(长大以后做什么朗诵)的评语怎么写

《长大以后干什么》从小在孩子心中插播梦想(3~6岁)_幼儿园宝宝帮_拒绝访问 | www.youshenghuiben.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.youshenghuiben.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(44b82-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器考试指南:
备考真题:
教师资源:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
语文试题:
语文考点:
数学试题:
数学乐园:
英语知识点:
英语试题资源:
部编版二年级语文下册《长大以后做什么》教案设计(2)
10:44:02&&&&
  生:我爸爸是一名教师,就在我们学校工作。他培养过200多名优秀的学生。师:你觉得他的爸爸怎么样?
  咱们班还有谁也想来介绍自己的父母?昨天老师让大家回去找你父母的照片,带来了吗?好,把照片拿出来,让大家看一看,这样大家对你父母的印象会更深些。(小组内交流)
  2.根据推荐,指名上台交流。
  师:介绍完了爸爸妈妈,觉得他们很棒吧?想不想来夸夸他们?谁来?
  小结:是呀,咱们的爸爸妈妈有的是做教师的,有的是做医生的,也有的是做工人的,他们在不同的工作岗位上,为祖国做出了应有的贡献,虽然他们工作很辛苦,但是他们是对社会有用的人,是值得我们尊敬的人。
  3.师:真是一群聪明的孩子!同学们,现在你们多大了?再过十年,你们就二十岁了,有没有想过到那个时候,你们在做什么?这节课,我们就来说说:我长大了做&&(板书课题)
  二、感知话题
  1.谁想好的,先来说说:我长大了做&&(指名交流)
  2.刚才同学们说的自己长大了想做什么,这就是你的理想。(板书:理想)一个人有了理想才会有努力的方向,前进的目标。现在请大家听听两位小朋友谈他们的理想,一边听一边想,待会儿评评他们说得怎么样,行吗?(播放录音)
  录音材料一:我想成为一名音乐家。因为我觉得我们生活在一个音乐的世界里,走在路上树叶沙沙地响,小狗汪汪地叫,这些都是美妙的音乐,所以我想当一个音乐家,用自己美妙的歌声给人们送去欢乐,让我们的世界变得更加美好。
  录音材料二:我想当个科学家。因为我看过一篇文章,叫《南极来信》。我想去南极看看企鹅和可爱的海豹是怎么游泳的,它们吃些什么,去问问爱斯基摩人怎样在冰洞里抓鱼,怎样在冰天雪地上盖冰房子。我还听说南极上空的臭氧层出现空洞,我要去研究它,使我们人类不再受到伤害。
来源:网络资源
作者:奥数网整理
欢迎访问奥数网,您还可以通过手机等移动设备查询小学试题库、小学资源库、小升初动态、家庭教育、重点中学信息等,2018小升初我们一路相伴。
点击查看更多
奥数网微信
中考网微信
欢迎扫描二维码关注奥数网微信ID:aoshu_2003
欢迎扫描二维码关注中考网微信ID:zhongkao_com
奥数关键词英语作文你长大了做什么
问题描述:
英语作文你长大了做什么写出自己长大之后要做什么工作,和为了这个梦想你打算怎么做。(英语作文之后请用汉语翻译)
问题解答:
Everybody has his dream job.I also have my dream job.My dream is to work for foreign tourists as a tour guide.Why do I want to be a tour guide?First of all,I'm an outgoing girl,and I like doing some exciting things.Maybe being a tour guide is the best choice.If I become a tour guide,I can travel all around China,and know more about our country.Then I will tell the foreign tourists about our colorful history.Second,I like making friends.If I work as a tour guide,I can make a lot of friends all over the world.This may be great.Perhaps someday my foreign friends will ask me to visit their countries.I really like to go to their countries to know something about their culture.What’s more,I like singing.Singing English songs is my favorite.I believe I will be popular with foreign tourists.Their trip will be excellent.Now,I am still a middle school student.My job now is to work hard in school.Then I’ll go to university to learn something about being a tour guide.I’m sure I can be a qualified tour guide in the future
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Freedom for many children is the coming day when they could improve myself in their own way to use my 24 hours.They can study language by watching film instead
When I was a little girl,my grandmother used to tell me stories about the moon.Even today,every time I watch the sky at night,I would imagine what is happening
我也是初二的 你说的作文很简单啊 完全可以自己写 你肯定有英语书吧,我是浙教版的 第一单元不是有一篇很长的3A 是一个女孩想当记者的作文 可以做参考啊 仿着写一下就好咯
第一次做菜 星期天我闲在家没事,我便开始做饭,我做的西红柿吵鸡蛋,做的可好吃了,让你吃了便想吐.那个香咧,我吐了,(咳咳,开玩笑哩)我有幽默吧,我妈吃了,说我孩子长大了我高兴死了.886,请看下一章.、、、、、、
What you want to be when you grow up?【你长大以后要做什么?】 This question and another similar question,'Have you decided what you will do after you finish school?,were am
A;What do you want to be when you grow up?B;I want to be a professional singer.A;You surprise me .I'v never heard you sing.B;Yes,but it doesn't mean that I can'
是寒假作业吧?!Everyday is a good day.When I got up,my parents were gone to work.After I ate my breakfast,I helped my parents to wash their clothes.Suddenly,I wanted t
The Summer HolidayIn my summer holiday,I have so much interesting things to do.For example,after finishing my homework,I can read books that I like,watch the ac
Everyday my parents come home exhausted from work.I felt a dire sense of responsibility,I wanted to help them do something so to alleviate their stress.Yesterda
A piano player(我的理想) What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport.
i am now working on my computer.it is broken.unfortunately,i don't know what is wrong with it.maybe it is caught by computer virus.anyway,i have to figure this
Let’s do exercisesExercise is very important to us students.Nowadays,we are under so much comp therefore,we don’t have enough time to do ph
Schoolmates It both lots and lots of if the first time,washing clothe Go boatin The f The first t
What shall I do tomorrow?I'm not sure .But I know ,I need to come to school for class,and go on studying .I should be a good student in school,and I also should
is it good for students to do some houseworksome people think studendts need not do any housework.they think the only thing students need do is to study well. i
My birthday partyToday is my birthday,so I am very happy.My mother makes a big and nice cake for me.My father gives me a hairy doll as my birthday present.My br
小学: I have planned a happy weekend.Saturday morning, I must go to see me aunt.In the afternoon, I must go to the shopping center to go shopping.Evening, I plann
I like running very much ,I think running is good for my legs ,heart and lung ,so I run quite a lot ,almost everyday .I get up very early in the morning .After
Hello everyone!My name is xxx(自己填上名字).I’m busy on this weekend.In the morning,I must do my homework quickly because in the afternoon i will play basketball with
也许感兴趣的知识人教版(新课程标准)二年级下册(2018部编)口语交际:长大以后做什么教案_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版(新课程标准)二年级下册(2018部编)口语交际:长大以后做什么教案
总评分3.5|
用知识赚钱
&&2018年二年级下学期语文人教版教案全套