这句半转翻针 英文怎么说麼翻

请问一下这句英文要怎么翻阿 - 怎么办? - 怎么治?
takeshin 提问:
请问一下这句英文要怎么翻阿
I am the principal investigator of a pilot study being conducted in a university hospital to evaluate checklist compliance. 更多: &
Hagai L 回答:
I am the principal investigator of a pilot study being conducted in a university hospital to evaluate compliance checklist.首先先了解这是一个有关医学的句子principal investigator : 研究主持人pilot study : 先导性临床试验university hospital : 大学附设医院应该是 compliance checklist : 这里称为&合作度量表& 整句翻译为我在一家大学附设医院里担任先导性临床试验的主持人并负责合作度量表的评估工作
mich und das medizinische W&rterbuch
最新问题:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
CopyRight & 2018
All Rights Reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这个句子英文怎么翻比较地道?“我十分看好贵公司所在的行业,我认为贵公司十分重视人才,而且这项工作很适合我,相信自己一定能做好.” 请翻译成地道的英语,谢绝机器翻译.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
optimistic [,ɔpti'mistik] adj.乐观的;乐观主义的(也有看好的意思)be optimistic 保持乐观(心态);看好的attaches great importance to talents高度重视人才be suitable for sb.适合某人翻译:"I was ver...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
啦啊啦啦啦啦
i think the line you're in has a very promissing future,and i believe you understand the importance of talents to a company.This job suits me.i believe i can do it well.
i have a high regard of
the industry your company focuses on and i have come to know that you company values capable people. i believe i am suitable for this job and i will do my best to strive for excellence
"I was very optimistic about your company in the industry, I think your company attaches great importance to talents, and this work is very suitable for me, I believe that I can do it well."
我已经做了很多的展会翻译。 我,是一个translater的许多展览。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这句翻成英文怎么翻我们和贵公司的协议已经到期,希望能续签 英文怎么说?百度翻译我也会的,有没有专业一点的答案
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
the agreement between us has expired ,we hope we can renew it .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We and your company's agreement has matured, the hope can renew
We and your agreement has expired, hope to renew
Our agreement/contract has expired but we hope to renew.
扫描下载二维码已解决问题
这句英语怎么翻?第一个单词就不认识.请阿里巴巴生意经的高手、专家们帮忙看下
浏览次数:379
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
纺织面料的耐磨损标准测试方法(Wyzenbeek)也就是威士伯测试翻译为:Wyzenbeek:201&000&Double&Rubs(cotton&duck)&威士伯测试:201000双搓(棉粗布)===供朋友参考。要是不对,烦请短信告知。谢谢。&SORRY,我弄错了。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok翻译一个句子尽管生病了,他还是很早就去上班了.把这句话翻译成英文.要用in spite of……句型.怎么翻译,求老师指
翻译一个句子尽管生病了,他还是很早就去上班了.把这句话翻译成英文.要用in spite of……句型.怎么翻译,求老师指导.
In spite of being sick,he still went to work early.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《翻译一个句子尽管生病了,他还是很早就去上班了.把这句话翻译成英文.要用in spite of……句型.怎么翻译,求老师指》相关的作业问题
The meaning of life lies in the process,as for the ending,just let it be.
Although he is ill,he goes to work very early.可以用一般过去时:He was ill,but he went to work very early.
seeing this picture,i feel very sad.these animals are very pitiful.
I believe that true happy is very simple,healthy happy life is enough
8 years for a girl is what the concept,but I chose to wait for him
was, seen to play
顶真,写出了舞台内容的丰富与天地间万事万物的戏剧性
Man can have nothing but his career,women can have nothing but a good man1楼的英语比较准确.his career.3楼的法语是楼主的本意.l'homme ne peut pas avoir rien du tout sans avoir l'av
I give you this saving box as gift which symbolizes you can become richer.It may be not priceless,but I don't care if you like it ,I 'd just like to say "Happy
Can I ask a question other than this topic?I like movies,especially American plays.Can you pls recommend me some of your favorites?Will you teach the First-year
你好,很高兴为你解答翻译为:when you think you are looking at someone, you can't escape the fact that you are being looked at.希望对你有帮助
楼上那个机器翻译的.The batch of cargo is packaged and transported by the German transportation company and the other companies,with the customs procedures be handled at
Today,I would like to introduce a friend of mine.
Not really terrible culture ,especially a group of illiterate people together to talk about culture 我老爸是英语教师我找他翻译的,一定对
计利当计天下利 求名当求万世名 Take the public interests into account.Seek the popular honor with immortality.
湖水很清,清得像一面镜子能映出人影.
1.Do drink the orange juice.加do 是为了表示强调,也可以不要.2、What color is Nancy's book?3、Where's her pen?
揭露语言学习方法}

我要回帖

更多关于 维宏切割头英文怎么翻 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信