四年级英语句子排序题题:根据要求修改句子

已解决问题
初二英语 根据要求改写句子,每空一词。.请阿里巴巴生意经的高手、专家们帮忙看下
浏览次数:171
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
1.&What&was&your&mother&doing&when&you&got&home?2.&Will&there&be&less&pollution&in&the&future?3.&What&should&he&do?4.&Your&uncle&was&playing&football&at&this&time&yesterday.
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok初一英语:根据括号内的要求完成句子,每空一词(含缩写)。1.They like broccoil.(改为一般疑问句)_百度知道
初一英语:根据括号内的要求完成句子,每空一词(含缩写)。1.They like broccoil.(改为一般疑问句)
初一英语:根据括号内的要求完成句子,每空一词(含缩写)。1.Theylikebroccoil.(改为一般疑问句)_____they_____beoccoli?2.Doesshelikeicecream?(作否定回答)______,she_____.3.Weh...
初一英语:根据括号内的要求完成句子,每空一词(含缩写)。1.They like broccoil.(改为一般疑问句)_____they_____beoccoli?2.Does she like ice cream?(作否定回答)______,she_____.3.We have chicken for dinner.(对划线部分提问)_____do you_____for dinner?4.I don't eat carrots for lunch.(用Sandra代替I改写句子)Sandra_______ _______ carrots for lunch.5.Tim likes pears.(改为否定句)Tim______ ______ pears.
ruixinw8172
ruixinw8172
采纳数:2737
获赞数:22506
do likeyes doeswhat
havedoesn't
likedoesn't
like祝你学习进步
采纳数:36
获赞数:121
1.Do like2.No,doesn't3.What have4.doesn't eat5.doesn't like
为你推荐:
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。根据要求完成句子1、He gave the dictionary back to me.(改为同义句)He ______
问题描述:
根据要求完成句子1、He gave the dictionary back to me.(改为同义句)He ______ the dictionary _______ me.2、He is a boy of ten,but he is good at speaking two foreign languages.(改为同义句)________he is a boy of ten ,he _______ _______ _______speaking two foreign languages.3、He didn't tell me and left.(改为同义句)He left ______ ______me .4、After the rain stopped,they went to the zoo.(改为同义句)They _______ _______go to the zoo _______the rain stopped.
问题解答:
1 gave ,to2 Though ,does well in 3 without telling4 did not ,until
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Kitty enjoys reading in the reading club.更上一层楼!如果答案您满意,请记得采纳,(⊙o⊙)
How about taking a subway there?
这道题的正确答案是:1 Many people gave flowers and cards to hergive sb sth= give sth to sb2 He is helping his grandmother cross the street because his grandmother is 90 y
which is close to
It is good for your health doing exercise.
The students have a good time at the party.Please give an English book to me.请笑纳,
1.It's time for breakfast.2.Who is not here today?3.Go to the library now.4.The man is putting the plate on his finger.5.He(She) is my good friend.6.He(She) usu
一.1what is the price of 二.1at a very good price 三1short 四.1for 2 want 3many 4how 5will 6Is 7some 8here 9here 10Thanks
填why not why not=why don‘t you
Are robots able to talk to people now?It seems that he is unhappy today.
1.What's the matter with you?(改为同义句)What's _wrong with____ you?2.She is (pretty and friendly).(对括号部分提问)_How__ is she _like__?3.The bread smells fresh.(改为否定句)The
1. The cat is running after a mouse now.2. How does she feel?3. Because the mice is bad.4. Is the cat a police officer?5.Does Lily feel sad now?6. Yes,I am.7. W
it rainAre there any
Her family has got five people.We haven’t got any water.Betty has got an uncle and two aunts.The park is on the right of our school and the supermarket is on th
It seemed wasbecause ofhave been away fromsinging and dancing还有问题追问哦亲~
1.on foot2.for school3.How often4.doesn't do5.Lucy always goes shopping on Sundays.祝你学习进步!望采纳,谢谢!
1. by bus&&2. How often&&3. to me&& 4. taller than&&5. takes me
I received an important gift from a boy at the age of 13.
There isn't anything else in the fridge.改为同义句:There is __nothing__ _else___ in the fridge.Mike is not good at English.改为同义句:Mike _is___ _poor___ __at___ English
l.My name is&2.What is&&3.What,your telephone& 4.isn't her&&5.Those are,sisters
也许感兴趣的知识根据括号内的要求,改写下列句子(初一英语)_百度知道
根据括号内的要求,改写下列句子(初一英语)
MynameisTina。(改为一般疑问句)IamNick。(改为一边疑问句)...
My name is Tina。(改为一般疑问句) I am Nick。(改为一边疑问句)
来自知道合伙人认证行家
天文类行家
采纳数:69035
获赞数:369173
本人1997年毕业于浙江师范大学。一直任教初中科学学科。包括初中物理、化学、生物、地理、天文等内容。
Is your name Tina?Are you Nick?
获赞数:60
先问下:这个是作业么?
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语根据要求改句子_百度知道
英语根据要求改句子
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
flow_beginning
来自科学教育类芝麻团
flow_beginning
采纳数:2633
获赞数:6760
参与团队:
ought not,how long,whether speaks,amazing to,better than,Do you know who is in charge of the meeting?
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 三年级英语句子排序题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信