回答数:17浏览数:
要怎样做英语的完形填空才有很高的正确率?
&提问时间: 15:28:37
最佳答案此答案已被选择为最佳答案,但并不代表问吧支持或赞同其观点
回答:级别:五年级 11:01:03来自:广东省肇庆市
主题:完型填空
完型填空是一卷难度最大的题。它集阅读理解、语法、词法、句法于一体。是考查语言综合运用的能力的一道题。
解题的方法第一要带着空,通读文章,搞清事件发生的背景就行。如是在学校还是在家里或某个公共场合讲的是主人公的经历,还是观点、看法。或整篇文章是说明文体的。
然后要将这篇300字左右的文章进行一下段落之间的逻辑关系的分析(与阅读的文章分析基本相同)。然后进行填空的选择,此时要注意利用上下文及段落和语句的逻辑关系,也就是语境来进行推敲选择。同时要考虑要填空的句子主谓语的搭配,和动、宾及名词和形容词的搭配。这就需要我们有很坚实的语法、词法的知识。
同时要能够通过文章的语言描述对人物事件在时间、空间、位置、趋向关系的正确体会,从而确认一些介、副虚词的选择。另外要注意句中过渡关联词语的作用,是并列(类同)还是转折(相反)。这都能够决定你的选择是否正确。总而言之,词汇的变异很少通过它们语意上的细微差异来考查,多数是通过这些同意词的不同用法来考查。
这就需要我们能够熟练掌握所学单词的搭配。就这一点来讲,考前将学过的词组搭配(主谓、动宾、名形、动介、动副短语)熟读熟记是非常必要的。完成选项之后将小文带上填空读一遍,体会语篇,这不仅是答题的一个环节,同时也是平时练习当中必不可少的一个步骤。平时练习可将小文读数遍,强化记忆所填入的词汇。很有助于掌握类似完型填空的解题方法。
完型填空练习能有效地培养和考察学生英语知识的综合运用能力,要求学生选出最佳答案,使补足后的短文意思通顺,前后连贯,结构完整。在完型填空练习中常常出现这样或那样的错误,我总结原因有:学生不易抓住文章的主题进行逻辑判断,不易理出文章的结构脉络;忽视首句提示,或对首句句意把握不准,以致对理解整篇文章产生误导作用;有些学生把完型填空题当作单项选择填空题来做,形成解题方法的失误;完型填空限时训练不够,以致影响答题时间和效果,等等。
我们总结出完型填空解题训练中应注意以下几点。?
1.坚持语篇完型词义,在具体的语境中选择最佳答案。近三年的NMET完型填空,都要通过对语篇主题和文章结构的总体把握,根据文章内容整体推理判断来确定答案,即“词不离句,句不离文”,孤立地看待某个句子和选项,都无法正确进行选择。?
2.重视完型填空的首句提示作用,以及首尾呼应对理解整篇文章的重要作用。?
3.完型填空命题与问题设置的主导因素是阅读理解问题,对上下文的理解是选出正确答案的关键,故理解把握上下文的逻辑关系是平时进行训练的关键。?
4.重视限时训练,提高完型填空答题效率
参考资料:
提问者对答案的评价:
谢谢大家的帮助,谢谢你的资料~
回答:级别:六年级 15:53:32来自:安徽省毫州市
我的完形填空每次考试都不错,但是没有什么诀窍。
我总是拿到题目就做,并不是像一些指导书说的要通读一遍,对于题目中的选项,要仔细推敲,联系英语习俗和语境,这一点是很重要的,因为英语的习惯不同于汉语,而我们常常按照汉语的习惯做题,这是一大忌。而要锻炼英语语境的练习,则要多读一些英语文章,课文中的远远不够,要扩大自己的阅读范围。
回答:级别:幼儿园 16:17:32来自:IANA
以下是我对完型题的一点理解和建议,希望你能有所启发
1.关于完型,最重要的是理解全文主旨.但我们有时却读不懂,我认为首先是词汇量不够,但有些词确实不在大纲要求范围内,而又很关键,那么,这就需要我们大胆的猜了!当然,也要联系全文--这是针对一些理解性空的.
2.然后,又有一些空是考察大家的积累量的,比如词组和固定句式,只要你记住了,就绝对没问题
3.其次,也有一些空考察的是对语法的理解,应用.像动词的几种时态,名词形容词副词的转化等,也要联系语境
1.课外留心
记忆和掌握:课文中出现的词组,黑体单词,固定句式和重点句子,我希望你能用不同符号标记下来.这样做是为了方便你在读课文时能对他们给予注意,更重要的是能一边记忆一边掌握--因为他们是在课文这个环境中的
2.考场手段
连蒙带&抄&:注意!我可不是要你看别人的卷子,而是在题目所给你的原文中找答案.因为文章中难免会有相似的句子,就难免会有和答案相似的短句,这样抄上大都不会错(我遇到过好几次)如果实在是不知怎么选,那就选你不认识的单词,不过这个方法准确性很低,再有就是选D选项,难题的答案都喜欢放在很隐蔽的地方,就赌一下吧
回答:级别:幼儿园 18:55:15来自:山东省临沂市
按汉语习惯做题也不是不可取的,如在嘴上的笑容用介词on,汉语与英语不同你让专家说他也说不出几个。不管怎么样为了得分,不会填了用汉语式思维又何妨。我认为,做完型填空要读三遍1略读2选择答案3主要做不会的
回答:级别:幼儿园 19:12:05来自:河北省
首先通读全文一遍,其次应当注意首段首句,因为它会给出大意及时态。再就是要多做题。我们一轮复习时搞过专项练习,结果我们大部分同学都可以做到只错三个或更少。够牛吧。
回答:级别:幼儿园 10:19:12来自:河北省石家庄市
我同意楼上多做题的建议.
回答:级别:幼儿园 10:25:29来自:江西省上饶市
拿着笔乱钩就是了
回答:级别:幼儿园 10:46:57来自:安徽省亳州市
我认为只要多读英语文章,找感觉就行了。
回答:级别:幼儿园 15:21:46来自:湖南省衡阳市
回答:级别:幼儿园 15:26:16来自:湖北省恩施市
每天坚持做一篇完形填空,对自己做错的题要反复琢磨,搞不懂的就问老师。
回答:级别:幼儿园 18:34:30来自:APNIC
做完形填空必备技能:1.先流览一遍.2.做.3.复查.
回答:级别:五年级 19:41:18来自:辽宁省
平时多读一些英文原版文章
回答:级别:幼儿园 20:16:36来自:安徽省亳州市
回答:级别:大四 12:40:38来自:辽宁省沈阳市
其实做完型填空就是依靠感觉和细心(有很多题是靠上下文来做的),当然前提是你得有一定的语言功底,这语言功底就要在平日里多读些地道的英文继而培养一个非常好的语感就OK了.
回答:级别:三年级 06:00:28来自:天津市
通读全文,领会大意
前后照应,逐个攻破
先易后难,迂回解题
再读全文,推敲答案
总回答数17,每页15条,当前第1页,共2页
同类疑难问题
最新热点问题完形填空_专四完形填空真题_英语专业四级完形填空_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
IV、 完型填空(Part IV: Cloze)
1、 测试要求:
(a)能在全面理解所给短文内容的基础上,选择一个最佳答案使短文意思和结构恢复完整。
(b)考试时间10分钟。
2、测试形式:
本部分采用多项选择题。在一篇约250个单词、题材熟练难度中等的短文中留出10个空白,每个空白为一题,要求学生从所给的词库中选择最佳答案。
3、测试目的:
测试学生的综合语言知识和技能。
最新公开课用户名:密码:
统一服务热线:400-606-799777
>>>浙江金华2016中考试题英语卷(解析版)
该文档不支持在线预览
资料类别:&&/
所属版本:&&通用
所属地区:&&浙江
上传时间:&&
下载次数:&&30 次
资料类型:&&历年中考题
上传人:&&UldS****@sina.com
文档大小:825KB &&&& 所需点数:0点下载此资源需要登录并付出&0&点,
资料概述与简介
其他相关资源
网校通请直接输入用户名密码登录。
个人用户请用邮箱登录。
*邮箱地址:
将做为“个人用户”登录本网站时的“用户名”
<font color="#~16个字符,包括字母、数字、特殊符号,区分大小写
*确认密码:
电话号码:请将这篇完形填空翻译成中文。_百度知道
请将这篇完形填空翻译成中文。
我有更好的答案
我们已经在澳洲第三天了。我们在这里过得很愉快。 澳洲是全世界第六大的国家。这里的东西多得我不可能全部告诉你。悉尼是澳洲其中一个最美丽的城市。在他们的房屋旁有好多大树和五颜六色的花朵,他们看起来非常漂亮。
采纳率:92%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
完形填空的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
高三英语完形填空
2013 高考英语选择题的规律和方法一、 找共同点。 比如说有一道题的选项有四个: A.study B.to study C.learning D.to read 可以看出,其中的 study 有两个;其中的不定式也有两个。所以两个显著特点集于一身的 to study 的 选择可能性就十分的大。 二、 找矛盾点(适用于单选) 。 比如一道题问: 下列关于密度的说法中,错误的是: 其中,有两个这样的选项: B.质量相同,体积大的物体密度小。 D.质量相同,体积大的物体密度大。 这就可以看出,一定其中有一个是错误的――唉,你别笑!有很多的题中,都会有矛盾的地方。只 要找出矛盾,再蒙的几率就大多了。 三、 培养D蒙感‖ 这个所谓D蒙感‖, 就是这蒙题的感觉。 因为不可能一面卷子上你一道题也不会做 (当然也有例外) , 你也有很大可能有不会做的题。这时,就要看蒙题的感觉了。所有考试的人都知道,选择题中选择 B、C 选项的占绝大多数。所以遇到不会的题,就往 B、C 上靠,几率会大一点。 五题中不能都选同一个选项 如都选 AAAAA,BBBBB CCCCC, DDDDD 一般有三个字母组成 如 AAACD BCCAA DABCD 一、单选: 1.none no nothing nobody 选 none, anthing nothing……选 nothing 2.非谓语选 ed 或 ing 看主动被动 doing 前有人称代词宾格,物主代词所有格的对 3 冠词选几个选项的交集 A、a the B a 不填 C 不填 the D a a 就选 A 如果只有一个空就选 a 4 时态也先交集原则,然后有过去进行选,没就选一般过去 或者 have been doing 5 动词短语也是交集,还是选不出来就选 C 6 情态动词选 can could。 Shall 有法律文件的命令威胁警告语气 7 虚拟语气过去时间为主 had done 或 would have done should, would……选 should 或不填, done be 8 名词从句选 what 定语从句选 where 状语从句 when before while 然而尽管 9It‘s 开头选 that 看看 It‘s,that 去掉后剩余部分能否组成一句话,能就对了 10 倒装句选部分倒装 : 主语前有助动词, 主语后有真正的动词 主语在中间的: did sb do can sb do 11 选项有 to, to be ,to have 的要选 12 动词原形+and/or/otherwise+will do 的要注意 尤其是后面那个 will do 很重要 , 选动词原形为主 13 时间条件状语从句中 主句将来时态,从句现在时态 即主将从现 14It, one, the one, that 选 it 为主 that 可以指不可数 15So+形容词+a/an+名词 such+a/an+形容词+名词 16 介词 beyond,with 是关键 二、完型填空 选最常见的词 感情词选文中出现过的 动词选最短的。 三、阅读理解 三短一长选长 三长一短选短 一样长选 C 一样短选 B 有绝对化的不选 有废话的选 @答案项中有绝对语气词的一般不是正确答案项。 这些语气词有: must, always, never, the most, all, only, have to, any, no, very completely, , hardly 等。 @选项中含有不十分肯定的语气词一般是正确答案项。 这些语气词有: can, could, may, should, usually, might, most, more or less, relatively, be likely to, possible, whether or, not necessarily @选项中照抄原文的一般不是答案项,而同义替换的一般是选项 @选项中表达意义较具体的、 肤浅的一般不是答案项, 而概括性的、 抽象的、 含义深刻的是答案项。 @选项中较符合常识的,易明白的一般不是选项;而似乎不太合理,一时较难理解的往往正确 阅读中的干扰项的补充问题 细节题干扰项特点: 1、与原句内容相反; 2、与原文内容一半相同一半不同; 3、与原句内容相似但过于绝对化。 4、原文中根本没提到 主旨大意题干扰项特点: 1、虽覆盖全文意思,但显得太笼统; 2、其内容太窄,不能覆盖全文内容,只是文章内容的一部分,或只是文章内容的一个细枝未节; 3、与文章内容毫不相干,或与文章内容相悖。 逻辑推理题干扰项特点: 1、不是在文章事实或上下文逻辑基础上进行推理而得出了观点。 2、虽然可以以文章提供的事实或内在逻辑为基础进行推理,但推理过头,概括过度 四、短文填词 动词要+d,ed 或者+s,es ,或者 +ing 名词要注意单复数,不可数 代词要注意 it,them ,which, 连词 and but what if whether 介词的固定搭配 形容词修饰名词 副词修饰动词 还有比较级最高级 better more than 五 书面表达: 要点一定要齐全,字迹一定要工整 学会使用连接词连接句子如: firstly ,in adition ,whats more, moreover, the contrary, the other hand on on in a word, as a matter of fact,frankly speaking 等等 要注意使用高级句式结构如: 定语从句 强调句 , 倒装句子, 独立主格结构分词表伴随, 被动语态 it 做形式主语等 建议最好是花时间记忆一些自己喜欢的句子。 写这个的主要原因是想让一部分学习不太好的同学有一些自信;遇到不会题的同学有机会得到更 高的分数从而达到自己的目标。不要过分依赖这个蒙题技巧。 (毕竟我也不是成天到晚研究它的) 。擒贼先擒王:主旨题、写作目的题吴军答题密码方法一:找中心句 第一段首、末句(一段末出现转折) 二段一句、二句(二段对一段进行总结或否定) 尾段首末句, 90%在末句 有汉语标注的地方!【2012 全国新课标卷 B 篇】 Honey(蜂蜜)from the African forest is not only a kind of natural sugar, it is also delicious. Most people, and many animals, like eating it. However, the only way for them to get that honey is to find a wild bees&#39; nest(巢)and take the honey from it. Often, these nests are high up in trees, and it is difficult to find them. In parts of Africa, though, people and animals looking for honey have a strange and unexpected helper 一 a little bird called a honey guide. The honey guide does not actually like honey, but it does like the wax (蜂蜡) in the beehives (蜂房). The little bird cannot reach this wax, which is deep inside the bees‘ nest. So, when it finds a suitable nest, it looks for someone to help it. The honey guide gives a loud cry that attracts the attention of both passing animals and people. Once it has their attention, it flies through the forest, waiting from time to time for the curious animal or person as it leads them to the nest. When they finally arrive at the nest, the follower reaches in to get at the delicious honey as the bird patiently waits and watches. Some of the honey, and the wax, always falls to the ground, and this is when the honey guide takes its share. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------63. What can be the best title for the text? A. Wild Bees C. Beekeeping in Africa B. Wax and Honey D. Honey-Lover&#39;s Helper表转折和因果处:but, yet, however, instead,today,now,Although,so, therefore,thus, as a result, because(since,as,for), one of the reasons was……, The results are……It was a village in India. The people were poor. However, they were not unhappy. After all , their forefathers had lived in the same way for centuries. Then one day, some visitors from the city arrived . They told the villagers there were some people elsewhere who liked to eat frog‘s legs. However, they did not have enough frogs of their own, and so they wanted to buy frogs from other places. This seemed like money for nothing . There were millions of frogs in the fields around, and they were no use to the villagers. All they had to do was catch them . Agreement was reached, and the children were sent into the fields to catch frogs. Every week a truck arrived to collect the catch and hand over the money. For the first time ,the people were able to dream of a better future. But the dream didn‘t last long. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------From Paragragh 1 we learn that the villagers A.worked very hard for centuries C.were poor but somewhat content 【2012 全国新课标 D 篇】 Grown-ups are often surprised by how well they remember something they learned as children but have never practiced still swim as well as ever since. A man when he gets back who has not had a chance to go swimming for years can in the water. He can get on a bicycle after many years and still ride away. He can play catch and hit a ball as well as his son. A mother who has not thought about the words for years can teach her daughter the poem that begins &Twinkle, twinkle, little star&。remember the story of Cinderella or Goldilocks and the Three Bears. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------67. What is the main idea of paragraph 1? A. People remember well what they learned in childhood. B. Children have a better memory than grown-ups. C. Poem reading is a good way to learn words. D. Stories for children are easy to remember. .B.dreamed of having a better life D.lived a different life from their forefathers【2012 重庆卷 E 篇】 In his 1930 essay DEconomic Possibilities for Our Grandchildren D, John Keynes, economist, rewrote that human needs fall into two classes: absolute needs ,which are indeed what other have , and relative needs ,which make us feel superior to our fellows. He thought although relative needs may indeed be insatiable (无止境的) this is not true of absolute. Keynes was surely correct that only a small part of total spending id decided by the super- iority He was greatly mistaken, however, in seeing this derive as the only source of demands Decisions to spend are also driven by ideas of quality which can influence the den almost all goods, including even basic goods like food. When a couple goes out for an dinner, for example, the thought of feeling superior to others probably never comes to them. The goal is to share a special meal that stands out from other meals. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------75.The author of the passage argues that ______. A. absolute needs have no limits B. demands for quality are not insatiable C. human desires influence ideas of quality D. relative needs decide most of our spending 【2012 陕西卷 C 篇】 Eating too much fatty food, exercising too little and smoking can raise your future risk of heart disease. But there is another factor that can cause your heart problems more immediately: the air you breathe. Previous studies have linked high exposure (暴露)to environmental pollution to an increased risk of heart problem, but two analyses now show that poor air quality can lead to heart attack or stroke (中风) within as little as a few hours after exposure. In one review of the research, scientists found that people exposed to high levels of pollutants (污染物) were up to 5% more likely to suffer a heart attack within days of exposure than those with lower exposure. A separate study of stroke patients showed that even air that the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers to be of Dmoderate‖ (良好)quality and relatively safe for our health can raise the risk of stroke as much as 34% within 12 to 14 hours of exposure. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------53. The text mainly discusses the relationship between A. heart problems and air quality C. heart problems and smoking .B. heart problems and exercising D. heart problems and fatty food写作目的题秘诀 13:广告文体写作目的题一般用advertise!【2012 重庆卷 B 篇】Top lists are lecturing people on everything from&100 books to read &. Aren&#39;t you just tired of being told what to do with your time? Now you have a list to end all lists! Take a look at the following two examples from the list of &101 things not to do&: …… Go to See the Mona Lisa? There must be something about the mysterious(神秘的)smile. The 6 million people who the lady in the Louvre every year can‘t all be wrong after all. But they can be quite and standing in front of you, holding up their cameras to prevent you from seeing anything. In fact hard for you to see the painting clearly because you have to stay away from it for security read. After queuing for hours, many tourists can remain in front of the painting only for 15 seconds most. So, still long to see the Mona Lisa? If you want to find out more about the list, read 101 Tings NOT to Do Before You Die. Visit www.not2dobeforeidie.co.uk and buy the book at a 20% discount. 63. What is the main purpose of the passage? A. To advertise a book C. To comment on popular lists B. To introduce a website D. To recommend tourist activities.写作目的题秘诀 17:一般说明文写作目的题常用 【2012 浙江卷 C 篇】inform!There will always be conflict in schools, but that doesn&#39;t mean there needs to be violence. After students in Atlanta started a conflict resolution program, according to Educators for Social Responsibility, &64 percent of the teachers reported less physical viole 75 percent of the teachers reported an increase in and 92 percent of the students felt better about themselves&. Learning to resolve conflicts can help students deal with friends,. teachers. parents, bosses, and coworkers. In that way, conflict resolution is a basic life skill that should be taught in schools across the country. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------54. The writer‘s purpose for writing this article is to_______. A. complain about problems in school education B. teach students different strategies for school life C. advocate teaching conflict management in schools D. inform teachers of the latest studies on school violence But 后面 violence 是重心!写作目的题秘诀 18:新闻报道写作目的题常用report!【2012 全国 II 卷 D 篇】ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia - One of the world&#39;s most famous fossils (化石) the 3.2 million-year-old Lucy skeleton ( 骨骼 ) unearthed in Ethiopia in 1974 - will go on an exhibition tour abroad for the first time in the United States, officials said Tuesday. Even the Ethiopian public has only seen Lucy twice. The Lucy on exhibition at the Ethiopian National Museum in the capital. Addis Ababa is a replica while the real remains are usually locked in a secret storeroom. A team from the Museum of National Service in to U.S. tour. Texas spent four years disscusing with the Ethiopians for the U.S. tour. Which will start in Houston next September. &Ethiopia&#39;s rich culture of both the past and today, is one of the best kept secrets in the world,&said Joel Bartsch, director of the Houston museum. The six-year tour will also go to Washington, New York. Denver and Chicago. Officials said six other U.S. cities may be on the tour. But they said plans had not yet been worked out. Traveling with Lucy will be 190 other fossils. Lucy, her name taken from a Beatles song that played in a camp the night of her discovery, is part of the skeleton of what was once a 3?-foot-ball ape-man (猿人). ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------53. The author writes this text mainly to _ A. introduce a few U.S. museums C. discuss the value of an ape-man _. B. describe some research work D. report a coming event阅读出题点与细节题吴军答题法则秘诀 9:找到信息点后核对选项,发现照抄原文的不是答案,同义替换的通常是答案,有时结 合答案特征,发现的更快! Tanni‘s enduring success had been part motivation(动机), part preparation, DThe training I do that enables me to be a good sprinter(短跑运动员) enables me to be good at a marathon too. I train 50 weeks of the year and that keeps me prepared for whatever distance I want to race…. I am still competing at a very high lever, but as I get older things get harder and I want to retire before I fall apart.‖ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------58. The underlined word Dthat‖ in the 5th paragraph refers to _______. (此题容易错选 A ,但正确答案是 C ,怎样避开陷阱?) A. fifty weeks‘ training C. training almost every day B. being a good sprinter D. part motivation and part preparation阅读文章结构、题材与推论题吴军突破秘诀推论题秘诀 3: 没有中心句(中心词四选项都有) ,尾段也没有核对点,则找出题点核对!【2012 福建卷 B 篇】 At exactly eleven Sir Percival knocked and entered, with anxiety and worry in every line of his face. This meeting would decide his future life,and he obviously knew it. &You may wonder, Sir Percival,‘‘ said Laura calmly, Dif I am going to ask to be released (免除)from my promise to marry you. I am not going to ask this. I respect my father&#39;s wishes too much.D 处是出题核对点! His face relaxed a little, but one of his feet kept beating the carpet. &No, if we are going to withdraw.(退出)from our planned marriage, it will be because of your wish, not mine. 汉语标注 DMine?‖ he said in great surprise. DWhat reason could I have for withdrawing?‘ &A reason that is very hard to tell you,& she answered. &There is a change in me. ‖ His face went so pale that even his lips lost their color. He turned his head to one side. &What change?& he asked, trying to appear calm. D When the promise was made two years ago, ‖ she said, my love did not belong to anyone. Will you forgive me, Sir Percival, if I tell you that it now belongs to another person?‖ DI wish you to understand, D Laura continued, Dthat I will never see this person again, and that if you leave me, you only allow mc to remain a single woman for the rest of my life. All I ask is that you forgive mc and keep my secret.& ?I will do both those things, D he said. Then he looked at Laura, as if he was waiting to hear more. &I think I have said enough to give you reason to withdraw from our marriage, D she added quietly. D No. You have said enough to make it the dearest wish of my life to marry you, D he said. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------61. We can learn from the passage that .A. Laura had once promised to marry Percival B. Laura&#39;s father wished to end her marriage C. Percival had been married to Laura for two years D. Percival asked to be released from the marriage 文章取材题秘诀 5: 若首段有小括号,里面有新华,搜狐,网易,新浪,路透,BBC 等提示,如(XINHUA NET),或每段首句有具体时间信息点,则选项一定与 news 有关! 【2012 辽宁卷 C 篇】 If Confucius(孔子)were still alive today and could celebrate his September 28 birthday with a big cake, there would be a lot of candles.He‘d need a fan or a strong wind to help him put them out. While many people in China will remember Confucius on his special day, few people in the United States will give him a passing thought. It‘s nothing personal. Most Americans don‘t even remember the birthdays of their own national heroes. But this doesn‘t mean that Americans don‘t care about Confucius. In many ways he has become a bridge that foreigners must cross if they want to reach a deeper understanding of China. In the past two decades, the Chinese studies programs have gained huge popularity in Western universities. More recently, the Chinese government has set up Confucius Institutes in more than 80 countries. These schools teach both Chinese language and culture. The main courses of Chinese culture usually included Chinese art, history and philosophy (哲学) .Some social scientists suggest that Westerners should take advantages of the ancient Chinese wisdom to make up for the drawbacks of Westerners philosophy. Students in the United States, at the same time, are racing to learn Chinese. So they will be ready for life in a world where China is an equal power with the United States. Businessmen who hope to make money in China are reading books about Confucius to understand their Chinese customers. So the old thinker‘s ideas are still alive and well. Today China attracts the West more than ever, and it will need more teachers to introduce Confucius and Chinese culture to the West. As for the old thinker, he will not soon be forgotten by people in the West, even if his birthday is. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------67. The passage is likely to appear in ___________. A. a biography C.a newspaper B. a history paper D. a philosophy textbook文章取材题秘诀 6:文章首尾句看是否有关键信息点,比如 book,可能是书的前言或简介,若有 价格,与钱有关或访问某网站,则可能是广告(advertisement)! 【2010 湖北卷 C 篇】 This brief book is aimed at high school students , but speaks to anyone learning at any stage of life. Its formal ,serious style closely matches its content ,a school-masterly book on schooling .The author , W .H . Armstrong ,starts with the basics : reading and writing . In his opinion , reading doesn‘t just mean recognizing ea it means taking in the information,digesting it and incorporating it into oneself just as one digests a sandwich and makes it a part of himself .The goal is to bring the information back to life , not just to treat it as dead facts on paper from dead trees . Reading and writing cannot be completely separa in fact ,the aim of reading is to express the information you have got from the text .I‘ve seen it again and again :some-one who can‘t express an idea after reading a text is just as ineffective as someone who hasn‘t read it at all. Only a third of the book remains after that discussion ,which Armstrong devotes to specific tips for studying languages ,math , science and history . He generally handles these topics thoroughly(透彻地) and equally ,except for some weakness in the science and math sections and a bit too much passion(激情) regarding history to his students , that was a hundred times more than my history teachers ever got across .To my disappointment , in this part of the book he ignores the arts .As a matter of fact ,they demand all the concentration and study that math and science do,though the study differs slightly in kind .Although it‘s commonly believed that the arts can only be naturally acquired ,actually ,learning the arts is no more natural than learning French or mathematics. My other comment is that the text aged. The first edition apparently dates to the 1960s―none of the references(参考文献)seem newer than the late 1950s. As a computer age. These are small points, though, and don‘t affect the main discussion. I recommend it to any student and any teacher, including the self-taught student. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------66. This passage can be classified as________. A. an advertisement C. a feature story B. a book review D. A news report result, the discussion misses the entire【2012 北京卷 A 篇】 The Basics of Math―Made Clear Basic Math introduces students to the basic concepts of mathematics, as well as the fundamentals of more tricky areas. These 30 fantastic lectures are designed to provide students with an understanding of arithmetic and to prepare them for Algebra(代数) and beyond. The lessons in Basic Math cover every basic aspect of arithmetic. They also look into exponents(指数), the order of operations, and square roots. In addition to learning how to perform various mathematical operations, students discover why these operations work, how a particular mathematical topic relates to other branches of mathematics, and how these operations can be used practically. Basic Math starts from the relatively easier concepts and gradually moves on to the more troublesome ones, so as to allow for steady and sure understanding of the material by students. The lectures offer students the chance to Dmake sense‖ of mathematical knowledge that may have seemed so frightening. They also help students prepare for college mathematics and overcome their anxiety about this amazing―and completely understandable―field of study. By the conclusion of the course, students will have improved their understanding of basic math. They will be able to clear away the mystery(神秘性) of mathematics and face their studies with more confidence than they ever imagined. In addition, they will strengthen their ability to accept new and exciting mathematical challenges. Professor H. Siegel, honored by Kentucky Educational Television as Dthe best math teacher in America,‖ is a devoted teacher and has a gift for explaining mathematical concepts in ways that make them seem clear and obvious. From the basic concrete ideas to the more abstract problems, he is master in making math lectures learner-friendlier and less scary. With a PhD in Mathematics Education from Georgia State University, Dr. Siegel teaches mathematics at Central Arizona College. His courses include various make-up classes and a number of lectures for future primary school teachers. If the course fails to provide complete satisfaction to you, you can easily exchange it for any other course that we offer. Or you can get your money back. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------59. Where is the passage most likely to have been taken from? A. A news report. C. A lesson plan. B. A book review D. An advertisement文体结构题秘诀 4:指定段落有 a man, one man, such as 等信号词时, 结构为举例 (examples).【2012 江西卷 D 篇】 Yet some people wonder if the revolution in travel has gone too far. A price has been paid, they say, for the conquest (征服) of time and distance. Travel is something to be enjoyed, not endured (忍受). The boat offers leisure and time enough to appreciate the ever-changing sights and sounds of a journey. A journey by train also has a special charm about it. Lakes and forests and wild, open plains sweeping past your carriage window create a grand view in which time and distance mean nothing. On board a plane, however, there is just the blank blue of the sky filling the narrow window of the airplane. The soft lighting, in-flight films and gentle music make up the only world you know, and the hours progress slowly. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------72.How does the writer support the underlined statement in Paragraph2? A.By giving instructions. C.By following the order of time. B.By analyzing cause and effect. D.By giving examples.【2012 全国新课标 D 篇】 One explanation is the law of overlearning , which can be stated as follows: Once we have learned something, additional learning trials(尝试)increase the length of time we will remember it. In childhood we usually continue to practice such skills as swimming, bicycle riding, and playing baseball long after we have learned them. We continue to listen to and remind ourselves of words such as &Twinkle, twinkle, little star& and childhood tales such as Cinderella and Goldilocks. We not only learn but overlearn. The multiplication tables(乘法口诀表)are an exception to the eeneral rule that we forget rather quickly the things that we learn in school, because they are another of the things we overlearn in childhood. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------68.The author explains the law of overlearning by_________. A. presenting research findings C. making a comparison B. setting down general rules D. using examples阅读词汇、文章及作者态度题吴军破解规律词汇答题秘诀 12:模凌两可处如何处理?向该词就近信息点靠拢!向高频答案词特征靠拢!选择 范围大的!【2011 重庆卷 A 篇】There was a gardener who looked after his garden with great care. To water his flowers, he used two buckers. One was a shiny and new bucket. The other was a very old and dilapidated one, which had seen many years of service, but was now past its best. 56. What does the underlined word Ddilapidated‖ probably mean? A. Dirty C. Worn-out 被动答案特征! B. Dark D. Plain-looking.作者态度题秘诀 11:高频答案词 【2012 天津卷 B 篇】caring(关心的; 有同情心的)45. Which of the following can best describe Ms. Yates? A. Reliable and devoted. C. Proud but patient. 【2012 辽宁卷 B 篇】 61. Which of the following best describes the families of the astronauts on the ISS ? A. The are caring and thoughtful B. The are impatient and annoyed B. Tough and generous. D. Strict but caring. C. The are impatient and annoyed. D. The are excited and curious.【2010 全国Ⅱ卷 A 篇】 45.Which of the following best describes Brownie? A. Shy B. Polite C. Brave D. Caring2012 吴军高考英语 3 天提分秘诀辽宁卷效果示例一、知识点和词汇全部押对! 举几个 2012 高考英语辽宁卷单选的例子: 吴军老师帮您筛选的 30 多个形容词和副词,大家看一看,是不是都在下列备选项中? 22. We used to see each other A. especially , but I haven‘t head from him since last year. C. particularly D. approximatelyB. regularly有些连知识点都不用,只是通过吴军老师教你的正负 / 过程和结果解题法就所向披靡了!通过 正负,可知 A 和 D 可选!再通过过程和结果,可知 A. with pleasure 强调的是结果,说明借过后, 表示荣幸,所以不符!电话还没借呢,故只有 D 符合。 23. ― I‘m terribly sorry to interrupt, but may I use your phone? It‘s rather urgent. ― Yes, . B. no burry C. it doesn‘t matter D. of courseA. with pleasure2012 吴军高考语法与词汇单项选择题 3 天提分密码 B-1 第 25 页,Shall 用于第二、第三人称, 表示说话人给对方命令、警告、允诺或威胁。这儿是说根据学校规定学生在校时都必须要穿校服。 24. One of our rules is that every student A. might B. could wear school uniform while at school. C. shall D. will2012 吴军高考语法与词汇单项选择题 3 天提分密码 B-2 第 25 页, 有宾语主动,无宾语被动! follow 后面有宾语,with 的宾语后面可加形容词、副词、分词、不定式、名词等作宾补,这儿 pet dog 与 follow 构成主谓关系,所以用 following. 25. The old couple often take a walk after supper in the park with their pet dog A. to follow B. following C. followed D. follows them. 2012 吴军高考英语高频答案词一本通第 108 页,Rod 喜欢拆卸钟表,然而,他从来都不能再重 新装好。所以选 B 项。另外 However 两边句子相反,看到 put…… together, 当然相反的就是 taking apart 啦! 26. Rod loves A. taking apart clocks. However, he never manages to put them together again. B. giving away C. making up D. turning off2012 吴军高考语法与词汇单项选择题 3 天提分密码 B-1 第 6 页, 作“一个”, one “一本”, “一件” 等解,用来代替上文提到过的 paper。相当于 a copy of paper. 28. If you‘re buying today‘s paper from the stand, could you get A. one B. such C. this D. that for me?2012 吴军高考语法与词汇单项选择题 3 天提分密码 B-2 第 13 页,把你的钥匙留给你的邻居, 以防你把自己锁在外面了。所以选 C 项。 30. Leave your key with your neighbor A. as long as B. even though you lock yourself out one day. C. in case D. as if2012 吴军高考语法与词汇单项选择题 3 天提分密码 B-3 第 4 页, Not until 位于句首时句子要倒 装,consider having a holiday abroad 这个动作发生在 retire 之后,所以用一般过去时。 32. Not until he retired from teaching three years ago A. he had considered C. he considered B. had he considered D. did he consider having a holiday abroad.2012 吴军高考语法与词汇单项选择题 3 天提分密码 B-1 第 26 页,在句型 “It’s high/ very time that…”中, 从句中的谓语动词用 did 或 should do.所以选 D 项。 33. Jack is a great talker. It‘s high time that he A. will do B. has done C. do something instead of just talking. D. did2012 吴军高考语法与词汇单项选择题 3 天提分密码 B-2 第 18 页, 名词性从句 4 个高频答案词, 介词 for 后面加的是宾语从句,且从句中 find 缺少宾语,故用 whatever,选 C。 34. The newcomer went to the library the other day and scarched for Mark Twain. A. wherever B. however C. whatever D. whichever he could find about 二、完形技巧+高频答案词,挑战高分! 举几个 2012 高考英语辽宁卷完形填空的例子来回忆一下吴军老师的完形易经, 骄傲一下自己当 时精明的选择! 首尾或上下段落呼应,复现解决问题! When Glen Kruger picked a small cat from an animal shelter, he did not expect much. Yet right from the start, eight years ago, there was an uncommon connection between him and the small black cat. He 36 her Inky. 37 playmates,‖Kruger,The seventy-year-oldD I grew up on a hundred-acre farm and had only cats man,says. DMy hearing was damaged by the 39 . 39. A. animals B. friends C. farmers 38of farm epuipment , so I learned to connect withD. neghbors46 in a pool of blood on the basement floor, Kruger felt shouted for help , 48 4947going into shock(休克). Hehis wife, Brenda , was asleep in their bedroom at the opposite end of the house.Kruger noticed Inky watching from the top of the stairs. DGo get Brenda, ‖ Krugger said to Inky. Inky 50 to the bedroom door and scratched 53 51 until Brenda opened it. Then Inky led her to the52Brenda found her husband 52. A. bedroomthe stairs and called 911. C yard D. houseB. basement通过同现解决问题! 看到 rushed 后就知道很匆忙,故 50 空纠结时,通过同现校正答案,就不能误选 C 了,ran 与 rushed 同现;51 空是 C 还是 D 呢?Inky 是猫,madly 更贴切;53 空,叫 911 送医院了,说明掉楼 梯底下了。 Inky 50 52 to the bedroom door and scratched 53 51 until Brenda opened it. Then Inky led her to theBrenda found her husband 50. A. walked 51. A. rapidlythe stairs and called 911. Kruger was rushed to the hospital. C. returned C. madly C. at the top of D. withdrew D . urgently D. in the front ofB. ran B. suddenly53. A. at the bottom of B. in the middle of 通过正负解决问题! DMy hearing was damaged by the 38 of farm epuipment , so I learned to connect with 39 .They react to what they see and what you do. ‖ 38. A. sound B. alarm C. noise D. voice三、吴军英语阅读迅捷技巧+矩阵法则,挑战满分! 找不到主旨句或四个选项都带中心词时,看出题点,即每段首尾句和有汉语标注的地方等,然 后通过复现和同现就解决了! Astronauts on shorter shuttle missions(使命)often work very long days. Tasks are scheduled so tightly that break times are often used to finish the day‘s work. This type of schedute is far too demanding for long missions on the Internaitional Space Sttation(ISS). ISS crewmembers usually live in space for at least a quarter of a year. They work five days on and two days off to mimic the normal way they do things on Earth as much as possible. Weekends give the crew valuable. Weekends give the crew valuable time to rest and do a few hours of housework. They can communicate with family and friends by email, isternet phone and throhgh Private video conferenes. While astronauts cannot go to a baseball game or a movie in orbit, there are many familiar activetics that they can still enjoy. Before a mission. The family and friends of each ISS crewmember put together a collection of family photos, messages, videos and reading material for The astromauts to look at when they will be floating 370 kilometers above the Earth. During their missiom, the crew also receives care packages with CDs, books, magazines, photos and letters . And as from early 2010, the internet became available on the ISS , giving astronaouts the chance to do some Dweb surfing (冲浪)‖in their personal time. Besides relaxing with these more commom entertainments, astromauts can simply enjoy the experience of living in space. Many astronauts say that one of the most relaxing things to do in space is to look out the window and stare at the universe and the Earth‘s vast land mass and oceans. 63. The passage mainly discusses how astronauts A. work for longer missions in space C. observe the Earth from space . (2012 辽宁卷阅读 B 篇)B. connect with people on the Earth D. spend their free time in space词汇 13 大解题思路使您茅塞顿开!本题仅用代入法就解决了问题! Astronauts on shorter shuttle missions(使命)often work very long days. Tasks are scheduled so tightly that break times are often used to finish the day‘s work. This type of schedute is far too demanding for long missions on the Internaitional Space Sttation(ISS). ISS crewmembers usually live in space for at least a quarter of a year. They work five days on and two days off to mimic the normal way they do things on Earth as much as possible. Weekends give the crew valuable. Weekends give the crew valuable time to rest and do a few hours of housework. 60. What does the word Dminic‖in Paragraph 1 probably mean?(2012 辽宁卷阅读 B 篇) A. Find B. Copy C. Change D. Lose 找到 minic 这个动词的宾语 way,way they do things 做事的方式,Find 发现?;Copy 模仿? Change 改变?Lose 失去?way they do things 做事的方式,当然是模仿做事的方式喽! A 大于 B,则选 A。 In the past two decades, the Chinese studies programs have gained huge popularity in Western universities. More recently, the Chinese government has set up Confucius Institutes in more than 80 countries. These schools teach both Chinese language and culture. The main courses of Chinese culture usually included Chinese art, history and philosophy (哲学) Some social scientists suggest that Westerners . should take advantages of the ancient Chinese wisdom to make up for the drawbacks of Westerners philosophy. Students in the United States, at the same time, are racing to learn Chinese. So they will be ready for life in a world where China is an equal power with the United States. Businessmen who hope to make money in China are reading books about Confucius to understand their Chinese customers. 65. We can learn from Paragraph 4 that American students______。 (2012 辽宁卷阅读 C 篇) A. have a great interest in studying Chinese B. take an active part in Chinese competitions C. try to get high scores in Chinese exams D. fight for a chance to learn Chinese 65 题根据题干关键字 American students 文章定位,就近原则参考点为 racing to learn Chinese. 有些同学在 A 和 D 之间纠结。如果确实区分有困难的话,可以根据DA 大于 D,则选 A。‖原则,则 选 A。矩阵法则解题:出题点;与中心词沾边;答案特征;答题步骤;核对规则. 69. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE? (2012 辽宁卷阅读 D 篇) A.The customers who cannot pay can word as volunteers instead. B.More volunteers will go to new Orleans for the hurricane cleanup. C.Many new cafes will be opened to offer free lunches in the town. D.The lunch menu has remained the same since the caféwas started.69 题出题点在尾句,更有出题信号词选项中 A 是前后矛盾的句子,符合答案特征; 选项 A 中含有的 volunteers 是文章反复出现的中心词,所以答案就可以选 A 了. 四、洞穿 7 选 5 秘诀, 吴军高考英语运筹帷幄! 答题步骤:首句定位;排比;逻辑关系;指代+同现或复现;连接词+同现或复现;先易后难,缩小范围, 从而高分突破! How to Make Friends Friendship is a very important human relationship and everyone needs good friends. Good friendship has many benefits. It offers companionship, improves self-worth and promotes good health. There are times in our lives such as when we have recently moved into a new town, or changed our jobs or schools. Such changes often leaves us without a friend 71 . But for many of us the process is difficult and requires courage. Below are some helpful suggestions on how to make and keep friends. 1. Associate with others. The first step to making friends is associating with other people. You can go to public places to meet new people. Besides, you will need to make yourself known by becoming an active member of such places. 2.Start a conversation Starting a conversation is the second most important step in making new friends. 72 You can always start the conversation. Being able to make small talk is a very useful skill in relating with other people. 3. 73 Choosing friends with common interests is important in building friendship as these interests would always bring you and your friend together, Hanging out will always be a pleasant experience. 4.Let it grow. It is a good thing to stay in touch. However, try not to press your new friend with calls, messages or visits as this would likely wear him or her out and finally you may lose your friend. 74 . The best friendships are the ones that grow naturally. 5.Enjoy your friendship The best way to enjoy your friendship is to allow your friends to be themselves. 75 Try not to change them from who they are to what you want them to be. Become the kind of friend you will want your friend to be to you. A. Be cheerful. B. Do things together. C. Do not wait to be spoken to. D. Try not to find fault with your friends. E. Making new friends comes easy for some people. F. For a friendship to develop you need to stay in touch. G. So you will need to give your friend time to react to you.71 空发现复现词 friend,根据吴军高考英语 7 选 5 法则转折关系(形容词或副词相反,转折),选 E; 选 5 法则同现原则, spoken to 与 conversation 关联,所以选 C; 的复现词 together,所以选 B; 72 空根据吴军 773 空看到每段都是祁使句,而只有 B 项中有与原文中 75 空后面有 them,说明74 空就近原则指代一致 you,复现一致 your friend,所以选 G;前面有复数名词,再加上否定句结构排比 Try not to,所以 75 空选 D. 五、改错探秘, 吴军教案看 7 遍,错点全部找到!Dear Diana, Thank you for the lovely day we have with you. It was so kind for you to let us bring Anne&#39;s had offriend. Gina. Unfortunate, the only problem was the journey home. There had been a terrible Unfortunately accident on the highway and, for a result, there was a long line of traffic for at least six mile. In as milesthe end, we drove to a service station and waited there unless the road was clear. In the car park until here,Gina nearly got knocked over as ∧car drove out far too quickly from behind a lorry. They there a Wefinally dropped Gina off at her parents&#39; and made our own way to home.请购买 2012 高考英语 3 天提分秘诀教案(增购 7 选 5 和改错版)的顾客仔细核对:1. 第 1 句 have→had, 参考吴军改错教案一 23 页,由后面的 was 可知,这儿应该用过去时态。 2. 第 2 句 for→of, 参考吴军改错教案二 3 页押中原题,It‘s kind of you 为固定用法。 3. 第 3 句 Unfortunate→Unfortunately, 参考吴军改错教案一 18 页押中原题,用副词作状语。 4. 第 4 句 for→as, 考吴军改错教案二 2 页,as a result 固定搭配。 5. 第 4 句 mile→miles, 参考吴军改错教案一 4-5 页,mile 是可数名词,并且前面是 six. 6. 第 5 句 unless→until, 考吴军改错教案二 4-5 页,这儿后面一句是一个时间状语从句,意思是我们一直等到路通了。 7. 第 6 句 here→there, 参考吴军改错教案一 16-19 页,叙述的是别的地方发生的事,所以用 there. 8. 第 6 句 car 前加 a, 参考吴军改错教案一 1 页,car 不是特指,并且是可数名词,所以前面要加 a. 9. 第 7 句 they→we, 参考吴军改错教案一 9 页押中原题,叙述的是我们做的事,所以用 we. 10. 第 7 句去掉 to, 参考吴军改错教案二 2 页押中原题,make one‘s way home 中 home 为副词,所以前面不用介词 to。2012 高考英语翻盘逆转押题预测必考点知识清单主讲人:吴军 第一部分:单项选择定语从句出题思路预测先行词 n./pron ---被定语从句修饰的,根据先行词选择连接词 物:which/that//whose 人:who/whom/that/whose当先行词与连接词后面的名词 n 存在所属关系时(…的) 〖2012 定从预测 1〗My friend showed me round the town, A. which B. that C. wherewas very kind of him. D. it〖2012 定从预测 2〗The road conditions there turned out to be very good, ______was more than we could expect.? A.it B.what C.which D.that ____I 〖2012 定从预测 3〗I‘ve become good friends with several of the students in my school met in the English speech contest last year. A. who B. where C. when D. which left their village〖2012 定从预测 4〗The settlement is home to nearly 1,000 people, many of homes for a better life in the city. A. whom B. which C. them D. those〖2012 定从预测 5〗A person ______ e-mail account is full won‘t be able to send or receive any e-mails. A. who B. whom C. whose D. whoever 〖2012 定从预测 6〗In china, the number of cities is increasing ______development is recognized across the world. A. where B. which C. whose D. that effects the 〖2012 定从预测 7〗Last month, part of Southeast Asia was struck by floods, from people are still suffering. A.that B.whose C.those D.whatas 与 which 均可替代整个主句 在非限制性定语从句中,均可替代整个主句. 如从句在主句之后,两者皆可用;如从句在主 句之前,用 as。 介词/逗号后, 永远不用 that! They failed in the exam,as/which is natural. As is known to all,the earth moves around the sun. He passed the College Entrance Examination, A. as B. which C. that D. it made his parents very happy.〖2012 定从预测 8〗_____is known to everybody, the moon travels round the earth once every month. A. It B. As C. That D. What比较:___is known to everybody that the moon travels round the earth once every month. 〖2012 定从预测 9〗Jim passed the driving test, surprised everybody in the office.? A.whichB.thatC.thisD.it〖2012 定从预测 10〗____ is reported in the newspapers, talks between the two countries are making progress. A. It B. As C. That D. What〖2012 定从预测 11〗Helen was much kinder to her youngest son than to the others, ______, of course, made the others envy him. A. who B. that C. what D. which〖2012 定从预测 12〗____ has been announced, we shall have our final exams next month. A. That B. As C. It D. What地点:where/which /that 〖2012 定从预测 13〗The Science Museum, London‘s tourist attractions. A.which B.what时间:when/which/that we visited during a recent trip to Britain, is one ofC.thatD.where〖2012 定从预测 14〗I can think of many cases _____ students obviously knew a lot of English words and expressions but couldn‘t write a good essay. A. why B. which C. as D. where .I have the time to spend a day with my kids. D.when〖2012 定从预测 15〗Occasions are quite rare A.who B.which C.why〖2012 定从预测 16〗We are living in an age ______ many things are done on computer. A. which B. that C. whose D. when〖2012 定从预测 17〗The film brought the hours back to me_______I was taken good care of in that far-away village. A. until B. that C. when D. where怎么确定关系代词前用什么介词? (1)定语从句中动词和什么介词搭配 Gun control is a subject _____ Americans have argued for a long time. (about which--- argue about sth) There is no one _____ she can turn when in trouble (to whom----turn to sb for help) (2)先行词常和什么介词搭配。 The reason _________ he was late was that he got up late. (for which----- the reason for) 〖2012 定从预测 18〗Wind power is an ancient source of energy we may return in the near future. A. on whichB. by whichC. to whichD. from which〖2012 定从预测 19〗Gun control is a subject A. of which B. with whichAmericans have argued for a long time. C. about which D. into which New〖2012 定从预测 20〗For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread out further, York is an example. A.for which B.in which C.of which D.from which〖2012 定从预测 21〗By nine o‘clock, all the Olympic torch bearers had reached the top of Mount Qomolangma, A.of which appeared a rare rainbow soon. B.on which C.from which D.above which易错点:插入语和定语干扰! 〖2012 定从预测 22〗She showed the visitors around the museum, the construction more than three years. A.for which B.with which C.of which D.to which had taken〖2012 定从预测 23〗 newly built café the walls of_______ are painted light green, is really a peaceful The , place for us, specially after hard work. A. that B. it C. what D. which , of course, made〖2012 定从预测 24〗Mary was much kinder to Jack than she was to the others, all the others upset. A. who B. which C. what D. that〖2012 定从预测 25〗She brought with her three friends, none of A. them B. who C. whomI had ever met before. D. these wanted to buy it.〖2012 定从预测 26〗Last week, only two people came to look at the house, A.none of them B.both of them? C.none of whomD.neither of whom定语从句真题练习 〖2009 辽宁〗They‘ve won their last three matches, ________I find a bit surprising A. that B. when C. what D. which he found a job in a big company.? D.after this Chinese in the school, most 〖2007 辽宁〗Eric received training in computer for one year, A.after that \B.after which? C.after it〖2006 辽宁〗I was told that there were about 50 foreign students were from Germany.? A.of whom B.of them? C.of themD.of whom〖2004 辽宁〗The factory produces half a million pairs of shoes every year, 80% ______ are sold abroad. A. of which B. which of C. of them D. of thatDBDA 名词性从句出题思路预测区别什么从句应看主句,主句不完整时从句肯定是名词性从句。主句完整时,从句可能是定语 从句,状语从句,或者同位语从句。 I have forgotten ∧where we went yesterday. Where we went yesterday∧ is covered with all kinds of flowers. Oh! This is ∧where we came yesterday. This is the place where we came yesterday. Here, he made the promise that he would come here 10 years later. I will make a mark where he made the promise. where unemployment and crime are high, it can be assumed that the latter is due to the former. 需要用什么引导词看从句。名词性从句中缺什么意思用什么意思的引导词; 缺名词性成份时, 指人用 who/whom,指物用 不缺意思和成份时用 that。That 只有在宾语从句中可以省略。 〖2011 江西卷〗The villagers have already known A.this B.that C.what we‘ll do is to rebuild the bridge. D.which we do and who we are if we want to〖2011 四川卷〗Our teachers always tell us to believe in succeed. A. why B. how C. whatD. which I‘d do if I had the money. D.what〖2011 陕西卷〗I‘d like to start my own business Cthat‘s A.why B.when C.which 易错点:插入语干扰!〖2012 名词性从句预测 1〗The companies are working together to create best means of transport in the 21st century. A. which B. that C. what D. whothey hope will be the〖2012 名词性从句预测 2〗 A.It B.Thiswas most important to her, she told me, was her family. C.What D.As he thought was not enough.〖2012 名词性从句预测 3〗The shopkeeper did not want to sell for A.where B.how? C.what D.which[1] In my eyes, _______ is known to all _____ Chinese economy has taken off. [2] ______ is known to all, Chinese economy has taken off. [3] I took some medicine for the bad cold, but _____ didn’t help. [4] I took some medicine for the bad cold, ______ didn’t help. [5] I find ______ is a pity that he failed in the driving test. A. whichB. thatC. itD. As〖2012 名词性从句预测 4〗 L. A.It B.Whatis known to us all is that the 2014 Olympic Games will take place inC.AsD.WhichWhether 是解! 不充当从句的任何成分,表示“是否”表明从句内容的不确定性。不可以省略。 通常,引导主语从句、表语从句和引导同位语从句时,要用连词 whether,不用 if;习惯上也 只能说 whether or not,而不说 if …or not。 ____ the 2000 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing is not known yet. A. Whenever B. If C. Whether D. That试题中的从句位于句首, 不难知道这是一个主语从句, 所以答案是 C。 但是在宾语从句中表达D是 否‖既可用 if 也可用 whether。主语从句、表语从句和同位语从句,只能用 whether 引导,不能用 if . 主语从句 Whether it is true remains a problem. 这件事是否真实还是个问题。 表语从句 What the doctors really doubt is whether my mother will recover from the serious disease soon.医生真正怀疑的是我母亲能否很快从重病中恢复过来。 同位语从句 I am in doubt whether I should agree to the plan. 〖2012 名词性从句预测 5〗We‘ve offered her the job, but I don‘t know______ she‘ll accept it. A. where B. what C. whether D. which it is〖2012 名词性从句预测 6〗Elephants have their own way to tell the shape of an object and rough or smooth. A./ B.whether? C.how D.what〖2012 名词性从句预测 7〗 What the doctors really doubt is _____my mother will recover from the serious disease soon. A. when B. how C. whether D. why名词性从句真题练习 〖2006 辽宁〗 A.What makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services. B.Who C.Whatever D.Whoever A状语从句出题思路预测 转折关系:but,however,Altough,Though,什么时候选?〖2011 四川卷〗Frank insisted that he was not asleep A. whether B. although C. forI had great difficulty in waking him up. D. so〖2009 湖南〗______ the police thought he was the most likely one, since they had no exact proof about it, they could not arrest him. A. Although B. As long as C. If only D. As soon as their education that causes〖2007 全国Ⅰ〗Between the two generations, it is often not their age, misunderstanding. A.like B.as C.or D.but〖 2007 湖 南 〗 Reality is not the way you wish things to be, nor the way they appear to be, _______ the way they actually are. A.as B.or C.but D.and〖2012 状从预测 1〗Excuse me for breaking in, _______ I have some news for you. A.so B.and C.but D. yet[1] It was in this city ______ he was born. [2] It was this city ______ he was born. [3] It was in 1989 ______ he was born. [4] It was three days _____ he was born. [5] It is three days _____ he was born. A. where B. which C. that D. before E.since〖2010?陕西〗John thinks it won‘t be long A. when B. afterhe is ready for his new job. C. before D. since Brian gets back.〖2008 北京〗I‘m sorry you‘ve been waiting so long, but it‘ll still be some time ___ A. before B. since C. till D. after 〖2011 四川卷〗 As it reported, it is 100 years A. when B. before C. afterQinghua University was founded. D. since〖2012 状从预测 2〗The field research will take Joan and Pa it will be a long time we meet them again. A.after B.before C.since D.when he could recover and 〖2012 状从预测 3〗He was told that it would be at least three more months return to work.? A.whenB.beforeC.sinceD.that I enjoyed myself so much.? D.since〖2012 状从预测 4〗That was really a splendid evening. It‘s years A.when B.that ? C.beforebut,however, although didn’t never Unless/if ...not Without 接名词,主句有 would 或 could until so, therefore, as a result, accordingly because, since, as, for前后两句一肯一否, 除了转折关系, 年考的更多的是因果关系,until 和 unless. However 和 instead 同时出现在选项中时,容易选 instead ;However 和 otherwise 同时出现在选项中时容易 选 otherwise;but 和 so 同时出现在选项中时容易选 so(therefore) ;but 和 because 同时出现在选 项中时容易选 because(as,since) ,具体结合语境。 〖2008 北京〗―Did you return Fred‘s call? ―I didn‘t need to ____ I‘ll see him tomorrow. A. though B. unless C. when D. because his eyesight was beginning to fail. D.or〖2006 北京〗He found it increasingly difficult to read, A.and B.for C.but〖2007 天津〗It is difficult for us to learn a lesson in life______we‘ve actually had that lesson.? A.until B.after C.since D.when 〖2006 广东〗DYou can‘t have this football back_____you promise not to kick it at my cat again.‖ the old man said firmly. A.because 〖2010 上海〗 A. Until B.since C.when D.until our manager objects to Tom‘s joining the club, we shall accept him as a member. B. Unless C. If D. After〖2010 全国Ⅰ〗The little boy won‘t go to sleep ______ his mother tells him a story. A. or B. unless C. but D. whetherso that(宾语从句后面有 can)是解! 〖2005 北京〗I‘d like to arrive 20 minutes early A.as soon as B.as a result? C.in case I can have time for a cup of tea. D.so that〖2004 全国 I〗Roses need special care ______ they can live through winter. A. because B. so that C. even if D. as 〖2003 安徽春〗Sally worked late in the evening to finish her report ______ her boss could read it first thing next morning. A. so that B. because C. before D. or else 〖2002 NMET〗John shut everybody out of the kitchen _________ he could prepare his grand surprise for the party. A. which B. when C. so that D. as ifin case (万一, 以防)是解! 〖2011 山东卷〗He had his camera ready_____ he saw something that would make a good picture. A. even if B. if only C. in case D. so that .〖2010 浙江〗I guess we‘ve already talked about this before but I‘ll ask you again just A.by nature B.in return C.in case D.by chance you lock yourself out one day.? D.in case〖2007 北京〗Leave your key with a neighbor A.ever since B.even if ? C.soon afterWhile ◆主句从句主语不同,表示D而?‖ I do every single bit of housework __ my husband Bob just does the dishes now and then. A. since B. while C. when ◆While 置于句首可表示 As long as 或 Although While I admit his good points, I can see his bad ones. time on it. A. If 〖2011 四川卷〗 A. Since B. While C. Because D. As D. as(2008 湖南)______ the Internet is of great help, I don‘t think it‘s a good idea to spend too muchvolleyball is her main focus, she‘s also great at basketball. B. Once C. Unless D. While〖2010 全国Ⅰ〗Mary made coffee ________ her guests were finishing their meal . A. so that 〖2008 湖南〗 it.? A.If B.While C.Because D.As men work at home and raise their B. although C. while D. as ifthe Internet is of great help, I don‘t think it‘s a good idea to spend too much time on〖2008 四川〗In some places women are expected to earn money children.? A.but B.while C.because D.thoughwhere 〖2010 重庆〗Today, we will begin _____we stopped yesterday so that no point will be left out. A. when 〖2009 江苏〗 former. A. Before B. Where C. Unless D. Until B. where C. how D. what__ unemployment and crime are high, it can be assumed that the latter is due to the〖2009 山东〗The little girl who got lost decided to remain _____she was and wait for her mother. A.where B.what C.how D.who〖2004 全国 III〗There were dirty marks on her trousers ____ she had wiped her hands. A. where B. which C. when D. thatas long as 〖2010 江西〗― Our holiday cost a lot of money. ― Did it? Well, that doesn‘t matter______ you enjoyed yourselves. A as long as B unless C as soon as However \ Whatever D thoughHowever 接形容词或副词! However (=No matter how) expensive it may be, I’ll take it.无论它有多贵,我也要买下它。 _______, I have to put it away and focus my attention on study this week. A. However the study is amusing C. However amusing the story is Whatever 接名词或从句谓语动词少宾语! Whatever (=No matter what) I say or how I say it, he always thinks I’m wrong. 无论我说什么或怎么说,他总认为是我错。 The old tower must be saved, A.however 〖2010 上海〗 B.whatever the cost. C.whichever D.wherever B. No matter amusing the story is D. No matter how the story is amusingyou may have, you should gather your courage to face the challenge. B. What a serious problem D. What serious a problemA. However a serious problem C. However serious a problem〖2008 全国Ⅰ〗The lawyer seldom wears anything other than a suit______the season.? A.whatever B.wherever ? C.whenever D.however什么情况下 When 是答案? ◆be about to do…. When … = be on the point of doing … when… ◆Was/were doing … when… It was raining when we arrived.(指时间点) 〖2004 上海〗Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park _____ she was bitten on the leg by a lion. A. when B. while C. since D. onceWhen we were at school, we went to the library every day.(在一段时间内) 〖2007 北京〗―Where‘s that report?? ―I brought it to you A.if B.when you were in Mr. Black‘s office yesterday.? C.because D.before◆Had just done… when… hardly / scarcely … when…和 no sooner … than … 〖2009 福建〗 had just finished her homework She piano yesterday. A. when B. while C. after D. since ◆受思维定势看到 so 容易错选 that,符合逻辑应该是 when! 〖2009 重庆〗Peter was so excited _______he received an invitation from his friend to visit Chongqing. A. where B. that ks5u C. why D. when she visited her friends in Sydney last year. D.where her mother asked her to practice playing the〖2008 福建〗Nancy enjoyed herself so much A.that B.which C.when〖2010 四川〗Because of the heavy traffic, it was already time for lunch break office. A. since B. that C. when D. untilshe got to her〖2009 福建〗She had just finished her homework piano yesterday. A. when B. while C. afterher mother asked her to practice playing theD. since〖2007 北京〗―Where‘s that report?? ―I brought it to you A.if B.when you were in Mr. Black‘s office yesterday.? C.because D.before〖2006 湖南〗I had just stepped out of the bathroom and was busy drying myself with a towel I heard the steps.? A.while B.when C.since D.after〖2004 上海〗 Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park _____ she was bitten on the leg by a lion. A. when B. while C. since D. once 状语从句真题练习 〖2010 辽宁〗The old man asked Lucy to move to another chair_ A.although B.unless C.because _he wanted to sit next to his wife. D.if〖2008 辽宁〗______hungry I am. A.Whatever B.WheneverI never seem to be able to finish off this loaf of bread.? C.Wherever D.However〖2008 辽宁〗I used to love that film A.once B.whenI was a child, but I don‘t feel it that way any more.? C.since D.although〖2007 辽宁〗We had to wait half an hour A.since B.althoughwe had already booked a table.? C.until D.before a familiar voice came to his ears.? D.whileCDBBC〖2006 辽宁〗He was about halfway through his meal A.why B.where C.when非谓语出}

我要回帖

更多关于 译林版四年级完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信