MrsBrownismakingayou call is wecaket中文什么意思

深圳市小学英语达标测试四年级上册Unit 9 At home_英语听力材料-一起作业老师
深圳市小学英语达标测试四年级上册Unit 9 At home
深圳市小学英语,达标测试,四年级上册Unit 9 ,At home听力部分现在开始1. 语音
1点1. 听1点1点1. 听辨一、听录音,选出与录音单词发音相同的单词。每个单词读两遍。1. bus bus
2. musicmusic3. uncleuncle4. putput2.
词汇2 点1. 听2 点1点1. 听辨二、你能帮他们找到不见的东西吗?圈出他们的物品。每段对话读两遍。1.It’s sunny today. Let’s play football together, Tim.Ok, but I can’t find my football.Look! Your football is under your desk.2.Where are my glasses? Lucy! Your glasses are on your head!
3. Kitty, Kitty, are you hungry? It’s time for lunch. Where are you?Miaow
MiaowOh! You are in my bag! Ha-Ha-Ha. 4. It’s small. It’s white. It’s beside the bread. What is it?It’s an egg. You should eat it everyday. 5.You look sad. What’s matter?My kite is falling on the floor. I can’t fly a kite.6.Excuse me, where is the milk?It’s on the shelf. It’s under the cakes. 三、小动物们来超市买食物。圈出你听到的信息。每段对话读两遍。1.Welcome! Mr. Tiger. What would you like?I would like some meat. Where is it?It’s over there. It’s beside the rice. How much is it?It’s 30 uan.2.Hello, Miss Monkey. What can I do for you?I would like 18 peaches. Where are the peaches?They are in the basket. They are under the oranges. Ok, Thank you. 3. Good morning, Mr. pig. Good morning. It’s too hot. I want an ice cream. Where is it?It’s in the ice box. How much is it?It’s nine uan.4. What would you like, Miss hippo? Where is the juice? I’m thirsty. I’d like some orange juice. It’s on the shelf.How much is it?It’s 6 uan.2
点1点2. 听写四、听录音,填写单词。每个句子读两遍。1. The schoolbag is under the desk.The schoolbag is under the desk.2. There is a sofa beside the table.There is a sofa beside the table.3. Mrs Brown is making a cake in the kitchen.Mrs Brown is making a cake in the kitchen.3.句子3点1.听3点1点1. 听辨五、听录音,看图片,将物品的代码填在相对应的方框中。每个句子读两遍。1. There is a little girl sitting on the chair.
There is a computer on her hand. She is playing computer games. 2. I can see a teddy bear beside the girl. The teddy bear is lovely. 3. There is a little boy. He is sitting under the tree. He is drawing the picture. 4. There is a bike beside the little boy. 5. I can see a girl. She is sad. She can’t find her kite. Look! Her kite is on the tree. 1. There is a little girl sitting on the chair.
There is a computer on her hand. She is playing computer games. 2. I can see a teddy bear beside the girl. The teddy bear is lovely. 3. There is a little boy. He is sitting under the tree. He is drawing the picture. 4. There is a bike beside the little boy. 5. I can see a girl. She is sad. She can’t find her kite. Look! Her kite is on the tree. 4.情景4点1.听4点1点1.听辨六、听录音,判断下面的图片与录音是否相符合。相符合的打勾,不符的打叉。每个句子读三遍。1. The bird is thirsty. It sees a bottle. There is some water in the bottle.The bird is thirsty. It sees a bottle. There is some water in the bottle.The bird is thirsty. It sees a bottle. There is some water in the bottle.2. The mouse is under the chair. The cat is beside the chair. The cat is tired. The mouse is under the chair. The cat is beside the chair. The cat is tired. The mouse is under the chair. The cat is beside the chair. The cat is tired.3. There is a mouse on Tim’s table. The mouse is eating his cake! There is a mouse on Tim’s table. The mouse is eating his cake! There is a mouse on Tim’s table. The mouse is eating his cake!4. Where is Miss Lin? Is she in her kitchen?No, she isn’t. She is in her bedroom. She is sleeping. 5. What are they doing?They are sitting on the chair and playing computer games. 6. There is a fish on the plate. There are six eggs in the box. There are three tomatoes in the bowl. There is a fish on the plate. There are six eggs in the box. There are three tomatoes in the bowl. There is a fish on the plate. There are six eggs in the box. There are three tomatoes in the bowl.七、听对话,根据情景选择最佳答案。每段对话读三遍。1.Where is Peter? Is he on his bed?No, he isn’t. He is having a rest under the tree. 2. How many fish are there in the fishbowl?One, two, three, four. There are four fish in the fishbowl. 3. Where is Tom? He is hungry. He is looking for some food in the kitchen. 4.Do you need any eggs, Grandma?Yes, I do5. 语篇5点1.听5点1点1.辨识八、听短文,判断下面的句子与短文内容是否相符。相符的写T,不符的写F。每个短文读两遍。Peter has a big bedroom. He likes his bedroom very much. There is a big bed in the room. There is a desk beside the bed. There are some books and a computer on the desk. He likes playing computer. There is a toy box under the desk. What’s in it? Some robots, toy cars and a yellow kite. Peter has a big bedroom. He likes his bedroom very much. There is a big bed in the room. There is a desk beside the bed. There are some books and a computer on the desk. He likes playing computer. There is a toy box under the desk. What’s in it? Some robots, toy cars and a yellow kite. 听力部分到此结束扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
we are making acake.改为一般疑问句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这样的句子改为一般疑问句,就是将谓语提前,谓语根据人称变化,Are you making a cake?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Are we making a cake?
Are you making a cake?
Are you making a cake?
一般疑问句:Are we making a cake?
Are we making a cake?O(∩_∩)O~
R we making a cake
扫描下载二维码From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mrs. Fields' Original Cookies Inc. is an American franchisor in the snack food industry, with Mrs. Fields and
as its core brands. Through its franchisees' retail stores, it is one of the largest retailers of freshly baked, on-premises specialty cookies and brownies in the United States and the largest retailer of soft-serve
in the country. In addition, it operates a gifts and branded retail business, entering into many licensing arrangements. Its franchise systems includes over 300 franchised and licensed locations throughout the United States and in 22 other countries. It also offers retail grocery products and a gifting catalog under the name of Mrs. Fields Gifts. It is headquartered in .
Mrs. Fields Cookies was founded by
in the late 1970s. She and her husband Randy opened their first of many stores in 1977 in , selling homemade-style cookies which quickly grew in popularity. In 1982, they moved their headquarters to . In the early 1990s, the company was sold to an investment firm.
During the 1990s, the company acquired several other brands including Original Cookie Company, , , , , and .
In 2007, Mrs. Fields celebrated its 30th anniversary with a national search for a new cookie.
resident Carrie Lawrence's recipe for "Oatmeal Peanut Butter Scotchies" was chosen over 700 other recipe entries as Mrs. Fields' 30th Anniversary Cookie in August 2007.
In May 2012, Mrs. Fields announced it was moving its headquarters to the
area in . According to then CEO Tim Casey, the move was because "Many casual/quick service franchise companies were launched from and are based in Denver, making it an ideal environment..."
The company acquired long-standing licensee Maxfield Candy and high quality nut, dried fruit, and popcorn brand Nutty Guys in Salt Lake City, Utah on December 24, 2014.
Mrs. Fields cookie wrapper obverse
In the late 1980s a recipe circulated through the mail that claimed to contain the secret recipe for Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies along with a story that it was purchased from one of the cookie stores for $250. However it was a fake and the story that accompanied it was adapted from an urban legend attached to recipes for cookies from
In response to the chain letter, a sign attributed to Debbi was posted in Mrs. Fields stores:
Mrs. Fields recipe has never been sold. There is a rumor circulating that the recipe was sold to a woman at a cost of $250. A chocolate-chip cookie recipe was attached to the story. I would like to tell all my customers that this story is not true, this is not my recipe and I have not sold the recipe to anyone. Mrs. Fields recipe is a delicious trade secret.
purchased the
brands from Mrs. Fields Famous Brands.
was then sold to Nexcen in February 2008. Mrs. Fields experienced layoffs due to restructuring caused by sale of these brands. In 2008, Mrs. Fields attempted to restructure their debt to bondholders before filing for Chapter 11 protection.
Mrs. Fields narrowly avoided another bankruptcy in 2011 by agreeing to cede control of the company to its creditors, Z Capital and . Z Capital became the sole owner of Mrs. Fields in 2013. Mrs. Fields promotes Neil Courtney from
. MrsFields.com.
. nrn.com.
. businesswire.com.
. Denver Business Journal. June 15, 2012.
. The Salt Lake Tribune. May 4, 2012.
. prnewswire.com.
. snopes.com.
. findarticles.com. Archived from
. thedeal.com.[]
. chainleader.com. Archived from
on February 4, 2016.
Keehner, Jonathan (November 18, 2011). . Bloomberg.com.
Palank, Jacqueline (November 18, 2011). . The Wall Street Journal.
Wikimedia Commons has media related to .
in the United States
: Hidden categories:【图文】小学二年级英语课件M2U1_We_are_making_a_cake_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学二年级英语课件M2U1_We_are_making_a_cake
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!