ideal homeideal job 英语作文文

My dream home
Someone said that Ideal life is the ideal of the life. I think my dream home is not very large, but it must be very beautiful. There are at least two gardens. One is at front and the other is at back. There arte many flowers inmy gardens.
Then when I'm near my home, I can smell aroma from my flowers. there are many kinds of fruit trees, so i can eat fruits all the year.
In my home, there is a big sitting room.There are many sweet snacks on the coffee table. I can share the snacks with my friends, and I can watch TV and eat sweet snacks at the same time.
All my rooms mst be tidy and beautiful.
Don't you think my dream is very good? It's my dream home, but I think my dream life will become true soon.英语作文-小荷作文网
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
当前位置: -
主编寄语:&&&& 英语作文提供大量精选英语作文,包含英语作文、高考英语作文、英语作文技巧、英语作文范文、英语满分作文、英语读后感、英语日记,欢迎投稿发表您的作文。&&
新添英语作文
热点关键字小学六年级英语作文:My Dream Home
编辑点评:
I have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy street.I want a quiet home because I want to have a rest there.
I have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy street.
I want a quiet home because I want to have a rest there. The house is on the grass. In front of the house, there is an apple tree. I want to have many apples to eat every autumn. I also want to play the swing at the tree. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two sitting rooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a big study. There are lots of books in the study and there is a computer in it. I can read books, surf the Internet and play computer games there.
I want a flat on the busy street. It&s close to my school. I have seven rooms. The biggest one is the sitting room. There is a TV and a comfortable armchair opposite the TV. After dinner, I sit in the armchair and watch TV. It&s very nice. I have a balcony. I can enjoy the sunshine on it.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
Nowadays we see supermodels on almost every magazine cover and one might wonder what life will be like being one of them. Such assumption may be painful for most of the magazine readers who are already over the age when they can get taller.
最新2016六年级英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:my ideal house英语作文加翻译以 my ideal house 为题
写一篇作文加翻译
反黑组jaIH
My ideal home"I want to have a home, a home needn't to be large...”, this is a widely spread song when I was still in elementary school, at a time when popular songs just emerged in Mainland. No ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 ideal job 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信