问题描述:
去野营用英语怎么说好呢?是go+camping还是go+to+camp.两种表达都行吗
问题解答:
go camping,go后接动名词形式的.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
均可以.the USA跟正式些,因为美国的全称中有the.
职位的到一点经验
1, a three-day holiday 的 a 一定要加的2, I think a three-day holiday is too short for travel and therefore we didn't go out.3, It's wonderful for you to have a three-
I go camping
I could go camping
Lovely weather,why don't go camping
fly the kitego to camp
多么糟糕的天气!我们只得放弃去野营了 What a terrible weather!We have to give up to go camping.
I went to Beijing for travel last summer.I went to Beijing to travel last summer.I went to Beijing for a trip last summer.很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!^_^
Why not go out for a walk?Why don't you go out for a walk? 再答: 客气
he didn't know how can he get to the post office he lost he's way to the post office
make a beautiful skirt for my doll make my doll a beautiful skirtfall illbe absent from schoolfeel gloomyanything elsebring sb.sth.choose one book to read to se
带着问题去读 但不要一下把题目全看完...容易忘 也容易弄乱思路一般先看两个 基本可以在前两段找到答案 然后再看第三个第四个问题 问题的顺序基本上是按文章段落的顺序走的...最后一题一般都是问作者的态度 观点啊什么的 主要要看文章最后的部分 总结性的还有一点很重要 就是关于态度的题 四个选项的意思要明白 这就要把平时常
区别很小to+动词原型作主语时一般表目的,去.也就是目的状语前置,但用的很少,一般都是用形式主语it is.动词ing就是动名词,也就是名词,因为动词不能作主语,所以加上了ing
中考英语任务型英语阅读理解题解题技巧[摘 要][关键词] 任务型阅读理解 失分分析 解题技巧初中英语新课标倡导任务型的教学模式,让学生通过体验、实践、参与、合作、交流和探究等方式,学习和使用英语,完成学习任务,促进语言实际运用能力的提高.中考英语任务型阅读就是在遵循“课程标准”基础上,根据任务型教学设计而成的一种新题型
我不清楚你为什么要纠结这种成分的划分,其实是没有意义的.简单来说,系动词可以是谓语的一种,比如最简单的be动词,还有感官动词,如feel, taste,smell, 这些词本身是动词,可以作为谓语,只是因为它们后面一般都可以接形容词,所以称为系表结构.比如:she is beautiful. the cake tast
主语+谓语+宾语+宾补宾语 + 宾补之间有逻辑上的 “主谓”关系:某人+ 做……或某事+ 发生……能担任“宾补”的形式多样,不一一例举,你要细读语法书去.His remarks made me angry.( It implies that " I was/ became angry.)I saw him coming
这个没有什么明显的规律.不过这几种题型都是相通的,就拿回答问题和判断对错及填空来说,都是要你在十分钟内找到所要的答案.其实都是一样的.所以解决这种问题的最好方法是先读题,后看文章.带着问题去找答案是最快的方法,而且那些答案都是很显而易见的.只是可能回答问题时,要换一下别的词.在考试前,做点真题,是最保险的办法.至于完型
有5人两种语言都不会.做法:26+14-7=33, 38-33=5有21人两种都没借.做法:30+28-14=44这是借书人数 65-44=21即答案
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
go travelling和go travel区别
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
应该没有go travel这种说法.只有go travelling和go to travel.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
go 和travel都是动词,不能连用,go travelling的go是不及物动词,同go swimming
没有go travel这种说法。只有go travelling和go to travel.
扫描下载二维码If you go to travel or study in England or America.or want to make friends (21)B foreigners.you must know (22)Cto start a conversation with them.In England.you can say It's a fine day.isn't it? Or yo 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
9.If&you&go&to&travel&or&study&in&England&or&America,or&want&to&make&friends&(21)B&foreigners,you&must&know&(22)Cto&start&a&conversation&with&them.In&England,you&can&say"It's&a&fine&day,isn't&it?"Or&you&say."These&flowers&in&your&garden&are&(23)A!"Pets&are&(24)B&a&good topic in England.Of course,in America,the weather is a good(25)C,too.You&can&also&talk&(26)A&sports&with&men&and&clothes&with&(27)C.Remember,never&ask&a&woman&&about&her&(28)Aor&anyone&in&America&how&much&they&earn&(挣).So&when&we&learn&about&their&custom,we&will&be&(29)B&with&people&in&England&and&America.Certainly,you&are&sure&to&make&(30)Afriend&there.21.A.toB.withC.by22.A.whatB.whenC.how23.A.beautifulB.bigC.many24.A.neverB.alwaysC.already25.A.ideaB.conversationC.topic26.A.aboutB.withC.to27.A.childrenB.menC.woman28.A.ageB.petC.hobby29.A.happyB.popularC.pleased30.A.moreB.fewerC.no.
分析 如果你去英国或美国旅行或学习,或想和外国人交朋友,你必须知道如何开始与他们交谈.当了解他们的风俗习惯时,你们会受到英国和美国人民的欢迎,你们一定会在那里交到更多的朋友.解答 21.答案:B.考查固定词组make friends with sb.和某人交朋友,结合句意:如果你去英国或美国旅行或学习,或想和外国人交朋友,你必须知道如何开始与他们交谈.故选:B.22.答案:C.考查疑问词及语境的理解,what什么,询问事物;when什么时候,询问时间,how怎么样,询问方式或程度,结合句意:你必须知道如何开始与他们交谈.这里表示怎样做某事,故选:C.23.答案:A.考查形容词及语境的理解,beautiful漂亮的,big大的,many很多的,结合句意:花园里的花真漂亮.故选:A.24.答案:B.考查副词及语境的理解,never从来没有,always总是,already已经,在英国,宠物总是一个很好的话题.故选:B.25.答案:C.考查名词及语境的理解,idea想法,conversation交谈,topic话题,根据上文:在英国,宠物总是一个很好的话题.由此可知:在美国,天气也是一个很好的话题.故选:C.26.答案:A.考查固定词组talk about sth.with sb.和某人谈论某事,结合句意:你也可以和男人谈论体育运动.故选:A.27.答案:C.考查名词及语境的理解,children孩子,men男人,women女人,根据句中talk about sports with men可以推断出这里指:与女人谈论衣服.故选:C.28.答案:A.考查名词及语境的理解,age年龄,pet宠物,hobby爱好,根据下文可知:在美国不要询问任何人收入情况.由此可知这里指人的隐私.年龄是一个女人的隐私.记住,不要询问女人的年龄.故选:A.29.答案:B.考查形容词及语境的理解,happy高兴的,popular受欢迎的,pleased满意的,结合句意:因此,当我们了解他们的风俗习惯时,我们会受到英国和美国人民的欢迎.故选:B.30.答案:A.考查形容词及语境的理解,more更多的,fewer更少的,no没有,根据上文可知:当我们了解他们的风俗习惯时,我们会受到英国和美国人民的欢迎.由此可以推断出:你一定会在那里交到更多的朋友.故选:A.点评 完形填空是以阅读为形式,以上下文为线索,要以理解能力、词汇知识、语法知识、习惯用法以及分析判断能力为解题基础的.
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
题型:填空题
14.How can we students keep ourselves safe?Here are some tips.On your way home or to school:Wait for the g(66)iven&traffic light,and look left and right before you cross the road.If you see a car coming,don't cross until it really s(67)tops.Dress in bright colors,so the drivers can see you e(68)asily.At school:When students around you begin to push,try to hold onto something,or stay in a sager corner.If you f(69)alldown in a crowded place,cover your head w(70)ithboth hands.When there's a fire:Stay calm and leave quickly.Use a piece of wet cloth to cover your mouth and nose so that you don't breathe in s(71)moke.If your clothes catch fire,drop to the ground and roll from side to side to p(72)ut&out the fire.For eating:Wash f(73)ruitslike apples or pears carefully before you eat them.Check the expiration dates(保质期) and if your food looks or smells b(74)ad,don't eat it.For riding on the escalator(自动扶梯):Hold onto the handrails(扶手) and stand on the right side of the escalator because right arms are stronger.It is d&(75)angerousto run up and down on them.You may fall down because escalator steps are not designed for running.
题型:选择题
1.---Mum,can&I&keep&a&pet?---No,_________&you&have&enough&time&to&care&for&it.(  )A.asB.sinceC.ifD.unless
题型:词汇应用
18.Zhang&Yimou,a&famous&director,hascreated&(创造)&many&wonderful&characters&in&his&films.
19.-Is&this&your&English&book,Daniel?-No.You'd&better&ask&Amy.She&is&looking&for&&&&&&&&.(  )A.yoursB.hersC.hisD.mine
题型:阅读理解
8.&&&&&Dance&Summer&Camp&2017We&have&three&kinds&of&dances.Ballet,Jazz,TangoJuly&15 to&20 for&ages&6 to&16At&8:00 a.m.for&ages&6 to&10At&9:00 a.m.for&ages&11to&13At&10:00 a.m.for&ages&14 to&16Camp&will&be&held&on&the&campusin&Langshan&University.&&&&&&Come&and&Join&Us&at&Sun&HotelWhen&you&need&a&place&to&rest&or&youonly&want&to&live&a&quiet&life&for&some&time,come&to&my&Sun&Hotel.I&am&sure&you&will&fallin&love&with&it.At&Sun&Hotel,you&can&walk&in&thebeautiful&garden.You&can&swim&in&our&bigswimming&pool.You&can&also&enjoy&ourdelicious&breakfast&every&morning&after&gettingup.The&breakfast&is&free.Each&room&has&its&own&TV,refrigeratorand&bath.At&Sun&Hotel,you&can&find&a&roomthat&is&suitable&for&you.Sun&Hotel1010 Second&StreetColumbia&432500Tel:651-1768Top&5 Skills&for&Kids&to&Geta&Good&Job&in&the&FutureABC&Research&Center&Survey&of&2000 peopleChoose&the&best&choice&from&A、B&or&C&according&to&the&passage.&66.When&you&are&looking&for&a&job,which&skill&is&the&most&important?AA.Communicating&with&others.B.Solving&math&problems.C.Working&in&groups.&67.Li&Fang&is&a&12-year-old&girl.What&time&will&she&have&the&camp?CA.At&8:00 July&16&&&&&&&&B.At&9:00 July&14.C.At&9:00 July&&68.What&does&every&room&have&at&Sun&Hotel?AA.A&refrigerator.B.A&swimming&pool.C.A&beautiful&garden..&69.You&can&do&the&following&things&at&Sun&Hotel&exceptB.A.walking&in&the&beautiful&gardenB.enjoying&free&lunchC.swimming&in&the&big&swimming&pool70.After&reading&the&passage,we&can&knowB.A.teamwork&is&the&third&most&important&of&five&skillsB.you&can&watch&TV&at&Sun&HotelC.there&are&five&kinds&of&dances&in&the&camp.
9.一Hello,is&that&Molly&speaking?一_________.(  )A.You're&welcomeB.Speaking,pleaseC.This&way,pleaseD.Glad&to&hear&that.
题型:词汇应用
6.All&the&people&in&the&word&wish&to&enjoy&a&beautiful&andpeaceful&life.(peace)
题型:填空题
4.用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺.(每词限用一次)be,as,name,since,along,famous,take,food,travel,delicious Shanghai&is&the&biggest&city&with&the&largest&population&in&the&world.It&is&also&the&fastest&growing city.Its (96)namemeans"on&the&sea",because&it&sits&on&the&shores(海滨)&of&the&East&China&Sea.The&&city&used to (97)bea&fishing&town,but&these&days&it&is&not&only&a&major&financial(金融的)&center,it's&also (98)famousfor&its&art&and&culture.Visitors&to&Shanghai&can&be&(99)taken&from&the&airport&to&the&center&in&a&fast&train.The&train (100)travelsup&to&430kin/hour.Once&you&are&in&the&city,you&can't&miss&a&popular&area (101)alongthe&Huangpu&River.Also,Shanghai&Museum&is&a&great&place.And&if&you&want&to&try&the&local (102)food,you&should&go&to Yang's&Fried&Dumplings.You&can&get&some&nice&dumplings&and&a&bowl&of (103)delicioussoup&for&only¥15.Now&Shanghai&is&getting&very"heavy"from&all&the&growth.(104)As&a&result,the&city&is&going down&the&soft&ground.(105)Since1921,it&has&gone&down&for&almost&two&meters.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 gototravel什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信