句子分析: What is it which one is youchanges you? (1)这句话中有一处语法错

【英语】下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.Li Wei works harder than any student in his class.A B C D2.Shenzhen is one of the biggest city in China.A B C D(C处包括the biggest)3.If you don't know the meaning of the word,you can-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.Li Wei works harder than any student in his class.A B C D2.Shenzhen is one of the biggest city in China.A B C D(C处包括the biggest)3.If you don't know the meaning of the word,you can
来源:互联网 &责任编辑:李志 &
下面句子中均有一处错,找出请改正。Althoughhehasnomoney,buthe'sveryhappy._去掉but__(与Although重复)Themanoftenaskshissonnoteattoomuchmeat.__not后面加to(asksbto/nottodo)_Hewasbu...下面句子中的划线部分均有一处是错的,请将其标号写在括号里...bacbbb下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正。1.Helosthisjobbecausehisage。He&lost&hisjob&becauseofhisage。2.I'mlookingforwardtogotoyourparty.I'mlookingforwardto&goin...改错。下列每个句子中均有一处错误,请找出来并将其字母标号...试题答案:l.(B)?does?????2.?(C)?at?????3.?(A)?am?reading?????4.?(A)?His?????5.?(C)??drink下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并在后面的横线上改正。要答...1.Cathycan'tgotoschoolalone,becauseheristooyoung.----her---&she2.CanyoupassthesalttoI?Ican'treachit.----I--&me(是第一个I)3.Benmadeacakebyhimye...下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.LiWeiworksharderthananystudentinhisclass.ABCD2.ShenzhenisoneofthebiggestcityinChina.ABCD(C处包括thebiggest)3.Ifyoudon'tknowthemeaningoftheword,youcan(图3)下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.LiWeiworksharderthananystudentinhisclass.ABCD2.ShenzhenisoneofthebiggestcityinChina.ABCD(C处包括thebiggest)3.Ifyoudon'tknowthemeaningoftheword,youcan(图11)下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.LiWeiworksharderthananystudentinhisclass.ABCD2.ShenzhenisoneofthebiggestcityinChina.ABCD(C处包括thebiggest)3.Ifyoudon'tknowthemeaningoftheword,youcan(图22)下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.LiWeiworksharderthananystudentinhisclass.ABCD2.ShenzhenisoneofthebiggestcityinChina.ABCD(C处包括thebiggest)3.Ifyoudon'tknowthemeaningoftheword,youcan(图26)下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.LiWeiworksharderthananystudentinhisclass.ABCD2.ShenzhenisoneofthebiggestcityinChina.ABCD(C处包括thebiggest)3.Ifyoudon'tknowthemeaningoftheword,youcan(图32)这是用户提出的一个英语问题,具体问题为:下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.Li Wei works harder than any student in his class.下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并在后面的横线上改正。要答...1.Cathycan'tgotoschoolalone,becauseheristooyoung.----her---&she2.C防抓取,学路网提供内容。A B C D2.Shenzhen is one of the biggest city in China.下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出来。1.Janet(doesn't)like(toclimb)(hills).2.(Sydney)isthe(largest)city(of)Australia.3.(T防抓取,学路网提供内容。A B C D(C处包括the biggest)下面每个句子中均有一处错误,请将它找出来并改正。1、This...it's防抓取,学路网提供内容。3.If you don't know the meaning of the word,you can look up it in the dictionary.综合拓展下列句子中均有一处错误,请指出并改正are,thefewermistakesyouwillmake.(themore....themore....的句型,前后应都用比较级。)8、Whichja防抓取,学路网提供内容。A B C D(C处包括look up it)wherearemycar?改错,句子中均有一处错,找出并改正.car是单数的话,那就应该用is而不是are正确的应该是:whereismycar.望采纳防抓取,学路网提供内容。4.Watering flowers are hard work,but I enjoy doing it.英语题:下面句子中均有一处错误,请支出并改正。Therearesomestudentsplayingontheplaiground.Canyougetanyonemovethedeskaway?防抓取,学路网提供内容。A B C D5.Tim was very exciting when he saw the computer.翻译下列句子,并指出所用介词短语在句子中的语法...问:1.  一个身穿白衣的绅士走进了大厅。2.珍妮看起来比她的实...答:1.Agentlemaninwhitewalkedin防抓取,学路网提供内容。A B C D我们通过互联网以及本网用户共同努力为此问题提供了相关答案,以便碰到此类问题的同学参考学习,请注意,我们不能保证答案的准确性,仅供参考,具体如下:下列句子没有语病的一项是:(2分)A.从这件...问:下列句子没有语病的一项是:(2分)A.从这件事中,我不仅重新认识到学...答:CA项:成分残缺,应该为,不仅重新认识到学习的重要性;B项:杂糅,改防抓取,学路网提供内容。用户都认为优质的答案:下列句子中,加横线的传统礼貌用语使用正确的一句...问:下列句子中,加横线的传统礼貌用语使用正确的一句是()A.咱们分别时...答:DA项“惠存”是敬辞,表示请(对方)保存;B项“斧正”表示请别人修改防抓取,学路网提供内容。C other对下列句子中“幸福”一词充当的句子成分依次判断正...问:对下列句子中“幸福”一词充当的句子成分依次判断正确的一项是(1)我们的...答:A试题分析:(1)“幸福”为形容词用作动词,做谓语;(2)“幸防抓取,学路网提供内容。D cities下列句子中没有语病的一句是()(2分)A.小...问:下列句子中没有语病的一句是()(2分)A.小强自从告别了网吧以后,爸爸妈...答:B试题分析:此题考查辨析病句的能力。病句种类较多,判断时,要结合防抓取,学路网提供内容。C look it up 3下列句子中没有语病的一项是问:A能否熟练规范地书写汉字是《语文课程标准》对学生汉字...答:修改如下A熟练规范地书写汉字&#57354防抓取,学路网提供内容。B is B excited把下面句子中使用不恰当的词画出来,在括号中写出...问:把下面句子中使用不恰当的词画出来,在括号中写出正确的词。1这位姑娘...答:谦让改为谦虚防抓取,学路网提供内容。======以下答案可供参考======みられる是什么意思(在下列句子中)?问:みられる是什么意思(在下列句子中)?饲育中のトキは&#65...答:三个句子中的「みられる」的意思差不多、都是「看起来像是or被认为防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案1:下列句子中语法正确的是?问:Doyouwanttosayanythingtome?Doyouwanttosaysomethingto...答:第一句疑问句用anything肯定句用somethinh防抓取,学路网提供内容。1 应该是Li Wei works harder than any other student in his class.改正下列句子中的语法错误并说明理由!问:1.由于安装时没有仔细检查,开工后突然故障,造成了生产上的损失.2.这...答:1.由于安装时没有仔细检查,开工后突然故障,造成了生产上的损失.由于改成因为(用防抓取,学路网提供内容。2 Shenzhen is one of the biggest cities in china防抓取,学路网提供内容。3 If you dont know the meaning of the word,you can look it up in the dictionary.液压阀是一种用压力油操作的自动化元件,它受配压阀压力油的控制,通常与电磁配压阀组合使用,可用于远距离控制水电站油、气、水管路系统的通断。常用于夹紧、控制、润滑等油路。有直动型与先导型之分,多用先导型。防抓取,学路网提供内容。4,Watering flowes is a hard work, but I enjoy doing it.油性皮肤怎么洗脸四个步骤赶走油污 油性皮肤怎么洗脸四个步骤赶走油污  脸是我们最直接的形象“代言人”,脸部肌肤也是最容易出现问题的了,特别是油性肌肤,由于脸部肌肤长期暴露在污染环境中,化妆品和皮肤本身防抓取,学路网提供内容。5.Tim was very excited when he saw the computer.【从抓鱼看懂社会主义、共产主义与资本主义的原理】假设一个村庄以吃鱼为生,这个村庄有一个鱼塘,村民们的生产就是抓鱼。1.社会主义村民们每天起来,在领导的计划下,就去池塘抓鱼,抓够领导计划的数量就行,不多防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案2:吃多了各种光鲜亮丽的时髦餐厅和西式大餐,是不是偶尔也想换换口味来点土菜呢?土菜就是指原生态的菜肴。用最简单,最原始的方法制作的,是最能代表一个地区的民俗民风的菜,这些菜道道都是实惠淳朴的美味。其实在洛防抓取,学路网提供内容。第一组的c,应该改为many。这种基本上都是经买卖方式过户(要不在一个户口本上,看不出买卖双方是亲属关系),继承或者赠与税费比较高,不建议。但题主提的问题太笼统了,要考虑其他的问题:你的父母是否健在?房产有无其他共有权人?是否有其防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案3:实话长大后的她我看到第一映像就觉得又来一个整容网红脸,后来查阅资料才发现,天啦,原来她就是当初在古装神话剧《宝莲灯前传》中饰演的哪吒。哎当初那么的甜美可人一双大眼睛犹如可爱的精灵,精美的模样美过关晓彤防抓取,学路网提供内容。any--------any other这个不是标准问题,是标准的执行问题。一客一换,三天一换本身是酒店基于环保理念执行的卫生标准。三天一换和之前一天一换的标准相比,是不是卫生标准退步了呢?同一个客人,在酒店住三晚,有必要每天都更换床单、枕防抓取,学路网提供内容。city------cities,one of后面的名词要用复数仅从背部的突起来看,应该是一只地图龟。是水龟。说白了,和花龟草龟巴西龟本质是一样的,水龟。顾名思义,吃东西生活都在水里进行的,因此水一定不能少。水质的话,无所谓了,只要缸子水没有大便或者是食物残渣就可防抓取,学路网提供内容。look up it――look it up代词放中间这是一个很耐人寻味的话题,上次我说过国足出局是必然的结果,但这场比赛赢球也会是必然的结果,而且还是大胜两球,叙利亚或乌兹别克斯坦终有一场平局,而国足即使无论如何努力都会败给这一场平局,12分如何敌得过防抓取,学路网提供内容。are-------------is  这间店在佛山开了很久(店铺位置在燎原路前锋大街街口),自己每次去都是看到人气满满的。店铺是很普通装修,很多年都是老样子,店铺是半开放式,没有空调,但是没有减少人们的热情。这里有个特别之处,是服务员防抓取,学路网提供内容。exciting----------excited 人做主语,用---ed这玩意得去专业收藏协会去卖,有价值的东西他们收,街上的小商贩还是算了,还有街上收老版人民币的,都是套路,收钱的自己用A4纸印的各种钱币的图还备注的有回收价,几元至几百不等,,两块钱一张,好多人买了回家防抓取,学路网提供内容。下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出来。1.Janet(doesn't)like(toclimb)(hills).2.(Sydney)isthe(largest)city(of)Australia.3.(This)isthe(American)(national)flag.4.Areyou(going)todo(your)(homework)?5.(Rome...下面每个句子中均有一处错误,请将它找出来并改正。1、This...it's综合拓展下列句子中均有一处错误,请指出并改正are,thefewermistakesyouwillmake.(themore....themore....的句型,前后应都用比较级。)8、Whichjacketareyouprefer,theredoneortheblueone?(perfer与better都有更...wherearemycar?改错,句子中均有一处错,找出并改正.car是单数的话,那就应该用is而不是are正确的应该是:whereismycar.望采纳
相关信息:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights Reserved“What is it that you fight for?”这句话有没有语法错误?_百度知道
“What is it that you fight for?”这句话有没有语法错误?
请帮我分析下
没有意思你在为什么而战斗?it is。。。 that...强调句改成特殊疑问句
采纳率:33%
对了~意思是,你为什么而奋斗呢?What is it (that you fight for)?
此句为强调句的特殊疑问句,强调的是宾语,It is…that…在这里是一种强调句式,没有实在意义,拿掉后不影响句子意思
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。语法填空中,一个分句的逗号后面的那个空一般都填which 或it, 那么什么时候填it 什么时候填_百度知道
语法填空中,一个分句的逗号后面的那个空一般都填which 或it, 那么什么时候填it 什么时候填
语法填空中,一个分句的逗号后面的那个空一般都填which 或it, 那么什么时候填it 什么时候填which
我有更好的答案
注意,如果要填的成分指代前面整个分句,或者指代分句中的成分,就用which,属于非限制性定语从句;it的情况,要分类讨论,你可以给几个例句给我,我们再分析分析。
This naturally occuring phenomenon,_____is called greenhouse warming.
这个填it,因为前半个分句不完整,缺谓语;那这个句子的主句就是后半部分,这个一定要完整,it做主语。
前半句也就是整个句子的主语是吗
非限制性定语从句的前半句都是不缺成分的吗?
采纳率:74%
来自团队:
先看俩个例句,再分析,
In our city there is a famous museum,which is visited by thousands
of tourists every year
In our city there is a famous museum,and it
is visited by thousands
of tourists every year
简单地说就是后面句子和前面句子相互独立,并非从属关系,因为定语从句只是一个句子修饰一个名称或代词,相当于一个形容词而已。再如:
Show me your photo which you took yesterday.(定语从句)
Show me your photos after you finish taking them(after把后面句子变成时间状语从句)
比如第二个例句可以把and去掉吗?
不可以的,因为是并列句,不然就是语法错误了
哦,什么语法错误?是一个句子两个主语吗
我之前还看过那种不是并列句但可以用it 不用and来连接的
那又是什么情况? 那个句子我忘了
是俩个句子平起平坐,没有轻重之分,就是没中心了,你说的说独立主格结构,但它是没有独立谓语的,如:everything ready,we set out(一切就绪,我们出发),逗号前面句子发现没ready前没be动词,形容词不能单独作谓语,对不对,希望你看懂
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
逗号的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语句子分析-英语句子成分分析
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&英语句子分析
英语句子分析来源:&&&&关键词:
  几道非谓语动词作状语易错考题分析  1. He walked in, _________ a book in his hand, went to a table near the window and sat down in silence.  A. carrying
B. carried
C. to carry
D. having carried  【解析】答案选A。此题考查分词作状语的用法。首先不定式表示目的和将来可以排除;having done强调动作的完成,不符合题意,只剩下A和B,这是一个并列句,句中有三个谓语动词walked in, went to 和sat down。句中的carrying a book in his hand是现在分词,用作状语,修饰walked in,表伴随。提醒:此题易错选B。  2. __________for many years, the novelist suddenly became famous.  A. having ignored
B. Having been ignored
C. to have been ignored D. to be ignored  【解析】正确答案为B。此题考查分词作状语。因ignored和the novelist是动宾关系,而不是主谓关系,即“被忽视”,故可排除表主动意义的A。至于C和D,首先可排除D,因为它是不定式的一般式,表示将来意义,与句意不符;而C是不定式的完成式,一般不作时间状语。  3. __________ to the consumers, more and more advertisers are using images of pop stars in their ads. A. Appealed
B. to appealed
C. appealing
D. to be appealed  【解析】正确答案为B,考查不定式的用法。首先可以排除A和D,因为appeal是不及物动词,不能用过去分词表被动,从句意来看,题目想表达的是为了吸引消费者,不定式作目的状语,而现在分词一般情况下不能表目的,所以选B。  4. — What’s the matter with you?  —_______ the heavy suitcase, my waist was hurt unexpectedly.  A. Having carried
B. Carried
C. While carrying
D. While I was  carrying  【解析】正确答案为D,考查非谓语动词的逻辑主语。一般说来,非谓语动词的逻辑主语需要和主句主语一致,此题中,主句的主语是my waist,而非谓语动词的逻辑主语是I,所以不能用非谓语动词,只能用状语从句,所以选D。  5. ________with enough instruments necessary for the experiment, these scientists are  expecting to finish it ahead of time. A. To be supplied
B. to supplied
C. supplying
D. supplied  【解析】正确答案为D,考查非谓语动词作状语。这句话的主语是scientists,与非谓语动词supply是动宾关系,也就是被提供,因此排除了B和C,不定式作状语表示将来和目的,与题意不符,所以选D。  英语冠词典型考题讲练  1. Tom owns ________ larger collection of ________ books than any other student in our class. A. 不填 B. 不填C. the
D. 不填; the  2. For a long time they walked without saying ________ word. Jim was the first to break ________ silence. A. a
B. the C. 不填
D. 不填  3. When he left ________ college, he got a job as ________ reporter in a newspaper office.  A. 不填;a
B. 不填;the C. the D. the  4. If you buy more than ten, they knock 20 pence off ________ .  A. a price
B. price C. the price
D. prices  5. ________ on-going division between English-speaking Canadians and French-speaking Canadians is ________ major concern of the country.  A. T 不填
B. T a C. An; the
D. An; 不填  1  6. The Wilsons live in ________ A-shaped house near the coast. It is
________ 17th century cottage. A. the , / B. an, the C. /, the
D. an, a  7. When you come here for your holiday next time, don’t go to ________ I can find you ________ bed in my flat.  A. a
B. 不填C. the
D. 不填  8. When you finish reading this book, you will have ________ better understanding of ________ life. A. a, the B. the, a C. /, the
D. a, /  9. It is ________ world of wonders ________ world where anything can happen.  A. a, the
B. a, a C. the, a
D. 不填, 不填  10. The most important thing about cotton in history is ________ part that it played in ________ Industrial Revolution. A. 不填;不填 B. the;不填C. the D. the  11. While he was investigating ways to improve the telescope, Newton made ________ discover which completely changed ________ man’s understanding of colour.  A. a?不填
B. a?the C. 不填…the
D. the?a  12. —I’d like ________ information about the management of your hotel, please.  —Well, you could have ________ word with the manager. He might be helpful.  A. some, a
B. an, some C. some, some
D. an, a  13. Many people agree that ________ knowledge of English is a must in ________ international trade today. A. /
B. an C. the
D. /;the  14. —Have you seen ________ pen? I left it here this morning.  —Is it ________ black one? I think I saw it somewhere(www.yxtvg.com).  A. the
B. the C. a D. a  15. Paper money was in ________ use in China when Marco Polo visited the country in ________ thirteenth century.  A. 不填 B. the C. 不填; the
D. 不填; 不填  16. Most animals have little connection with ________ animals of ________ different kind unless they kill them for food.  A. a
B. 不填; a C. the D. 不填; the  17. Jumping out of ________ airplane at ten thousand feet is quite ________ exciting experience.  A. 不填, the
B. 不填, an C. an, an
D. the, the  18. The sign reads “In case of ________ fire, break the glass and press ________ red button. ” A. / ; a
B. / ; the C. the
D. a  19. On ________ news today, there were ________ reports of heavy snow in that area.  A. the
B. 不填C. 不填;不填
D. 不填;the  1. B. 因为collection (收藏品,收集物) 是可数名词,此处为单数,又不是特指,所以用不定冠词;books是名词复数表示种类,而非特指,所以不用冠词。又如:a fine collection of paintings精美的绘画收藏品。  2. B. word (话、话语) 是可数名词,without saying a word意为“没说一句话”;虽然silence (沉默)是不可数名词,但此处是特指前面提到的那种沉默,所以用the。  2  3. A. 因为school, college, university, hospital, prison, church, table, bed名词等指其用途时,不用冠词。leave college意为“大学毕业”。又因为表示职业或身份的单数名词前通常要用不定冠词,所以选A。  4. C. price前加定冠词表特指。句意为“如果你买10个以上,他们会从那个价钱中减掉20便士”。  5. B. 因为division后有介词短语between?and?的限制,这是特指的,所以要用the。又因为concern作“所关切的事”解是可数名词,所以前面要用冠词。  6. D. 因为house和cottage都是可数名词,且都不是特指,所以都用不定冠词。句意是“威尔逊一家住在大海附近的一栋A形房子里,那是一座17世纪建的别墅”。  7. A. 从next time可知,对方这次住了旅馆,第一空的hotel就是特指这个旅馆,所以用the;第二空的单数可数名词bed不是特指的,所以用不定冠词。句意是:你下次来这里度假,就不要到这旅馆来住了,我在我的公寓里帮你弄张床。  8. D. 虽然understanding是不可数名词,但作“了解、理解”解时,却常常要加不定冠词(尤其是当其前有形容词修饰时),排除B和C。又因为life作“、”解,是不可数名词,不是特指,不用冠词。have a better understanding of life指“对生活有更深刻的理解”。  9. B. 虽然通常说the world,但world有定语修饰时,表示“一个…的世界”时,要用不定冠词。题中两个world都有定语修饰,后者是前者的同位语,所以两个都用不定冠词。句意是:这是一个奇妙的世界,一个什么事都有可能发生的世界。  10. C. 因part后面有一定语从句修饰,是特指,用the;又因为“工业革命”是由普通名词构成的专有名词,所以前面也要用the。  11. A. 因为discovery作“被发现的事物”讲是可数名词,前面用不定冠词,又如,make an important discovery scientific discovery (作出重大的科学发现)。man作“人、人类”解,是既没有复数形式,也不能在前面加冠词的,understanding前又受名词所有格man’s修饰,也不能用冠词,所以第二空不用冠词。  12. A。information 是不可数名词,前面不用冠词,因此排除 B 和 D;have a word with是固定短语,意为“和某人谈一下”。句意为“我想请你帮我看一下旅馆的管理材料”。“好的,你可以和饭店经理谈,他会帮你的”。  3  13. A。此题考查不定冠词和不用冠词的情况。抽象名词knowledge前加不定冠词a使其具体化,a knowledge of English意为“懂英语”;而international trade是泛指,意为“国际贸易”,前面不用冠词。句意为“很多人认为懂英语是当今国际贸易所必需的”。  14. D。此题在特定语境中考查不定冠词的用法。第一句句意为“你看见一支钢笔吗?”是泛指,用不定冠词。第二空“是黑色的吗?”不是二次提及上文的钢笔,也是泛指,故也用不定冠词。  15. C。(be) in use是固定词组,意为“在使用中”;第二空是序数词前要加定冠词,the thirteenth century 指第13世纪。句意为“十三世纪马可波罗访问中国时,中国已用纸币”。  16. B。animals 是名词复数表示泛指,不用冠词;kind是单数可数名词,of?kind“…种类的”。根据句意“多数动物与另一类的动物没有关系,除非它们以其为食”。可指应用a表示泛指。  17. C。句意为“从一万英尺高的飞机里跳出来是一次非常激动人心的经历”。airplane表泛指,以元音开头用an;experience当“经历”讲时是可数名词,因此表示“一次经历”要加不定冠词。  18. B。fire泛指“火灾,失火”,不用冠词;red button 是特指,第二空用 the。句意为“那块牌子上写着:“万一失火,打碎这块玻璃,按那个红色按钮”。  19. B。第一空用the表示特指“今日的新闻”;第二空reports是复数名词表泛指,不加冠词。句意为“在今天的新闻中有关于那个地区的大雪的报道”。  英语基础语法常考题·附解析  1. ─What are you reading, Jane?  ─Some books on ________ education, I’m now interested in ________ education of young people. A. the B. /; the C. an D. an;/  2. —You were out when I dropped in at your house yesterday.  —Oh, I________ for a friend from Beijing at the railway station.  A. was waiting B. had waited C. am waiting D. have waited  3. —Little Jim has been eating sweets all day.  —It’s no ________ he is not hungry  A. matter B. doubt C. problem D. wonder  4. Comrade Wang ________ be in Shanghai—I saw him in the company only a few minutes ago. A. mustn’t B. can’t C. may not D. isn’t able to
4  5. It was not until I got home ________ I found my wallet missing.  A. that B. when C. where D. which  6. The number of the people present at the concert ________ much smaller than expected. There ________ many tickets left.  A. was B. was C. were D. were  7. ________ you stepped into the lab with your shoes on? You’re supposed to take them off before you enter it. I told you so!  A. How come B. How dare C. How about D. How long8  8. They made no effort to hide their amusement ________ I produced a packet of sweets from my pocket. A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever  9. ________ her work has been good, but this essay is dreadful  A. In a word B. In general C. In particular D. In total  10. She returned home from the office, only ________ the door open and something missing.  A. finding B. to be found C. to find D. found  11. We should ________ ourselves assiduously and faithfully to the duties of our profession.  A. devote B. spend C. offer
D. provide  12. The Anti- Japanese War ________ in 1937 and it ________ eight years.  A. lasted
B. was lasted  C. lasted D. was lasted  13. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building ________others were waiting on the airfield.  A. during B. where C. which D. while  14. ________ is known to everybody, Taiwan is a part of China.  A. It B. As C. That D. Which  15. —Let’s go to the zoo this Sunday, OK?  —________. I love to see all kinds of animals.  A. I couldn’t agree more B. I’m afraid not  C. I believe not
D. I don’t think so  1. B。第一个 education 意为“教育;教育学”,为不可数名词,因此不用冠词;而第二个 education 表示特指,意为“年轻人的教育”,因此用定冠词,故答案为 B。  2. A。根据上句中的时间状语的提示可知谓语动词是指过去某时正在发生的事情,因此用过去进行时态,故答案为 A。  3. D。上句“小吉姆整天在吃糖果”是“他不饿”的原因,因此答案为 D。no wonder 意为“难怪,不足为怪。”  4. B。情态动词 must 表推测时只能用于肯定句。在否定句中用 can’t 代替must。can’t 意为“不可能”;may not 意为“可能不”;be able to 表示经过努力或克服了困难之后做成了某事的能力,意为“能,会”。句中的破折号起解释说明的作用。“我几分钟前在公司见过他”,因此“不可能在上海”,故答案为 B。  5. A。强调句的基本结构由“It is / was +被强调部分 + that / who + 句子其余部分”组成,如果被强调的是人用 that 或 who;其他用 that。句意为:到了家我才发现我的钱包不见了。  6. D。the number of 修饰可数名词复数作主语时,后面的谓语动词用单数形式;There be 必须与后面的主语在人称和数上保持一致。tickets 为复数名词,因此用were。故答案为 D。
5  7. A。how come 意为“怎么”;how dare 意为“怎敢”;how about 意为“怎麽样”;how long 意为“多久”。根据语境“怎么穿着鞋进了实验室?进来之前你该脱掉。我早告诉过你”可知答案为 A。  8. D。此题考查 whenever 引导的时间状语从句。句意为“每当我从衣袋里拿出一包糖果的时候,他们毫不掩饰他们觉得好笑”。  9. B。in a word 意为“总之”;in general 意为“一般地;大体上;通常”;in particular 意为“特别”;in total 意为“整个地;总共”。根据句意“总的说来,她的作品不错,不过这篇文章糟透了”答案为 B。  10. C。作结果状语时,不定式常表示没有预料到的情况或结果,即预料之外;而分词常表示一种自然而然的结果,即预料之中。根据语境“发现门开着,有东西丢了”是他没想到的,因此可知应用不定式。又因句子的主语 he 与动词 find是逻辑上的主谓关系,故用主动语态,因此答案为 C(www.yxtvg.com)。  11. A。devote?to 为习惯用语,意为“把……献给;把……专用于”。句意为“我们应当勤奋地而且忠诚地献身于我们的职责。”  12. A。break out 和 last 都是不及物动词,都不能用于被动语态,因此答案为 A。句意为“抗日战争 1937 年爆发,持续了八年。”  13. D。while 作并列连词,表示对比或相反的情况,意为“而、却”。句意为“当飞机抵达时,一部分侦探等在主楼里面,而另一部分则等在停机坪上。”  14. B。as 和 which 引导非限定性定语从句,都可以指整个句子,有时可以通用。但 as 引导的非限定性定语从句可以放在句首,也可以放在句中。which 只能放在句中。句意为“周所周知,台湾是中国的一部分。”  15. A。上句提出建议“我们周日去动物园好吗?”根据答语中的后句“我喜欢看各种动物”可知是表示赞成对方的建议,故答案为 A。意为“我非常赞成。”  1. “May I borrow your paper?” “ ________.”  A. By all means B. Never mind C. You are welcome D. Don’t mention it  2. This bird is really lovely, and I’ve never seen ________ one.  A. a finer B. a finest C. the finer D. the finest  3. Since there’s no more work to do, we might just ________ go home.  A. so well B. as well C. so good D. as good  4. He made ________ known to his friends that he didn’t want to enter politics.  A. that
B. it C. himself D. him  5. Th I ________.  A. might be killed
B. might have been killed  C. may be killed
D. may been killed  6. “Have you ever eaten snails?” “No, and I hope I ________.”  A. will never B. never will C. have never D. never have  7. She wrote a famous book, and so ________ a place in history.  A. winning B. to win
C. to have won D. won  8. I’ll have to change my clothes before I go out — I don’t want ________ like this.  A. to see B. seeing
C. to be seen D. being seen  9. We make sure we’re always well stocked up with candles, just ________.  A. in case B. for certain C. in practice D. for use  10. It’s hard to rescue drowning people because they ________ so much.  A. sink B. swim C. jump D. struggle  6  11. It has been raining for a day, but even though it hadn’t rained, we ________ there by tomorrow.  A. can’t get B. won’t get C. hadn’t got D. wouldn’t get  12. The little time we have together we try ________ wisely.  A. spending it B. to spend it C. to spend D. spending that  13. You should put on the notices ________ all the people may see them.  A. where B. in which
C. at D. for them  14. She took her son, ran out of the house, ________ him in the car and drove quickly to the nearest doctor’s office.  A. put B. to put C. putting D. having put  15. The old house, in front of ________ there is an apple tree, is ________ I used to live.  A. that, the place B. it, the place
C. which, where D. what, where  1. A。by all means 表示同意,意为“完全可以”。  2. A。I’ve never seen a finer one 的实际意思是 This is the finest one I’ve ever seen。  3. B。might just as well (后接动词原形)的意思是“不如……”或“还是……的好”。  4. B。it 为形式宾语,真正的宾语是 that he didn’t want to enter politics。  5. B。表示过去可能发生而实际上未发生的事,用might+动词完成式。若只是推测过去可能的事,则可用 may [might] + 动词完成式,如 He may [might] have gone. 他可能已经走了。  6. B。根据句意,填空处应用将来时态(实为将来时态的省略式);另外注意,频度副词本来通常置于助动词之后,但是若省略主要动词,即当频度副词和助动词置于句末时,应将频度副词置于助动词之前。  7. D。and so won a place…可视为 and so he won a place…之省略。  8. C。want 表示“想要”时,其后通常接不定式,又由于主语与see 之间含有被动关系,故用被动式。  9. A。in case 在此表示“以防万一”。  10. D。由句意和常识推知。  11. A。we can’t get there by tomorrow 为客观事实,故宜用陈述语气。  12. C。该句的正常词序为 We try to spend the little time we have together wisely.  13. A。where 指“在……的地方”,用以引导地点状语从句。  14. A。句中四个动词为并列谓语,应时态一致(www.yxtvg.com)。  15. C。第一空应填 which,in front of which there is an apple tree 为修饰 the old house 的非限制性定语从句;第二空填 where,用以引导表语从句。  典型定语从句易错题详解  ■The factory was built in a secret place, around ______ high mountains.  A. which was
B. it was  C. which were D. them were  【易错】容易误选A或B,将A、B中的 which 和 it 误认为是其后句子的主语。  【分析】最佳答案是C,around which were high mountains 是一个由“介词+which”引出的非限制性定语从句,而在该从句中,主语是 high mountains,around which 是表语,所以句子谓语应用复数were,而不是用单数 was。请做以下类例题目(答案均为C):  (1) Yesterday we visited a modern hospital, around _______ some fruit shops.  A. which is
B. it is  C. which are D. them are  7  (2) The murder happened in an old building, beside ______ the city police station.  A. which are B. it is  C. which is
D. them are  (3) Next month we’ll move to a new building, next to _______ a nice restaurants where we can have Chinese food.  A. which are B. it is  C. which is D. them are  ■A man with a bleeding hand hurried in and asked, “Is there a hospital around ______ I can get some medicine for my wounded hand?”  A. that
B. which  C. where
D. what  【易错】容易误选 B,认为 around 是介词,选 which 用以代替前面的名词 hospital,在此用作介词 around 的宾语。  【分析】最佳答案为C。以上语法分析并不算错,但问题是,照此分析,此句的意思即为:有没有这样一个医院,我在它的附近可以买药治我的手伤?这样的语境显然有点不合情理,因为人们通常是在医院里面治伤,而不是在医院附近治伤。此题选 C 的理由是:句中的 around 不是介词,而是副词,意为“在附近”;其后的 where 引导定语从句用以修饰其前的地点名词 hospital,句意为:附近有没有一家医院,我可以去治我的手伤?  ■ _____ is known to everybody, the moon travels round the earth once every month.  A. It
B. As  C. That D. What  【易错】容易误选 A,认为此处应填一个形式主语。  【分析】最佳答案是 B。as 引导的是一个非限制性定语从句。比较下面一题:  _______ is known to everybody that the moon travels round the earth once every month.  A. It
B. As  C. That
D. What  此题答案选 A,it 为形式主语,真正的主语是后面的 that 从句。  再比较下面一组题,其中第(1)题选 B,第(2)题选 D:  (1) ______ is mentioned above, the number of the students in senior school is increasing.  A. Which B. As  C. That
D. It  (2) ______ is mentioned above that the number of the students in senior school is increasing.  A. Which
B. As  C. That
D. It  ■ David is such a good boy _______ all the teachers like.  A. that
B. who  C. as
D. whom  【易错】此题容易误选A,许多同学一看到题干中的such,再联系到选项中的 that,便认为这是考查such … that …句式。况且,这样理解意思也还通顺。  【分析】最佳答案为C,不是A,因为在such … that … (如此……以至……)结构中,that 引导的是结果状语从句,并且 that 在从句中不充当句子成分,若在上句填入 such …  that …,句末的动词 like 缺宾语。选C的理由如下:as 用作关系代词,用以引导定语从句,修饰其前的名词 boy,同时 as 在定语从句中用作动词 like 的宾语,句意为“所有老师都喜欢的一位好男孩”。有的同学可能还会问,假若选A,能否将其后的 that 视为引导定语从句 8  的关系代词呢?不能,因为当先行词受到 such 的修饰时,其后的定语从句应用关系代词 as 来引导,而不用that。比较下面一题,答案为A,因为 like 后有自己的宾语 him:  David is such a good boy _______ all the teachers like him.  A. that
B. who  C. as
D. whom  请再做以下(答案选D):  It was not such a good dinner _______ she had promised us.  A. like
B. that  C. which
D. as  ■ The buses, most of _______ were already full, were surrounded by an angry crowd.  A. that
B. it  C. them D. which  【易错】容易误选 C,用 them 代指 the buses。  【分析】最佳答案是D。most of which were already full 为非限制性定语从句,修饰 the buses。类似地,以下各题也选D:  (1) His house, for _______ he paid $10, 000, is now worth $50, 000.  A. that B. it  C. them
D. which  (2) Ashdown forest, through _______ we’ll be driving, isn’t a forest any longer.  A. that B. it  C. them
D. which  (3) This I did at nine o’clock, after _______ I sat reading the paper.  A. that
B. it  C. them
D. which  类似地,以下各题选 whom,不选 them:  (4) George, with _______ I played tennis on Sundays, was a warm-hearted person.  A. that
B. him  C. them
D. whom  (5) Her sons, both of ______ work abroad, will come back home this summer.  A. that
B. who  C. them
D. whom  (6) I met the fruit-pickers, several of _______ were still university students.  A. that
B. who  C. them D. whom  ■ He had thousands of students, many of ______ gained great success in their own field.  A. whom B. them  C. which
D. who  【易错】容易误选 B,用 them 代指 students。  【分析】最佳答案是A,many of whom gained great success in their own field 为非限制性定语从句。假若在many of… 的前面加上连词and,则选答案B。比较以下各题(答案均选  A):  (1) He asked a lot of questions, none of ______ was easy to answer.  A. which B. them  C. what
D. that  9  (2) He asked a lot of questions, and none of ______ was easy to answer.  A. them B. which  C. what
D. that  (3) He told me that he had two girl-friends, neither of _______ knew anything about the other.  A. whom B. them  C. which D. who  (4) He told me that he had two girl-friends, and neither of _______ knew anything about the other.  A. them
B. whom  C. which
D. who  ■ He had a lot of friends, only a few of ______ invited to his wedding.  A. whom
B. them  C. which
D. who  【易错】容易误选 A,认为这是非限制性定语从句。  【分析】最佳答案是B,这不是非限制性定语从句,而是一个独立主格结构,因为空格后的动词 invited 并不是一个完整的谓语,而是一个过去分词。当然,假若在 invited 前加上助动词 were,则是一个非限制性定语从句,答案便应选A。比较:  (1) They put forward a lot of plans at the meeting, none of _______ carried out in their work.  A. which
B. them  C. what
D. that  答案选B,none of them carried out in their work 是独立主格结构,其中的 carried out 为过去分词。  (2) They put forward a lot of plans at the meeting, none of _______ were carried out in their work.  A. which
B. them  C. what D. that  答案选A,none of them were carried out in their work 是非限制性定语从句,注意与上例比较句中多了一个助动词were。  (3) They put forward a lot of plans at the meeting, but none of _______ were carried out in their work.  A. which
B. them  C. what
D. that  答案选B,由于两句之间增加了一个并列连词but,使得该句成了一个并列句。 ■ On Sundays there were a lot of children playing in the park, _______ parents seated together joking.  A. their
B. whose  C. which
D. that  【易错】容易误选B,认为这是非限制性定语从句。  【分析】最佳答案是A。与上面一题相似,their parents seated together joking 不是非限制性定语从句,而是一个独立主格结构,因为空格后的动词 seated 不是谓语,而是一个过去分词,因为 seat 作动词用时,是及物动词。比较以下相似题:  (1) On Sundays there were a lot of children playing in the park, _______ parents were seated together joking.  10  A. their
B. whose  C. which D. that  选B。whose parents were seated together joking 为非限制性定语从句,因为其后有完整的谓语 were seated。  (2) On Sundays there were a lot of children playing in the park, and _______ parents were seated together joking.  A. their
B. whose  C. which D. that  选A。因为句中有并列连词and,整个句子为并列句。  (3) On Sundays there were a lot of children playing in the park, _______ parents sitting together joking.  A. their
B. whose  C. which
D. that  选A。their parents sitting together joking 为独立主格结构。  (4) On Sundays there were a lot of children playing in the park, _______ parents sat together joking.  A. their
B. whose  C. which
D. that  选B。whose parents sat together joking 为非限制性定语从句,因为句中有完整的谓语 sat。  (5) On Sundays there were a lot of children playing in the park, _______ parents were sitting together joking.  A. their
B. whose  C. which D. that  选B。whose parents were sitting together joking 为非限制性定语从句,因为句中有完整的谓语 were sitting。  ■ If the man is only interested in your looks, _____ just shows how shallow he is.  A. as
B. which  C. what
D. that  【易错】容易误选A或B,误这是非限制性定语从句。  【分析】正确答案为D,注意逗号前是一个条件状语从句,逗号后是该状语从句的主句,that 在此代表前文所述的情况,用作主句的主语。类似地,下面几道题也选 that,而不选 which:  (1) If you promise to go with us, _____ will be OK.  A. as B. which  C. and it
D. that  (2) If you want a double room, _____ will cost another £15.  A. as
B. which  C. what D. that  (3) Whether you go or not, _______ is quite all right with me.  A. that
B. which  C. and it D. so  (4) When I say two hours, _____ includes time for eating.  A. as
B. which  11  C. what
D. that  ■ She says that she’ll never forget the time ________ she’s spent working as a secretary in our company.  A. which B. when  C. how D. where  【易错】容易误选B,机械地认为时间名词后必须用关系副词when,地点名词后用关系副词 where。  【分析】正确答案为A。在时间名词和地点名词后是否用关系副词要看它在定语从句中充当什么句子成分。一般说来,若用作主语或宾语,用关系代词;若用作状语,则用关系副词。上面一题中的动词 spent 缺宾语,故应用关系代词 which或that。比较下面一题,由于空格后的句子不缺少主语或宾语,所以选关系副词when:  She says that she’ll never forget the time ________ she works as a secretary in our company.  A. which
B. when  C. how
D. where  请再做一组试题(答案均选A):  (1) Our company will move to a tall building _______ we bought last month.  A. which B. when  C. how
D. where  选A,which 在定语从句中用作动词 bought 的宾语。  (2) Our company will move to a tall building _______ has just been complete.  A. which
B. when  C. how
D. where  选A,which 在定语从句中用作主语。  (3) Our company will move to a tall building _______ we worked two years ago.  A. where
B. when  C. that
D. which  选A,where 在定语从句中用作状语。  英语时态考题专练(有详解)  1. We ________ to move but are still considering where to go to.  A. are deciding B. decided  C. have decided D. had decided  2. I left my pen on the desk and now it’ who ________ it?  A. took B. has taken  C. will take D. had taken  3. They won’t buy any new clothes because they ________ money to buy a new car.  A. save B. were saving  C. have saved D. are saving  4. I ________ your last point — could you say it again?  A. didn’t quite catch B. don’t quite catch  C. hadn’t quite catch D. can’t quite catch  5. —Are you a teacher?  —I ________, but now I am working in a company.  A. is B. am  C. was D. had  12  6. I feel sure I ________ her somewhere before.  A. was to meet B. have met  C. had met D. would meet  7. —Does Liu Hui serve in the army?  —No, but he ________ in the army for three years.  A. served B. has served  C. is serving D. would serve  8. —Tom came back home yesterday.  —Really? Where ________ at all?  A. had he been B. has he been  C. had he gone D. has he gone  9. Unfortunately, when I dropped in, Professor Smith ________, so we only had time for a few words.  A. has just left B. had just left  C. just left D. was just leaving  10. —I’ I shouldn’t have been so rude to you.  —You ________ your temper but that’s OK.  A. have lost B. had lost  C. did lose D. were losing  11. —You must have met him the other day.  —Oh, no, I ________.  A. hadn’t B. mustn’t  C. haven’t D. didn’t  12. —Will you go to the park now?  —Not until I ________ my physics exercises.  A. will finish B. have finished  C. will have finished D. had finished  13. —Did you enjoy the film?  —Yes, it’s the best one I ________ these years.  A. had
B. have had  C. had had
D. would have  14. —Did Alan enjoy seeing his old friends yesterday?  —Yes, he did. He ________ his old friends for a long time.  A. didn’t see B. wouldn’t see  C. hasn’t seen D. hadn’t seen  15. When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone. Where ________?  A. did you go B. have you gone  C. were you D. had you been  16. She o she has a headache because she ________ too long.  A. has been reading B. had read  C. is reading D. read  17. —Why do you look worried?  —Fred left the company half an hour ago. His work ________ unfinished since.  A. left B. was left  13  C. has left D. has been left  18. —You could have asked Mr. Johnson for help. He is kind-hearted.  —I ________ that. A whole day ________.  A. wastes B. was wasted  C. had wasted D. was wasted  19. You’d better not phone the manager between 7 and 8 he ________ an important meeting then.  A. will have B. would have  C. will be having D. will have had  20. —I’m sorry, but the boss isn’t here yet. Shall I have him call you when he comes back? —No, I’ll call him back. If I call again in half an hour, do you think she ________ ?  A. had arrived B. has arrived  C. will arrive D. will have arrived  21. —What’s wrong with your coat?  —Just now when I wanted to get off the bus, the man next to me ________on it.  A. sat B. had sat  C. had been sitting D. was sitting  22. —Why weren’t you at the meeting?  —I ________ for a long-distance call from my aunt in America.  A. waited B. was waiting  C. had been waitingD. had waited  23.—Will you attend the meeting this evening?  —But I ________ told anything about it.  A. wasn’t
B. am not  C. haven’t been D. won’t be  24. — What did you think of Act I of the play last night?  — I’m sorry. The play ________ when I got there.  A. had been started B. had been on for half an hour  C. was to start D. had begun for half an hour  25. —Why did you come by bus?  —My car broke down yesterday evening and I ________ it repaired.  A. didn’t have B. don’t have  C. won’t have D. haven’t had  1. C。用现在完成时表示影响,即指现在已经作出决定。  2. B。用现在完成时表示影响或结果,即现在笔不见了,是由于某人已经把它拿走了的结果。  3. D。用现在进行时表示现在正在进行的动作。  4. A。从下文的语境看,既然现在叫对方重复一遍,说明“没听清对方的最后一点”应发生在过去(即说此话之前)。  5. C。这时用一般过去时表示过去曾经是老师,但现在不是了。  6. B。before 用作副词时不与具体时间连用,泛指“以前”,通常与一般过去时或现在完成时连用。  7. A。由no是对前句的否定可知现在不在部队服役,是以前“服过役”,故用一般过去时。  14  8. A。have been to…去过某地(已回来),have gone to…到某地去了(没回来);又因为问的是Tom回来之前到去过某地,故用过去完成时态。  9. D。从“我们只谈了几句话”可知,当我们去拜访时,Professor Smith“正要”离开了,D是过去进行时表示过去将来意义。  10. C。上句“我本不该对你那么无礼”是对过去情况的自责,答语“你当时的确很生气”,用一般过去时,did 在 lose 前表示强调。  11. D。问句是对过去情况的猜测,所以答句用一般过去时。I didn’t是I didn’t meet him the other day 的省略。  12. B。因为在时间状语从句中要用一般现在时代替一般将来时。若强调从句动作发生在主句动作之前时,用现在完成时代替将来完成时,本题属后一种情况。  13. B。因为 these years 是包括现在在内的,故用现在完成时。  14. D。由于见朋友发生在过去(即昨天),而很久没有见到朋友自然是昨天的见面之前,即属于过去的过去,故用过去完成时。  15. C。句子的前半句说上午打电话时没有人接电话,而后半句问对方当时在什么地方。显然,句子前后两部分的时间应一致,即用一般过去时。  16. A。从第一句话She ought to stop working 可知“他仍然在学习”,故后面用现在完成进行时态。  17. D。受前一句left的影响,易误选B。题干中的since说明此处应用现在完成时态。从问句中也可看出来,此处强调动作对现在的影响,故要用现在完成时的被动式。  18. B。说话之前“忘了”,故用一般过去时态;第二空应用一般过去时的被动语态形式。  19. C。指将来某时或某段时间正发生的事用将来进行时。  20. D。一般将来时表示将要发生的动作,而将来完成时表示将来某个时间之前已经发生或完成的动作。根据语境可知是强调将来的结果,应用将来完成时。  21. C。意思是:刚才我想下公共汽车时,(我才发现)靠近我坐的那个人一直坐在我的外衣上。表示从过去某一时刻开始一直延续到另一过去时间仍在进行的动作或状态用过去完成进行时。  22. B。该题考查根据语境选用正确时态题。上句说“你为什么没去参加会议”,据此回答“我当时正在等我姑姑从美国打来的长途电话”,说的是“你们开会时”我正在等一个电话。  23. C。指到目前为止还没有人把这件事通知我。相当于在后面省略了so far。  24. B。句意:戏剧在我到达之前就已上演了半小时,即表示“过去的过去”,且短暂性动词不与持续性时间连用,故须将 start→be on 才可与持续性时间连用。  25. D。从昨天坏了一直到今天来时还没有修好,表示从过去某一时刻开始一直延缓到现在的动作或状态要作现在完成时态。  形容词与副词专项训练  1. Work gets done ________ when people do it together, and the rewards are higher too.  A. easily B. very easy C. more easily D. easier  2. My parents have always made me ________ about myself, even when I was twelve.  A. feeling well B. feeling good C. feel well D. feel good  3. He began to take political science ________ only when he left school.  A. strictly B. truly C. carefully D. seriously  4. The final score of the basketball match was 93-94. We were only ________ beaten.  A. nearly B. slightly C. narrowly D. lightly  5. The new group of students is better-behaved than the other group who stayed here ________.  15  A. early B. earlier C. earliest D. the earliest  6. —Do you need any help, Lucy?  —Yes, The job is ________ I could do myself.  A. less than B. more than C. no more than D. not more than  7. There is an old proverb, “Love me, love my dog. ” But there is ________ wisdom in this: “Love me, love my book.”  A. some B. much C. more D. most  8. With April 18’s railway speedup, highway and air transport will have to compete with ________ service for passengers.  A. good B. better C. best D. the best  9. The melon the Smiths served at dinner would have tasted ________ if it had been put in the fridge for a little while.  A. good B. better C. best D. well  10. After two years’ research, we now have a ________ better understanding of the disease.  A. very B. far C. fairly D. quite  11. Speaking of all the songs he has written, I think this is probably his ________ one.  A. better-known B. well-known C. best-known D. most-known  12. Of the two coats, I’d choose the ________ one to spare some money for a book.  A. cheapest B. cheaper C. more expensive D. most expensive  13. —I wonder why Mary is so unfriendly to us.  —She is ________ than unfriendly, I’m afraid.  A. shyer B. much shyer C. shy more D. more shy  14. —I didn’t do well in this English examination. How about you?  —I did ________ you.  A. not better than B. no worse than C. as well as D. no better than  15. —Now that you like the house with a garden, why not buy it?  —Well, I can’t afford ________ house at present.  A. that expensive a B. a such expensive
C. that an expensive D. a so expensive  16. —Do you regret paying ten dollars for that book?  —No, I would gladly have paid ________.  A. as twice many B. twice as many C. twice as much D. as twice much  17. —I’m leaving on April 30.  —So why not come to spend ________ days with me?  A. all these last few B. these all last few C. these last all few D. all last these few  18. —Be careful not to drop the Ming Dynasty vase.  —Yes, we can’t be ________.  A. too careful B. very careful C. too careless D. careless enough  19. He’s not got another job yet and it’s not ________ he will for some time.  A. likely B. easily C. nearly D. lonely  20. We do meet now and then, but not ________.  A. freely B. commonly C. regularly D. presently  21. You don’t have to be angry with him. He ________ wanted to know the truth.  A. almost B. mostly C. merely D. hardly  22. —Are you pleased with what he has done?  16  —It couldn’t be____. Why didn’t he put more effort into his work?  A. any worse B. much better C. so bad D. the best  23. He moved away from his parents and missed them ________enjoy the exciting life in China.  A. too much to B. very much to C. enough to D. much so as to  24. —Is your headache getting ________?  —No, it’s worse.  A. better B. bad C. less D. well  25. Bob ran the 100 meters in 9.91 seconds, and I have not seen ________ this year.  A. the best B. better C. the most D. more  【答案与解析】  1. C。根据题意可知,说话者是将when people do it together和when people don’t do it together这两种情况比较,故选比较级。注意不要选D,因为在此题是要用副词修饰动词,不能用形容词。另外,根据句末的higher too也可知道此题是考查比较级。  2. D。首先,根据连系动词后要接形容词作表语这一特点,可排除A和C。另外,使役动词make后可接动词原形(不带to的不定式)或过去分词作宾语补足语,但不能接现在分词,故可排除选项B。  3. D。take sth seriously的意思是“认真对待某事”“认真考虑某事”。  4. C。副词narrowly在此表示“勉强地”,又如:He narrowly escaped being run over. 他差点儿被车压死。 The proposal to change the rules was narrowly defeated by 201 votes to 196. 建议改变规则的提议以196票对201票的微弱差额被否决了。本题句意:篮球赛的最后比分是93比94。我们以微弱的劣势输掉了比赛。  5. B。因题目把这组新学生与前面一组学生进行比较,故用比较级。  6. B。注意句中的Yes,由于答话者对问话者的“你需要帮助吗?”作了肯定回答,说明答话者独自完成工作有困难,故填more than。  7. C。由于是将“Love me, love my dog”与“Love me, love my book”进行比较,故用比较级。此题的巧妙之处在于句中没有出现than,而是给出两个待比较的proverb。  8. B。句子大意为:由于铁路提速了,所以高速公路和航空业要提高服务质量来竞争客源。因将“高速公路和航空”与“铁路”比较,故用比较级。  9. B。题目中将“放入冰箱中冷冻”与“不放入冰箱中冷冻”作比较,故用比较级。句意为:史密斯家人晚餐时上的甜瓜若能放入冰箱中冷冻一下味道会更好些。  10. B。这四个副词中,通常只有far可用于修饰比较。注:quite有时也可用于修饰比较better,但它只用于表示“身体康复”,不用于其他意义。  11. C。因为是从他所写的所有歌中选出一首来比较,故用最高级(from www.yxtvg.com)。  12. B。因是两者比较,故用比较级,可将答案锁定在B和C之间;再根据句意,排除C。  13. D。此题考查more…than…的用法,其意为“与其说……不如说……”。  14. D。句中的no better than相当于as badly as,其意为“一样不好”。  15. A。that在用作副词,用法相当于so,意为“如此,这么”。  16. C。在as…as…结构中,表示倍数的词或程度副词都放在第一个as之前。  17. A。语序:不定代词 + 指示代词 + 序数词 + 基数词。  18. A。此题考查can’t be too + adj,其意为“无论……也不为过”。  17  19. A。因为likely是形容词,意为“可能的”,在句中作表语。easily和nearly是副词;虽然lonely(寂寞的)是形容词,但其意义与句意不通。  20. C。因为只有regularly(经常地)才与now and then(偶尔)相对。  21. C。merely在此表示“只是”,其他选项意义不通。  22. A。因为It couldn’t be any worse. 意为“(他的工作做得)非常差”,与后文内容相符。  23. A。因为too…to do sth. (太?以至于不能做?) 是固定搭配。  24. A。由答语No, it’s worse.可知问句中用better。  25. B。后面省略了than he did,意为“我今年还没看到比他跑得更好成绩的人”。  连系动词用法小练(有解析)  1. _______ everyone here today?  A. Be B. Are C. Is D. Am  2. Harry is older than I. But he _______ younger than I.  A. look B. looks C. looked D. looking  3. It _______ like the singing of the birds.  A. sounds B. looks C. smells D. tastes  4. This kind of cake tastes _______.  A. good B. well C. to be good D. to be well  5. The children all looked _______ at the broken model plane and felt quite _______.  A. sad, sad B. sadly, sadly C. sad, sadly D. sadly, sad  6. This kind of paper _______ nice.  A. feel B. felt C. is feeling D. feels  7. This math problem is _______ and I can do it _______.  A. easy, easily B. easily, easily
C. easy, easy
D. easily, easy  8. Coffee is ready. How nice it _______! Would you like some?  A. looks B. smells C. sounds D. feels  9. In winter the days _______ colder and colder.  A. gets B. getting C. got D. get  10. He _______ pale at the thought.  A. got B. looked C. turned D. seemed  1. C。当复合不定代词作主语时,谓语动词用单数。  2. B。根据句意和前句时态,后句应用一般现在时。  3. A。根据语境,只有sounds(听起来)符合题意。looks意为“看起来”,smells意为“闻起来”,tastes 意为“尝起来”。  4. A。连系动词taste后应接形容词作表语。  5. D。根据句意,句中的look at是行为动词,所以修饰此动词时应用副词;在连系动词feel后应用形容词作表语。  6. D。当this kind of…作主语时,谓语动词用单数。  7. A。连系动词is后接形容词。根据句意,修饰行为动词do用副词。  8. B。根据语境和首句(Coffee is ready),此处用smell才符合题意。  9. D。根据常识我们知道冬季天气寒冷,故用一般现在时。  10. C。根据语境只能使用turned,句意为“一想到这儿,他的脸就发白了”。  1. You can contact us by telephone or e-mail, _________ you prefer.  A. whenever
B. however C. whichever
D. whatever  2. _________ rich one may be there is always something one wants.  18  A. Whatever B. Whenever
C. However D. Wherever  3. We should report any incident, _________.  A. however serious or minor it is
B. how serious or minor is it  C. it is how serious or minor
D. it is however serious or minor  4. _________ I say, he always disagrees.  A. However B. Whatever C. Whichever D. Whoever  5. _________ she goes, there are crowds of people waiting to see her.  A. Wherever
B. However
C. Whichever
D. Whoever  6.—What do you want to do next? We have half an hour until the basketball game. —It’s up to you. _________ you want to do is fine with me.  A. Whatever
B. However
C. Whichever
D. Whoever  7. You can find _________ you need at the shopping centre, which is always busy at the weekend.  A. whichever B. wherever C. whoever D. whatever  8. Don’t, _________ you do, tell Patrick or the world will know!  A. however B. whenever C. whatever
D. wherever  9. _________ he was asked why he was late for class, he would answer carelessly, always the same thing.  A. However B. Whenever C. whatever D. Whichever  10. This is a very interesting book. I’ll buy it, _________.  A. how much may it cost B. no matter how it may cost  C. however much it may cost D. how may it cost  11. _________ you choose to live there are always going to be disadvantages.  A. Whenever B. Wherever
C. However D. Whatever  12. In peace, too, the Red Cross is expected to send help _________ there is human suffering.  A. whoever
B. however
C. whatever
D. wherever  13. _________ makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services.  A. What B. Who C. Whatever
D. Whoever  14. _________ team wins on Saturday will go through to the national championships.  A. No matter what B. No matter which C. Whatever
D. whichever  15. Can _________ leaves last please lock up?  A. whoever B. whenever C. whatever D. whichever  16. Everyone is equal before the law, and _________ breaks the law should be punished.  A. whichever B. whatever
C. whoever D. however  17. _________ player scores the highest number of points will be the winner.  A. Whatever B. Whichever C. However D. Whenever  18. We can go to the seven o’clock performance or the eight—_________ suits you best.  A. whichever B. wherever C. whoever D. however  19. _________ team wins on Saturday will go on to the national championships.  A. Whenever B. However C. Whatever D. Whichever  20. _________ hungry I am, I never seem to be able to finish off a whole pizza.  A. However B. How
C. Whatever D. What  19  21. If Emma likes something she’ll buy it _________ much it costs.  A. however B. how C. whatever D. what  22. If you take money from the fund, _________ small the amount, you must record it in this book.  A. how
B. however
C. no matter D. whatever  23. “What shall we do tonight then?” “It’s up to you—_________ you want.”  A. however B. whenever C. whatever
D. whomever  【参考答案】1—5 CCABA
6—10 ADCBA
11—15 BDADA
16—20 CBADA
21—23 ACC  英语强调句考点训练  1. It was after he got what he had desired _________ he realized it was not so important.  A. that B. when C. since D. as  2. David said that it was because of his strong interest in literature _________ he chose the course.  A. that B. what C. why D. how  3. It wasn’t until nearly a month later _________ I received the manager’s reply.  A. since B. when C. as D. that  4. It is what you do rather than what you way _________ matters.  A. that
B. what C. which D. this  5. The Foreign Minister said, “_________ our hope that the two sides will work towards peace.”  A. This is B. There is C. That is D. It is  6. It was _________ back home after the experiments.  A. not until midnight did he go B. until midnight that he didn’t go  C. not until midnight that he went D. until midnight when he didn’t go  7. When was _________ that the general manager left for Japan?  A. he
D. since  8. It might have been John _________ bought a present for Mary yesterday.  A. that
D. which  9. It was what he meant rather than what he said _________ annoyed me.  A. which
D. that  10. It is the protection for the trees _________ really matters, rather than how many trees are planted.  A. that B. where C. which D. while  11. It was lack of money, not of effort, _________ defeated their plan.  A. which
D. what  12. I guess it was his eyes _________ attracted me first.  A. that
B. where C. which D. while  13. It was his nervousness in the interview _________ probably lost him the job.  A. which B. since C. that D. what  14. “How was _________ they discovered the entrance to the underground palace?” “Totally by chance.”  A. it that B. he that C. it when D. he which  15. What is it _________ his daughter needs most?  20  A. what
B. which C. that D. if  16. It was when she was about to go to bed _________ the telephone rang.  A. since B. as C. that D. then  【参考答案】1—5 AADAD
6—10 CBADA
11—15 CACAC
16 C  这些题是考查非谓语动词吗  这些题是考查非谓语动词吗?如果仅从选项来看,好像都是考查非谓语动词,但实际上有的只是以非谓语动词为假象,考查其他知识点,你分得清吗?好好想想,好好做做!  1. “I’d like to take a week’s holiday.” “_________ it, we’re just too busy.”  A. Forget
B. Forgetting
C. Forgets
D. Forgot  2. —Then let’s have fish, beef with tomatoes and a soup. OK?  —_________ nice.  A. Sound B. Sounded C. Sounding D. Sounds  3. Stanley, _________ hello to your nephew.  A. come and say
B. comes and says
C. to come and say D. coming and saying  4. If there’s no reply at the front door, _________ round the back  A. come B. comes C. to come D. coming  5. Don’t stand out there in the cold—_________ in here and get warm.  A. come B. comes C. to come D. coming  6. Before you send the letter, _________ with Bill to see if the address is right.  A. check B. to check C. checking D. checked  7. Before you decide to leave your job, _________ the effect it will have on your family.  A. consider B. considering C. to consider D. considered  8. If you hear the fire bell, _________ cool and don’t panic.  A. keep B. to keep C. keeping D. kept  9. If you can’t get in the front door, _________ to the back door.  A. go B. to go C. going D. to be going  10. If they don’t understand it the first time, _________ over it again until they do.  A. go B. to go
C. going D. to be going  11. If you’re going on a long car journey, _________ sure the vehicle’s in good condition.  A. making B. to make C. make D. having made  12. _________ you hand over your mouth when you cough.(from www.yxtvg.com)  A. Put B. Putting
C. To put D. To be putting  13. _________ the road round to the right and you’ll find his house.  A. Follow B. Following C. To be following D. Having followed  14. _________ the milk and set a good example to the other children.  A. Drink B. To drink C. Drinking D. Having drinking  15. Don’t give me a long account, just _________ the plain facts.  A. tell B. telling C. to tell D. to be telling  16. _________ him enough time to get home before you telephone.  A. Give B. To give C. Giving D. Given  17. To test eggs, _________ them in a bowl of water: if they float they’re bad, if they sink they’re good.  A. put B. putting C. to put D. to be putting  18. _________ the pieces of cloth with a loose stitch before finally _________ them together.
21  A. Join, to sew
B. Joining, sewing C. Join, sewing
D. To join, to sew  19. She wrote a famous book, and so _________ a place in history.  A. winning B. to win C. to have won D. won  20. If you don’t succeed the first time, _________ again.  A. try B. to try C. trying D. to be trying  21. If the car won’t start, _________ it.  A. try push B. try pushing C. to try pushing D. to try to push  22. Don’t waste your money on silly things—_________ it.  A. saving B. to save C. save
D. to having saved  23. _________ me, and then try to copy what I do.  A. Watch B. Watching C. To watch D. To have watched  24. She cycled too fast round the corner, _________ her balance and _________ off.  A. losing, falling B. lost, fell C. losing, fell D. lost, falling  25. _________ the soup and add salt and pepper if necessary.  A. Taste B. Tasting C. To taste D. Having tasted  【参考答案】1—5 ADAAA
6—10 AAAAA
11—15 CAAAA 16—20 AACDA
21—25 BCABA  状语从句专项训练(附详解)  1. ________ we gave him something to eat, he would save it up for his little sister.  A. Whatever B. However C. Whenever D. Whichever  2. Hard-working though he was, ________ there was never enough money to pay the bills.  A. / B. and C. but D. therefore  3. Much hard ________ he tried,he flailed to catch up with the first runner.  A. although B. as C. while D. when  4. I got in touch with Charles ________ I received his letter.  A. when immediately
C. immediately D. suddenly  5. We were just ________ calling you up ________ you came in.  A. when B. while C. when D. as  6. Most of his great novels and plays were not published or known to the public ________ his tragic (悲剧) death in 1786. A. even before B. ever since C. until after D. until before  7. Mr. Saddam Hussein had to go with the American soldiers, ________ .  A. no matter he likes or not B. no matter he should like it or not  C. no matter whether he likes or not D. no matter he may like it or not  8. ________ , I have to put it away and focus (集中)my attention on study this week.  A. However the story is amusing B. No matter amusing the story is  C. However amusing the story is D. No matter how the story is amusing  9. Most animals have little connection with animals of a different kind, ________ they hunt them for food.  A. if B. while C. unless D. as  10. ________ he thought he was helping us with the work, he was actually in the way.  A. Although
B. Unless C. Because
D. When  22  11. Babies sleep l6 to l8 hours in every 24 hours, and they sleep less ________ they grow older.  A. while B. as C. when D. after  12. I have been keeping the portrait ________ I can see it every day, as it always reminds me of my childhood in Paris.  A. since B. where C. as D. if  13. ________ your composition carefully, some spelling mistakes can be avoided.  A. Having checked B. Check C. If you check D. To check  14. I would never speak to someone like that ________ they said something unpleasant to me.  A. even if B. so that C. as if D. ever since  15. -Did you remember to return the book to our English teacher?  -Yes. I gave it to him ________ I saw him.  A. once B. while C. if D. the moment  16. A warning news report from Qatar announces that a group of Islam will continue to kill Americans wherever they are ________ they leave the Arab world forever.  A. even though B. in case C. whenever D. until  17. —May I go now?  — ________ you’ve finished your work, you may go.  A. After B. Although C. Now that D. As soon as  18. & ________ I live there are plenty of sheep.& said the boy ________ pride.  A. W with
B. W in C. T in D. W with  19. He seemed to have been asleep, so I said nothing, but sat ________ he would see me ________ waking.  A. when B. that;when C. which;where D. where;when  20. It will be five years ________ we meet again.  A. since B. until C. before D. when  21. Never lose heart ________ difficulty you may meet with.  A. what B. whatever C. how D. however  22. ________ we are allowed ________ , we can’t drink any beer.  A. A to do B. If; to C. U to D. O doing so  23. You can still find bones of the birds ________ they used to live.  A. in which B. in the place C. where D. that  24. How can they learn anything ________ they spend all their spare time watching TV?  A. where B. when C. while D. but  25. ________ I admit that there are problems, I don’t agree that they cannot be solved.  A. While B. If C. As D. Unless  26. “________ my feet remain standing above the water level, there is hope...” said the captain.  A. Where  B. Even if C. While D. Although 23  1. A. 因为gave后面已经有表示物的直接宾语了,排除代词A、C、和D。however意为“无论如何”;whenever意为“每当…”,根据句意,只有选C,意义才通。  2. A. 因为前面已经连词though了,所以不再需要连词了。Hard-working though he was=Although he was hard-working。  3. B. 因为as引导让步状语从句,要求将从句的表语或状语等放到句首。而although, while表示让步时,都用正常语序;另外,though引导的让步状语从句,其表语或状语等可提前也可不提前。  4. C. 因为immediat}

我要回帖

更多关于 you local changes 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信