when i saw you inot fell in lovee an

I fell in love with you when I first saw you,and I still am after 5 years
我第一次看到你的时候就爱上你了 并且以后的五年我还是
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I saw it, when I was 13. My parents took us there for camping. On the way out, I asked them to wait while I ran up to E1 Capitan, a ___16___ rock of 3,300 feet straight up. I touched that giant rock and knew ___17___ I wanted to climb it. That has been my life’s passion (钟爱) ever since--- ___18___ the rocks and mountains of Yosemite. I’ve long made Yosemite my ___19___. About 15 years ago I started seeing a lot of ___20___, like toilet paper, beer cans, and empty boxes, around the area. It’s ___21___ me why visitors started respecting the place ___22___ and treated such a beautiful home-like place this way.I tried ___23___ trash(垃圾)myself, but the job was too big. I would ___24___an hour or two on the job, only to find the area trashed all over again weeks later. Finally, I got so ___25__ it that I decided something had to change.As a rock-climbing guide, I knew ___26___about organizing any big event. But in 2004, together with some climbers, I set a date for a ___27___. On that day, more than 300 people ___28___. Over three days we collected about 6,000 pounds of trash. It was amazing how much we were able to ___29___. I couldn’t believe the ___30___ we made ---the park looked clean!Each year volunteers come for the cleanup from everywhere. In 2007 alone, 2,945 people picked up 42,330 pounds of trash and ___31___ 132 miles of roadway.I often hear people ___32___ about their surroundings. If you are one of them, I would say the only way to change things is by ___33___ rather than complaining. We need to teach by ___34___. You can’t blame others ___35___ you start with yourself.
A.distant
A.immediately
B.finally
C.gradually
D.recently
A.imagining
B.painting
C.describing
D.climbing
A.material
B.resources
B.against
A.throwing away
B.picking up
C.breaking down
D.digging out
A.satisfied with
B.delighted in
C.tired of
D.used to
A.something
B.anything
C.everything
D.nothing
A.cleanup
D.concert
A.dropped out
B.showed up
C.looked around
D.called back
B.receive
C.accomplish
D.overcome
C.contact
D.difference
A.crossed
B.measured
C.covered
D.designed
B.complain
D.quarrel
B.thinking
C.questioning
D.watching
B.explanation
C.example
D.research
A.although
D.useless
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:B小题5:C小题6:A小题7:C小题8:B小题9:D小题10:C小题11:D小题12:A小题13:B小题14:C小题15:D小题16:C小题17:B小题18:A小题19:C小题20:D
作者把“优胜美地国家公园(美国加州最着名的旅游景点)”当做自己家一样爱上了它。当作者看到公园里面有大量垃圾时,开始是自己去捡,后来组织大家去捡。由此作者明白了这样的道理:改变事情的方法是动手去做,而不是抱怨。小题1:根据3300 feet 和 giant得知巨大的rock,所以选择huge。小题2:根据句意“我触摸到那块巨石时,立刻知道我要攀登上去”选A项“立刻”小题3:根据上文的climb选择答案。小题4:根据下文第二段的尾句“treated such a beautiful home-like place this way.”中的home。小题5:根据like toilet paper,beer cans,empty boxes,知道是垃圾(废弃物),选择waste。小题6:超越了我的理解,只有beyond可以表示这个含义。句意:我不能理解游客为什么不爱护这个地方……。小题7:根据上文得知,人们很少关心环境。小题8:根据上文对游客丢垃圾的不解,于是自己尽力去捡垃圾。pick up表示捡起,throw away表示扔掉,break down表示损坏,dig out表示挖掘小题9:捡垃圾的工作量很大,作者往往要花费一两个小时去做。小题10:根据上文“only to find the area trashed all over again weeks later.结果发现几个星期后这个地区又是满地垃圾”和下文“I decided something had to change.(我决定改变一些方法)”推断作者对自己一个人捡垃圾已经感到力不从心即疲惫了。tired of表示对……厌烦,satisfied with表示对……感到满意,delighted in表示以……为快乐,used to表示过去常常小题11:后文but说明前后是转折关系,后面说作者举办的活动很成功,那么前面应选择“nothing”说明作者不知道如何组织大型活动。小题12:根据下文“Each year volunteers come for the cleanup from everywhere.”中的“cleanup”可以知道是“清扫”工作。小题13:根据下一句“Over three days we collected about 6,000 pounds of trash.三天时间我们清理了6,000磅的垃圾”可以知道“那天有300多人参加(出席)了这次活动”。 show up表示出席,drop out表示离开,look around表示四下观望,call back表示回电话小题14:“我们”能做完这么多工作真是令人惊讶。A要求;B收到;C完成;D战胜。小题15:根据破折号后面的“the park looked clean!”可知,我们把公园里的垃圾捡完了,公园干净了,变得跟以前不一样了,作者难以置信。make difference造成差别。小题16:cover表示覆盖了132英里的路程。A穿过;B测量;D设计。句意:就2007年一年,2,945 人捡起了42,330磅的垃圾,覆盖了132英里的路程。小题17:根据33空后的“complaining”可知答案。句意:我常常听到人们抱怨他们周围的环境。小题18:改变事情的唯一方法是动手去做,而不是抱怨。小题19:by example通过榜样。小题20:你不要责备别人,除非你以身作则,选择unless。
(1)请标出图中螺线管的N、S极和电流方向.(2)如图所示,是家庭电路的一部分,请把白炽灯和开关连入家庭电路.
家庭电路中“超负荷”是指电路中_________过大。出现上述情况时, 电路中的熔断器或空气开关会自动切断电路.熔断器中的熔丝熔断是电流的_________效应引起的。下图是空气开关的原理图,它切断电路则是电流的_________效应引起的。
如图所示的电路中,L1和L2分别为标有“220V 25W”和“220V 40W”的白炽灯泡,为了使灯L1和L2都发光,且灯L1比L2亮,应闭合开关______.当开关______闭合时,保险丝被熔断.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司解析这里考查名词短语做连词的用法,这里的the first time充当连词的作用,引导时间状语从句,类似的有:the moment/every time/each time,注意容易错选B项,for the first time是介词短语充当状语,不能接从句。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
I fell in love with England because it was quaint (古雅)—all those little houses, looking terri??bly old-fashioned but nice, like dolls’ houses.I loved the countryside and the pubs, and I loved London.I’ve slightly changed my mind after seventeen years because I think it’s an ugly town now.
Things have changed. For everybody, England meant gentlemen, fair play, and good man??ners.The fair play is going, unfortunately, and so are the gentlemanly attitudes and good man??ners—people shut doors heavily in your face and politeness is disappearing.
I regret that there are so few comfortable meeting places.You’re forced to live indoors.In Paris I go out much more, to restaurants and nightclubs.To meet friends here it usually has to be in a pub, and it can be difficult to go there alone as a woman.The cafes are not terribly nice.
As a woman, I feel unsafe here.I spend a bomb on taxis because I will not take public trans??port after 10 p.m.I used to use it, but now I’m afraid.
The idea of family seems to be more or less non-existent in England. My family is well united and that’s typically French.In Middlesex I had a neighbour who is 82 now.His family only lived two miles away, but I took him to France for Christmas once because he was always alone.
The writer doesn’t like London because she ______.
&&&&&& A.is not used to the life there now
&&&&&& B.has lived there for seventeen years
&&&&&& C.prefers to live in an old-fashioned house
&&&&&& D.has to be polite to everyone she meets there
Where do people usually meet their friends in England?
&&&&&& A.In a cafe.& && B.In a restaurant.&&&&& C.In a nightclub.& D.In a pub.
The underlined part “it” (in Par&&&&& A.4) refers to______.
&&&&&& A.a taxi&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B.the money&&&&&&& C.a bomb&&&&& &&&& D.public transport
The writer took her neighbour to France for Christmas because he ______.
&&&&&& A.felt lonely in England&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B.had never been to France
&&&&&& C.was from a typical French family&&&& &&& D.didn't like the British idea of family
来源:2013届宁夏银川一中高三第五次月考英语试卷(带解析)
I fell in love with England because it was quaint (古雅)—all those little houses, looking terribly old-fashioned but nice, like dolls’ houses. I loved the countryside and the pubs, and I loved London. I’ve slightly changed my mind after seventeen years because I think it’s an ugly town now.Things have changed. For everybody, England meant gentlemen, fair play, and good manners. The fair play is going, unfortunately, and so are the gentlemanly attitudes and good manners—people shut doors heavily in your face and politeness is disappearing.I regret that there are so few comfortable meeting places. You’re forced to live indoors. In Paris I go out much more, to restaurants and nightclubs. To meet friends here it usually has to be in a pub, and it can be difficult to go there alone as a woman. The cafes are not terribly nice.As a woman, I feel unsafe here. I spend a bomb on taxis because I will not take public transport after 10 p. m. I used to use it, but now I’m afraid.The idea of family seems to be more or less non-existent in England. My family is well united and that’s typically French. In Middlesex I had a neighbour who is 82 now. His family only lived two miles away, but I took him to France for Christmas once because he was always alone.【小题1】The writer doesn’t like London because she ______.A.has lived there for seventeen yearsB.prefers to live in an old-fashioned houseC.is not used to the life there nowD.has to be polite to everyone she meets there【小题2】Where do people usually meet their friends in England?A.In a pub.B.In a cafe.C.In a restaurant.D.In a nightclub. 【小题3】The writer took her neighbour to France for Christmas because he ______.A.had never been to FranceB.was from a typical French familyC.didn't like the British idea of familyD.felt lonely in England
来源:2016届广西桂林中学高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
It was the first time that I ______ the movie, and I
fell in love with it at once.
A. am watching &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
was watching &&&&&& &&&C. have
watched&& &&&& &&D. had watched
来源:学年宁夏高三第五次月考英语试卷(解析版)
I fell in love with England because it was quaint (古雅)—all those little houses, looking terribly
old-fashioned but nice, like dolls’ houses. I loved the countryside and the
pubs, and I loved London. I’ve slightly changed my mind after seventeen years
because I think it’s an ugly town now.
Things have changed. For everybody, England meant
gentlemen, fair play, and good manners. The fair play is going, unfortunately,
and so are the gentlemanly attitudes and good manners—people shut doors heavily
in your face and politeness is disappearing.
I regret that there are so few comfortable meeting
places. You’re forced to live indoors. In Paris I go out much more, to restaurants
and nightclubs. To meet friends here it usually has to be in a pub, and it can
be difficult to go there alone as a woman. The cafes are not terribly nice.
As a woman, I feel unsafe here. I spend a bomb on
taxis because I will not take public transport after 10 p. m. I used to use it,
but now I’m afraid.
The idea of family seems to be more or less
non-existent in England. My family is well united and that’s typically French.
In Middlesex I had a neighbour who is 82 now. His family only lived two miles away,
but I took him to France for Christmas once because he was always alone.
1.The writer doesn’t like London because she ______.
A.has lived
there for seventeen years
B.prefers to
live in an old-fashioned house
C.is not used
to the life there now
D.has to be
polite to everyone she meets there
2.Where do people usually meet their friends in
England?
A.In a pub.&&&&&&&&& B.In a cafe.&&&&&&&&& C.In a
restaurant.&&&& D.In a
nightclub.
3.The writer took her neighbour to France for
Christmas because he ______.
A.had never
been to France&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.was from a
typical French family
C.didn't like
the British idea of family&&&&&&&&& D.felt lonely
in England
来源:2014届吉林省高二上学期期中考试英语试卷A(解析版)
题型:完型填空
&I did very badly at school. My
headmaster thought I was 1 &and when I was 14 he said, “You’re
never going to be 2 &but a failure.”
After five years of 3 &jobs, I
fell in love with a very nice middle-class girl. It was the best&&4&that
could have happened to me. I 5&&I wanted to do something
positive (积极地) with
my life because I wanted to prove to 6 &that what people said about
me was 7&. Especially her mother, who had said to me, “Let’s 8 &it,
you’ve failed at everything you’ve ever done.”& So I tried hard with my
9 &and went to college. My first novel (小说) 10 &while I was at college.
`After college I taught during the 11 &in
high schools and attended evening classes at London University, where I got a
12&in history. I became a lecturer at a college and was thinking of 13 &&&that
job to write full time 14 &I was offered a part-time job at Leeds
University. I began to feel proud of myself — 15 &was a
working-class boy who’d 16&&school early, now teaching at the
university
My writing career (职业) took off when I discovered
my own style. Now I’m rich and 17 , have been on TV, and met lots of
film stars. 18 &what does it mean? I 19 &wish all the
people that have put me down had 20 : “I believe in you. You’ll
succeed.”
B.useless
D.hopeful
A.anything
B.something
C.everything
D.nothing
A.support
B.happiness
C.surprise
A.admitted (承认)
B.decided
C.planned
C.understand
A.experiment
B.practice
C.writing
D.composition
A.came on
B.came in
C.came out
D.came back
A.graduation
D.success
A.giving in
B.giving back
C.giving out
D.giving up
B.attended
C.changed
D.graduated
C.nervous .
C.However
B.exactly
A.praised
C.answered
D.advised
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew._万全吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:45,916贴子:
When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.收藏
当我看到你时,我爱上了你,你笑了,因为你知道。
我笑了,俩爷们儿果然有基情
菊花找残?......................................................................情人节将至,贴吧充满了暧昧气氛。
吧主呦,我看中你鞋店里的一个包包,就是太贵了,打折后还是贵啊!
你和老板说下先要张会员卡 打个9折
我有会员卡,人家不给我打折了
我就这点权限 你们谁去买 反正拿着VIP卡 给打个9折
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 we fell in love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信