you are sitting beside a dog是英语简单句并列句复合句还是并列句还是复合句。

& “People often say tha...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
People often say that the Englishman’s home is his castle. They mean that the home is very important and personal to him. Most people in Britain live in houses rather than flats, and many people own their homes. This means that they can
they can paint them, and change them in any way they like. Most houses have a garden, even if it is a very small one, and the garden is usually loved. The house and the garden are the private space of the individual.People usually like to mark their space. Are you sitting now in your home or on a train? Have you marked the space around yourself as yours ? If you are on the train you may put your coat or small bag on the seat beside you. If you share a flat you may have one corner or chair which is your own.Once I was traveling on a train to London. I was in a section for four people and there was a table between us .The man on the space on my side of the table at all. I was angry. Maybe he thought that he owned the whole table .I had read a book about non-verbal communication, so I took various papers out of my bag and put them on his briefcase! When I did this he stiffened and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I had invaded his space! A few minutes later I took my papers off his case in order to read them. He immediately moved his case to his side of the table. Of course, it is possible that he just wanted to be helpful to me!If you are visiting another country you may feel that you don’t have any private space. Hotel rooms look much the same in every country in the world. All day long ,you share public spaces with other people. You see the local people in their private spaces and you feel lonely and “outside”. Local people can create their private spaces by talking about things you don’t know about .And you even feel that they like you to be outside them so that they will enjoy being inside even more! This is one of the difficulties of being a traveler !But if you understand it then it helps you .Haven’t you enjoyed being part of a group and “owning” a bit of space?1.The writer was angry as he was traveling on a train to London because&.
A.he had no place to sit
B.someone had invaded his “space”
C.too many people shared a section with him
D.some other people talked about things he didn’t know about
2.“… you feel lonely and ‘outside’” in paragraph 4 means that &.
A.you are alone outside the house
B.you feel lonely because you travel on your own
C.you are alone and therefore you go outside to have some fun
D.you feel lonely and you don’t belong to that place or that group of people
3.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A.British people dislike marking their space.
B.You always feel at home in another country.
C.Most British people prefer living in houses to flats.
D.You can’t mark your private space in a foreign country.
4.Tha main purpose of the passage is to tell readers to &.
A.own private spaces by living in houses
B.have one corner of their own in public places
C.realize the importance of “space”
in communication
D.create their private spaces by talking with local people
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-新课标版高中英语选修七 Unit3练习卷
分析与解答
习题“People often say that the Englishman’s home is his castle. They mean that the home is very important and ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B 细节推理题:从第三段的句子:The man on the space on my side of the table at all. I was angry.说明是有人占领了他的领地。选B。2.D 猜测词义题:根据文章第四段的:Local people can create their private spaces by talking about things you don’t know about .And you even feel that they like you to be outside them可看出答案是D。3.C 细节题:从文章的句子:Most people in Britain live in houses rather than flats,可知答案是C。4.C 推理题:从文章的最后一句话:But if you understand it then it helps you .Haven’t you enjoyed being part of a group and “owning” a bit of space?可知答案是C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
People often say that the Englishman’s home is his castle. They mean that the home is very important...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“People often say tha...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“People often say that the Englishman’s home is his castle. They mean that the home is very important and personal to him. Most people in Britain live in houses rather than flats, and many people own their homes. This means that they can
they can paint them, and change them in any way they like. Most houses have a garden, even if it is a very small one, and the garden is usually loved. The house and the garden are the private space of the individual.People usually like to mark their space. Are you sitting now in your home or on a train? Have you marked the space around yourself as yours ? If you are on the train you may put your coat or small bag on the seat beside you. If you share a flat you may have one corner or chair which is your own.Once I was traveling on a train to London. I was in a section for four people and there was a table between us .The man on the space on my side of the table at all. I was angry. Maybe he thought that he owned the whole table .I had read a book about non-verbal communication, so I took various papers out of my bag and put them on his briefcase! When I did this he stiffened and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I had invaded his space! A few minutes later I took my papers off his case in order to read them. He immediately moved his case to his side of the table. Of course, it is possible that he just wanted to be helpful to me!If you are visiting another country you may feel that you don’t have any private space. Hotel rooms look much the same in every country in the world. All day long ,you share public spaces with other people. You see the local people in their private spaces and you feel lonely and “outside”. Local people can create their private spaces by talking about things you don’t know about .And you even feel that they like you to be outside them so that they will enjoy being inside even more! This is one of the difficulties of being a traveler !But if you understand it then it helps you .Haven’t you enjoyed being part of a group and “owning” a bit of space?1.The writer was angry as he was traveling on a train to London because____.
A.he had no place to sit
2.“… you feel lonely and ‘outside’” in paragraph 4 means that____.
4.Tha main purpose of the passage is to tell readers to____.
in communication
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“People often say that the Englishman’s home is his castle. They mean that the home is very important and personal to him. Most people in Britain live in houses rather than flats, and many people own their homes. This means that they can
they can paint them, and change them in any way they like. Most houses have a garden, even if it is a very small one, and the garden is usually loved. The house and the garden are the private space of the individual.People usually like to mark their space. Are you sitting now in your home or on a train? Have you marked the space around yourself as yours ? If you are on the train you may put your coat or small bag on the seat beside you. If you share a flat you may have one corner or chair which is your own.Once I was traveling on a train to London. I was in a section for four people and there was a table between us .The man on the space on my side of the table at all. I was angry. Maybe he thought that he owned the whole table .I had read a book about non-verbal communication, so I took various papers out of my bag and put them on his briefcase! When I did this he stiffened and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I had invaded his space! A few minutes later I took my papers off his case in order to read them. He immediately moved his case to his side of the table. Of course, it is possible that he just wanted to be helpful to me!If you are visiting another country you may feel that you don’t have any private space. Hotel rooms look much the same in every country in the world. All day long ,you share public spaces with other people. You see the local people in their private spaces and you feel lonely and “outside”. Local people can create their private spaces by talking about things you don’t know about .And you even feel that they like you to be outside them so that they will enjoy being inside even more! This is one of the difficulties of being a traveler !But if you understand it then it helps you .Haven’t you enjoyed being part of a group and “owning” a bit of space?1.The writer was angry as he was traveling on a train to London because____.
A.he had no place to sit
2.“… you feel lonely and ‘outside’” in paragraph 4 means that____.
4.Tha main purpose of the passage is to tell readers to____.
in communication
”相似的习题。Sitting beside the driver, you should . A. direct the driver when necessary B. look ah——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Sitting beside the driver, you should . A. direct the driver when necessary B. look ahead to see where there's a turn C. move to the back seat if feeling uncomfortable D. keep looking at the map to find a place to go to 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读理解。&&&& It's great fun to explore (探索) new places-it feels like an adventure, even when you know you're notthe first to have been there. But make sure not to get lost or waste time going round in circles. &&&& ● Do the map reading if you're being driven somewhere. It'll be easier if you keep turning the map soit follows the direction you' re traveling in. Keep looking ahead so that you can give the driver lots ofwarning before having to make a turn, or you'll have to move to the back seat. &&&& ● Get a group of friends together and go exploring. You'll need a good map, a compass (指南针), a raincoat, a cell phone to call for help in case you get lost, and a bit of spare cash for emergencies (应急现金).Tell someone where you're going before you set out and let them know what time you expect to be back. The test is in not getting lost, not in seeing how fast you can go, so always stick together, waiting for slowerfriends to catch up. &&&& ● See if your school or a club organizes orienteering activities, in which you need a map and a compassto find your way. This can be done as a sport, with teams trying to find the way from A to B(and B to C, etc. ) in the fastest time, or simply as a spare-time activity. Either way, it's not only good fun,but a great way to keep fit. 1. Sitting beside the driver, you should ______.A. direct the driver when necessary B. look ahead to see where there's a turn C. move to the back seat if feeling uncomfortable D. keep looking at the map to find a place to go to 2. Why do you need to tell someone your exploration plan before setting out? A. To get information when in danger. B. To be saved in case of an accident. C. To share the fun with him/her in exploration. D. To tell him/her what's going on with the group members. 3. Orienteering activities can ______. A. make people work fast B. help people stay healthy C. help people organize other activities D. make people get prepared for sports
  It's great fun to explore new places-it feels like an adventure, even when you know you're not the first to have been there.But make sure not to get lost or waste time going round in circles.
  ●Do the map reading if you're being driven somewhere.It'll be easier if you keep turning the map so it follows the direction you're traveling in.Keep looking ahead so that you can give the driver lots of warning before having to make a turn, or you'll have to move to the back seat.
  ●Get a group of friends together and go exploring.You'll need a good map, a compass, a raincoat, a cell phone to call for help in case you get lost, and a bit of spare cash for emergencies.Tell someone where you're going before you set out and let them know what time you expect to be back.The test is in not getting lost, not in seeing how fast you can go, so always stick together, waiting for slower friends to catch up.
  ●See if your school or a club organizes orienteering activities, in which you need a map and a compass to find your way.This can be done as a sport, with teams trying to find the way from A to B(and B to C, etc.)in the fastest time, or simply as a spare-time activity.Either way, it's not only good fun, but a great way to keep fit.
Sitting beside the driver, you should ________.
direct the driver when necessary
look ahead to see where there's a turn
move to the back seat if feeling uncomfortable
keep looking at the map to find a place to go to
Why do you need to tell someone your exploration plan before setting out?
To get information when in danger.
To be saved in case of an accident.
To share the fun with him/her in exploration.
To tell him/her what's going on with the group members.
Orienteering activities can ________.
make people work fast
help people stay healthy
help people organize other activities
make people get prepared for sports
The text mainly talks about________?
the fun of exploration
what to bring for exploration
the way to use the map in exploration
how to prevent getting lost in exploration
It's great fun to explore (探索) new places—it feels like an adventure, even when you know you're not the first to have been there. But make sure not to get lost or waste time going round in circles. ● Do the map reading if you're being driven somewhere. It'll be easier if you keep turning the map so it follows the direction you' re traveling in. Keep looking ahead so that you can give the driver lots of warning before having to make a turn, or you'll have to move to the back seat. ● Get a group of friends together and go exploring. You'll need a good map, a compass (指南针), a raincoat, a cell phone to call for help in case you get lost, and a bit of spare cash for emergencies (应急现金). Tell someone where you're going before you set out and let them know what time you expect to be back. The test is in not getting lost, not in seeing how fast you can go, so always stick together, waiting for slower friends to catch up. ● See if your school or a club organizes orienteering activities, in which you need a map and a compass to find your way. This can be done as a sport, with teams trying to find the way from A to B (and B to C, etc. ) in the fastest time, or simply as a spare-time activity. Either way, it's not only good fun, but a great way to keep fit. Sitting beside the driver, you should ________.
A. direct the driver when necessary &&& B. look ahead to see where there's a turn &&& C. move to the back seat if feeling uncomfortable &&& D. keep looking at the map to find a place to go to Why do you need to tell someone your exploration plan before setting out? &&& A. To get information when in danger. &&& B. To be saved in case of an accident. &&& C. To share the fun with him/her in exploration.
&&& D. To tell him/her what's going on with the group members. Orienteering activities can ________.
&&&& A. make people work fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. help people stay healthy &&&& C. help people organize other activities&&& &&&&& D. make people get prepared for sports The text mainly talks about &&&&&? &&&&&& A. the fun of exploration &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. what to bring for exploration &&&&&& C. the way to use the map in exploration&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. how to prevent getting lost in exploration
It’s great fun to explore(探索) new places—it feels like an adventure,even when you know you’re not the first to have been there.But make sure not to get lost or waste time going round in circles. ●Do the map reading if you’re being driven somewhere.It’ll be easier if you keep turning the map so it follows the direction you’re traveling in.Keep looking ahead so that you can give the driver lots of warning before having to make a turn,or you’ll have to move to the back seat. ●Get a group of friends together and go exploring.You’ll need a good map,a compass(指南针),a raincoat,a cell phone to call for help in case you get lost,and a bit of spare cash for emergencies(应急现金).Tell someone where you’re going before you set out and let them know what time you expect to be back.The test is in not getting lost,not in seeing how fast you can go,so always stick together,waiting for slower friends to catch up. ●See if your school or a club organizes orienteering activities,in which you need a map and a compass to find your way.This can be done as a sport,with teams trying to find the way from A to B(and B to C,etc.) in the fastest time,or simply as a spare-time activity.Either way,it’s not only good fun,but a great way to keep fit. Sitting beside the driver,you should ______. A.direct the driver when necessary B.look ahead to see where there’s a turn C.move to the back seat if feeling uncomfortable D.keep looking at the map to find a place to go to Why do you need to tell someone your exploration plan before setting out? A.To get information when in danger. B.To be saved in case of an accident. C.To share the fun with him/her in exploration. D.To tell him/her what’s going on with the group members. Orienteering activities can ______. A.make people work fast B.help people stay healthy C.help people organize other activities D.make people get prepared for sports The text mainly talks about ______. A.the fun of exploration B.what to bring for exploration C.the way to use a map in exploration D.how to prevent getting lost in exploration
It’s great fun to explore(探索) new places—it feels like an adventure,even when you know you’re not the first to have been there.But make sure not to get lost or waste time going round in circles. ●Do the map reading if you’re being driven somewhere.It’ll be easier if you keep turning the map so it follows the direction you’re traveling in.Keep looking ahead so that you can give the driver lots of warning before having to make a turn,or you’ll have to move to the back seat. ●Get a group of friends together and go exploring.You’ll need a good map,a compass(指南针),a raincoat,a cell phone to call for help in case you get lost,and a bit of spare cash for emergencies(应急现金).Tell someone where you’re going before you set out and let them know what time you expect to be back.The test is in not getting lost,not in seeing how fast you can go,so always stick together,waiting for slower friends to catch up. ●See if your school or a club organizes orienteering activities,in which you need a map and a compass to find your way.This can be done as a sport,with teams trying to find the way from A to B(and B to C,etc.) in the fastest time,or simply as a spare-time activity.Either way,it’s not only good fun,but a great way to keep fit. Sitting beside the driver,you should ______. A.direct the driver when necessary B.look ahead to see where there’s a turn C.move to the back seat if feeling uncomfortable D.keep looking at the map to find a place to go to Why do you need to tell someone your exploration plan before setting out? A.To get information when in danger. B.To be saved in case of an accident. C.To share the fun with him/her in exploration. D.To tell him/her what’s going on with the group members. Orienteering activities can ______. A.make people work fast B.help people stay healthy C.help people organize other activities D.make people get prepared for sports The text mainly talks about ______. A.the fun of exploration B.what to bring for exploration C.the way to use a map in exploration D.how to prevent getting lost in exploration
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 简单句的五种基本句型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信