请问,slaves是不是slave英语单词词典的复数怎么写?词典里面没有说?

一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
完全被控制的人;完全被影响的人
You can describe someone as a slave when they are completely under the control of another person or of a powerful influence.
Movie stars used to be slaves to the studio system.
电影明星过去完全受制于大制片厂制度。
辛苦地工作;卖命地干
If you say that a person is slaving over something or is slaving for someone, you mean that they are working very hard.
When you're busy all day the last thing you want to do is spend hours slaving over a hot stove.
辛苦了一整天之后,最不愿意做的事情就是在热烘烘的炉子前再忙活上好几个钟头。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!英语翻译1.黄河是中国的第二长河2.上海市是世界上最大的城市之一3.红、黄、蓝,你最喜欢哪一种4.她是两人中较高的那一个
问题描述:
英语翻译1.黄河是中国的第二长河2.上海市是世界上最大的城市之一3.红、黄、蓝,你最喜欢哪一种4.她是两人中较高的那一个5.她比班上任何其他的人都高6.李强比班上任何一个女孩都高7.我们到那里去吃午饭?8.在Danny's Duck Selight,吃一顿饭要花100元钱9.我们调查了一下初二的学生10.这就是他所做的不准11.它离学校多远?千万不要用电脑或电子词典翻译,这样不准
问题解答:
1.huanghe is the second longest river in China.2. shanghai is one of the biggest cities in the world.3. which one/colour do you like most, red, yellow and blue?4.she's the taller between them.5.she's taller than anyone in her class./she's the tallest in her class6.liqiang is taller than any girl in her class.7.how about having lunch there?8.it costs 100 yuan eating at Danny's Duck Selight.9. we had a survey among the students in junior grade 2.10.什么意思?11.how far is it from school?
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
The yellow river are chinese second longest
1、(the) Yellow River 须加定冠词 2、(the)Changjiang River 同上; any other river(s) 复数 3、 建议做如下修改,更符合英语表达习惯一些He becomes one of the most popular boys in school as his bein
1.黄河是中国第二长的河. The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.2.上海比江苏任何城市都大得多. Shanghai is much larger than any other cities of Jiangsu Province. 3.哪一道题是第
1.It's a good for us to do morning exercise every day.2.The Yellow River is the second longest river in China
1. The Yellow River is the second longest river in China, isn't it?2. The Qinghai-Tibet Railway is 1963 kilometers long.3. Slave owners force the slaves do heav
good morining,i am from tianjing which is a gorgeous city.i have a sense of humor and i am sencere to others.i like communicating with others.so i can get on we
the yellow river is the second biggest rive
第一种one:the financial crises affected the joint ventures a lot,causing some international industries draw from Chinatwo:some industries in China such as metal an
2.山东省中国东部、黄河下流、周波数渤海、黄海3 .山东省と日本は海相をあけて眺めて、距离は1750メートル、飞行机で3时间.山东省1山1水1圣人.泰山の标高4 . 1532メートル、中国歴史上重要な政治/地位、五岳の首になる.5 .毎年多くの人まで登って泰山の顶上に日の出を见る.とても壮観な光景.黄河は全长6 . 5
The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.
Ziyang flower originating in China and Japan in sichuan. Flowering in early summer monsoon season, in a short span of a month flowering, its color can produce m
中秋节中秋节,是中国的一个古老节日,因为八月十五这一天是在秋季的正中,所以称为中秋节.节日的特色是吃月饼和提灯笼.中秋节和农历新年一样,是一个家人大团圆的家人.中秋之夜,月亮最圆、最亮,月色也最皎美.家家户户把瓜果、月饼等食物,摆在院中的桌子上,一家人一面赏月一面吃月饼,正是“天上一轮才捧出,人间万姓仰头看”,这是多么
My hometown is Tianjin,China,an old city with rich culture,one of the main ports in China.There are lots of European-style houses in Tianjin,and the city is wel
Legend of the Seas is the second luxury vessel of Royal Caribbean Cruises Dream Series come to Asia and China.With a tonnage of 70,000 tonnes,is the most luxiou
给您2种翻译结果供选择!Hong Kong is located at a Chinese Zhujiangkou small island, once was Britain plants the people place, started Britain from 1997 returns Hong Kong's
空间(天空和海洋之间...Whisper of...)看不见仍可以感觉的到...像风一样...每次看到美丽的你脑海中总是浮现出美丽这个字眼...偶尔哭泣的时候躺在沙滩上映照在我眼中的天空...漂浮的云像在窃窃私语般经过大大小小的烦恼 现在我好像知道了...我的你 我能够为了你做任何事...真的谢谢你...你要的是这个吧
I thought So I I Butterfly Years after the signature flower No dream through the clouds without Peter I shook Pleasant betting wing That allows you satisfied!
This beverage has its origins in the last feudalistic dynasty of China-Qing Dynasty.It has a 180-year history from now.At first,"Wanglaoji"was named after by it
也许感兴趣的知识slave away - Bing 词典美 [sle?v] 英 [sle?v] n.奴隶;…的奴隶;奴隶一般工作的人;【动】奴隶蚁v.做苦工网络如奴隶般的工作复数:  现在分词:  过去分词:  n.1.奴隶,农奴,贱役2.奴隶一般工作的人,苦工3.从属部件4.〔计〕从设备5.附属;辅助6.子回路7.支路8.〔美国〕职业棒球选手9.辛苦的10.【机械工程】从动装置1.奴隶,农奴,贱役2.奴隶一般工作的人,苦工3.从属部件4.〔计〕从设备5.附属;辅助6.子回路7.支路8.〔美国〕职业棒球选手9.辛苦的10.【机械工程】从动装置v.1.(像奴隶一样)拼命工作,牛马似地工作,做苦工2.似奴隶般劳动:3.当牛当马4.苦不堪言5.努力工作;做苦工:1.(像奴隶一样)拼命工作,牛马似地工作,做苦工2.似奴隶般劳动:3.当牛当马4.苦不堪言5.努力工作;做苦工:adj.1.次要的2.随动的1.
如奴隶般的工作1000q ... 837.sign up for 报名参加 838.slave away 如奴隶般的工作 839.sleep late 睡懒觉 ... |例句释义:全部,奴隶,…的奴隶,奴隶一般工作的人,奴隶蚁,做苦工,如奴隶般的工作类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.
slave , wear myself
slave away in spite
必应词典应用准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典slaves基本解释n.奴隶( slave的名词复数 );苦工v.奴隶般地工作,做苦工( slave的第三人称单数 )slaves的用法和例句提示:点击例句中的单词,就可以看到词义解释Their elites had slaves to attend to their needs .他们的精英有奴隶满足他们的需求。Are we slaves to our biology ?我们是我们的生物学的奴隶吗?Do these slaves really love their chains ?这些奴隶真得热爱他们的锁链吗?Wheat 's servants now became its slaves .小麦的仆人如今已经变成了它的奴隶。They made slaves of the people .他们把我们人类当做奴隶驱使。
slaves相邻词汇
英文热门查询
中文热门查询一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
完全被控制的人;完全被影响的人
You can describe someone as a slave when they are completely under the control of another person or of a powerful influence.
Movie stars used to be slaves to the studio system.
电影明星过去完全受制于大制片厂制度。
辛苦地工作;卖命地干
If you say that a person is slaving over something or is slaving for someone, you mean that they are working very hard.
When you're busy all day the last thing you want to do is spend hours slaving over a hot stove.
辛苦了一整天之后,最不愿意做的事情就是在热烘烘的炉子前再忙活上好几个钟头。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!}

我要回帖

更多关于 词典的复数 的文章

更多推荐