the most evolvedtouching中有什么语法

The most touching moments by the music or a piece of a musicmost后面怎么跟了touching 这是什么用法?那这里的most是副词还是形容词?
Kyoya六ZF4
touching形容词然后用the most修饰很正常嘛,最高级
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
touching是形容词表示“感动”的意思。不是动词。并且most这里是最高级。
这儿是感动的意思 是个形容词
Touching在这里是形容词语, 感动的意思.几乎所有的从此都可以加上ing作形容词使用, 例如:Walk走路 Walking Machine:走路的机器, Washing powder: 洗衣粉
扫描下载二维码The most touching love letter in English_情书范文_情书网
情书大全 & 情书范文 & 正文:
Dear Wang little sister:
From see you one eye, I shit love you.
Your eyes close, I your eyes open, I come back to live. Your eyes close and open again and again,I die again and again.
Maybe you do not remember me, no matter. When you carefully look at me, you will one see clock feelings.
I think I should introduce myself& to you.
I call Li big great. Toyear 25
My home have four mouth people-papa, mama, I and DD.
I am a good man, in a big company work.
I do early fuck every day, so that I can have body to protect you.
Please come to eat and sleep with me, or I will cut my hair to be a monk, and find a place where many monks live in to over my life.
Like your people
猜你喜欢的情书...2014秋季九年级新人教版UNIT1-3英语知识点全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014秋季九年级新人教版UNIT1-3英语知识点全
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢The most touching scene 作文
Earthquake ruthless people love, donation in succession to all over the country. You fifty, me a hundred, he 200. This is Chinese, strong and unyielding Chinese! Not only a common people, and donate Taiwan singer and sports stars, they are big breathtaking donations number!Street or that busy street, alleys or quiet lanes, county or the beauty of the county. But just before the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games three months, 5 12th struck wenchuan county, sichuan province's 8.0 earthquake.A difficult one, p plus support. Big love as one of aid to create a countless stories, create a the miracle of life. There's a hero, he call tan qiangiu.He is an ordinary teacher, but he made a post not ordinary things. May 12 at 6 p.m. as usual, help with her little daughter after washing gargle, scattered after walking, he went to the school and went to work. And, behold, this one go, no home. On this morning, is that they both father and respectively. That day he is rapt lectures, students listening very carefully, but at that moment, everybody felt in sway, sway badly, when you first reaction is an earthquake, and shock badly, see be run out, when house suddenly fall down, tan qiangiu teacher use strong heroic arms four in their compressive hsun, earthquake, under the four students unscathed, but tan teacher, are gone, quiet away. I believe that the gates of heaven is for the open of goodness of heart, the original, tan you all the way walk good!When an earthquake comes, WuZhongGong teacher just to run to the third floor, but hear someone say they class behind two classmates again, WuZhongGong teacher immediately ran four floor, just put two little girls pushed down, when an earthquake comes two teachers also struggled to there.The sichuan earthquake has brought to the sichuan people how much damage, thousands of people were killed, tens of thousands of people were injured, that is how big a digital ah. The 8.0-magnitude quake caused some people with his own powerful body obscures the above the ceiling, make some people injured some people dead, I watched TV, moved me to make a teacher, with their own body to let two children saved lives, two children not injured.When an earthquake comes, WuZhongGong teacher just to run to the third floor, but hear someone say they class behind two classmates again, WuZhongGong teacher immediately ran four floor, just put two little girls pushed down, when an earthquake comes two teacher return again there, struggled to children have been running below, when teachers are dug out of time already died.WuZhongGong teacher put the raw hope to others, and death risk for herself. This noble quality is not suitable for us to learn?4 chuan wenchuan earthquake affects millions of Chinese heart, in the face of great disaster, people were shocked, just as, in the face of great disaster, we must not hold back!In 2008, we suIn 2008, we lift up foIn 2008, we fight In 2008, we unite as oIn 2008, nothing can beats us Chinese!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 the one i love most 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信