英文歌用中文谐音唱曲一切为你的英文谐音标注成中文汉字来唱,歌词谁能我,谢谢

如题:waitingforyou这首歌是胡彦斌唱的,麻烦懂英文的朋友把歌词完整的翻译一下,~谢谢!...
如题:waiting for you这首歌是胡彦斌唱的,麻烦懂英文的朋友把歌词完整的翻译一下,~谢谢!
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
baby宝贝waiting for you i'm waiting for youwaiting for you kiss me at the night等你,我在等待你,等待你在夜晚吻我。cinderella灰姑娘的名字辛的瑞拉waiting for you i'm waiting for youwaiting for you come here to my dream等你,我在等待你等待你来我的梦中歌曲:Waiting For You 歌手:胡彦斌专辑:Music混合体 提供:百事音乐网 、baisss.Com 、baisss.Com歌手:胡彦斌金色的舞鞋 伴着音乐BABY你的眼睛是一弯深邃的湖水OH忽明忽灭 掩藏不可思议的美让我晕眩像在悬崖边 谁知一睁眼就不见WAITING FOR YOUI’M WAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOU KISS ME AT THE NIGHT为何你Cinderella留给我一望无际的思念WAITING FOR YOUI’M WAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOU COME HERE TO MY DREAM牵着你不断旋转 一直到黑发变成了银线WAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOU直到永远OH忽明忽灭 掩藏不可思议的美让我晕眩像在悬崖边 谁知一睁眼就不见WAITING FOR YOUI’M WAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOU KISS ME AT THE NIGHT为何你Cinderella留给我一望无际的思念WAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOUI’M WAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOU KISS ME AT THE NIGHT为何你Cinderella留给我一望无际的思念WAITING FOR YOUI’M WAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOU COME HERE TO MY DREAM牵着你不断旋转 一直到黑发变成了银线WAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOUWAITING FOR YOU
本回答由提问者推荐已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
展开全部waiting for you i'm waiting for you 我正等着你 waiting for you kiss me at the night等你在那个夜里吻我waiting for you come here to my dream等你我来到我的梦里展开全部到翻译网去翻译不就行了,很简单的,在线翻译
收起
1条折叠回答
收起
更多回答(2)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

http://tv.sohu.com/20130515/n376041266.shtml这个视频的36秒左右的背景音乐叫什么啊,求是女声啊!...
http://tv.sohu.com/20130515/n376041266.shtml这个视频的36秒左右的背景音乐叫什么啊,求是女声啊!
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部Lana Del Rey "Young and Beautiful" I've seen the worldDone it allHad my cake nowDiamonds, brilliant and Bel-Air now.Hot summer nights, mid JulyWhen you and I were forever wildThe crazy days, city lightsThe way you'd play with me like a childWill you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?I know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?I've seen the worldLit it upAs my stage nowChanelling angels inThe new age nowHot summer days, rock and rollThe way you'd play for me at your showAnd all the ways I got to knowYour pretty face and electric soulWill you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?I know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?Dear Lord, when I get to heavenPlease let me bring my manWhen he comes tell me that you'll let himFather tell me that you canOh that grace, oh that bodyOh that face makes me wanna partyHe's my sun, he makes shine like diamondsWill you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?I know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love me when I'm no longer beautifulWill you still love me when I'm no longer beautifulWill you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful我已经对比过了歌词><发现到了好听的歌,谢谢你望采纳
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
展开全部当你说爱我的时候,这首歌可能是由Miley Cyrus演唱的《Boy》。这首歌中的歌词含有"When you say you love me",可以听到 "no, I need you more",以及"celebrate every moment you say you love me"。"When you say you love me"是歌曲《Boy》中的一句歌词,它的曲调轻快,表达了一种对爱情的渴望。展开全部:When You Say You Love Me
Josh Groban
展开全部怎么唱?用汉字代替,麻烦用文字标注出来,谢谢
收起
1条折叠回答
收起
更多回答(2)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

Nothing gonna change my love for you奥斯卡经典歌曲(又名此情永不移)中英文歌词对照翻译英文歌词:If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see foreverOh, so clearlyI might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongOur dreams are young and we both knowThey'll take us where we want to goHold me nowTouch me nowI don't want to live without youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youyou'll only chang my whole life throug butnothing's gonna chang my love for youIf the road ahead is not so easyOur love will lead the way for usLike a guiding starI'll be there for you if you should need meYou don't have to change a thingI love you just the way you areSo come with me and share the viewI'll help you see forever tooHold me nowTouch me nowI don't want to live without youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youyou'll only chang my whole life throug butnothing's gonna chang my love for younothing's gonna change my love for youyou ought to know by now how much i love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youyou'll only chang my whole life throug butnothing's gonna chang my love for youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your love中文歌词:如果只能过一个没有你在我旁边的人生日子将彻底空虚夜晚会无穷无尽的长久难熬和你在一起我才可以看到永远哦,这么清楚我可能以前就爱过但它从来没有如此强烈我们的梦想很年轻,我们都知道它会带我们去任何我们想去的地方现在就抱着我现在就抚摩我我不想生活中没有你的存在没有什么能改变我对你的爱你现在应该知道我是多么爱你有一件事,你可以肯定我除了你的爱别无所求没有什么能改变我对你的爱你现在应该知道我是多么爱你你会改变我的一生但没有什么能改变我对你的爱如果前面的路并不那么容易我们的爱会为我们领路像指路明灯只要你需要我,我就在你旁边你什么都不需要改变我爱你,就爱这样的你 所以请和我一起来,分享我会陪你一起看到永远现在就拥抱我现在就抚摩我我不想生活中没有你存在没有什么能改变我对你的爱你现在应该知道我有多么爱你有一件事你可以确信我除了你的爱别无所求没有什么能改变我对你的爱你现在应该知道我有多么爱你你会改变我的整个人生但没有什么能改变我对你的爱
}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌用中文谐音唱 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信