主动有多少?是高中作文大全e

已解决问题
急求一篇关于E-education的大学生英语作文。谢谢了。?请帮忙
浏览次数:1453
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
E-learning&comprises&all&forms&of&electronically&supported&learning&and&teaching.&The&information&and&communication&systems,&whether&networked&learning&or&not,&serve&as&specific&media&to&implement&the&learning&process.The&term&will&still&most&likely&be&utilized&to&reference&out-of-classroom&and&in-classroom&educational&experiences&via&technology,&even&as&advances&continue&in&regard&to&devices&and&curriculum.E-learning&is&essentially&the&computer&and&network-enabled&transfer&of&skills&and&knowledge.&E-learning&applications&and&processes&include&Web-based&learning,&computer-based&learning,&virtual&education&opportunities&and&digital&collaboration.&Content&is&delivered&via&the&Internet,&intranet/extranet,&audio&or&video&tape,&satellite&TV,&and&CD-ROM.&It&can&be&self-paced&or&instructor-led&and&includes&media&in&the&form&of&text,&image,&animation,&streaming&video&and&audio.E-learning&is&an&excellent&option&in&education,&particularly&when&there&are&hindrances&to&traditional&learning&situations.&For&example,&some&people&wish&to&continue&their&educations&but&do&not&live&within&driving&distance&of&a&college&or&university&and&don't&find&it&feasible&to&relocate.&E-learning&is&a&viable&alternative&for&these&students.&Another&hindrance&to&traditional&learning,&especially&in&grades&K&through&12,&is&the&&one&size&fits&all&&mentality&it&embraces.&Many&students&just&do&not&learn&well&in&a&traditional&learning&environment,&but&thrive&in&a&more&flexible&setting.&To&address&this&issue,&parents&are&turning&to&e-learning&opportunities&for&their&children.&Some&choose&full-time&enrollment&in&a&virtual&school,&while&others&use&e-learning&to&supplement&a&home&school&curriculum.&In&the&business&world,&e-learning&provides&a&way&for&companies&to&train&and&instruct&employees&without&requiring&them&to&travel&to&a&central&location.Convenience&is&one&of&the&major&advantages&of&e-learning.&It&allows&students&to&work&and&learn&at&their&own&pace&without&the&unyielding&time&restrictions&of&traditional&learning.&Because&e-learning&provides&access&to&learning&materials&at&any&time,&students&have&the&flexibility&to&schedule&around&families,&jobs&and&other&activities.&Another&major&benefit&of&e-learning&is&the&accessibility&it&provides.&Students&can&learn&from&anywhere&in&the&world.&This&is&an&especially&important&consideration&for&students&who&wish&to&study&in&a&different&country.&In&addition,&because&e-learning&can&be&done&from&home,&students&have&less&clothing&and&driving&expenses&than&with&traditional&learning
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is oke-mail该有传统书信礼仪作文
e-mail该有传统书信礼仪作文
【www.ruiwen.com - 传统】
  e-mail该有传统书信礼仪  学习中国传统书信礼仪,可以使我们在不能见面的时候,从字里行间体现出揖让进退。此外,虽然现在很多人都不注重书信礼仪,但在我国港台、韩国日本以及华侨地区依然保留着最传统的书信礼仪,掌握基本的书信礼仪不仅有助于提高个人文化礼仪素养,而且还有助于增进交流。  彭教授收到过很多韩国和日本友人或者我国港台学者的来信,他们都非常讲究书信礼仪。比如一位韩国朋友写信中有“将命考”的字样,彭教授问他的学生,他们都不知道这是什么意思,其实就是一种自谦,不敢给您写信只好给传命的人,“将命”是指传命的人,“考”是副手,这句话的意思是给您传达室的人的副手,可谓谦而又谦。彭教授珍藏一封钱穆先生夫人给他的信,除了抬和阙以外,还有很多传统的书信格式。她写道,匆匆不及所言,并候双安,又称他们夫妻为俪,这封信充分体现了传统书信礼仪。此外我们还可以看看鲁迅写给母亲的信和毛泽东写给老师的信,可以出中国传统礼仪的魅力所在。  现在人写信的机会越来越少,大多数人都用e-mail,但其实一些基本的原则比如书信的结构敬语称呼等还是应该和传统书信一样的。学会写信是一种文化素质和个人涵养的最基本体现。
[e-mail该有传统书信礼仪]相关文章:
本文来源:有关e-business的作文(大学作文)_百度知道
有关e-business的作文(大学作文)
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
echoyxd知道合伙人
来自科学教育类芝麻团
采纳数:7803
获赞数:66357
参与团队:
Advantages and disadvantages of e-businessWith the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy almost everything they need. Shopping on the Internet has a lot of advantages, of which the most important is perhaps its convenience. People don't have to waste a lot of their energy and precious time to go from one shop to another to choose the commodities they like. This is especially desirable to the old, the sick and the busy people who cannot go to the shops in person. The goods come in all shapes, sizes and colors on the Internet. All they need to do is to sit in front of their computers and click the mouses. The commodities they order will be delivered to them promptly. However, shopping on the Internet also has its disadvantages. The first disadvantage is that the consumers can't see the goods or try them on personally. Sometimes, the real goods may not be the same as what they have seen on the computer. The second disadvantage is that some shops on the Internet are not registered. They will never deliver anything to you after they get the money from you. Once cheated, you will find that you have nowhere to go to complain.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。让学习驱动您的世界
查字典教育系列APP
语文、作文、板报等APP
客户端二维码
手机浏览器打开查字典
1、直接输入 m.chazidian.com
2、扫描二维码,用手机
访问查字典手机版
当前位置: &
& 我的E-mail My E-mail_3000字
我的E-mail My E-mail_3000字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & &&
人浏览了这篇文章
到了本书的最后一章,就来介绍一点特别的东西吧。我相信大家都听过E-mail,也就是电子邮件信箱。现在的人写E-mail,不会像写书信那么正式。不管是英文还是中文都一样,不过也不代表你可以乱写一通,还是要遵循一些模式,以最精简的文字来传递讯息。
写作技巧(Tips)
其实写E-mail跟写信没有什么很大的差别呢,通常我们在写信的时候,会在信E-mail
件的一开始说明我们为什么要写这封信,而E-mail也是一样。在一开始就跟对方说明你写E-mail的原因
我们第一段的建议开头句就是:I've got your E-mail。我已经收到你的邮件了。
如果我们是在回对方的信件或E-mail的话,不要忘记要针对上次对方寄来的信件内容或附件作回复哦。
我们第二段的建议开头句就是:About the E-mail you sent me, the flash game is so interesting.
关于你寄给我的邮件,那个小游戏真的好好玩哦。
最后我们要感谢对方写信或写E-mail给我们,毕竟就是因为他们在乎我们,才会写E-mail
给我们哦。
我们第三段的建议开头句就是:Thank you very much. 非常的感谢你
现在让我们听听Peter的文章。
Hello艾伦。 Hello, Allen! 我已经收到你的信了。I've got your E-mail.谢谢你这么快就回信.Thank you for your rapid reply! 你知道吗?那是我写的第一封E-mail呢!真的很有趣。You know what that was my first time to write an E-mail, and it was so fun! 而且我第一次的时候还写错位置呢,真是笨!I even wrote the wrong address at the first time .How silly I am! 关于你上一次寄来的E-mail,那个小游戏真的好好玩哦。我把它转寄给我的同学About the E-mail you sent me, the flash game is so interesting,and I forward it to my classmate. 结果每个玩过的人都说,那是他们玩过最棒的游戏了。Everybody says it's the best game they ever played. 你能够寄给我这个游戏实在是太棒了!It's so nice of you to send me the game. 你是在哪里找到那个游戏的?Where did you find the game? 对了,你这个星期六想要跟我一起去看电影吗?By the way, would you like to see a movie with me this Saturday? 我听说有一部电影很好看,而且我有两张电影票。I hear that there is a cool movie and I have two tickets.可以的话,在星期五之前给我答复好吗?这样我好决定行程。Please give me the answer before Friday, so that I can make the plan. PS你可以告诉我怎么破这个游戏吗?或者是给我攻略。谢谢!PS Can you tell me how to beat the game or give me the work through? Thanks. 最关心你的彼得。Best regards, Peter.
再听一次整篇文章
Hello, Allen! I've got your E-mail. Thank you for your rapid reply! You know what that was my first time to write an E-mail, and it was so fun! I even wrote the wrong address at the first time .How silly I am! About the E-mail you sent me, the flash game is so interesting,and I forward it to my classmate. Everybody says it's the best game they ever played. It's so nice of you to send me the game. Where did you find the game? By the way, would you like to see a movie with me this Saturday? I hear that there is a cool movie and I have two tickets. Please give me the answer before Friday, so that I can make the plan.
PS: Can you tell me how to beat the game or give me the work through? Thanks.
Best regards,
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/yingyu41/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐: