30秒后自动关闭
丈夫赶走原配,娶了自己女儿的家教老师,女儿大闹婚礼现场">丈夫赶走原配,娶了自己女儿的家教老师,女儿大闹婚礼现场
请选择打赏金额:
热门短视频推荐
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
后才可以领取积分哦~
每观看视频30分钟
+{{data.viewScore}}分
{{data.viewCount}}/3
{{if data.viewCount && data.viewCount != "0" && data.viewCount != "1" && data.viewCount != "2" }}
访问泡泡首页
+{{data.rewardScore}}分
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}1{{else}}0{{/if}}/1
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}
+{{data.signScore}}分
{{data.signCount}}/1
{{if data.signCount && data.signCount != 0}}
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制以前看过一本小说,是说女主很任性,赶走了很多家教,她妈妈帮她请了一个家教,家教是男主_百度知道
以前看过一本小说,是说女主很任性,赶走了很多家教,她妈妈帮她请了一个家教,家教是男主
然后貌似是相爱了然后男主走了,女主上班男主强大的又回来了···是什么小说?还想再看一遍···...
然后貌似是相爱了然后男主走了,女主上班男主强大的又回来了···是什么小说?还想再看一遍···
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
会不会是花火的晨光搁浅?男主叫宗晨
额。。。那你看的是魅力的,聚星的,花火的,记忆坊的还是悦读纪?要不你可以看看晨光搁浅和你说的很像啊!
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。tear sth. in two把某物撕成两半 50. chase sb. away/off 把某人赶走——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
tear sth. in two把某物撕成两半 50. chase sb. away/off 把某人赶走 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
When Frank began his story, we all listened. “I grew up in San Pedro. My Dad was a fisherman, and he loved the sea. He had his own boat, but it was hard making a living on the sea. He worked hard and would stay out until he caught enough to feed the family. Not just enough for our family, but also for his Mom and Dad and the other kids that were still at home.” He looked at us and said, “I wish you could have met my Dad. He was a big man, and he was robust from pulling the nets and fighting the seas for his catch. When you got close to him, he smelled the ocean.”Frank’s voice dropped a bit. “When the weather was bad, he would drive me to school. He would pull right up in front, and it seemed like everybody would be standing around and watching. Then he would lean over and give me a big kiss on the cheek and tell me to be a good boy. It was so embarrassing for me. Here I was twelve years old, and my Dad would lean over and kiss me good-bye!” He paused and then went on, “I remember the day I thought I was too old for a good-bye kiss. When we got to the school and came to a stop, he had his usual big smile. He started to lean toward me, but I put my hand up and said, ‘No, Dad.’ It was the first time I had ever talked to him that way, and he had this surprised look on his face. I said, ‘ Dad, I’m too old for a good-bye kiss. I’m too old for any kind of kiss.’ My Dad looked at me for the longest time, and his eyes started to tear up. I had never seen him cry. He turned and looked our the windshield. ‘ You‘re right,’ he said. ‘ You are a big boy… a man. I won’t kiss you anymore..’” For the moment, Frank got a funny look on his face, and the tears began to well up in his eyes. “It wasn’t long after that when my Dad went to sea and never came back.” I looked at Frank and saw that tears were running down his cheeks. Frank spoke again. “ Guys, you don’t know what I would give to have my Dad give me just one more kiss on the cheek… to feel his rough old face… to smell the ocean on him… to feel his arm around my neck. I wish I had been a man then. If I had been a man, I would never have told my Dad I was too old for a good-bye kiss.” 【小题1】Which word can replace the underline word in the first paragraph?A.heavyB.strongC.braveD.bad-tempered【小题2】According to the passage, which statement is not accurate?A.A good-bye kiss from Dad in public made Frank so embarrassing that he refused to have one more kiss, any kind.B.Dad was so hurt that he left home and never came back.C.It was not easy to make a living on the sea especially when Dad had to support his parents as well.D.Frank was twelve years old when he lost his Dad.【小题3】What would Frank most like to do if he should have his father back?A.He would have his Dad kiss him on the cheek.B.He would tell his Dad he loved him.C.He would smell the ocean on Dad.D.He would put his arm around Dad’s neck.【小题4】Which can be served as the best title?A.A Life-long RegretB.An Embarrassing StoryC.Dad’s Good-bye KissD.I Want You Back
根据句意选择适当的词(组)的正确形式填空
at the mercy of, go down on one's knees, hope for, in that case, may as well, take… in one's arms, the world, as far as, according to, tear up
I've made up my mind to do the deed no matter what ________ says.
When Frank began his story, we all listened. “I grew up in San Pedro. My Dad was a fisherman, and he loved the sea. He had his own boat, but it was hard making a living on the sea. He worked hard and would stay out until he caught enough to feed the family. Not just enough for our family, but also for his Mom and Dad and the other kids that were still at home.” He looked at us and said, “I wish you could have met my Dad. He was a big man, and he was robust from pulling the nets and fighting the seas for his catch. When you got close to him, he smelled the ocean.”Frank’s voice dropped a bit. “When the weather was bad, he would drive me to school. He would pull right up in front, and it seemed like everybody would be standing around and watching. Then he would lean over and give me a big kiss on the cheek and tell me to be a good boy. It was so embarrassing for me. Here I was twelve years old, and my Dad would lean over and kiss me good-bye!” He paused and then went on, “I remember the day I thought I was too old for a good-bye kiss. When we got to the school and came to a stop, he had his usual big smile. He started to lean toward me, but I put my hand up and said, ‘No, Dad.’ It was the first time I had ever talked to him that way, and he had this surprised look on his face. I said, ‘ Dad, I’m too old for a good-bye kiss. I’m too old for any kind of kiss.’ My Dad looked at me for the longest time, and his eyes started to tear up. I had never seen him cry. He turned and looked our the windshield. ‘ You‘re right,’ he said. ‘ You are a big boy… a man. I won’t kiss you anymore..’” For the moment, Frank got a funny look on his face, and the tears began to well up in his eyes. “It wasn’t long after that when my Dad went to sea and never came back.” I looked at Frank and saw that tears were running down his cheeks. Frank spoke again. “ Guys, you don’t know what I would give to have my Dad give me just one more kiss on the cheek… to feel his rough old face… to smell the ocean on him… to feel his arm around my neck. I wish I had been a man then. If I had been a man, I would never have told my Dad I was too old for a good-bye kiss.”1.Which word can replace the underline word in the first paragraph?A.heavyB.strongC.braveD.bad-tempered2.According to the passage, which statement is not accurate?A.A good-bye kiss from Dad in public made Frank so embarrassing that he refused to have one more kiss, any kind.B.Dad was so hurt that he left home and never came back.C.It was not easy to make a living on the sea especially when Dad had to support his parents as well.D.Frank was twelve years old when he lost his Dad.3.What would Frank most like to do if he should have his father back?A.He would have his Dad kiss him on the cheek.B.He would tell his Dad he loved him.C.He would smell the ocean on Dad.D.He would put his arm around Dad’s neck.4.Which can be served as the best title?A.A Life-long RegretB.An Embarrassing StoryC.Dad’s Good-bye KissD.I Want You Back
假设你是班长李华,请按下列要求,用英语写个口头通知以便向学生们宣布。通知必须包括以下内容:1.) 事由:1.美国学生来校参观&&&&&& 2.参观时间:11月15日上午3.参观人数:约50名学生2.) 活动安排:1. 8:30在校门口欢迎&&&&& 2. 参观校园3. 在会议室进行英语学习方面的交流&&& 4. 合影留念3.) 有意参加此活动的同学请于11月14日前到学生会处报名要求:写成意思连贯、语句通顺的短文,100个单词,可以适当调整内容的顺序和增加细节,使其连贯完整。开头、结尾已给出。4)参考词汇:报&名: sign up (for sth.)&&会议室: conference room&&&&&&校&园: campus&&&&&&学生会: the Student UnionBoys and girls, may I have your attention please? I have an announcement to make.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C和D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Soon Tommy’s parents, who had recently separated (分居), would arrive for a meeting on his failing schoolwork and &【小题1】&&behavior. Neither parent knew that I had called up &&【小题2】&.&Tommy, an only child, had &&【小题3】&been happy, cooperative, and an excellent student. How could I make his father and mother &【小题4】&&that his recent failing grades &&【小题5】&&a brokenhearted child’s reaction to his respected parents’ separation and possible &&【小题6】&?Tommy’s mother came in and &&【小题7】&one of the chairs I had placed near my desk. Then the father &&【小题8】&&and was surprised to see his wife. They pointedly ignored each other.As I gave a detailed &&【小题9】&of Tommy’s behavior and schoolwork, I prayed for the &&【小题10】&&words to bring these two together to help them see what they were doing to their son. &&【小题11】&&somehow the words wouldn’t come.I found a crumpled (弄皱的), tear-stained &【小题12】&&in the back of Tommy’s desk. Writing covered both sides, a single &【小题13】&&scribbled (乱写) over and over.Silently I smoothed it out and gave it to Tommy’s mother. She read it and then without a word &&【小题14】&it to her husband. He frowned. Then his face softened. He studied the scribbled words for&&【小题15】&&seemed a future life.At last he folded the paper carefully and &&【小题16】&his wife’s hand. She wiped the tears from her &【小题17】&and smiled up at him. I also couldn’t keep back tears, but &【小题18】&seemed to notice.In this way I used the words to &【小题19】&&that family. On the sheet of yellow copy paper &&【小题20】&&with the painful outpouring of a small boy’s troubled heart, it said, “Dear M Dear D I love you. I love you. I love you.”【小题21】A.satisfyingB.excitingC.disappointingD.surprising【小题22】A.the othersB.the otherC.another oneD.each other【小题23】A.neverB.rarelyC.alwaysD.usually【小题24】A.hopeB.believeC.promiseD.trust【小题25】A.stood forB.looked forC.cared forD.made for【小题26】A.happinessB.crueltyC.selfishnessD.divorce【小题27】A.gotB.tookC.satD.seated【小题28】A.reachedB.satC.arrivedD.went【小题29】A.accountB.recordC.writingD.paper【小题30】A.commonB.excitingC.mistakenD.right【小题31】A.So B.AndC.ButD.Then【小题32】A.letterB.sheetC.messageD.schoolwork【小题33】A.wordB.articleC.phraseD.sentence【小题34】A.threwB.took C.handedD.picked【小题35】A.whichB.as ifC.whatD.when【小题36】A.reached forB.hunted forC.kept offD.searched for【小题37】A.facesB.eyesC.headD.nose【小题38】A.bothB.neitherC.eitherD.none【小题39】A.reuniteB.uniteC.satisfyD.keep【小题40】A.linedB.coloredC.writtenD.covered
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号由于您的浏览器禁用了javascript,无法正常使用本网站功能,
其它关键字
※内容繁转简,有怪异处请告知QAQ※作为一名已对著上天发过誓遵守医德的优秀医疗人员,深海光流对於自己未来的职业规划包含了∶整洁的医疗场地、专业的医疗器材、以及配合而好服务的病人甲乙丙。然而梦想是美好的,现实是残酷的,人生……是不会按照计画走的。──不仅如此,有时候命运反而会宛如疯狂失速的法拉利一般用一个小时四百公里的速度将人生一路拖向与理想完全背道而驰的方向。**「那麽那边那些就麻烦你了,深海光流。」穿著黑色西装头戴绅士帽,看起来大约只有十岁左右的小男孩颇绅士地说道,只是嘴上勾著的弧度莫名让人想到鬼畜二字,「只要把活的捡起来医就好,死掉的废物我会派人埋起来的,不用担心。」「……」听说那边那群是未来义大利最大黑手党蛤蜊……彭格列家族的首领以及其下一众守护者,随便埋了真的大丈夫?深海光流表面波澜不惊实则内心纠结万分。**「深、深海桑是用药物治疗?」据说是新彭格列BOSS,但怎麽看也不像海底生物、反而像是可爱动物区兔子的棕发少年惊奇道。「……这样,不对吗?」面瘫的深海光流小姐决定不计较外行人对自己专业的质疑。「不,没有啦,」棕毛的兔子少年像是感到羞赧地低下了头,不好意思道,「只是习惯受伤就用火炎烧一烧就好了,这麽正常的上药反而不习惯呢……」「……」深海光流淡定依旧,当下决定下班前给自己配一副安神药,压压惊。**「喂──!渣宰──!」银发男人挥舞著装在义肢上的长剑,用震耳欲聋的大嗓门吼著,「所以我说了,浑蛋BOSS只要三分熟高级牛排口味的药啊,快点配出来给我不然宰了喂──!」「……」所以我说,那个像是因为药太苦所以要医生把药换成糖果味的任性小孩一样的恶质病患,真的是全义大利黑手党闻风丧胆的暗杀组织瓦利亚的首领?深海光流面无表情,心里默默思考从医疗人员转职成杀手,再拿一把冲.锋.枪崩了在场彭格列诸君的可能有多大。……哦,这机率简直和彭格列全体转职成冷艳高贵狂霸J酷炫威武耪ㄌ斓暮谑值骋谎螬ぉ──水产家族你们敢不敢正常一点!**对漫画最後Reborn扬言将组成的新?彭格列有所期待才生出来的故事脑洞略大→→) 主线为深海光流小姐、一个虽然颜面神经长期瘫痪但三观顶好的密医妹子,在义大利的黑手党学校行(崩)医(坏)救(三)人(观)的温馨成长故事。时间线在漫画剧情结束一年後,设定大概是新彭格列的一众气象灾害、随他们的首领一同前往义大利黑手党学校深造;也就是泽田纲吉高一的时间点,当时深海光流十七岁,Reborn等婴儿逐渐解除诅咒。 / 阅前须注意事项 / ※全文将按照作者各种脑洞与吐嘈发展※作者脑洞清奇,私设奇多※尽量不崩角,还是崩了的话很抱歉(?;ω;`)※言的那个情是友情※正文→→全员欢乐向无CP;欢迎各位自行脑补CP(喂※正文剧情逗比欢脱,番外剧情超脱常理,以及番外可能有CP※皆可接受便可尝试入内观赏,然後欢迎留言催稿!(*@A*)/QQ群号: 加入大概可以即时收到更新通知,以及一些与文章相关的图片(然并卵
内容标签:
搜索关键字:主角:深海光流,彭格列众 ┃ 配角:瓦利亚众,西蒙家族,黑曜众,米鲁菲欧雷众,彩虹众,自创角们 ┃ 其它:家庭教师Reborn,黑手党,非战斗人员
文章基本信息
文章类型:
衍生-言情-架空历史-东方衍生
作品视角:女主
作品风格:轻松
所属系列:
我大家教可再战五百年
文章进度:连载中
全文字数:400628字
是否出版:
尚未出版()
签约状态:
作品简评:
尚无任何作品简评
[爱她就炸她霸王票]
支持手机扫描二维码阅读
wap读点击:
晋江APP→右上角人头→右上角小框
[家教]前方高能非战斗人员死不撤离
[收藏此文章]&[下载]&
[推荐给朋友]
[灌溉营养液]
地雷(100点)
手榴弹(地雷×5)
火箭炮(地雷×10)
浅水炸弹(地雷×50)
深水鱼雷(地雷×100)
个深水鱼雷(自行填写数量)
First Semester/新生入W的我
不是不够聪明,是敌人太狡猾啊!
面对这种要是不成功就叫你去死的鬼畜,实在没有太多的选择
两人的对话让泽田纲吉有一瞬间开始怀疑人生
黑手党的品质,非洲大草原的生态。
「如果真的认真考虑适性,那我应该左转隔壁医学院才对吧?」
那么,就努力让她记得你们吧
要是真的认识了他们,人生好像会就此迈向完全不可预期的未知方向
深海之中光波流转,其实这是一个很美的名字。
「大晚上的,还让不让人好好睡觉了?」
「现在能让我睡了吗?」
最美的卡萨布兰卡
「青梅竹马闹别扭了怎么办,在线等,急。」「不,看起来一点也不着急吧。」
社团于她就如同云雀恭弥……她是说,如浮云。
【不好意思,这不是我掉的面瘫哦。 】Order.01- 一切都要从那乱飞的火箭炮说起……
「学长应该要展现一下身为前辈的风范吧?」
【不好意思,这不是我掉的面瘫哦。】Order.02-所以我说那个健康检查?
虽然很同情泽田等人,但深海光流也没什么办法拯救他们饱受伤害的胃。
「同理可证,衰也可以有很多不同的型态。」
「因为坑的总是别人吧?」「要这么说也是没错的。」
「总之事情圆满落幕真的是太好了。」「这样算是圆满吗……?」
过节最重要的是和家人团聚。
幸运女神是亲妈?
不听医嘱的病人最讨厌了
女孩们的约会,男宾请自觉止步
黑川花是正常的女孩,却有两个非常的朋友。
「有些时候不受点伤人是不会长进的。」「这句话由身为医生的来说很奇怪喔,深海桑。」