treasure的相关知识
其他1条回答
what you treasure most in订弗斥煌俪号筹铜船扩 your life在你的生活中你最珍惜什么
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Christmas Poems
Custom Search
Free Christmas poems, wishes, sayings, messages, verses for family, friends, teachers, kids, business. Christian Christmas, funny Christmas, four Christmas love poems, a soldier Christmas poem, more. For greeting cards, programs, events.
What Do We Love About Christmas?What do we love about CDoes our delight reside in things?Or are the feelings in our heartsThe real gift that Christmas brings.It's seeing those we love,And sending Christmas cards, too,Appreciating people who bring us joySpecial people just like you.By Joanna FuchsChristmas wishes are better when they are personalized with "you." This Christmas card saying is perfect for accompanying a Christmas gift. The Nicest PresentUnder the tree the gifts enthrall,But the nicest present of them allIs filling our thoughts with those who care,Wanting our Christmas joy to share.To you, whom we're often thinking of,We send our holiday joy and love.By Joanna and Karl Fuchs
See FOUR pages of Christmas/Holiday poems, this page and the following three others.
This Christmas card poem captures some of the many things we love about Christmas. You could frame this rhyming Christmas verse and hang it on the outside of your door so friends and family can see it when they come to visit over the holidays. Christmas JoysEvergreen boughs that fill our homesWith fragrant Christmas scents,Hearts filled with the loving glowThat CChristmas cookies, turkeys stuffed,Festive holly berry,Little faces bright with joy,LoParties, songs, beribboned gifts,Silver bells that tinkle,Christmas trees and ornaments,ColorfulRelatives waiting with open armsTo smileThese are some of the special joysThat come along with Christmas.By Joanna Fuchs
I photographed these beautiful poinsettias in a massive display at my local supermarket. A poinsettia, along with a Christmas poem, would make a lovely gift, don't you think? This Christmas card poem, in free verse, would be good Christmas card wording for most people.Christmas FulfillmentThis Christmas,may you have the fulfillmentof seeing around youthe people you love the most.May you have the satisfactionof creating special memoriesthey will remember with pleasure forever.This Christmas,may you feel peaceful and contented,knowing what Christmas means,and celebrating it your way.By Joanna Fuchs
Before using our poems please see our for permission details.
Christmas poetry often celebrates that special holiday spirit. Here's a Christmas poem about keeping the Christmas spirit year 'round.Recipe for Christmas All Year LongTake a heap of child-like wonderThat opens up our eyesTo the unexpected gifts in life—Each day a sweet surprise.Mix in fond appreciationFor theLike festive Christmas candles,Each one has a special glow.Add some giggles and some laughter,A dash of Christmas food,(Amazing how a piece of pieImproves our attitude!)Stir it allWrap it up in love and peace,Decorate with optimism, andOur joy will never cease.If we use this healthy recipe,We know we will rememberTo be in the Christmas spirit,Even when it's not December.By Joanna Fuchs
For Christmas cards, messages are extra special when they rhyme, It's unusual, however to rhyme every verse of a Christmas poem, as this Christmas card message does. You can use this verse for a Christmas card to accompany a Christmas gift. Christmas FunThe tempting gAbout opening them, we are fantasizing.The holiday Our excitement and joy arOur hearts and mJolly Christmas fun we're maximizing!By Joanna FuchsThis Christmas poem is a Christmas message that celebrates the magic of Christmas. You can also use this cute Christmas poem to go along with a Christmas gift. Christmas MagicAre we too grownup to feel a thrillAs we light the Christmas tree?Are we immune to cookies,Christmas cards and Christmas glee?Are we too adult to "Ooh" and "Aah"At the Christmas candle's glow?Are we blasé Do we shun the mistletoe?Are we too mature for carols,For merry or for jolly?Do the decorations leave us cold,The ornaments and holly?Fat chance! We'll never grow too oldTo love the Christmas magic.A year without a ChristmasWould be boring, even tragic.So bring it on! The candy canes,The feaO Christmas, lovely Christmas,You're the highlight of the year!By Joanna Fuchs
Christmas Tree Poem
This Christmas tree poem might be a nice wish for Christmas to send on your card with a photo of your own Christmas tree on the front. Christmas Tree PoemChristmas tree, sparkling bright,Filled with baubles, warmth and light, Precious symbol of our affectionFor Christmas time and its perfection, Show each night your radiant glory For "oohs" and "aahs" obligatory.Christmas tree, don'Show something special at your crown, An angel, star, or splendid pieceTo make our holiday joy increase, An icon, pure, ideal, complete, For Christmas memories fond and sweet.Glitter and glisten, gleam and glow, Oh Christmas tree, we love you so!By Joanna FuchsIt came to me as a Christmas card message idea that Christmas poems often mention winter weather and snow, but lots of people celebrate the holiday in warm climates. So I decided to write a Christmas card greeting poem for the gazillions of people who live in California, Florida, and other places where it never snows. It turned out to be one of my best Christmas wishes. Note: Make this Christmas poem your own: If "beach" doesn't fit, substitute "best." Fill in your state or town where it says "location." A Sunny ChristmasEvery year at Christmas timeThere's not a sign of snow.Instead we spend our yuletide days In the sun's warm cheery glow.We have the best of Christmas things,The lights, the gifts, the bells,(And "snowbirds" who arrive en masse To fill our beach hotels.)The glorious weather fits right inWith our happy Christmas mood,And we can also walk and runWithout having to be snowshoed.So don't feel bad for your (location) friendsWho have no snow or ice.We think our sunny Christmas here Is a holiday paradise!By Joanna Fuchs
Everyone’s ideal Christmas is different, but I think most could agree that this free verse Christmas poem, which could be used as a Christmas card verse, describes what makes Christmas such a major event in our lives.A Merry Christmas Wish for YouWhile you enjoy the gifts,food, sparkle of ornaments and lights,feasting on favorite foods,I wish this Christmaswould envelop youin the special warmthand rich contentmentthe season brings.I wish friends, family,all those who love youlet you know how much they care,so that you feel happily wrappedin their affection.I wish this Christmaswould be one you never forget,a shining beacon in your memoryto light all of your days.By Joanna Fuchs
Family Christmas Poems
Christmas wishes and sayings are often exchanged between families. Here's a family Christmas poem that has a number of applications. You might send it to a daughter-in-law or son-in-law, or other members of the family that is now yours because of a marriage. You could also use this Christmas card saying to accompany a Christmas gift. Family JoysChristmas is filled with special joys,And the very best of allIs contemplating those dear to us, And the memories we recall.We often think at Christmas time Of people, affectionately,And we realize how blessed we are To have you in our family.(or, "To be in your family," or, "To be part of your family.") By Joanna FuchsLooking for a Christmas card saying? This Christmas card poem could be used as a family Christmas poem or as a Christmas poem for friends. You could use it as a Christmas message for cards or give it with a Christmas gift. Year-Round JoyChristmas is full of shiny things That sparkle,These holiday pleasures dazzle us, And yet, deep down, we know...That Christmas has its special gifts, But our year-round joy dependsOn the cherished people in our lives, Our family and our friends.By Joanna Fuchs
Christmas Poems For Friends
Christmas card poems should warm the heart. This Christmas poem for friends is designed as a Christmas card verse. If a single person is sending it, just change "we" to "I." Christmas wishes for friends can also accompany Christmas gifts. The Christmas Gift of Knowing YouThe Christmas season fills Bright, happy days bring special kinds of pleasure. We're wrapped in the excitement of it all,The sights, the sounds, the smells, the tastes we treasure.Yet when we have some quiet time to thinkAbout our finest blessings all year through, We focus on our family and our friends, And appreciate the gift of knowing you!By Joanna FuchsDon't most people send Christmas card poems to friends? So here's a Christmas poem for friends for your cards. The Best GiftAs Christmas time arrives, We th Your friendship is the giftWe think most worthwhile.The packages are prettyUnderneath the tree,But what we value most Is your abilityTo bring joy to our lives In everything you do,Enriching time together Just by being you.By Joanna FuchsThe Christmas wreath below is actually about four feet in diameter. A number of them are hung on the exterior of the local mall.
Teacher Christmas Poem
Looking for Christmas card words for teacher? Here's a teacher Christmas poem to tell your teacher he or she is special to you. You could attach this kid Christmas poem for teacher to a Christmas gift. For My Teacher At ChristmasChristmMy tI can be with friends or watch TV; I wish it would never end.I don't mis I reBut I'll miss you when I' You're just what a teacher should be.So have a perfect CBe sureI look forward to seeing you again, When Christmas vacation is done.By Joanna Fuchs
See more teacher poemson the
Christmas Love Poems
Christmas card words for sweethearts are hard to find, but Christmas love poems are in great demand, so here's a loving Christmas poem that you could attach to a romantic Christmas gift. Christmas LoveAt Christmastime I think of all the gifts That bring me great delight and sweet surprise, But nothing in this world can bring such joy As you do, when you look into my eyes.And when I contemplate what Christmas means, The caring and the giving--I confess,You've given me the things I want the most:Your love, your touch, your kiss, your warm caress.The Christmas tree reminds me, with its lights That just the thought  You light me up from deep within my heart, Because I cherish you, and love you so.With you it's Christmas all the time, sweetheart. I treasure every hour and every minute. Your love is all I'll ever want because, My life is so fulfilling with you in it.By Joanna Fuchs
I'm surprised at the large demand for romantic Christmas poems, yet a Christmas card poem with love is cherished. This Christmas love poem compares the loved one to a Christmas gift. Be My Christmas GiftIf you sat beneath the Christmas tree,You’d sure add to the décor,But even if you were gift wrapped, dear, I couldn't love you more.You have to know that if I had you,I’d have the gift I’d most adore, Better than any expensive gift I could purchase in a store.If you hug me tight, you wonderful thing,And be my Christmas gift,You’ll brighten my days forevermoreAnd give my heart a lift.By Karl FuchsHere's a Christmas love poem from husband to wife, a romantic Christmas poem sure to please. The Most Wonderful GiftThe most wonderful gift ever given to me Isn't one to be found by a Christmas tree. It's you, my treasure, my wonderful wife,The most beautiful, glorious thing in my life.You are caring and warm, in truth, a delight, A most wonderful prize whose love still shines bright. I shudder to think how bare life would be,If the gift of your love weren't given to me.You are Christmas delights all wrapped into one, And those joys still go on when Christmas is done!By Karl and Joanna FuchsMy adorable and darling Karl wrote this Christmas poem for me, and I polished it up a bit. You can see his photo at the bottom of my Google+ profile. Scroll down the page to find a link to it. Just click my name, next to my photo. It's my favorite, best Christmas verse. Christmas Time TogetherFor most, this time of year Is ornaments, lights and gifts. People are out to shop,Though snow may mass in drifts.For me this time is different From what For me it's just more happiness Full of you and me.You fill my life with joyEach moment that we share.I'm thankf Nothing can compare.I want to make life good for you In every way I can.You’ve been my own true love Since our relationship began.So I’m writing you this poemTo help We can be this way forever, With help from up above.By Karl and Joanna Fuchs
See Our SIX full Pages of Love Poems
Christmas And New Year Greetings
Christmas poetry can also wish the recipient "Happy New Year!" This Christmas New Year wish is perfect for a Christmas New Year greeting or to go along with a Christmas gift. Christmas New Year WishI made a Christmas wish for you, For a holiday full of pleasure, Friends and family all around, And memories to treasure.I wish for you a Christmas filledWith I wish you a Merry Christmas, And a very Happy New Year!By Joanna FuchsThis Christmas New Year poem in free verse evokes memories of the pleasures of each holiday season. Precious MemoriesMay this holiday seasonleave you with precious memories:A Christmas filled with love and light, perfect gifts, delicious foods, love and joy all around.A New Year with continuing blessings—friends, family, good work, great fun, and delightful surprises.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!By Joanna Fuchs
Christmas poetry for cards is usually general, for wide application as this Christmas card saying is. It's a Christmas wish poem, and there's a Happy New Year wish in it, too. Merry Christmas and Happy New YearWe're wishing you a Christmas Full of laughter, love and light, With delicious holiday foods To excite your appetite.We're hoping you receive Delightful gifts to make you smile, With family and friendsTo love you all the while.We wish you a Merry C May your Christmas dreams come true, And when Christmas is over, Happy New Year, too!By Joanna FuchsThis Christmas New Year wish is a true greeting card poem. At only four lines, it will fit into any card. Thinking of You at ChristmasWe’re thinking of you at Christmas time, Sending this cordial Christmas rhyme,With our very best wishes and  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!By Joanna Fuchs 
One of our neighbors goes all out with lighted inflatables for holidays. You should have seen what they did for the holiday that falls on the last day of October. Unbelievable! I took this photo there, but it only shows part of the huge display, which also includes a revolving snow globe with a variety of pictures displaying inside, and more! Sometimes these Christmas inflatables lose air, and that limp reindeer at the left looks like it could use some help!
Funny Christmas Poems
Christmas poems for kids are popular. This Christmas card verse for family could be used as a funny Christmas card saying. A fantasy is described in this poem about Christmas. You could also use this as a funny Christmas card message.Toy EscapeLate Christmas Eve, when all was still, And the room was dark as night, The Christma It was a fantastic sight!Then from around the tree trunk came,A strange and funny sound,As gifts began to unwrap themselves, And toys jumped out all around.The music box began to play, And in a crazy trance,The candy canes jumped off the tree To do a silly dance.The big stuffed bear leaped to his feet,To sHe rode a shiny, bright red bike Around the Christmas tree.The new toy kitchen started to cook, And before you could blink an eye,The oven door opened, and from inside Came a tiny pizza pie.A squirt gun It By the time that it was emptied out, A big puddle lay on the floor.A beautiful doll with golden hair Was seA toy soldier marched  They were a perfect blend.In the bedroom were a boy and girl, Asleep in CT  At least that's the way it seems.Now ever The toyBut when mother woke in the morning, You should have seen her face.T the gifts were there, YeShe looked at her wet shoes and yelled"What's this puddle on my floor?"By Joanna Fuchs
Funny Christmas wishes are very popular. Here's a funny Christmas saying for cards that centers on eating. Holiday FeastingHoliday We look forward to each treat. The tables are full o We’ve got lots of good things to eat.We scarf marshmalThere’s cider and eggnog to slurp.There’s so much going down at once, Who can help an occasional burp?Here’s the turkey,Let’s all get down to chewing it, And if we pass a little gas,Who’ll notice? Everyone’s doing it.Dessert iThen pass the box of candy.Next year will you please remind us To have Alka-Seltzer handy!By Joanna FuchsHere's a photo I took of Santa at the Mall, waiting to thrill starry-eyed kids.
Short Christmas Poems
Those puzzling about what to write on Christmas cards usually opt for brief messages, such as this short Christmas poem. Even short sayings for Christmas cards can be in poetry, however, like this one. This ChristmasWe hope this Christma May each day be happy and bright, Overflowing wiMay your Christmas be filled with delight.By Karl Fuchs 
See more of my work and read my bio!Visit and Follow my Google Plus page.
Please Like and +1 this page. Thank you!
Follow me on Twitter!
Some people like their Christmas card messages brief, so I wrote this short Christmas poem, just two lines, for a fond Christmas wish.Memories To TreasureMay the days until Christmas be full of sweet pleasure,And your holidays create joyful memories to treasure.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!By Joanna Fuchs
This short Christmas poem evokes some of the most beloved symbols of the holidays. It's a Christmas wish poem that will fit easily into the smallest card or even on a gift tag. My Christmas Wish For YouChristmas trees, presents and holly wreaths,The feeling of love like a warm embrace, Family and friends surrounding you,With Christmas joy in each precious face.That’s my wish for you for Christmas!By Karl Fuchs
Christian Christmas Poems
This religious Christmas poem describes the true meaning of Christmas. Many people are searching for religious Christmas card sayings. The Real ReasonExcitement and joy The lights add special decor.We're shopping for Christmas gifts everywhere, But are gifts what Christmas is for?The wreaths and the trees and the partiesAren't whIt's the birth of our Savior, Jesus, The real reason for this holiday.By Karl and Joanna Fuchs
See on a separate page.
Curious about the Christian religion?
What is Christianity?What is a Christian? What is Christian faith?To see the answers and find out how to become a Christian,.
Soldier Christmas Poems
This soldier Christmas poem honors our troops. It's a military Christmas card verse that honors civilian staff as well. Send this military holiday greeting to someone whose service you want to honor. A Soldier Is A GiftAs we celebrate Christmas, and we open our gifts,we realize what priceless gifts a soldier gives to our country—the gifts of patriotism, service, and deep dedication to our nation.As we feast on a variety of fine Christmas delicacies, we acknowledge that a soldier personifies a variety of fine qualities: courage, good character, honor, fortitude amidst hardship,persistence in subduing evil, and bravery in the face of danger.A soldier is a cut above the rest of us,doing jobs we could not or would not do.While we are surrounded by Christmas comforts, we remember soldiers in places we would not want to be,bringing the gift of adaptability to any situation, no matter how harsh or difficult.As we "ooh" and "aah" over the Christmas lights and shiny ornamentswe recognize that a soldier gives us the most cherished gift of all, the shining light of freedom.At Christmas, let us wrap our hearts and minds around our treasured soldiers. May they understand how very much their service means to us. Let us send the Christmas gifts of love, respect and admiration to our steadfast, loyal, magnificent warriors and their essential civilian support staff.They themselves are the most precious Christmas gift of all,our protectors—our soldiers.By Joanna Fuchs
More Poetry: There are more than 800 original poems at this site.If you haven't seen our , you're missing half our poems!
Holiday Poems
Some people prefer general, all-purpose holiday poems that can be used for most of the end-of-year holidays. This holiday greeting is for them. Those Who Are DearThe turkey's bought and  The guest room's ready, the pillows fluffed. The closet's fThe snow is here, piled up in drifts.Our plans are made for the coming New YNow it's time to contemplate those who are dear. We're thinking of you and Next to your name, we've put a star.“Why?” well here's a clue: We feel so blessed that we know you.Happy Holidays!By Joanna Fuchs
on a separate page.
More Christmas Poetry
See THREE other pagesof Christmas/Holiday poems
There are more than 800 original poems at this site.Always remember to check out our to access all of our greeting card poems.
Thanks for reading our Christmas poetry! These Christmas poems are free for use on personal greeting cards, provided that the author's name (Joanna Fuchs or Karl Fuchs) and our Web site address, , appear beneath the poem. (I just so it's readable.) All other uses require permission. See our
for details.
Submit YourChristmas Message or Poem
Tell the world your thoughts and feelings about Christmas. Share what you like about the holiday in a Christmas message, one that could be used in a card, for a program, perhaps to be read aloud at Christmas dinner.Please note: YOUR ORIGINAL WORK ONLY, posted only . Please DO NOT submit the work of someone else. Minimum 100 more is better, no limit. If your poem or message is too short, please add comments. Submissions are subject to approval and editing.
Title of Your Christmas Message
Write Your Christmas Message or Poem Here!
Author Information (optional)
To receive credit as the author, enter your information below.
(first or full name)
Your Location
(e.g., City, State, Country)
Submit Your Contribution
Check box to agree to these &.
(You can preview and edit on the next page)
Christmas Messagesfrom Other Visitors
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
& This light-hearted Christmas message seems to be from an author free from holiday stress.
The holly'
The gifts beneath the &
& Can you tell me, "What is Christmas?"
Why we celebrate each year.
Can you tell me why give presents
To the ones we hold so dear.
Can you tell me &}

我要回帖

更多关于 enjoy your life 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信