中文翻译是这样的,如果我走 你会跑吗 如果我大家都停下听我说 你会继续吗 如果我

英语翻译I hope you will stay some time.我希望你会留一些时间.Had I been there,she would have gone.如果我在那里,她就去了.Okay,if I was going to be lonely for the next few years,I might as well start by being lonely in Europe.好吧,如果命运注定了我要孤独几年,那么就让我去欧洲先尝试一下孤独.I do not want to see this.Good hope you will stay a long time more我不愿意看到这样.好希望你们能留下来久些I do not want to impose on you by stay too long.我不想打扰你,不多耽搁了如果有错的请帮忙纠正
林海hidn20
1 I hope you could stay for some while.2 If I were there,she would have gone.3 Well,if I'm destined to be alone for a few years,then let me taste the loneliness in Europe.4 I do not want to see this.I really wish you could stay longer.5 I don't want to bother you.So I will tarry no more.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
错误说不出,就是不太英语,中文的印记比较多
扫描下载二维码如果我告诉你我不会离开,你还会挽留吗 翻译成英文_百度知道
如果我告诉你我不会离开,你还会挽留吗 翻译成英文
提问者采纳
If I tell you I will not leave you, will you stay
如果把离开放到后面怎么说
如果我告诉你我不会挽留,你还会离开吗
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
如果我告诉你我不会离开If I tell you that I won't leave you,will you still urge me to stay
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这个翻译成英文(如果我离开这座城市你会想我么.)
Will you miss me if I leave this city.If I am going to leave this city,will you miss me?If I leave this city,would you miss me?都可以
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码如果我发中文,你可以翻译英文的话,那我就不发英文了,我发中文好么? 英文翻译_百度知道
如果我发中文,你可以翻译英文的话,那我就不发英文了,我发中文好么? 英文翻译
我有更好的答案
If you can translate Chinese into English, I'd like to send you the massag哗姬糕肯蕹厩革询宫墨e in Chinese. Is that alright?
If I send messages in Chinese and you can translate them into English,then I won't send them in English. May I send them in Chinese?
If I send Chinese, you can translate English, then I don't send English, I sent you a Chinese?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 骑手怎么让马停下 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信