英语、物理、化学和计算机。我最喜欢英语和计算机了,并且非常擅长它们。去年在全校电脑竞赛中我获第一名。我的业余爱好是集邮和听流行音乐。我最喜欢的运动是夏天游泳、冬天滑冰。高中英文自我介绍精选3篇高中开学时,每一位高中生都要准备好一份开学自我介绍,以更快的溶入到新的环境和家庭中。以下整理了各个版本的范本,可供参考。文艺版:大家好,我叫xx,毕业于青山区任家路中学。我从小便喜好文学,对我而言,相比理科中奇妙的符号数字和多变的几何图形,我更喜爱文学中的那一片人文气息。无人时,我喜欢静静的看书,沉浸甚至沉醉于那一部部文学名著中。书中那片浓郁的人文气息,沁人心脾,让我不由的深陷其中,无法自拔。不知当年老残听到王小玉那犹如天籁般的说书声时,是否也有着这般感受呢?不过由于过于以书为友,反而让我忽略了现实中的人际交流,在面对陌生的环境和陌生的人时,我会由于茫然不知所措而显得过于沉默乃至沉闷,这也算是我最大的一个缺点吧。高中英文自我介绍精选3篇文章高中英文自我介绍精选3篇出自http://第五篇:《英语面试自我介绍大全精选3篇》
英语面试自我介绍大全精选1篇如果在面试环节被要求用英文做面试自我介绍,大家可以应用下面分享的这些句式:本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司。2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.本人在过去十年在商界担任人事部主任迄今。本人曾在某一公司担任推销员,前后有五年之久。4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.本人曾经在兄弟贸易公司服务三年,担任会计工作,现仍在职中。5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.我今年20岁,曾于绿林公司服务两年,担任一般文员工作。6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.我今年25岁,已在目前的职位工作两年,兹为寻找更上一层楼,准备离开此职位。我今年19岁,女性。曾在某家公司担任收发工作两年。8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.本人18岁,不久即可毕业。9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.本人20岁,希望能找到一个公司,以便安定下来。10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.两年前,自从离校后,在格兰酒店担任出纳员。一时激动忘词了,全英面试攻略,复习一下,关键时刻不能掉链子。英语面试自我介绍大全精选2篇英语面试自我介绍大全精选3篇英语面试自我介绍大全精选3篇面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如 请你自我介绍一下 。大多数应征者的反应是--我应该如何作答呢?尤其是做英文面试?其实要懂得应对此问题,就要先做好准备。下面给大家介绍一些:You'll have a better chance of impressing the interviewer if you think about this question before the interview.The first thing to realize is that the question, Tell me about yourself, provides you with a great chance to promote your strong points. This is particularly important when applying for a job that is different from what you have done in the past. You need to show the interviewer that your previous jobs provide you with skills that can be used in the new job.WHAT TO TALK ABOUT如何介绍?你可以选择三个重点来介绍自己,但避免重复履历中曾提及的资料。Around this skeleton should be the your less obvious, but important skills. Here are some of the skills that you might want to mention.你可以介绍自己是:Problem solver解决问题能手Creative thinker充满创意Accurate小心谨慎People person与人相处融洽Team player合群Organized组织力高This doesn't mean that you just say, I'm a great problem solver. Instead, explain how you used your problem-solving skills at your previous job.事例比自我夸耀更能说明问题。自我介绍的时间不要过长,最好是一至三分钟。最初你可能会觉得时间太长,但当你真正要介绍自己三项特质时,你就会发现时间不够用了。WHAT TO SAY应说什么?What you actually say, in terms of the words you use, is something that you have to decide. You need to create an answer that sounds natural and, at the same time, interesting.背答案估计没有人愿意听。The way to determine whether your answer is natural is simply by writing a first draft of the answer and then read it out loud. When you do this, you'll probably spot things that you have to change.当你构思答案时,你要想想应该如何说出,内容要令人感兴趣,不沉闷,避免滔滔不绝地只说自己的强项。Here are some final things to think about when answering the question Tell me about yourself.英语面试自我介绍大全精选3篇文章英语面试自我介绍大全精选3篇出自strengths, but do not mention an推销自己的长处,但不要提及自己的弱点Try to be funny if you can, but don'可以的话,尽量说得幽默有趣Summarize your career and education, but don'概括说出你的工作经验和学历,但切勿背诵Don't start wit不用提及你的出生日期Avoid in 英语面试自我介绍大全精选3篇来自that is not career-related. The fact that you own a dog won't get you a job避免说一些与职业无关的事,例如:你有一只狗,这并不能为你争取到工作Always answer this question经常思考和解答这条问题Try to sound natural对答要自然Relax and enjoy yourself!放松心情,尽力而为。祝你面试成功!英语面试自我介绍大全精选3篇Sample1:In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.Sample2:In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.Sample3:My name is . there are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistry teacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.Sample4:Sample5:英语面试自我介绍大全精选3篇自我介绍From a middle class family, I was born in Hsin Ying, Tainan on October 10th, 1965. My father is a civil official at Tainan City Government. My mother is a house wife good at cooking. Although I am the only child of my parents, I am by no mans a spoiled one. On the contrary, I have been expected to be a successful man with advanced education. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, journ whenever reading, my heart is filled with GREat joy and interesting.B successful, however, is plus. Father adopts the idea of his father. Especially in military service, I realized it more precisely. People said: Military service makes a boy to man, I aGREe that.I realized the importance of English and began to study diligently when I was eighteen. I did not start in my early age, but I hope that I could pass the test of General English Proficiency Test. And this is my best wish at the moment.1.大学英语一分钟自我介绍范文2.完美面试英文自我介绍3.初中英语教师三分钟面试自我介绍4.考博面试英语自我介绍5.20XX最新外企英语面试宝典6.Self Introduction 英语自我介绍范文(附中文译词)7.计算机专业英语面试常用词汇
第六篇:《关于高中自我介绍英语4篇》
篇一:自我介绍 Self-introductionGood morning, my admirable teacher and my dear fellows. My name is Qing Cheng and I&m in my 17 years old. I graduated from theTianTaoMiddle school, which is one of the best middle schools in my city. Its campus is as beautiful as ours. My favorite subject is math, because it&s a complicated subject that drives a lot of students crazy. But I am a student who likes challenges and I can feel great achievement when I solve a math problem. Besides, I like various extra curricular activities, because they can bring me a colorful life. In my opinion, study is just a part of our life, so that we should not be constrained by it. The most important is that I am happy to be a classmate of you. I hope we can study as well as play together.尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们,大家早上好。我叫秦成,近年十七岁。我毕业于天桃中学,它是我们市里最好的中学,校园和我们校园一样美丽。我最喜欢的科目是数学,因为它是使很多学生抓狂的复杂科目。但是,我是一个喜欢挑战的学生,每当我解答出一道数学问题的时候,我感到一种巨大的成就感。除此之外,我喜欢各种各样的课外活动,因为我它们给我带来了多姿多彩的生活。在我看来,学习只是生活中的一部分,因此我们不应该被学习束缚。最重要的是,我很高兴能成为你们的同学。我希望我们可以一起学习,一起玩。篇二:自我介绍 Self-introductionGood morning, my admirable professors and my dear fellows. It&s my great honor to be here to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Xing Heng and I&m in my eighteen years old. I come fromXiamen, which is a famous and beautiful city. I strongly suggest you visiting there and I can be your guide if it&s convenient. After three years& hard work, I am so excited that I am finally enrolled by my dreaming school,SichuanUniversityand be one of you. I am outgoing and I have many interests, such as playing basketball, football, and swimming, but I am only good at basketball. I hope we can always play together in the next four years. Computer Science and Technology is my favorite subject and I am sure that it&s also a promising area in the future, with the great development of computer science and our society. I am glad to be a classma 关于高中自我介绍英语4篇来自of you and I hope we can study and make progress together in the future. I greatly expect my life to be with you in the coming four years.关于高中自我介绍英语作文4篇关于高中自我介绍英语作文4篇亲爱的教授以及同学们,大家早上好!很荣幸能够站在这里向大家介绍自己。我叫邢恒,今年18岁。我来自著名美丽的城市厦门。我强烈建议大家到厦门旅游,如果方便的话,我可以做你们的导游。经过了三年的努力,我感到很兴奋,因为我最终录取了我梦寐以求的学校&&四川大学,并成为你们中的一员。我性格外向,有很多爱好,比如打篮球,踢足球和游泳;但是我只擅长打篮球。我在接下来的四年里我们可以一起打篮球。计算机科学技术是我最喜欢的科目,我相信随着计算机科学和社会的快速发展,它将来也是很有前景的领域。我很高兴和你们成为同学,而且我希望将来我们可以一起学习,共同进步。我十分期待接下来四年和你们一起的生活。篇三:自我介绍Self Introduction关于高中自我介绍英语作文4篇文章关于高中自我介绍英语作文4篇出自everyone! It&s a great honor for me to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Serena and I&m fifteen years old. I come from Dalian city which is a beautiful and attracting place. Wish you can visit there and I believe that you will be impressed. English and movie are my favorites which can help me learn and relax. I like making friends, especially the ones who share common interests with me. And I think we can have much to share and talk. I hope to make progress with my friends. Thank you.大家早上好。我很荣幸向大家介绍我自己。我叫Serena,今年十五岁。我来自美丽的海滨城市大连。希望你们可以去那旅游,我相信你们一定会对它留下深刻印象的。英语和电影是我的爱好,它们能够帮助我的学习,使我放松。我喜欢交朋友,特别是和我有共同兴趣的人。我觉得我们有很多可以分享可以聊的东西。我希望和我的朋友共同进步。谢谢。篇四:自我介绍self-introductionIntroducing yourself is very important when you meet new people. You always want to make a good impression when telling others about yourself. Allow me to introduce myself.关于高中自我介绍英语作文4篇-初中作文-高中作文-作文--节日作文及各类中小学生作文当你认识新的人时,自己是非常重要的。你一定会想要在告诉别人有关自己的事,给别人留下好印象。让我来我自己。My name is Pat and I'm from Taiwan. Right now, I'm a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because I'm eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. It's my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It tells people a little bit about me and about what I like to do.我的名字是波特,我来自台湾。我现在是学生。我每天都很用功念书。我喜欢上学,因为我渴望学习。我喜欢学英文。那是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢交朋友,而且我和每个人都处得很好。这就是我每次认识新的人时,所作的自我介绍。它可以告诉别人一点关于我的事,还有我喜欢做什么。
初中自我介绍英由小学生作文网()收集整理,转载请注明出处!原文地址
频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved英语学习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||暂无简介
大小:19.35KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!