求韦博英语与英孚哪个好老师或者韦博英语与英孚哪个好大神帮忙

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
2.求英语老师或大神有空帮做10道选择.准确率一定要高点.11.The plane took off from Shanghai,_____ for Paris,with 218 passengers on board.A) escalated B) abundant C) haunted D) bound 12.The job pays well and the _____ prospects are quite good.A) succession B) promotion C) repetition D) recommendation13.There is ___ difference between the services in the two hotels.A) a series of B) a battery of C) a world of D) a number of 14.Even at night,in his dream,he was ____ by his fear of going bankrupt.A) haunted B) accompanied C) counted D) approved 15.The two paintings are so similar that only an expert can _____ between the original and the copy.A) contemplate B) distinguish C) converge D) distract 16.I think that he’ll _____ fulfill his ambition to become a world-famous football player.A) cautiously B) properly C) apparently D) ultimately 17.All the candidates must get above 80 points in every subjects to be _____ for admission to graduate school.A) promising B) eligible C) probable D) likely18.It took a lot of courage and ____ for the woman to leave her husband.A) consolation B) mission C) determination D) succession 19.When you apply for the job,it’s important to be very polite to your ______ employers.A) prestigious B) positive C) promising D) prospective20.Why did he decide to ___ in a history course though he didn’t take any interest in it?A) enquire B) ensure C) enroll D) enjoy
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
11D指要到...去的要抵达...的12B表示得到提升的机会很大13C表示极大的后面跟不可数名词或可数名词单数14A表示被什么不好的事情缠绕15B表示区分辨别16D表示极有可能17B表示可以的有资格的18C名词决心19.D. prospective未来的可能的.20.C
enroll in 选课登记
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(石小波波)
(石小波波)
第三方登录:噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求一篇“关于英语课堂上,老师讲课是只用英语好还是英汉兼用好”的英语作文大神们帮帮忙
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我觉得要看学生的能力吧,如果大家英语底子都还不错,就全英文,如果参差不齐,或者只是初中生高中生,建议最好是硬汉兼用比较好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译求英语好的大神们帮忙翻译成英语一下 只要有那个意思就可以 翻译软件的话真心不需要.早上好,我很高兴今天来面试.我
问题描述:
英语翻译求英语好的大神们帮忙翻译成英语一下 只要有那个意思就可以 翻译软件的话真心不需要.早上好,我很高兴今天来面试.我的名字是XXX,今年19岁!我来自重庆!我是一个在工作中认真负责,生活里活泼开朗的人,有良好的团队合作精神.之前做过领班和客服工作,我相信我可以胜任这份工作.
问题解答:
Good morning !Today I am glad to come here for the interview.My name is ,.I am nineteen years old.I am from Chongqing.I am responsible for my job and I am outgoing in my life.I have good spirit of the team work.Before I worked as a foreman and customer.I am sure that I am capable of this job./position.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Good morning !Today I am glad to come here for the interview.My name is ,.I am nineteen years old.I am from Chongqing.I am responsible for my job and I am outgo
Ti amo per sempre.迪啊摩be了森不嘞 详情如下~迪啊(4声)摩(轻声,或者三声)be(bear的be那样发)了森(四声)不嘞(这个发英语里的le,不是汉语的了哦)
Hello teacher, I have to say today is my hometownI come from a small county called Luyi county, the town is located in the eastern part of Henan Province, we of
Ci I coach number before the three at the national large-Wi I coach occupation career all important game A number Li I coach o
Negative face means starting from the individual's personality,Don't want to the other interference of their rights and their own values.Generally speaking,the
I don't care if your world is ending today是否你的生命今天结束,我不关心 Because I wasn't invited to it anyway这不是我造成的这句是精华啊喜欢!:i'm a fucking work of arti got an f and a c,and
建议如下world后的is改成has been所有的The U.S. Army-需要将the的首字母改成小写t美国陆军的专有名词是United States ArmyIt was the U. S. army who first enter into information age中的who需要改成that,然后把en
你好:原文为:饲料粉碎的质量,对畜牧业的发展有着重要的意义。锤片式粉碎机是国内外饲料加工中使用最为广泛的一种产品,能高效率地进行饲料粉碎。本设计的双转子锤片式粉碎机,创新性地采用双转子结构,两双子相切处物料受到双倍的打击,使粉碎颗粒更细。同时双转子结构能有效地破坏粉碎加工过程中产生的环流,提高粉碎效率,降低能耗。在本设
Se-Kwon Moon 문섹온 文世温Seung Wook Kim 김승욱 金胜旭Gi-Wook Choi 최기욱 崔基旭Changhae Institute of Cassava and E
Early in the morning,I got up,I can feel the fun of life in the countryside.In the country,because it is winter,the sky began to large snowflakes,like the sprin
你好: 很乐意帮助你!几点建议,供你参考:1提高基本功 ,多听多模仿,加强英语语言基本功的训练。学好音标,注意非音段层面的发音技巧的练习。模仿标准的语音语调,注意连读、弱读、失去爆破、音的同化等语言现象,解决普遍的发音问题,克服错误的发音习惯。2多背诵,多复述。国外一些心理语言学家研究并证明了重复讲述对流利性的影响。经
Molly和她的乐队Street Smart 正等着在Battle of the Bands 的比赛中表演他们的歌曲~如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问者在客户端上评价点“满意”即可~~~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~~~如还有新的问题,请另外向我求助,答题不易,敬请谅解~~
1.the more careful you are,the less mistakes you'll make.2.i missed the last bus last night.
1 .以作模特为生不容易2.我不得不在烈日里穿着厚重的外套,在冰冷的空气中穿着泳装.每天练习走的更好让我感到乏味3.像wang这样的在网上购物发现乐趣的中国互联网用户正在增加 再问: walking nicely是走得更好的意思?我们英语老师要求我们翻译得很准确>_
John:Hello Tom.Tom:Hi John.How are you?J:I am fine,thank you.And you?T:I am fine,too.This is my best friend.Her name is Mary.J:Hello Mary.Nice to meet you.M:Nic
There be 句型.表示某地有某物 .单数用is & &复数用are.就近原则.离be最近的名词,如果是单数,用is &,复数用are.频度副词.never-seldom-sometimes-often-usually-always.有频度副词就是一般现在时.乘坐交通工具的两种表达方式
2、getting a surprise!(升调读,表示善意的说)You scared now?3、just fill me up,nerd4、Yell all you want to,there's nobody to hear.just call for help,nobody will come.5、you'd
单数主格:flamma caerulea (blue flame) 复数主格:字尾 a 改为 ae
Player finish it with lest time win
In 1927,marked that films began to talk.And" the revolutionary significance of sound films was first embodied in the artistical use of voices."1) The annotation
也许感兴趣的知识}

我要回帖

更多关于 韦博英语与英孚哪个好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信