you can love me or hate me,but I will always love the hatebe myself.

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译Although I hate what has been done to us,being torn apart from one another,I will always be happy for the time I had you with me.I will treasure each moment in my heart and be thankful for the little,precious time we had together.I love you so much,so very much and I always will.Please do not forget that.It is important to me that you never forget that.One image of us that I have found immense comfort in when I recall it is us on your bed.I am holding you,our bodies so close to each other that you could feel the beating of our hearts.You with one arm beneath my head and your other hand playing with my hair.Our legs are intertwined and you are telling me one of your stories.I miss you so much.And I know that it is only going to get worse with time,not better.I do not know if my heart will ever heal.It has been shattered too badly.God,I love you.I miss you so much.My life was lonely and cold.When I meet you,you caused the loneliness to vanish and melted the cold with your warmth and love.I can never repay the feeling you gave me with your love or the happiness you bring me,but I can,and will,love you with all my heart forever.These words have not been written down in any particular order so it might be hard for you to understand what I am trying to say,but know this at least… without you,I feel hollow and unfinished.You complete me.I need you.I love you more than anything … more than myself.Te quiero mas que a nada,Te quiero mucho,mucho,mucho,Love always,Nina
鑫爷制作89yzIU
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
虽然我最讨厌什么已经做了,我们被搞得四分五裂,从一个另外,我将永远开心的时候我有你与我.我会珍惜每一个时刻,我的心和心存感激的小,宝贵的时间,我们曾一起.我爱你那么多,所以十分,我总是会.请不要忘记这一点.这对我很重要,你永远不会忘记的.一个形象的我们,我发现了巨大的安慰的时候,我记得,这是我们对你的床上.我持有你,我们的身体如此接近对方,你可以感觉到殴打我们的心中.你一只手臂下方我的头,并用另一只手玩弄我的头发.我们的腿相互交织,你告诉我,是你们的故事.我想你那么多.我知道,它只会越来越糟,随着时间的推移,不是更好.我不知道如果我的心永远不会愈合.它已经灭亡了不算太差.上帝,我爱你.我想你那么多.我的生命是孤独和寒冷.当我满足你,你所造成的孤独感消失,并熔化了冷与您的温暖和爱.我可从来没有回馈的感觉,你们都给我与你的爱情或幸福,你带我,但我可以,而且会爱你的一切我的心永远这些字还没有在任何的特别次序中被写下,如此它可能很难让你了解什么我正在尝试说,但是至少知道这…没有你,我觉得空和未完成.你完成我.我需要你.我比任何事更多爱你…较多的超过我自己.Te quiero 妈 que nada,Te quiero mucho 、 mucho ,mucho,总是爱,妮娜
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
哇靠 情书啊...起码你自己翻译几句嘛...这篇文章的意思是:
即使我很痛恨发生在我们身上的这些事情,为与你的分离而流泪,而我将永远会为曾与你相遇而感到幸福.我会在心里珍惜每一个我们一起拥有的细节和十分珍贵的时刻.我很爱你,而且会一直延续下去.请不要忘记那些.你不忘记这些对我来说十分重要.
从一个属于我们的回忆中我找到了一种极大的安慰,那就是当我想起在你的床上它是属...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I will be angry,because there is always someone not obedient什么意思
為妳鍾情00185
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这个句子感觉是挺中式的我会生气的,因为总有人不听话.从逻辑上说似乎应该是I will be angry if someone is not obedient如果有人不听话我就会生气的==供朋友参考
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我很生气因为总有些人不孝顺
我生气是因为总有些人不听话。
因为总是有人不听我的话,所以我就会生气
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 i will always return 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信