there are four people my 洛阳四家familyfour

欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
缺词填空&先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所给单词在题后横线上必须完整写出。(本大题共6分,每格0.5分)There are four people in my family. Every day my parents are very busy t&& 1&to make money in order to pay the high tuition(学费)for my brother and me. They hardly say "I love you" or send f&& 2&&to each other. Besides,my father has a bad temper(脾气).It is easy for him to lose his temper w& 3&&&he’s very tired from the hard work. I didn’t know whether there was love between them u&4_&&one spring. At that time,my father suddenly got badly sick. My mother had to stay with him in the hospital for a month. When they r _5__ from the hospital,they both looked very pale . It s_ _6__ &that both of them had a serious illness.After they were back,my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road every day in the morning and dusk(黄昏). H __7&,after two months my father still couldn’t walk by &h__8_&&.All of us were worried about him."Dad,how are you f _9__ now?"& I asked him one day."Susan,don’t worry about me.”he said i& 10&a low voice.“I just like walking with your mom. I like this kind of life.”Reading his eyes,I know he loves my mother very much.Maybe many people think love m _11___ &flowers,presents and sweet kisses. But from this experience,I understand that love is &_12___,making life strong and warm.
解析1.考查固定句型。Be busy doing sth.“忙于做某事”;“努力做某事”try to do sth.。故填trying。2.父母忙于赚钱,他们互相很少表达爱意,也很少互送鲜花。故填flowers。3.当爸爸工作很累时,他就会很容易发脾气。故填when。4.not ...until...“直到......才......”。“直到有一年的春天,我才确定他们之间是否有爱。”故填until。5.“住院一个月回来后,他们看起来脸色都很苍白。”“返回”是return,这里用过去时。故填returned。6.“他们脸色苍白,似乎都病得很重。”seem“似乎,好像”。故填seemed。7.“然而,两个月后,爸爸还是不能自己走路。”故填however。8.考查固定短语。by oneself“自己”,故填himself。9.“爸爸,你现在觉得怎样?”进行时的构成是be+doing。故填feeling。10.“用很低的声音”in a low voice。故填in。11.可能许多人认为爱意味着鲜花、礼物等。故填means。12.作者明白了爱是发自内心的。故填inside。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.这里是用I还是me?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.这里是用主格I.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Ime是宾格,这里应该用主格
普遍你上两个都可以。书面语一般用I,所以应该用 I
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.=My parents,my bother and I are in my family.所以用I。祝你学习进步!
扫描下载二维码There are (four)people in my family对画括号的部分提问_百度知道
There are (four)people in my family对画括号的部分提问
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自科学教育类芝麻团
采纳数:12597
获赞数:30505
参与团队:
How many people are there in your family ?
放心采纳,谢谢
祝学习进步,谢谢!
谢谢采纳!
百度作业帮
百度作业帮
作业帮是由百度知道专门为中小学生创造的应用,也是作业问答和话题交流的平台。在作业帮,学生可以讨论作业问题,得到解题思路和知识点;也可以与全国同龄中小学生一起交流,讨论学习和生活中的趣事。
How many people are there in your family&
倾城绝恋之凡
倾城绝恋之凡
采纳数:13
获赞数:22
擅长:暂未定制
How. many. people. in. your. family?
采纳数:11666
获赞数:26527
How many people are there in your family?
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
There are four people in my family.people不是不可数名词吗,怎么能加four?此处换成person行吗
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
people是可数名词,只不过作“人们”讲,没有单数形式.所以说four people是没哟错误的.如果用person,因为persons.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
pepole是集体名词,算可数名词,但是不能加-s,而person是可数名词,可以加-s
people 是集体名词 复数是它本身。 There are four persons in my family .
扫描下载二维码我的家庭有四个人,他们是我的父亲,母亲哥哥和我变成英语_百度知道
我的家庭有四个人,他们是我的父亲,母亲哥哥和我变成英语
Therearefourpeopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,mother,brotherandme.还是Therearefourpeopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,mother,brotherandI...
There are four people in my family.They are my father,mother,brother and me.还是There are four people in my family.They are my father,mother,brother and I
采纳数:19
获赞数:178
第二个是对的,如果这是翻译题的话,最好小小改动一下,这么写更简洁且地道:There are four people in my family, my father,mother,brother and I
hongwei1660
hongwei1660
采纳数:27
获赞数:247
There are four people in my family.They are my father,mother,brother and me.
可爱宝贝_2017
可爱宝贝_2017
获赞数:181
最好的应该是There are four members in my family.They are my father,my mother,my brother and me.
擅长:暂未定制
第一个是对的。&I&在后面作宾格,就是&me&.
There are four people in my family.They are my father,mother,brother and I 是对的
采纳数:504
获赞数:2776
第二个才是对的
其他3条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力