in 2018,i getplantedd three trees in the park改为英语否定句。

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I planted twelve trees yesterday.(改为否定句) They did not water the young trees.(改为肯定句)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.I didn't plant twelve trees yesterday.2.They watered the young trees.否定句在助动词后加not 的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.I didn't plant twelve trees yesterday.2.They watered the young trees. 有不明白的地方再问哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)
I didn't plant twelve trees yesterday.They watered the young trees.
I didn't plant twelve trees yesterday.they watered the young trees.
扫描下载二维码One Tree Planted | Support Global Reforestation: One Dollar, One Tree
$ 0.00 Subtotal
One dollar. One Tree.
Sustainability Made Simple
We make it simple for you to plant trees around the world.&One dollar plants one tree.
planting trees around the world
Where we Plant
Interactive Map
Pink is Forest Loss
Looking to go tree planting in your community? Check out or events page to see how you can get involved and get your hands dirty.&
25,000 trees planted in 1 day
INDIVIDUALS
Get&involved and plant trees Learn More
Businesses
Increase your Corporate Social Responsibility Learn More
The Grassroots Movement get Involved
helping businesses do more for the planet
The 2018 fire season has hit California, with many areas still recovering from the worst fires in state history last summer. This year, almost 4,000 wildfires have already burned more 629,000 acres across the state – more than . The
is now the largest in state history, burning 300,000 acres across Colusa, Lake, and Mendocino Counties. Prior to this, the
had been the most destructive in California this season, burning more than 170,000 acres. The
in Mariposa County has shut down access to Yosemite National Park.
At the start of 2018, it was estimated that 129 million trees needed to be restored in California after the drought and wildfires the state has endured. Planting trees after these fires will be a small but meaningful part of helping the environment and community recover. Your donation will help those who have lost their homes to gradually restore their land to its former health.
Your contribution will be allocated to our partners at Cal Fire to help plant trees throughout fire-affected regions of California. For every dollar donated, we will plant one tree.
Want to do more? Start a fundraiser to help spread awareness of California forest fires and make a bigger impact by involving your friends and family. !
Project Photos
Start a Forest Fundraiser
Every dollar raised helps plant one tree.
Thanks to our Business partners成人高考相关文章
考试吧移动版(1.1)Access denied | www.odditycentral.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.odditycentral.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (44fb4af-ua98).The people in this city have planted ________ trees along both sides of the streets 的翻译是:The people in this city have planted ________ trees along both sides of the streets 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
The people in this city have planted ________ trees along both sides of the streets
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
The people in this city have planted ________ trees along both sides of the streets
The people in this city, and have planted in the 'and' 'trees along both sides of the streets
相关内容&aDriving will be safer too, because these little cars can go only 50 kilometers an hour. 因为这些小的汽车可以去仅50公里1小时,驾驶将是更加安全的。 & a用什么方法看 正在翻译,请等待...
& a身体不舒服,昨晚比较早就睡了 The body is uncomfortable, compared last night already rests & athanks for letter. 感谢信件。 & aDoes your character play in American movies? 您的字符是否充当美国电影? & a布兰妮是我的偶像,只是没她漂亮 Buland ni is my idol, only is does not have her to be attractive & a到了今天,没有什么是一定要的,如果说有什么一定要的,那就是对自己好。 To today, any has not been wants certainly, if has any certainly to want, that is to oneself good. & ais it possible to include attached our shift 是它可能包括附有了我们的转移 & a我横穿马路以便避免见到他 I cross the street in order to avoid seeing him & awhy ni fan si le 为什么ni风扇si le & amass buttons with 17mm 许多按钮与17mm & a设备故障率 Equipment failure rate & a我通过看英语书学习英语 I through look at English book study English & afrom nanotechnology there is only one step to nanomedicine, which may be defined as the monitoring, repair, construction, and control of human biological systems at the molecular level, using engineered nanodevices and nanostructures. 从nanotechnology只有一步对nanomedicine,也许被定义作为人的生物系统监视、修理、建筑和控制在分子水平,使用设计的nanodevices和nanostructures。 & a有很多情感是无法用语言表达的,我对你也是如此。所以,我只能用千百年来无数的人说烂了的俗话去表达了:我真的真的好喜欢你、想你... Has very many emotions is unable with the language to express, I to you also am so.Therefore, I only can use a lot of year innumerable people to say the rotten slang expressed: I really really good like you, think you… & a有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系 Has any question, welcome and we relates & aPadova Padova & aaffimatively affimatively & a莱蔻 Lai cronene & a时间过得真快!现在我们已经进校两年了 The time passes really quickly! Now our already entered the school for two years & a省交通厅 Province transport department & a不要对我说谢谢、 To me do not say thanks, & a青少年在他们的年级经历了各种不同的问题 The young people have experienced each kind of different question in theirs grade & aI wish nothing but the best, for you 我祝愿最佳,您 & aare you going the same road with me 是您去同一条路与我 & a军训非常累但也很开心 But the military training is extremely tired very is also happy & aBarminster Barminster & a怎么称呼? How calls? & asweaters
differenting
round 毛线衣 在 周末differenting的某事 整年 圆 & a他捐献食物和衣服给红十字会 He contributes food and clothes gives Red Cross & a请输入您需要翻译的文本这是地址,保罗不能正确发音 Please input text this which you need to translate is the address, Paulo cannot pronounce correctly & a滕王阁 序 里的阁 Teng Wangge no pavilion chinês do estilo do prefácio & aThe initial 最初 & athanks honey 感谢蜂蜜 & a受到感情上的挫折 Receives in sentimental the setback & a有很长时间没见 Has the very long time not to see & a在咱们的字典里哭可能真的不会 Cries in ours dictionary possibly really not to be able & a他们照顾的那些孩子很好 They look after these children are very good & aYou were never very beautiful, actually changing! You were never very beautiful, actually changing! & a得到公司的肯定 Obtains company's affirmation & aBut when a storm is brewing 但,当风暴酿造, & a我爸爸担心我的学习concerned My daddy worries my study concerned & aThers a bitch , in my dorm Thers一条母狗,在我的宿舍 & a英语太差会被学校“退货” English too is bad can by the school “the returned goods” & amultibillion-doller 亿万美元 & a数学卷 Mathematics volume & aThe chemistry class had been on for five minutes when we hurried there 化学班打开五分钟,当我们赶紧了得那里时 & a你可以介绍一下你自己吗? You may introduce you? & aone day the old man was ill on the bed,but he didn't forget his pictures.Until he die,he said to Tom ,his little grandson,"I want to give my pictures to school,then the students will remember me.But which school an I going to give them to,my child?" 一天老人是不适在床上,但他没有忘记他的图片。直到他死,他对汤姆,他的小孙子说, “我想要给我的图片学校,然后学生将记住我。但教育I去给的他们,我的孩子?” & a明天玩的开心 Will play tomorrow happiness & amy favourite
yed 我的喜爱 是 yed & a忘年之交 Forgets junction of the year & a你真可怜 You are really pitiful & a我要租那套带家具的房子的可能性非常小因为房主要价太高 I must rent that set of belt furniture the house possibility to be extremely young because the house-owner asks a price too high & aThe people in this city have planted ________ trees along both sides of the streets The people in this city have planted ________ trees along both sides of the streets &}

我要回帖

更多关于 planted 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信