推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文《I would like to be a doctor》
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are both doctors.They are always busy working for patients' health and have no time to look afterme.They saved many people's lives during their work.The doctor is called "Angles in White".Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore,i wish to be a doctor like my parents.I hoped future I might be a doctor.
不能用网上的
⊙_⊙多少词
我可以现写
Hi,I am a student.Everyone all has a dream.My dream is to be a doctor.Because I want to help more ill people to be healthy.I think the doctor is great.So I would like to be a doctor.
⊙_⊙等等,我再加几句
And my parents also hope me to be a doctor.I believe I will be a doctor in the future.
打字不容易呀
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文:If I were a teacher,Iwould
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
If I were a teacher now,I would not teach students only from lessons.I would lead them play with me .We would play guessing games and practising things from them.Stdents could be more clever than before and they could learn a lot of things that they don't know before.We could play football.When we were playing they could be stronger and healthier than before and they could learn how to act as a team.We would play everything we like.Everybody would be happy.They wouldn't let class over.如果我是老师,我就不只从课本里教学生,我将领着他们玩.我们可以玩猜谜游戏、动手能力,从中学生可以学到许多以前没接触过的东西,他们会变得比以前更聪明.我们可以玩踢足球,从中学生会变得更强壮和更健康,而且他们会学到怎么作为一个队去踢球.我们会玩我们喜欢的东西.每个人都很快乐.以至于他们不让课程结束.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高考英语作文有哪几种类型?急急急!_百度知道
高考英语作文有哪几种类型?急急急!
高考英语作文有哪几种类型?请有套做英语作文的高手。教下。谢谢。
我有更好的答案
现在最常见的就是书信类:写信、留便条等等。其次就是看图写作文,还有话题作文,让你围绕一个主题展开。或是科普类的作文,也称写物类作文,让你把一种事物描写清楚。再来就是叙事作文,让你把一件事情的起因经过结果简单叙述出来。还有一大类就是写景类作文。总之,英语作文的类型和语文作文没有多大差别,只不过就是把它用英语写出来,写的简单一点罢了。...
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
我是同济大学的在校生,像英语这类的课程应该比较提高(当然,英语是我初高中时候最有把握的一门课,在高手如林的重点高中,英语卷面成绩第一总能帮我拉一拉总分),只要你真的花时间了,肯定可以较快提高,这一些心得体会我已经跟很多人分享过了(通过交谈、邮件、百度知道),所以我的学习经验真的是“复制..复制..再复制.”如果你觉得靠谱的话就去试试吧,希望对你也有所帮助。我们今天就讲讲作文的写法【英语作文的考试重点】初高中的英语作文重在展现你自己的水平:1.语法,尽可能不出现语法错误。2.书写,书写尽量工整,这个一方面能够让老师看得舒服,另一方面也表明了你写作的思路流畅。3.从句、长句、优美的句子、高级词汇的灵活运用。【万金油句子举例】1.___has been brought into focus,and ____ always aroused the greatest concern2.Among the various reasons contributing to this phonomenon, ____ plays an important part.3.There is no complete agreement among people as to ____ .Some people take it for granted that _____________ while others hold the opinion that ___________ .4.Taking above metioned factors into consideration, I think ________5.In a whole, ___________【提高的方法】我高二的时候买了一本书《王长喜十句作文法》讲的是关于四六级考试的,应用优美的模板来写作的技巧(说实在的这个有点儿投机取巧,但是应对考试绰绰有余)。我分析了一下平时的考卷,发现作文的题材有六七成都和里面所介绍的五种相关,我就把他里面提供的相同题材的几个不同模板做了一下整理,每种题材整理出一个我自认为最完美的模板(模板中不乏显摆自己高超语法技巧的闪光点)然后每一次考试尽量套上一个适合的模板,结果是十有八九我的作文会成为范文之一。所以,建议你买一本类似于模板的书,这种书市面上现在很多的,不仅是王长喜的,其他的也有。你现在要万金油句子你也不一定会运用得很自然甚至巧妙,因此,整理出几套模板,然后就这几套模板好好看一些优秀的例文。相信不久你的作文水平会得到很大的提升真希望说了这么多对你有实质性的帮助,加油啊,期待你如愿以偿,加油!附:【英语作文八种常用句型】一) 原因
1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation. A number of factors might contribute to (lead to )(account for ) the phenomenon(problem). 2. The answer to this problem involves many factors. 3. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that... 4. The factors that contribute to this situation include... 5. The change in ...largely results from the fact that... 6. We may blame ...,but the real causes are...
7. Part of the explanations for it is that ... One of the most common factors (causes ) is that ... Another contributing factor (cause ) is ... Perhaps the primary factor is that … But the fundamental cause is that 二) 比较
1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages. 2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B. 3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that... 4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that... 5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6.Like anything else, it has its faults. 7.A and B has several points in common. 8.A bears some resemblances to B. 9.However, the same is not applicable to B. 10. A and B differ in several ways. 11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects. 12. People used to think ..., but things are different now. 13. The same is true of B. 14. Wondering as A is ,it has its drawbacks. 15. It is true that A ... , but the chief faults (obvious defects )are ... 三) 批驳1)It is true that ..., but one vital point is being left out.
2) There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more important fact. 3) Some people say ..., but it does not hold water. 4) Many of us have been under the illusion that... 5) A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is.
6) It makes no sense to argue for ... 7) Too much stress placed on ... may lead to ... 8) Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that ... 9) Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that ...四) 后果 1. It may give rise to a host of problems. 2. The immediate result it produces is ... 3. It will exercise a profound influence upon... 4. Its consequence can be so great that... 五) 举例 1) A good case in point is ... 2) As an illustration, we may take ... 3) Such examples might be given easily. 4) ...is often cited as an example. 六) 证明1) No one can deny the fact that ... 2) The idea is hardly supported by facts. 3) Unfortunately, none of the available data shows ... 4) Recent studies indicate that ... 5) There is sufficient evidence to show that ... 6) According to statistics proved by ..., it can be seen that ... 七) 开篇 1) Many nations have been faced with the problem of ... 2) Recently the problem has been brought into focus. 3) Recently the phenomenon has become a heated topic. 4) Recently the issue has aroused great concern among ... 5) Nowadays there is a growing concern over ... 6) Never in our history has the idea that ... been so popular. 7) Faced with ..., quite a few people argue that ... 8) According to a recent survey, ... 9) With the rapid development of ..., ... 八) 结尾 1) From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that ... 2) It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop ... 3) It is necessary that steps should be taken to ... 4) In conclusion, it is imperative that ... 5) There is no easy method, but ...might be of some help. 6) To solve the above-mentioned problem, we must ... 7) In summary, if we continue to ignore the above-mentioned issue, more problems will crop up. 8) With the efforts of all parts concerned, the problem will be solved thoroughly.9) We might do more than it is important to take actions to ... 10) Taking all these into account, we ... 11) Whether it is good or not /positive or negative, one thing is certain/clear...
本回答被提问者采纳
写景写事写人写物
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
高考英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。初中英语作文回信的格式即回信的开头 初中英语作文格式
初中英语作文 回信的格式 即回信的开头 Dear ...,Thanks for your letter. I'm very glad to hear from you.(谢谢你的来信,收到你的信我非常高兴)说明:这是一个比较通用的回信开头。其他的内容要依据来信内容或者要向对方陈述的内容而定。
英语作文书信格式 Dear ×××,..................................................................Best wishes!Yours,×××
英语作文正式的格式 A 信头(Heading)英语作文写信格式英文书信通常由下列五个部门构成:信头包罗写信人地点和写信日期,通常写在信笺的右上角。在比力熟识的朋侪之间的通讯,写信人的地点常可略去。本课的信头就只写了写信日期,而没有写信人的地点。日期通常有下列两种定法:(a)月、日、年:如August 一五, 二零零__(b)日、月、年:如一五th august, 二零零__地点的写法通常是由小到大,如:门牌号、街道名、市(县)名、省名、国名(邮政编码通常写在都会名之后)。这同中文书信的地点写法完全相反。地点可以写一~三行,日期写在地点的下方(见信笺款式)。地点的写法通常是由小到大,如:门牌号、街道名、市(县)名、省名、国名(邮政编码通常写在都会名之后)。这同中文书信的地点写法完全相反。地点可以写一~三行,日期写在地点的下方(见信笺款式)。B 称谓(Salutation)英语作文写信格式称谓指写信人对收信人的称谓,如Dear Xiaojun,写在信头的下方和信笺的右边。称谓一样平常用Dear…或My dear…扫尾,称谓后一样平常用逗号。地点要由小到大。b.朋侪间的信函无需加上写信人地点和收信人地点。c.称谓语用Dear+姓(正式),Dear+名(朋侪间)。十分任意的函件可直呼其名。d.末端语或竣事语可凭据现实环境用:Looking forward to hearing from you.Looking forward to seeing you.(With)best wishes/regards!All the best!Good Luck!Give my best wishes/regards to……!e.题名也分正式与非正式两种:英语作文写信格式正式:“Yours sincerely,”、“Yours faithfully, ”或“Sincerely yours,”、“Faithfully yours. ”非正式,朋侪间等:“Love, ”大概“Yours ever, ”g.写信工夫可用月、日、年款式或年、月、日款式。f.署名也视写信人与收信人的干系而定,一样平常与称谓同等。如称谓用名,写信人的署名也用名。
写一篇书信格式的英语作文,初三水平,谢谢 20 June 2006 Dear Mr. Seaton, Thank you very much for taking me with you on that splendid outing to London. It was the first time that I had seen the Tower or any of the other famous sights. If I'd gone alone, I couldn't have seen nearly as much, because I wouldn't have known my way about. The weather was splendid on that day, which I thought was rare. I still remember some people told me that in Britain there was weather and no climate. During the same day, it might snow in the morning, rain at noon, shine in the afternoon and be windy before the night falls. So I think I was lucky. I think the river trip was the best thing of all. London really came alive for me as we saw it from the Thames during that wonderful journey down to Greenwich. It was all tremendously exciting - a day that I shall never forget. Thank you for giving me such a great birthday treat. Yours sincerely, Linda Chen
英语作文传真格式? To: Mr Robt Attn: Hangzhou Foreing Language SchoolFrom: Wu Dong Date: Fax No: 84    Tel No: 001—335—930-9633Pages:1Subject: The Guide for the Chinese Students in the USAContent(内容): 自已写了。把邀请美国的罗伯特教授于日至12日来本校作题为“中国学生赴美学习指南的报告写清楚就行了。
英语作文申请信的格式 一.写作点拨:申请信 类型很多包括求职信,报考申请信,留学申请信等;写申请信应注意语言言简意赅,语气诚恳礼貌,避免夸张。申请信一般包括:申请原因、具备条件、恳请申请单位考虑自己的申请,表示谢意,期盼回复。具体为:第一段引入事件,说明写信目的。第二段介绍关于自己的一些具体内容。第三段提出请求,表示感谢盼复。二.词句模板:1. 好词集锦: considerable,confident,suitable,extremely,pleased,grateful,especialy,opportunity,position,apply for,be good at,allow,would like to, offer, take...into consideration.2.说明应聘原因常用语A.I learned from sb/the newspaper that your company wanted to...B.I was told that...C.I have just read in the newspaper that your company needs a...D.I am writing to inqure opportunities for ...E.I am writing to you to inqure if there would be any position available for me to work as a...F.I am writing to apply for the job .G.I have learned from your advertisement that a ...is wanted in your company.3.介绍个人优势常用语A.Now I would like to introduce myself to you.B. My name is Tom aged 16/who is a 16-year-old boy.C.I graduated from...in 2012.D.I like/am fond of swimming, singing and dancing in my spare time.E.I work hard and Ican get along /on well with others.F.I am good at English and especially my spoken English is fairly good.G.I master English and I talk to foreigners in English freely.H.I am currently studying ...I.I would be interested in ....J.My main specialization is...4.表示感谢及请求常用语A.Thank you for your consideration of my application.B.If you agree with me,I'll work hard and try to be a...C.I am available for interview.D.I am looking forward to hearing from you.......
英语作文格式 称呼是写信人对收信人的称呼用语。位置在信内地址下方一、二行的地方,从该行的顶格写起,在称呼后面一般用逗号(英国式),也可以用冒号(美国式)。正文位置在下面称呼语隔一行,是信的核心部分。因此要求正文层次分明、简单易懂。和中文信不同的是,正文中一般不用Hello!(你好!)正文有缩进式和齐头式两种。每段书信第一行的第一个字母稍微向右缩进些,通常以五个字母为宜,每段第二行从左面顶格写起,这就是缩进式。但美国人写信各段落往往不用缩进式,用齐头式,即每一行都从左面顶格写起。商务信件大都采用齐头式的写法。结束语在正文下面的一、二行处,从信纸的中间偏右处开始,第一个词开头要大写,句末用逗号。不同的对象,结束语的写法也不同。签名低于结束语一至二行,从信纸中间偏右的地方开始,在结束语的正下方,在签完名字的下面还要有用打字机打出的名字,以便识别。职务、职称可打在名字的下面。当然,写给亲朋好友的信,就不必再打了。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文书信格式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信