he ran quick at the bus改错

& “完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分2...”习题详情
165位同学学习过此题,做题成功率74.5%
完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Our three-year-old daughter Becky wanted a dog. But we were too busy to buy one. One day, Becky ran in, shouting, “Mom! Come to see my dog!” Her face was red with&& 1&.I followed her to the bush and found a&& 2&! He was hurt. Seeing me, he stood up &&3 ! I could see his teeth! God! My mouth felt dry. “Don’t be afraid. That’s Mom. She &4 you, too.” Becky said. Then he became friendly. It was&&5&!I &&6&&to find my husband and told him about the wolf. We should have&&7&&the wolf, but Becky loved him. Besides, he was gentle(温柔的) to Becky. So we called the vet finally.Becky named the wolf (狼) Ralph ,& 8&&she carried food to him every day. Later, Ralph got well. They played together in the daytime. At night, Ralph would return to the mountains. Sometimes he &&9 &but came back several days later.On Becky’s first day of school, we could see Ralph’s &&10&. After the school bus left, Ralph lay by the side of the road and &&11 &. When Becky returned, he got happy again. This &&12&&throughout Becky’s school years.Twelve &&13&&passed.One day we heard that a she-wolf was killed. The other wolf was hurt and ran away. We were &&14&&about Ralph. That night, Ralph returned with a wound (伤). Fifteen-year-old Becky held his head and&& 15&&him. We hope he could come through. However, he &&16&.Becky cried. I noticed something strange in the bush — two little yellow eyes! Ralph’s& 17&! Before he died, Ralph &&18&&his child to us! He knew he would be&&19&&here, as he had been. Ralph, Ralph. I was &&20&.“Don’t be afraid, little ... Ralphie. That’s Mom. She loves you, too.”【小题1】A.encouragementB.entertainmentC.agreementD.excitement【小题2】A.dogB.foxC.wolf D.tiger【小题3】A.lovelyB.finallyC.suddenlyD.patiently【小题4】A.hurtsB.lovesC.killsD.hates【小题5】A.wonderfulB.unhappyC.unbelievableD.normal【小题6】A.preparedB.rushed C.pretendedD.wanted【小题7】A.lovedB.foundC.damagedD.killed【小题8】A.andB.butC.soD.or【小题9】A.disappearedB.turnedC.passedD.came【小题10】A.sadnessB.dreamC.understandingD.anger【小题11】A.sleptB.leftC.sangD.waited【小题12】A.stoppedB.joinedC.livedD.continued【小题13】A.daysB.weeksC.monthsD.years【小题14】A.surprisedB.puzzledC.worriedD.careful【小题15】A.comfortedB.beatC.washedD.amused【小题16】A.succeededB.diedC.criedD.woke【小题17】A.motherB.fatherC.wifeD.child【小题18】A.postedB.broughtC.soldD.threw【小题19】A.safeB.happyC.warmD.friendly【小题20】A.confusedB.disappointedC.moved D.frightenedD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-福建清流一中高一上学期第二阶段(半期)考试英语题
分析与解答
习题“完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Our three-year-old daughter Becky wa...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文讲述了女儿和Ralph之间深厚的感情,是现实版的狼图腾。【小题1】D 名词辨析。A鼓励B娱乐C协议D兴奋;Becky兴奋地跑进来然我们去看她的狗。【小题2】C 上下文串联。根据下文第6空后的about the wolf说明这是一只狼。【小题3】C 词义辨析。A可爱的B最后C突然D耐心地;看见了我,它突然就站立起来,露出牙齿。【小题4】B 动词辨析。A伤害B爱C杀死D讨厌;不要怕,她是妈妈,她会爱你的。【小题5】C 形容词辨析。A很棒B不开心C难以置信D正常;它变得友好,真是难以置信啊!【小题6】B 动词辨析。A准备B奔跑C假装D想要;我奔跑进家里找到丈夫告诉他这一切。【小题7】D 动词辨析。A爱B发现C破坏D杀死;我们本可以杀死这头狼,但是女儿很爱它。【小题8】A 连词辨析。女儿给它起名为Ralph并每天带食物给它吃。慢慢地它好转了起来。【小题9】A 动词辨析。A消失B转身C经过D来;有时候它会消失,几天后又回来了。【小题10】A 名词辨析。A悲伤B梦想C理解D生气;在女儿上学那天,第一次感觉到了它的悲伤。【小题11】D 动词辨析。A睡觉B离开C唱歌D等待;Ralph躺着路边等待女儿回来。【小题12】D 动词辨析。A停止B加入C生活D继续;这样的生活一直继续到女儿学习结束。【小题13】D 上下文串联。根据下文Fifteen-year-old说明12年过去了。【小题14】C 形容词辨析。A惊讶B困惑C担心D细心;我们很担心它的安全。【小题15】A 动词辨析。A安慰B击败C洗D娱乐;Becky弯腰下去安慰它。【小题16】B 动词辨析。A成功B死亡C哭D苏醒;指Ralph最终没有撑过来,死了。【小题17】D 名词辨析。A母亲B父亲C妻子D孩子;根据下文所述,Ralph把他的孩子给了我们。【小题18】B 动词辨析。A邮寄B带来C卖D扔;Ralph把它的孩子带给了我们。【小题19】A 形容词辨析。A安全B开心C温暖D友好;他知道在我们这里是很安全的。【小题20】C 形容词辨析。A困惑的B失望的C感到的D害怕的;我被它感动了。
本文讲述了女儿和Ralph之间深厚的感情,是现实版的狼图腾。本文主要是测试学生综合运用语言的能力,即从语篇的角度综合测试阅读理解能力、词汇的掌握和对英语习惯用语的熟悉程度、以及语法规则的灵活运用。考生做题时必须时刻从上下文考虑,不应该只看到所添的词在短语或句子内是否可行。因此,在做题时最好将全文通读一下,了解了全文的意思以后再作答。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Our three-year-old daughter Bec...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分2...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Our three-year-old daughter Becky wanted a dog. But we were too busy to buy one. One day, Becky ran in, shouting, “Mom! Come to see my dog!” Her face was red with 1.I followed her to the bush and found a 2! He was hurt. Seeing me, he stood up 3 ! I could see his teeth! God! My mouth felt dry. “Don’t be afraid. That’s Mom. She 4 you, too.” Becky said. Then he became friendly. It was5!I 6to find my husband and told him about the wolf. We should have7the wolf, but Becky loved him. Besides, he was gentle(温柔的) to Becky. So we called the vet finally.Becky named the wolf (狼) Ralph , 8she carried food to him every day. Later, Ralph got well. They played together in the daytime. At night, Ralph would return to the mountains. Sometimes he 9 but came back several days later.On Becky’s first day of school, we could see Ralph’s 10. After the school bus left, Ralph lay by the side of the road and 11 . When Becky returned, he got happy again. This 12throughout Becky’s school years.Twelve 13passed.One day we heard that a she-wolf was killed. The other wolf was hurt and ran away. We were 14about Ralph. That night, Ralph returned with a wound (伤). Fifteen-year-old Becky held his head and 15him. We hope he could come through. However, he 16.Becky cried. I noticed something strange in the bush — two little yellow eyes! Ralph’s 17! Before he died, Ralph 18his child to us! He knew he would be19here, as he had been. Ralph, Ralph. I was 20.“Don’t be afraid, little ... Ralphie. That’s Mom. She loves you, too.”【小题1】A.encouragementB.entertainmentC.agreementD.excitement【小题2】A.dogB.foxC.wolf D.tiger【小题3】A.lovelyB.finallyC.suddenlyD.patiently【小题4】A.hurtsB.lovesC.killsD.hates【小题5】A.wonderfulB.unhappyC.unbelievableD.normal【小题6】A.preparedB.rushed C.pretendedD.wanted【小题7】A.lovedB.foundC.damagedD.killed【小题8】A.andB.butC.soD.or【小题9】A.disappearedB.turnedC.passedD.came【小题10】A.sadnessB.dreamC.understandingD.anger【小题11】A.sleptB.leftC.sangD.waited【小题12】A.stoppedB.joinedC.livedD.continued【小题13】A.daysB.weeksC.monthsD.years【小题14】A.surprisedB.puzzledC.worriedD.careful【小题15】A.comfortedB.beatC.washedD.amused【小题16】A.succeededB.diedC.criedD.woke【小题17】A.motherB.fatherC.wifeD.child【小题18】A.postedB.broughtC.soldD.threw【小题19】A.safeB.happyC.warmD.friendly【小题20】A.confusedB.disappointedC.moved D.frightened”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Our three-year-old daughter Becky wanted a dog. But we were too busy to buy one. One day, Becky ran in, shouting, “Mom! Come to see my dog!” Her face was red with 1.I followed her to the bush and found a 2! He was hurt. Seeing me, he stood up 3 ! I could see his teeth! God! My mouth felt dry. “Don’t be afraid. That’s Mom. She 4 you, too.” Becky said. Then he became friendly. It was5!I 6to find my husband and told him about the wolf. We should have7the wolf, but Becky loved him. Besides, he was gentle(温柔的) to Becky. So we called the vet finally.Becky named the wolf (狼) Ralph , 8she carried food to him every day. Later, Ralph got well. They played together in the daytime. At night, Ralph would return to the mountains. Sometimes he 9 but came back several days later.On Becky’s first day of school, we could see Ralph’s 10. After the school bus left, Ralph lay by the side of the road and 11 . When Becky returned, he got happy again. This 12throughout Becky’s school years.Twelve 13passed.One day we heard that a she-wolf was killed. The other wolf was hurt and ran away. We were 14about Ralph. That night, Ralph returned with a wound (伤). Fifteen-year-old Becky held his head and 15him. We hope he could come through. However, he 16.Becky cried. I noticed something strange in the bush — two little yellow eyes! Ralph’s 17! Before he died, Ralph 18his child to us! He knew he would be19here, as he had been. Ralph, Ralph. I was 20.“Don’t be afraid, little ... Ralphie. That’s Mom. She loves you, too.”【小题1】A.encouragementB.entertainmentC.agreementD.excitement【小题2】A.dogB.foxC.wolf D.tiger【小题3】A.lovelyB.finallyC.suddenlyD.patiently【小题4】A.hurtsB.lovesC.killsD.hates【小题5】A.wonderfulB.unhappyC.unbelievableD.normal【小题6】A.preparedB.rushed C.pretendedD.wanted【小题7】A.lovedB.foundC.damagedD.killed【小题8】A.andB.butC.soD.or【小题9】A.disappearedB.turnedC.passedD.came【小题10】A.sadnessB.dreamC.understandingD.anger【小题11】A.sleptB.leftC.sangD.waited【小题12】A.stoppedB.joinedC.livedD.continued【小题13】A.daysB.weeksC.monthsD.years【小题14】A.surprisedB.puzzledC.worriedD.careful【小题15】A.comfortedB.beatC.washedD.amused【小题16】A.succeededB.diedC.criedD.woke【小题17】A.motherB.fatherC.wifeD.child【小题18】A.postedB.broughtC.soldD.threw【小题19】A.safeB.happyC.warmD.friendly【小题20】A.confusedB.disappointedC.moved D.frightened”相似的习题。综合阅读 In the city of Chicago I met a man I will never forget.He drove a bus that ran from downtown to the edge of the city.Each night I watched him.As the passengers(A) the bus, he smiled at each o 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  In the city of Chicago I met a man I will never forget.He drove a bus that ran from downtown to the edge of the city.Each night I watched him.As the passengers(A)________ the bus, he smiled at each one.It was fun to see so many passengers smiled back.
  There was one passenger, I noticed, that had never smiled back.He usually coughed roughly through his mustache as he got on the bus.And he never covered his mouth.But that wasn't enough to stop the bus driver's smile.He gave the man with the mustache and the rough cough his biggest smile.
  The man with the mustache never seemed to see that smile.He would sit on the edge of his seat and complained about the way that the bus driver was driving.He only complained for a short time, but he spoke loudly enough(B)以便每个人都能听得见。It wqas enough to make me sick.But the driver never said a word.He just went to smile at passengers as they got on the bus.
  I wanted to get to know this bus driver better.One night I stayed on the bus to the end of the line.I asked the driver,“(C)Why don't you throw that man with the mustache out of the bus?”The bus driver looked at me and gave me one of his famous smiles.“I don't care about(D)that,”he said.“Let me tell you about my friend's dog”.The man next doo to me has a dog.Every time the moon shines, the dog harks and barks all night.“Well, what about the dog and the moon?”I asked.“Oh, the moon keeps on shinig.”he said.
1.在A的空白处填入一个适当的词语_____________
2.将画线部分B译成英语_______________________
3.将画线部分C改写为________throw that man with the mustache out of the bus?
4.在文中能够解释画线部分D的最佳语句_________
5.文中描写司机微笑的词语是____________________
6.在文中找出最能解释主题的语句________________
答案:解析:
  1.got on
  2.so that everybody could hear.
  3.Why not
  4.complained about the way that the bus driver was driving and he spoke loudly enough
  5.biggest, famous
  6.A man I will never forget
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:黄冈重点作业·初三英语(上)
阅读下列短文,从每小题四个选项中选出最佳答案。
  The cinema was in darkness when we went in and it was not easy making our way to our seats. The old man in front of us was luckier: he had a stick to help him find his way, like a blind man.
  “It's very strange not to have any lights on before the film starts,” I said to my wife.
  “And no music, either,” she said,“Well, perhaps they are economizing (节约)!”
  We were in one of the rows nearest to the entrance. We heard other people pass by but we could not tell how big the cinema was. It seemed that the cinema did not get very crowded at that time of day.
  “It must be two o'clock already,” my wife said. “Can you see your watch?”
  My eyes had now been accustomed (适应于) the darkness and by bringing my watch close to my eyes, I could just find out that there had been a change. The second of the two films started first. We were not interested in that one.
1.When the man and his wife got to the cinema they ________.
A.couldn't find their seats
B.had not got seats
C.got lost in the dark
D.were in trouble in finding their seats
2.The old man in front of them used his stick in the cinema because ________.
A.it was darkB.he was blind
C.he was too old to find his seatD.people were in his way
3.Perhaps there were no lights ________.
A.because it was afternoon
B.to make the seats cheaper
C.because there was something wrong with the line
D.to save money
4.The man ________.
A.could see the time easily
B.tried hard to see the time
C.could hardly see the time
D.just tried and succeeded (成功) in seeing the time
5.The man and his wife wanted to see ________.
A.different filmsB.both films
C.only the first filmD.only the second film
来源:随堂讲与练 九年级上册(配合牛津英语) 牛津版
  People are so busy these days that many people have no time to cook.(A)This becomes a problem, because most families love home cooking!The food tastes good and warm, and(B)一次家庭聚餐可以把大家聚在一起。In some families, meals are often the only times everyone sees one another at the same time.
  Another reason people enjoy(C)________ is that it is often a way of showing love.A parent who makes some cookies is not just satisfying a child's sweet tooth.She or he is sending a message.The message says,“I care about you enough to spend an hour making cookies that you will eat up in 15 minutes if I let you.
  There is also something about the smell of home cooking.(D)The smell of home cooking pleases people of all ages.It makes most of us feel good and loved-even if we are the ones doing the cooking!Next time you smell a cake making, stop for a moment and pay attention to your mood.
1.文中能替代画线部分(A)的句子是________
2.将画线部分(B)译成英语________
3.在(C)的空白处填入一个适当的词语________
4.将画线部分(D)改写为People of all ages ________ cooking.
5.文中描写home cooking的词语是________
来源:湖北省黄冈市黄梅县晋梅中学学年八年级上学期第二次模拟考试英语试题
  From London to New York, from Hong Kong to Moscow, subways are an important way of transportation.Traffic in modern cities is often quite heavy, and it can sometimes take hours to cross a busy city in a car or bus.Subways help solve that problem, since they don't have to stop at traffic lights, and hundreds of people can take a subway train together.
  In larger subway systems, such as Mexico City's, there are lines that go far beyond the city centre.In this way, people living in the suburbs can take a train to work.This reduces(减少)the traffic entering and leaving a city.It also helps reduce air pollution, a big problem in many cities.Finally, subways are usually cheaper.Basically, in a city with a subway, everybody wins!
根据短文内容,从A,B,C,D,E中选择最恰当的一项补全下列各句。
1.Subways around the world _________
2.Traffic in modern cities _________
3.In larger subway systems people living in the suburbs _________
4.Thousands of cars entering and leaving the city _________
5.Traveling by subway doesn't take a long time _________
A.increase(增加)air pollution(污染).
B.can take the subway train to work.
C.are an important means of transportation.
D.because subways don't have to stop at traffic lights.
E.is often very heavy and it sometimes takes a long time to cross the city in a car or bus.
来源:随堂讲与练 九年级上册(配合牛津英语) 牛津版
  In Western countries punctuality is very important.
  In the business world, people often have very busy timetables.They may have something planned for every hour of the working day.This means that meetings are sometimes set up months before.
  If a seller has agreed to meet a buyer at a given time, he or she will want the seller to be there at that time.If the person shows up late, there may be a problem.The buyer may not want to do business because of the lateness.
  If a person is late it says he and his company aren't reliable(可靠的).If a meeting has to be put off, then the person who is being met should be told quickly.It is also expected that friends will turn up on time for meetings with each other.It is thought rude to be late.If two friends plan to meet in a cafe, and one of them is very late, the other may be upset.To leave friends sitting on their own, with nothing to do, may embarrass(使尴尬)them.It says to them that their friend doesn't really care about them.
  At other times rules are more relaxed.In Britain, for example, if someone throws a party on a Saturday evening, many people will be asked to come.The host may say that the party will last“from 8 till late”.That is, it may go on for a long time.It will be all right for a person to arrive at some time during the party.They don't need to come promptly(迅速的)at 8 o'clock.
A.根据短文内容简要回答下列问题。
1.What's result when the seller shows up late to meet a buyer?
3.______________________________________________
C.将文中画线的句子翻译成汉语。
4.______________________________________________
D.根据短文内容,写出能概括全文大意的句子。
5.______________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& Unit知识点 & “The Beets were a new...”习题详情
172位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.7%
The Beets were a new couple (夫妇). The things in their rooms, such as the television, the computer, the fridge, furniture and so on, were all left by their parents. They only paid some money for their food and clothes. But they tried their best to save money. If they had something important to tell their friends, they always visited them instead of calling them.One day, it was a quarter past nine. Mr. Beet didn’t come back. His wife was a little worried. The supper was cold and she had waited for two hours. She was sitting by the table in the dark room.Suddenly the woman heard someone coming upstairs. It was her husband’s step. She hurried to open the door. In the dark she could hear his deep breathing(呼吸). As soon as he sat down, she turned on the light and found he looked very tired.“Why do you come back so late, dear?” asked the woman. “Haven’t you caught a bus?”“Yes, but I didn’t take it.” “Why not?”“I ran after it so that I saved two dollars this evening.”“That’s great!” the woman said happily. “Run after a taxi next time and you’ll save both more time and money.”【小题1】The supper was ready at &&&&.A.6:15B.6:30C.6:45D.7:15【小题2】Mrs. Beet sat in the dark because &&&&.A.she wanted to save money.B.she didn’t like the bright light.C.she was afraid to be seen.D.she wanted to have a good rest.【小题3】Mr. Beet went back&&&&.A.by taxiB.by busC.on footD.by bike【小题4】When Mr. Beet got home that evening, &&&&.A.his wife was angry with himB.he was very tiredC.he was too hungry to say a wordD.his wife felt sorry【小题5】Mrs. Beet hoped &&&&.A.her husband went home by taxi the next time.B.her husband could keep on doing exercise.C.her husband could be stronger and stronger.D.her husband could save more money and time.D&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏江阴市华仕实验中学八年级下学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“The Beets were a new couple (夫妇). The things in their rooms, such as the television, the computer, the fr...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要描述了一对节俭的新婚夫妇,努力省钱的故事。一天晚上妻子已经做好了饭,等了两个小时丈夫还没回家。后来丈夫到家后,才知道原来丈夫是为了省钱,跟着公交车跑步回家的。妻子对此很高兴,希望丈夫以后跟着出租车跑,这样既可以省钱又可以节省时间。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第二段it was a quarter past nine.……and she had waited for two hours.计算可知,晚饭在七点十五分就准备好了,故选D。【小题2】细节理解题。联系第一段描述,可知她这样做可以节省电费,故选A。【小题3】细节理解题。根据I ran after it 可知她的丈夫是步行回家,故选C。【小题4】细节理解题。根据第三段and found he looked very tired.及下文描述,可知她的丈夫是跑回家的,故他很累。选B。【小题5】细节推理题。根据“Run after a taxi next time and you’ll save both more time and money.”描述,可知选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
The Beets were a new couple (夫妇). The things in their rooms, such as the television, the computer, t...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“The Beets were a new couple (夫妇). The things in their rooms, such as the television, the computer, the fr...”主要考察你对“Unite”“Unit”“Topic”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“The Beets were a new couple (夫妇). The things in their rooms, such as the television, the computer, the fr...”相似的题目:
Mr Brown, I have &&&& special to show you. Guess what it is.somethinganythingeverythingnothing
An old farmer spent all his life on his farm in the country in the southeast of England. One day he decided to visit the big city. Everything was new and strange to him, because he had never traveled to the city before.The old farmer visited a lot of interesting places in the city.He rushed into a large tall building and saw a lift. When he was watching, an old woman got into the lift and closed the door. After a while, the door opened again and a very perfect young girl came out.The old farmer was very surprised, “What a funny little room!” He said to himself, “It’s magic. It can change an old woman into a young girl. The next time I come here, I’m going to bring my wife to take the lift. ” 【小题1】The old farmer lived &&&&. A.near the cityB.in the cityC.in the southeast of EnglandD.in a large tall building【小题2】The old farmer decided &&&& one day. A.to visit a buildingB.to visit a cityC.to visit a factoryD.to visit a farm【小题3】The old farmer &&&&. A.came to the city for the first timeB.had traveled to the city several timesC.found nothing new and strange in the cityD.only visited the large tall building【小题4】When the old farmer was in a large tall building, he saw &&&& get into the lift. A.a young girlB.an old manC.his wifeD.an old woman【小题5】From the passage, we can guess the old farmer &&&&. A.knew the lift wellB.didn’t know anything about the liftC.wanted to buy a liftD.didn’t like the lift&&&&
While I was walking along the lake, I saw some fish &&&& out of the water.A. jumped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to jump&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. jumping
“The Beets were a new...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“The Beets were a new couple (夫妇). The things in their rooms, such as the television, the computer, the fridge, furniture and so on, were all left by their parents. They only paid some money for their food and clothes. But they tried their best to save money. If they had something important to tell their friends, they always visited them instead of calling them.One day, it was a quarter past nine. Mr. Beet didn’t come back. His wife was a little worried. The supper was cold and she had waited for two hours. She was sitting by the table in the dark room.Suddenly the woman heard someone coming upstairs. It was her husband’s step. She hurried to open the door. In the dark she could hear his deep breathing(呼吸). As soon as he sat down, she turned on the light and found he looked very tired.“Why do you come back so late, dear?” asked the woman. “Haven’t you caught a bus?”“Yes, but I didn’t take it.” “Why not?”“I ran after it so that I saved two dollars this evening.”“That’s great!” the woman said happily. “Run after a taxi next time and you’ll save both more time and money.”【小题1】The supper was ready at ____.A.6:15B.6:30C.6:45D.7:15【小题2】Mrs. Beet sat in the dark because ____.A.she wanted to save money.B.she didn’t like the bright light.C.she was afraid to be seen.D.she wanted to have a good rest.【小题3】Mr. Beet went back____.A.by taxiB.by busC.on footD.by bike【小题4】When Mr. Beet got home that evening, ____.A.his wife was angry with himB.he was very tiredC.he was too hungry to say a wordD.his wife felt sorry【小题5】Mrs. Beet hoped ____.A.her husband went home by taxi the next time.B.her husband could keep on doing exercise.C.her husband could be stronger and stronger.D.her husband could save more money and time.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“The Beets were a new couple (夫妇). The things in their rooms, such as the television, the computer, the fridge, furniture and so on, were all left by their parents. They only paid some money for their food and clothes. But they tried their best to save money. If they had something important to tell their friends, they always visited them instead of calling them.One day, it was a quarter past nine. Mr. Beet didn’t come back. His wife was a little worried. The supper was cold and she had waited for two hours. She was sitting by the table in the dark room.Suddenly the woman heard someone coming upstairs. It was her husband’s step. She hurried to open the door. In the dark she could hear his deep breathing(呼吸). As soon as he sat down, she turned on the light and found he looked very tired.“Why do you come back so late, dear?” asked the woman. “Haven’t you caught a bus?”“Yes, but I didn’t take it.” “Why not?”“I ran after it so that I saved two dollars this evening.”“That’s great!” the woman said happily. “Run after a taxi next time and you’ll save both more time and money.”【小题1】The supper was ready at ____.A.6:15B.6:30C.6:45D.7:15【小题2】Mrs. Beet sat in the dark because ____.A.she wanted to save money.B.she didn’t like the bright light.C.she was afraid to be seen.D.she wanted to have a good rest.【小题3】Mr. Beet went back____.A.by taxiB.by busC.on footD.by bike【小题4】When Mr. Beet got home that evening, ____.A.his wife was angry with himB.he was very tiredC.he was too hungry to say a wordD.his wife felt sorry【小题5】Mrs. Beet hoped ____.A.her husband went home by taxi the next time.B.her husband could keep on doing exercise.C.her husband could be stronger and stronger.D.her husband could save more money and time.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 ranout 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信