求老舞曲歌曲 只能听懂了歌词这几个歌词 superman superman super super superman

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部是《Superman》。《Superman》是说唱歌手埃米纳姆演唱的一首歌曲。歌词为:Dina Rea: MmmhhEminem: You high baby?Dina Rea: Yeahh...Eminem: Yeah?Dina Rea: hahaha..Talk to me...Eminem: You want me to tell you somethin?Dina Rea: Uh huh...Eminem: I know what you wanna hear... 'CuzI know you want me baby I think I want you too...Dina Rea: I think I love you baby...Eminem: I think I love you too...I'm here to save you girl,Come be in shady's world,I wanna grow together,Let's let our love unfurl.You know you want me baby,You know I want you too,They call me Superman,I'm here to rescue you,I wanna save you girl,come be in Shady's world...Dina Rea: oh boy you drive me crazy...Eminem: Bitch you make me hurl...Eminem: They call me Superman,Leap tall hoes in a single bound,I'm single now,Got no ring on this finger now,I'll never let another chick bring me down,In a relationship, save it bitch, babysit? you make me sick,Superman aint savin shit, girl you can jump on shady's dick,Straight from the hip, cut to the chase,I'll tell a mo'fuckin slut to her face,Play no games, say no names, ever since I broke up with what's her face,I'm a different man, kiss my ass, kiss my lips, bitch why ask?Kiss my dick, hit my cash, i'd rather have you whip my ass,Don't put out? i'll put you out,Won't get out? i'll push you out,Puss blew out, copin shit,Wouldn't piss on fire to put you out,Am I too nice? buy you ice,Bitch if you died, wouldn't buy you life,What you tryin to be, my new wife?What you Mariah? fly through twice,But I do know one thing though,Bitches they come, they go,Saturday through sunday monday,Monday through sunday yo,Maybe i'll love you one day,Maybe we'll someday grow,Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe...Chorus: 'Cuz I can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,I can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Your superman, your superman...Eminem: Don't get me wrong,I love these hoes, It's no secret,Everybody knows, Can't we fuck?Bitch so what? That's about as far as your buddy goes,We'll be friends, I'll call you again,I'll chase you around every bar you attend,Never know what kind of car i'll be in,*Woman Screaming*We'll see how much you'll be partying then,You don't want that,Neither do I,I don't wanna flip when I see you with guys,Too much pride,Between you and I,Not a jealous man, but females lie,But I guess that's just what sluts do,How could it ever be just us two?Never loved you enough to trust you,We just met and I just fucked you,But I do know one thing though,Bitches they come they go,Saturday through Sunday monday,Monday through Sunday yo,Maybe I'll love you one day,Maybe we'll someday grow,'Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe...Eminem: First thing you said...Eminem As Women: I'm not phazed,I hang around big stars all day,I don't see what the big deal is anyway,You're just plain ol' Marshall to me...Eminem: Ooh yeah girl run that game...Eminem As Women:Haily Jade...I love that name,Love that tattoo...what's that say?'rot in pieces' aww that's great...Eminem: First off you don't know Marshall,Add also, don't grow partial,That's ammo for my arsenal,I'll snap you off that bar stool,There goes another lawsuit,Leave handprints all accross you,Good lordy-wody you must be blown off that water bottle,You want what you can't have,Ooh girl that's too damn bad,Don't touch what you can't grab,End up with two back hands,Put Anthrax on a Tampax and slap you till you can't stand,Girl you just blew your chance,Don't mean to ruin your plans,But I do know one thing though,Bitches they come they go,Saturday through Sunday Monday,Monday through Sunday yo,Maybe I'll love you one day,Maybe we'll someday grow,'Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe...Eminem & Dina Rae Over Chorus 2xEminem: I know you want me baby,I think I want you too...Dina Rea: I think I love you baby...Eminem: I think I love you too,I'm here to save you girl,Come be in Shady's world,I wanna grow together,Lets let our love unfurl,You know you want me baby,You know I want you too,They call me Superman,I'm here to rescue you,I wanna save you girl,Come be in shady's world...Dina Rea: Oh boy you drive me crazy...Eminem: Bitch you make me hurl.拓展资料:埃米纳姆(Eminem)是美国的一名说唱歌手。其风格类型为:Hardcore Rap(硬核说唱)。埃米纳姆最大的突破就是证明白人也能介入到黑人一统天下的说唱(RAP)界中,而且获得巨大的成功。同时他的叛逆不仅长期以来深受美国青少年喜爱,也让他在舆论中始终遭到抨击。Eminem获得的奖杯总数窜至历史第三位,居麦当娜和皮特-加布里埃尔之后。埃米纳姆(Eminem),原名马歇尔·布鲁斯·马瑟斯三世(Marshall Bruce Mathers III),1972年10月17日出生于美国密苏里州堪萨斯城,美国说唱歌手。1997年,埃米纳姆首次以个人身份推出专辑《Infinite》。2000年2月,埃米纳姆凭借专辑《The Slim Shady LP》获得第42届格莱美最佳Rap歌手和最佳Rap专辑 。2001年2月21日,埃米纳姆凭借专辑《The Marshall Mathers LP》获得第43届格莱美最佳Rap歌手、最佳Rap组合和最佳Rap专辑。2002年,埃米纳姆出演了电影《8英里》,并在影片中演唱了《Lose Yourself》,获得奥斯卡最佳原创歌曲奖。2004年2月,埃米纳姆凭借歌曲《Lose Yourself》获得第46届格莱美最佳Rap歌手和最佳Rap歌曲。2008年10月,埃米纳姆的自传《这就是我》上市,而他的第六张专辑《Relapse》在年底发行。2011年8月,《滚石》将其评选为“嘻哈之王”。2011年12月,第53届格莱美奖的提名名单中,埃米纳姆以10项提名领跑,提名包括最佳专辑、最佳说唱专辑。2015年2月,埃米纳姆获得第57届格莱美最佳说唱专辑和最佳说唱表演奖。
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明