Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag 同步习题 初一英语上册_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag 同步习题 初一英语上册
上传于||文档简介
&&U&#8203;n&#8203;i&#8203;t&#8203; &#03; &#8203;w&#8203;h&#8203;e&#8203;r&#8203;e&#8203;&&#8203;#&#03;9&#8203;;&#8203;s&#8203; &#8203;m&#8203;y&#8203; &#8203;s&#8203;c&#8203;h&#8203;o&#8203;o&#8203;l&#8203;b&#8203;a&#8203;g&#8203;?&#8203; &#8203;新&#8203;目&#8203;标&#03;0&#03;3&#8203;秋&#8203;版&#8203;七&#8203;年&#8203;级&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;上&#8203;册&#8203;(&#8203;义&#8203;务&#8203;教&#8203;育&#8203;教&#8203;科&#8203;书&#8203;修&#8203;订&#8203;本&#8203;)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语乐园——金小玲教学研修工作室
当前位置:&&
unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?
上传: 刘卫华 &&&&更新时间: 19:39:19
where&s&my&schoolbag?
一.&教学内容
本单元的主要内容是谈论物品所在的位置。通过这一话题,训练学生的听、说、读、写四项基本技能,让学生通过询问物品的位置,学习一些有关家居物品和学习用品的单词,以及方位介词in,&on,&under&等的用法;学习并掌握where问句的问答,一般疑问句提问并用方位介词来回答;学习名词单复数及人称代词they&的用法,同时培养学生养成干净、整洁、合理摆放物品的好习惯。
二.&教学目标
1.知识目标:a.&掌握有关物品的新单词:table,&bed,&bookcase,&sofa,&chair,&plant,&hat,&etc;
&&&&&& b.&熟练运用in,&on,&under,等介词;
& c.&熟练运用where问句和一般疑问句及其回答;
d.&掌握名词单复数及人称代词they的用法。
2.能力目标:a.学会用英语准确描述物品所在的位置;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.&学会用英语询问自己的或他人物品的具体位置;
&&&&c.&能够合理地描述和设计房间。
3.情感目标:a.&培养学生整齐地摆放自己物品的生活习惯;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.通过小组对话、讨论、和设计等一系列的课堂活动,培养学生的合作精神。&
4.学习策略:a.&交际策略:&学会与他人合作交流,并能把语言材料用到真实的生活中去;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.资源策略:学会利用一切可利用的学习资源,如词典,音像资料,网络等来获取更多的学习信息;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&c.认知能力:积极思考,及时反馈;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&d.调控策略:在反思,顿悟和自醒中不断调整自己的学习策略。
三.&教学重点、难点
1.&重点:a.&方位介词:&in,&on,&under,&等的用法;
&&&&&&&&&b.where&的特殊疑问句和一般疑问句:is&the&&in/on/under&the&&?的肯定、否定回答;
&&&&&&&&&c.&新单词:bed,&dresser,&table,&bookcase&&
2.&难点:a.&能够准确运用方位介词描述物品所在的位置;
&&&&&&&&&b.能够运用where问句找到物品的位置。
四.&教学方法
采用任务型语言教学,实施情景教学法、交际法、情感激励法等教学方法。
五.课时安排
第一课时:section&a&1a,&1b,&1c
第二课时:section&a&2a,&2b,&2c,&3a,&3b,&3c,&4
第三课时:section&b&1a,&1b,&1c,&2a,&2b
第四课时:section&b&3a,&3b,&3c,&4,&self-check
period&&one
教师:制作多媒体课件,准备部分学习用品的实物。&
学生:预习新单词:听录音机,模仿跟读新单词;准备与本课有关的学习用品实物。
step&one&&&warming&up
l&play&an&english&song&before&class.&
l&revise&some&school&things&by&asking&questions.
&&&&e.g.:&what&s&this?&&is&this&a&&?&&how&do&you&spell&it?&etc.
l&learn&the&new&words&in,&on,&under,&&by&helping&the&teacher&find&the&lost&things.
e.g.:&t:&where&s&my&english&book?&
s1:&it&s&here.&/&i&think&it&s&&
t:&oh,&it&s&on&the&desk.&
t:&where&re&my&color&pencils?
teach&the&new&word&&where&&and&the&use&of&&they&.
l&consolidate&the&prepositions&by&looking&at&the&screen&and&answer&the&questions:&
where&s&&&?&&where&re&?&
设计意图:通过设置让学生帮助老师找东西这样一个真实的场景来导入新课,能够立刻调动学生的参与性,激发学生思维,启动学习的发生。
step&two&&&game:&hide&and&look&for&things&
&&&&&&&&students&hide&and&look&for&the&school&things&in&pairs.&one&student&hide&one&school&thing&and&ask:&where&s&?&&where&re&?&the&other&student&guess&and&answer:&it&s&in&your&desk.&they&are&in&your&pencil&case.&&etc.&ask&some&pairs&to&share&their&performance.&
设计意图:通过学生之间相互猜测的游戏,能使他们刚被激发的兴奋点持续下去。
step&three&&&new&words&learning
l&show&the&students&a&picture&of&a&room,&tell&them&this&is&a&bedroom,&let&the&students&list&the&things&in&it&first.&then&show&them&the&whole&picture,&teach&the&new&words,&ask&where&the&things&are,&let&the&students&answer,&using&the&prepositions.
l&repeat&with&a&sitting&room&and&a&study,&teach&the&new&words&and&practice&in&the&same&way.&
设计意图:由于课前引导学生通过自主学习初步接触本课要学的新单词,所以在新单词的教学过程中,一些有能力的学生可以将自己已有的认识水平与实际运用结合起来,使他们能体会到通过自主学习带来成功的满足感。通过这样的方法呈现新单词,效果远比教师单纯地用图片来传授新单词要大。
任务运用:listing&
step&four&&&make&up&dialogues
l&section&a,&1a:&match&the&words&with&the&things&in&the&picture.&students&do&it&individually&first,&then&check&the&answers.&
l&section&a,&1c:&make&up&dialogues&in&pairs,&using&the&things&in&the&picture.
step&five&&&listen&and&say
&&&&&&&&listen&and&imitate&the&dialogues&in&section&a,&1b.
step&six&&&summary:&a&memory&test
&&&&&&&&show&a&picture&of&a&room,&give&the&students&one&minute&to&look&at&it,&then&ask&them&what&kind&of&things&they&saw&and&where&the&things&are.&have&a&competition&among&groups.&see&which&group&can&remember&all&the&things&and&places.&
设计意图:通过这种活动调动学生的视觉、感觉和记忆力来参与语言活动,并且使本课的主要语言知识得到重现,加深印象;同时,小组之间的竞赛体现了协作和团队精神。
任务运用:listing
l&copy&the&new&words&and&try&to&remember&them.
l&make&a&survey:&interview&one&of&your&friends&or&teachers.&fill&in&the&form&below.
ms.&zhang/
near&the&wall
设计意图:语言知识学习与实际生活相结合,培养使用英语的思维。
任务运用:making&a&survey
period&&two
教师:&准备表格、一些学习用品和多媒体课件。
学生:&学习用品
period&two
talk&about&the&room
talk&about&where&the&things&are
recycled&language
where&is&?&it&s&on/in/under&
where&are&?&they&re&in/on/under&?
is&the&book&/&are&the&books&on&the&desk?&yes,&&/&no,&
i&don&t&know.
comparing&
step&one&&warming&up&
chatting.&chat&with&the&students&about&the&things&around&the&room&by&showing&them&pictures.&ask&the&students&to&spell&the&new&words.&
设计意图:根据学生的年龄特征,他们非常喜欢这种情景猜测活动。这可以调动他们各方面的情绪来参与语言活动,激活他们已有的知识水平。
任务运用:listing
step&two&&listen&and&imitate
l&section&a,&2a.&revise&what&the&things&are.&play&the&tape&for&students&and&let&them&number&them.&
l&section&a,&2b.&play&the&tape&again,&students&number&the&things&[1-6]&in&the&picture.&imitate&the&dialogues.&
step&three&&a&guessing&game
l&a&guessing&game.&show&the&students&a&picture&of&a&room&with&a&few&things&in&it.&have&them&guess&the&places&of&the&other&things.&
e.g.:&t:&there&is&a&bookcase&in&it.&is&the&bookcase&near&the&bed?
ss:&yes,&it&is.&/&no,&it&isn&t.&
&&&&&&&write&the&general&question&and&the&answers&on&the&blackboard.&
step&four&&pairwork
section&a,&2c.&look&at&the&picture&in&2b&again.&students&use&general&questions&to&ask&and&answer&about&the&things&in&it.
step&five&&game:&find&the&difference
l&section&a,&4.&student&a&looks&at&picture&1&(&textbook&p21.&4),&student&b&looks&at&picture&2&(&textbook&p19,&1a).&ask&and&answer&in&pairs&and&fill&in&the&form.&
&&&&&&&&e.g.:&sa:&where&is&the&backpack?&is&it&under&the&table?&
&&&&&&&&&&&&sb:&no,&it&isn&t.&it&s&on&the&table.&
under&the&table
on&the&table
pencil&case
l&ask&some&students&to&report&their&answer&like&this:&in&picture&1,&the&pencil&case&is&&&in&picture&2,&the&pencil&case&is&;&in&picture&1,&the&books&are&&&in&picture&2,&the&books&are&&
设计意图:设置任务,通过对比的方式让学生理解方位介词。利用表格直观体现出两幅图的不同点, 再将它的不同点复述出来,其目的在于培养学生的语言组织能力。
作用运用:listing&&&comparing
step&six&&practice&the&drill&&where&is&/&are&?&
l&present&short&dialogues,&using&pictures&or&objects&to&help.&
dialogue&1:&
&&&&&&&&&&a:&where&s&my&bag?&
b:&i&don&t&know.&is&it&on&the&sofa?
&&& a:&no,&it&isn&t.&
dialogue&2:&
& a:&where&re&my&books?&
&& b:&i&don&t&know.&are&they&on&the&bed?&
&& a:&yes,&they&are.&
teach&&don&t&=do&not&,&&&know&.
l&check&the&homework&in&period&one.&make&reports&to&share&the&information&they&got&from&the&friends&or&teachers,&and&give&their&simply&assessment.
设计意图:话题由课本知识向实际生活延伸,体现语言的语用原则。
l&let&the&students&make&similar&dialogues&according&to&the&pictures&in&section&a,&3a&3c.
l&put&the&dialogue&in&the&right&order.(&section&a,&3a.)
设计意图:通过对这个句型的大量操练,使学生掌握该句型的用法,避免单调枯燥的语法讲解。
homework:&
l&finish&off&the&exercises&in&the&exercise&book.&
l&act&out&the&dialogues.&(section&a,&2a&&&2b.)
设计意图:由课堂活动向课外延伸。
任务运用:action
period&&three
教师:&准备表格、与本课有关的实物和多媒体课件。
period&three
talk&about&the&room&
talk&about&where&the&things&are
recycled&language
alarm&&video&&&math&&computer&game
where&s&&?&it&s&in&/&on&/&under&&
where&re&?&they&re&in&/&on&/&under&
the&math&book&is&on&the&dresser.&
the&cds&are&on&the&bookcase.&
listing&&&sharing&
step&one&&warming&up&
ask&some&pairs&to&act&out&the&dialogues&in&section&a,&2a&&&2b.&
step&two&&&new&words&learning&
l&show&the&students&a&picture&of&a&room.&let&the&students&say&like&this:
&the&id&card&is&on&the&table.&
&the&books&are&on&the&chair.&
let&some&able&students&list&some&new&words.&practice&reading&them.&
l&match&the&new&words&with&the&things&in&the&picture.&(section&b,&2a.)
l&pairwork.&talk&about&the&picture.&(&section&b,&1b&1c.)
设计意图:培养学生语句组织能力,通过直观图片学习第二部分新单词,并在小组活动中加以操练。
任务运用:listing&&&sharing
step&three&&&listen,&circle&and&write
l&play&the&tape&twice&for&students&to&listen&and&circle&the&things&tommy&wants&from&his&room.&check&the&answers.&(&section&b,&2a.&)
l&listen&again.&write&down&the&sentence&about&where&tommy&s&things&are.&check&the&answers.&(&section&b,&2b.)
step&four&&group&work:&decorate&the&room&for&emma.
&&&&&&&&show&the&students&a&picture&of&emma&s&untidy&room.&
&&&&&&&&group&work.&decorate&the&room&for&emma.&
&&&&&&&&make&a&report.&
设计意图:延续自我评价活动,把个人的生活经验与实际结合起来,完成自我观点的sharing,同时为最后的project打基础。
任务运用:sharing&
step&five&self-assessment
&&&&&&&&group&work
on&the&chair
in&the&pencil&case
on&the&bookcase/in&the&backpack/on&the&desk
in&the&drawer/bag
dictionary
on&the&bookcase/in&the&backpack/on&the&desk
alarm&clock
on&the&bed/desk
in&the&drawer
on&the&wall
under&the&bed
on&the&desk/bookcase
&&&&&&&&&your&finally&score:
&&&&&&&&&70~100:&you&keep&your&room&very&tidy.
&&&&&&&&&40~60:&&you&keep&your&room&a&little&tidy.&
&&&&&&&&&&0~30:&&you&keep&your&room&untidy.&
设计意图:培养学生养成整洁、干净、合理摆放物品的好习惯。
homework:&
l&write&at&least&8&sentences&to&describe&your&bedroom&to&your&friends.
设计意图:培养学生的写的能力。由口头训练转向笔头训练,单句的练习为下一步的篇章书写打下基础。
period&&four
教师:&多媒体课件;单词卡片;
period&four
ask&for&help
language&focus
take&&bring&&can,&need
recycled&language
thing,&room,&desk,&tv,&floor,&some
the&book&is&on&the&table.&
the&pens&are&in&the&pencil&case.&
i&need&&&for&
can&you&bring&some&things&to&school?
please&take&these&things&to&&&.
problem&solving&&&sharing
step&one&&new&words&learning
&&&&&&&&present&the&new&words&by&making&conversations&with&students.&show&some&pictures&and&words&on&the&screen&to&help.
    e.g.:&t:&what&s&this?&
&&&&&&&&&&&&s1:&it&s&a&room.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&t:&do&you&have&a&room&like&this?
&&&&&&&&&&&&s1:&yes,&i&do.&/&no,&i&don&t.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&(repeat&with&the&other&words:&tv,&desk,&&)
&&&&&&&&&&&&(show&a&card&with&a&word&and&ask)
t:&can&you&spell&this&word?
&&&&&&&&&&&&s2:&yes,&i&can.&/&no,&i&can&t.&
&&&&&&&&&(let&them&know&the&meaning&of&&can&.)
&&&&&&&&&&&&t:&can&you&spell&your&name?&
&&&&&&&&&&&&s3:&yes,&i&can.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&t:&can&you&write&your&name?&
&&&&&&&&&&&&s4:&sorry,&i&can&t.&i&have&no&pen.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&t:&you&need&a&pen.&(&give&him&a&pen.)
&&&&&&&&(&let&the&students&know&the&meaning&of&&need&.)
&&&&&&&&&&&&t:&i&bring&a&red&pen&to&the&class&every&time.&now&it&is&on&the&teachers&&desk.&after&class,&i&ll&take&it&to&my&office.&
&&&&&&&&(&teach&&bring&and&&take&.)
设计意图:利用图片和已学过的句型导入新课;利用直观形体语言、动作、语境教等单词,激发学生思维,帮助学生理解和记忆生词。
step&two&&&find&the&differences
show&a&picture&of&a&room&with&a&few&things&in&it,&give&the&students&a&short&note&about&the&things&around&the&room&to&read,&let&the&students&try&to&find&out&the&differences&between&the&reading&material&and&the&picture.&circle&the&mistakes&in&the&reading&material.&make&an&orally&report&by&looking&at&the&picture&again.&
设计意图:感官材料与阅读材料中内容的差异对学生的记忆力无疑是一个巨大的挑战。任务具有挑战性和趣味性。
任务运用:sharing
step&three&&read&the&note
l&the&students&read&the&note&silently&and&draw&the&missing&things&in&the&picture.&(&section&b,&3a.)&(为了节省时间,教师可以让学生在图中标出数字来替代画图。)&practice&reading&the&note&loudly.
l&look&at&the&picture&and&fill&in&the&blanks.&(&section&b,&3b.)&students&do&it&individually&first,&then&check&the&answers.&
step&three&&creative&work
l&make&a&telephone&conversation&to&your&family&in&pairs,&tell&him&or&her&to&bring&you&four&things&that&you&need&for&the&sports&meeting&from&your&room,&and&where&the&things&are.
l&write&down&the&note.(&section&b,&3c.)
设计意图:话题继续延伸,进一步鼓励学生发挥自己的想象力和主观能动性,并与实际相结合,提出自己的新观点,新思路和新方法。同时又使学生在写作方面得到训练。
任务运用:problem&solving
step&four&&self-check
l&revise&the&key&words&in&different&ways.&ask&the&students&to&spell&them.&
l&let&the&students&do&self-check&3&individually.&
l&draw&and&write.&draw&your&ideal&room,&then&write&a&short&passage&to&describe&to&your&classmates.&(&section&b,&4.)
设计意图:结合课本知识与实际生活,学以致用,训练学生写作技巧。
l&revise&the&language&items&in&this&unit.&
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-2348752
Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?教案 一、教学目标根据英语新课标,教材大纲的要求和学情(学生对感兴趣的话题较愿意表达)确立教学目标如下:1、知识目标(1)掌握本课的重点词汇。chair、sofa、table、bed 、bookcase、where、under、on、(2)掌握并灵活运用重点句型。 Where’sthesc hoolbag?It’sunderthetable.Wherearethebooks?Theyareonthesofa.[来源:][来源:] (3)掌握方位介词on,in,under的用法。 2、能力目标(1)学会描述物品的位置,并能就物品的位置进行提问和回答。(2)能对方位介词in,on,under加以灵活运用。(3)培养学生的语言运用能力和绘画能力。 ================================================压缩包内容:四川省成都市青白江区祥福中学七年级英语上册《Unit 4 SectionA (1a-1c) 》教案.doc
同步授课教案
ID:4-2338742
课件共有幻灯片21张,无音频和视频,内容详实,结构清晰,可以借鉴。
本资料免点下载
ID:4-2336011
39张PPT,教案与学案各1份,练习有答案与解析,无音视频================================================压缩包内容:.doc.doc.ppt.doc.doc......
ID:4-2336009
21张PPT,教案与学案各1份,练习有答案与解析,无音视频================================================压缩包内容:.doc.doc.ppt.doc.doc......
ID:4-2336008
21张PPT,教案与学案各1份,练习有答案与解析,无音视频================================================压缩包内容:.doc.doc.ppt.doc.doc......
ID:4-2336007
20张PPT,教案与学案各1份,练习有答案与解析,无音视频================================================压缩包内容:.doc.doc.ppt.doc.doc......
ID:4-2331737
一.选词填空This is my room. It is small but nice. My CDs ____ on the desk. My schoolbag ___ on the wall. _____ ID card is on my bed. My shoes are ____ the bed. A baseball is ____ the floor. Everything
is in order (有条不紊).二.英汉互译1.in my bookcase___________2.在桌子下面__________3.next to the desk________4.在沙发上___________ ___5.o n the floor___________6.一个笔记本____________7.model plane____________8.他的英语书__________三.根据句意及汉语提示写单词1.I_____ (有) a pen.
2.The book is _____ (在。。。下面) your desk.3.I have two _____ (手表).
4.Are the keys on the _____(书架)?5.Is my __________ (电脑) on the d esk?================================================压缩包内容:Unit4 Where’s my schoolbag?Section B 练习(无答案).doc
同步练习/一课一练
本资料免点下载
ID:4-2331677
一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1. The books are ___________ the chair.2. "What’s that on the t___________?"
"It’s computer."
3. C___________ on, or you will be late for school.4. She a___________ puts(放)her clock on the desk.5. "W___________ is my ruler?"
"It’s on the desk."二、用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空6. There are five ___________ (room) in my house.7. Mike and Jack are brothers. Dale Green is ___________ (they) father.8. This is ___________ (we) classroom. It’s tidy.9. Some ___________ (desk) and chairs are in the classroom.10. "What are those?"
"They are ___________ (clock)."================================================压缩包内容:Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?复习巩固训练(含答案).doc
ID:4-2331675
五、单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)
21. -Are the pens in the pencil box?
-No, __________.
A. it isn’t
C. they are
D. they aren’t 22. -Where are my keys?
-They are __________ the bed.
D. to 23. -Where is the new desk?
-It’s __________ your room.
D. in 24. Her things are __________ -- on her bed, on the sofa and under the chair.
A. everywhere
D. nowhere
25. Come __________, Jack. You’re late(迟到).
D. at 26. -__________ her books?
-They are in her schoolbag.
A. What are
B. Where is
C. What is
D. Where are================================================压缩包内容:Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?标准检测卷(含答案).doc
ID:4-2331673
一、单项选择1. Where are
in the drawer?A. my; they
B. /, they
C. your; you
D. his; them 2. -Are these your pictures?
B. it isn’t
C. they are
D. these are3. I have
my pencil case.A. a; in
C. an; in
D. an; at 4. The desks are
the floor.A. in
D. under 5.
the baseball on the sofa? No, it
.A. Is; is
B. Are; are
C. Is; isn’t
D. Are; aren’t================================================压缩包内容:Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag Section B 习题 2.doc
同步练习/一课一练
本资料免点下载Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?单元综合检测(附解析人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&4&Where’s&my&schoolbag?单元综合检测(附解析人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&4&Where’s&my&schoolbag?单元综合检测(附解析人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?单元综合检测(附解析人教新目标)&(45分钟 100分)第Ⅰ卷(共45分)Ⅰ. (10分)(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择与其相符的图片。(5分)1. &2. &3. &
4.& 5.& 【材料】1. A radio is on the sofa. 2. The keys are under the chair. 3. The hat is very nice. 4. The two desks are in that room. 5. You can see a clock in the picture. 答案: 1~5. CCABB(Ⅱ)录音中有一篇短文, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)6. What color is Alice’s table? A. Blue.        && &B. Yellow. C. Green. 7. Where’s Alice’s computer game? A. On the bed. &&&&&&B. On the floor. C. Under the table.
8. What can you see under the table? A. Three English books. &&&&B. A computer game. C. A ball. 9. Is the red hat Alice’s? A. Yes, it is. &&&&&&&B. No, she isn’t. C. No, it isn’t. 10. Where is Alice’s sister? A. O n the sofa. &&&&&&B. On the floor. C. On the bed. 【听力材料】  Look! This is a picture of Alice’s room. You can see some things in it. A nice picture is on the wall. A yellow table and a blue bed are on the floor. You& can see three English books on the table. What’s that under the table? It’s a ball. Where’s Alice’s computer game? Oh, it’s on the bed. You can see a red hat on the chair. It’s not Alice’s. It’s her sister’s. Where is Alice’s sister? She is on the sofa. 答案: 6~10. BACCAⅡ. 单项选择(10分)1. I have a brother and a sister.      names are Jack and Linda. A. His   &&B. Her   &&C. They   &D. Their【解析】选D。考查代词辨析。根据句意“我有一个弟弟和一个妹妹。”可以判断后面的句意为“他们的名字叫杰克和琳达。”需用物主代词their。2. ―     is my radio? ―It’s on the table. A. What&&&B. How&&&C. Where&&&D. What’s【解析】选C。考查疑问词辨析。根据答语可以判断是对“物品位置”进行提问, 需用where。3. Where   my books? A. is&&&&B. are&&&&C. am&&&&D. do【解析】选B。考查主谓一致。由于主语books为名词复数, 谓语动词应用are。4. This is my   room and that is my   room. A. parents’&&&&&B. parents’sC. brother’s; parents’&&&&&D. brother’s; parents’s【解析】选C。考查名词所有格的用法。单数名词的所有格直接加“-’s”, 以-s结尾的复数名词的所有格加“’”而不加“-s”。【归纳拓展】名词所有格在英语中有些名词可以加’s来表示所有关系、所属关系、动作执行者、动作承受者等意义, 带这种词尾的名词形式称为该名词的所有格。(1)表示有生命的东西(特别是人或高级动物)的名词的所有格, 一般在名词的词尾加’s。(2)如果复数名词以s结尾, 一般加’。不以s结尾的复数名词要加’s这种形式来表示。(3)表示无生命的东西的名词或不能加’s的名词, 通常都采用“of+名词”的结构表示所有关系。(4)表示有生命的东西的名词也可以用of词组表示所有格, 特别是在名词较长、名词有较多或较长的定语的时候, 常采用of词组表示所有关系。(5)用and连接的两个或两个以上的名词, 如果一物为两人所共有, 则只在后一个名词后加’s, 如果不是共有的, 则两个名词 后都加’s。(6)双重所有格由“of+名词所有格”构成, 表示部分或带有感情色彩。5. (;湖北武穴思源实验期中)―Where are your parents? ―   . A. It is in the bedroom&&&&B. They are in the bedroomC. He’s in the bedroom&&&&D. No, I don’t know【解析】选B。考查句式结构。由于问句中your parents为复数, 需用人称代词they回答, 而no不能用于回答特殊疑问句。故选B。6. ―   ? ―Yes, it is. A. Is my baseball under the bedB. Where’s my chairC. Is he your uncleD. Is she your sister【解析】选A。考查语境理解。句意: ――我的棒球在床底下吗? ――是的。B选项不符合句意, C和D选项中人称代词的运用不对。7. There is a map     the wall. A. on&&&&B. in&&&&C. under&&&&D. of【解析】选A。考查介词辨析。根据句意“在墙上有一张地图”可以判断用介词on。8. ―Is this   model plane? ―Yes, it’s   . A. mine&&&&&&&B. my  C. mine&&&&&&&D. my【解析】选A。考查代词辨析。形容词性物主代词后面跟名词, 而名词性物主代词后面不跟名词, 据此判断用your和mine。9. (;山西农业大学附中期末)―Are these your English books? ―Yes,    . A. they’re   &B. they are   &C. these are【解析】选B。考查一般疑问句的回答。根据问句中books可以判断用they回答, 而they are在简略答语中不能省略。10. His dictionary   his radio are on the desk. A. and&&&&B. but&&&&C. or&&&&D. with【解析】选A。考查连词的用法。连词and用于连接单词与单词、句子与句子, 根据句意“他的字典和收音机在书桌上。”及谓语动词are可以判断用连词and。Ⅲ. 完形(10分)A: Hi, Mom! B: Bob, you must go to school now! A: Oh, no! Where 1 my books, Mom? B:  2 are in your schoolbag. A: Where 3 my schoolbag? B:  4 on the sofa. A: Where are 5 tapes? B: They are on the bookcase. A: Mom, is this 6 tape player? B: Yes, it is mine. And are these pencils 7 ? A: No, they aren’t mine. They are my 8 . B: And is this model p lane 9 ? A: Yes, it is. Oh, Mom, where’s my hat? I can’t 10 it. B: Haha, it’s on your head. 1. A. am    B. is    &&C. are    &D. do【解析】选C。考查动词辨析。询问物品位置用be动词, 根据books可以判断用are。2. A. It&&&&B. It’s&&&&C. These&&&D. They【解析】选D。考查代词用法。根据books可以判断用they。3. A. am&&&B. is&&&&C. isn’t&&&&D. are【解析】选B。考查主谓一致。主语为单数, 用is。4. A. It’s&&&B. It&&&&C. They&&&D. They’re【解析】选A。考查人称代词。根据问句可以判断用It is的缩写It’s回答。5. A. mine&&&B. my&&&&C. hers&&&&D. yours【解析】选B。考查物主代词的用法。该选项后面有名词, 需用形容词性物主代词。6. A. your&&&B. my&&&&C. yours&&&D. hers【解析】选A。考查语境理解及代词辨析。根据答语“Yes, it is mine. ”可以判断用形容词性物主代词your。7. A. your&&&B. yours&&&C. my&&&&D. mine【解析】选B。考查语境理解及代词辨析。根据回答“No, they aren’t mine. ”可以判断用名词性物主代词yours。8. A. sister&&&&&&&&B. brotherC. cousin&&&&&&&&D. sister’s【解析】选D。考查语境理解。根据句意“它们是我妹妹的”可以判断用名词所有格。9. A. his&&&B. he&&&&C. hers&&&&D. her【解析】选C。考查语境理解。根据上下文意思可以判断句意为“这个飞机模型是她的吗? ”可以判断需用名词性物主代词hers。10. A. find&&&B. found&&&C. lose&&&&D. lost【解析】选A。考查动词辨析。句意为“我找不到它。”根据句意判断用find。Ⅳ. 理解(15分)This is Jack’s room . It’s a big room. Some pictures and a clock are on the wall. We can see a desk and a chair in the room. A sofa and a bookcase are also in the room. The desk is between the bed and the bookcase. Jack’s schoolbag and pencil box are on the desk. We can find some pencils, a pen, a ruler in the pencil box. The sofa is next to(挨着)the bookca se. His shoes and ball are under the bed. His jackets and ID card are on the bed. Jack likes his room very much. 1. Jack’s room is   . A. small   &B. big   &&C. new   &&D. old【解析】选B。细节理解题。由第二句It’s a big room. 可知。2. We can see   in Jack’s room. A. some desks and chairs&&&&B. some desks and a chairC. a desk and some chairs&&&&D. a desk and a chair【解析】选D。细节理解题。由第四句We can see a desk and a chair in the room. 可知。3. The bookcase is   . A. between the desk and the bedB. between the bed and the sofaC. next to the sofaD. next to the bed【解析】选C。细节理解题。由倒数第四句The sofa is next to the bookcase. 可知。4. Jack’s pencil box is   . A. on the desk&&&&&&&B. in the deskC. under the bed&&&&&&D. on the bed【解析】选A。细节理解题。由第七句Jack’s schoolbag and pencil box are on the desk. 可知。5. In Jack’s room we can’t find   . A. pictures&&&&&&&&B. CDsC. his shoes&&&&&&&D. his jackets【解析】选B。推理。由文章内容可知本文没有提到CD。第Ⅱ卷(共55分)Ⅴ. 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词(1 0分)1. ―W    is my clock? ―It’s on your desk. 2. Look! Your shoes are u    the bed. 3. ―What color is your m    plane? ―It’s blue and red. 4. ―Are these your friend’s tape player? ―Sorry, I don’t k     . 5. Lucy and Lily are twin sisters(双胞胎姐妹). T    room i s very tidy. 答案: 1. Where 2. under 3. model 4. know 5.& TheirⅥ. 句型转换(15分)1. Are the pens in your pencil& box? (作否定回答)     ,            . 2. The baseball is under the bed. (改为否定句)The baseball           the bed. 3. My eraser is on the desk. (对画线部分提问)           your eraser? 4. Bruce and I know Bob’s phone number. (改为否定句)Bruce and I           Bob’s phone number. 5. His books are here and there. (改为同义句)His books           . 答案: 1. No; they aren’t 2. isn’t under 3. Where is4. don’t know 5. are everywhereⅦ. 短文(10分)  根据图片内容, 从方框中选择合适的词填空。&bookcase, pictures, father, dictionary, table, schoolbag, under, see, have, things  Look& at the picture. This is my living room. There are many 1 in it. My books are in the 2 . Two 3 are on the wall. My 4 is on the sofa. My 5 is watching TV. There are some fruit(水果)on the 6 . My 7 is under it. A ball is 8 the desk. Oh, I 9 a dog. Can you 10 it? 1.       2.       3.      4.       5.       6.      7.       8.       9.      10.      答案: 1. things 2. bookcase 3. pictures 4. dictionary5. father 6. table 7. schoolbag 8. under 9. have&&10. seeⅧ. 书面表达(20分)Kate的堂兄去深圳时忘了带手表、电脑、钥匙和身份证。Kate的伯母让她把这些东西带给堂兄。假如你是Kate的伯母, 请结合下表信息给Kate写留言条。词数30个左右(开头和结尾已给出, 不计入总词数)。
watch&in the bookcasecomputer&under the deskkeys&on the bedID card&in the schoolbagDear Kate, Please take these things to Shenzhen for your cousin: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks,Your aunt【参考范文】Dear Kate,   Please take these things to Shenzhen for your cousin: his watch, computer, keys and ID card. The watch is in the bookcase. The computer is under the desk. The keys are on the bed. The ID card is& in the schoolbag. Thanks, Your aunt
补全对话(10分)从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话。A. It isn’t in the schoolbag. B. Oh, they are under the bed. C. Are they in your pencil box? D. Is it on th e desk? E. No, I can’t see it. A: It’s time to go to school(到上学时间了). I must go. But where is my schoolbag, Mom? B:  1 A: No, it isn’t. B: Is it under the table? A: Yes, it is. Where is my pencil box?  2 B: Is it on your bed? A:  3 B: Maybe(或许)it’s under your quilt. A: Oh, yes, it is. But where are my keys? I can’t find them. B:  4  A: No, they aren’t.  5 B: You should(应当)be tidy. A: Yes, Mom. You are right. 1.    2.&    3.    4.    5.    答案: 1~5. DAECB文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 where is your mind 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信