寻找一首英文歌词里有so beautiful 前面是so 啥怕的people 然后开始是everytime啥to you

导读:就爱阅读网友为大家分享了多篇关于“关于茶的诗词经典收藏”资料,内容精辟独到,非常感谢网友的分享,希望从中能找到对您有所帮助的内容。
相关资料一 : 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txt目录1 edelweiss 2 two beds and a coffee machine3 dancing queen4 can't take it back5 Butterfly6 老鼠爱大米7 onlylove8 lovefool9 let's get this party started10 kiss me11 physical12 brown eyes13 Daily Growing14 dont cry for me argentina15 dying in the sun16 Anyone Of Us17 a place nearby18 Blowing in the wind 19 god is a girl20 la isla bonita21 far away form home22 right here waiting23 I need you 24 Father and son25 that's my goal26 my all27 i am not a girl,not yet a woman28 hung up29 i turn to you30 just want you to know31 lonely32 love me tender33 loving you34 Make Your Own Kind Of Music35 7 years and 50 days36 sunshine in the rain37 nine million bicycles38 behind blue eyes39 bigger than me40 innocence41 everytime42 Girl of Your Dreams43 To Be Loved44 anything45 don t say goodbye46 i ll be there for you47 it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterda48 like a rose49 wake me up when september ends50 boulevard of broken dreams51 never grow old52 my december53 show me love54 baby one more time55 she56 all the things she said57 show me love58 stay59 i need you60 always getting over you61 don t cry 62 forever friends63 friends forever 64 scarborugh fair毕业生65 DramaSomeday66 graduation67 together we are one68 may it be69 when you believe70 cry on my shoulder71 we will get there72 the rose73 journey74 a whole new world75 casablanca76 because of you77 because of you78 it's my life79 fighter80 my happy ending81 forever young82 rhythm of the rain83 nobody s fool 84 thank you85 you are not alone86 always getting over yo87 tomorrow88 amarantine89 take my breath away90 stranger in moscow91 one and ever love92 with you all the time93 what my heart wants to say94 say it isn't so95 soledad96 too soon to say goodbye97 written in the stars98 i'm fed up99 i lay my love on you100 overprotected101 we are the world102 earth song103 man in the mirror104 smooth criminal 105 give in to me106 speechless107 starry, starry night108 the magic key(one T)1 edelweiss 歌手:julie andrews 专辑:the sound of music the CaptainPortia Nelson, Irwin Kostal, Rodgers & Hammerstein, Julie Andrews, Marni NixonEdelweiss, EdelweissEvery morning you greet meSmall and white, clean and brightYou look happy to meet meBlossom of snow may you bloom and growBloom and grow foreverEdelweiss, EdelweissBless my homeland forever2two beds and a coffee machine歌词:And she takes another step.  Slowly she opens the door.  Check that he is sleeping.  Pick up all the broken glass  and furniture on the floor.  Been up half the night screaming now.  It's time to get away.  Pack up the kids in the car.  Another bruise to try and hide.  Another alibi to write.  Another ditso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtch in the road.  You keep moving.  Another stop sign.  You keep moving on.  And the years go by so fast.  Wonder how I ever made it through.  And there are children to think of.  Baby's asleep in the backseat.  Wonder how they'll ever make it through this living nightmare.  But the mind is an amazing thing.  Full of candy dreams and new toys and another cheap hotel.  Two beds and a coffee machine.  But there are groceries to buy.  And she knows she'll have to go home.  Another ditch in the road.  You keep moving.  Another stop sign.  You keep moving on.  And the years go by so fast.  Wonder how I ever made it through.  Another bruise to try and hide.  Another alibi to write.  Another lonely highway in the black of night.  But there's hope in the darkness.  You know you're going to make it.  Another ditch in the road.  You keep moving.  Another stop sign.  You keep moving on.  And the years go by so fast.  Silent fortress built to last.  Wonder how I ever made it.3dancing queen 歌词:  You can dance, you can jive  Having the time of your life  See that girl, watch that scene  Digging in the Dancing Queen  Friday night and the lights are low  Looking out for the place to go  Where they play the right music  Getting in the swing  You come in to look for a King  Anybody could be that guy  Night is young and the music's high  With a bit of rock music, everything is fine  You're in the mood for a dance  And when you get the chance  You are the Dancing Queen  Young and sweet, only seventeen  Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine  You can dance, you can jive  Having the time of your life  See that girl, watch that scene  Digging the Dancing Queen  You're a teaser, you turn 'em on  Leave them burning and then you're gone  Looking out for another, anyone will do  You're in the mood for a dance  And when you get the chance  You are the Dancing Queen  Young and sweet, only seventeen  Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine  You can dance, you can jive  Having the time of your life  See that girl, watch that scene  Digging the Dancing QueenSherylCrow 是当今主流流行摇滚乐坛最受欢迎的女歌手之一, 迄今为止,她一共获得过九次格莱美奖。()今天我们要学习的是由SherylCrow翻唱的“Behind Blue Eyes”,这首歌出自英国摇滚乐团“The Who”1971年的专辑“Who's next”,是一首著名的抒情摇滚风格的作品。  No one knows what it's like  To be the bad man...  To be the sad man...  Behind blue eyes  No one knows what it's likeso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtTo be hated...  To be fated...  To telling only lies  But my dreams -  They aren't as empty  As my conscience seems to be.  I have hours, only lonely...  My love is vengeance  That's never free  No one knows what it's like  To feel these feelings  Like I do...  And I blame you.  No one bites back as hard  On their anger  None of my pain and woe  Can show through  But my dreams -  They aren't as empty  As my conscience seems to be.  I have hours, only lonely...  My love is vengeance  That's never free  When my fist clenches crack it open  Before I use it and lose my cool.  When I smile tell me some bad news  Before I laugh and act like a fool.   If I swallow anything evil  Put your finger down my throat.  If I shiver please give me a blanket  Keep me warm...Let me wear your coat   No one knows what it's like  To be the bad man...  To be the sad man...  Behind blue eyes4 can't take it back张靓颖的“the One” 是一张很耐听的专辑,其中最为可圈可点的是那三首英文歌曲,让我们听到了纯正的靓式英文歌,今天我们要学习的这首“Can't Take It Back”是标准的美式情歌,风格甜美,曲式简单,而靓颖的演绎,更显得自如从容。[)  Dont't know where to begin  I just can't pretend   I've been holding this in   afraid to lose a friend   But I let it slip when I fell all over you last time we met   And now the word is out   I can't take it back, no, no   It's out in the open   I told you everything   Now I wait till I know how you feel   Don't ask me to act, go on   Like nothing has happened   Now that I gave my heart away like that   I can't take it back   Well it's out of my heart and in your hands   As the hourglass drops its final grain of sand   I'm holding out hope that stars in your eyes are gonna fall for me at last   I take the chance   I can't take it back, no, no   It's out in the open   I told you everything   Now I wait till I know how you feel   Don't ask me to act, go on   Like nothing has happened   Now that I gave my heart away like that   I can't take it back   I let down my guard   And I'll have to carry on   I've gone too far   I can't take it back, no, no   It's out in the open   I told you everything   Now I wait till I know how you feel   Don't ask me to act, go on   It's out in the open   I told you everything   Now I wait till I know how you feel   Don't ask me to act, go on5Butterfly(大家一起来的英文版)Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Whso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtere's my samurai 我的samurai在那里(注:samurai是日本古时的武士阶层) I've been searching for a man 我一直在找一个人 All across Japan 穿过整个日本 Just to find,to find my samurai 只为找到,找到我的samurai Someone who is strong 那个人很强壮 But still a little shy 还有点害羞 Yes I need, I need my samurai 是的我需要,我需要我的samurai Ay,Ay,Ay, Ay,Ay,Ay I'm your little butterfly 我是你的小蝴蝶 Green, black and blue 又绿又黑又蓝 make the colors in the sky 使天空五颜六色 Ay,Ay,Ay Ay,Ay,Ay I'm your little butterfly 我是你的小蝴蝶 Green, black and blue 又绿又黑又蓝 make the colors in the sky 使天空五颜六色 I've been searching to the woods 我一直在森林中寻找 And high upon the hills 并且爬上高山 Just to find,to find my samurai 只为找到,找到我的samurai Someone who won't regret 那个人不会遗憾 to keep me in his net 把我困在他的网中 Yes I need, I need my samurai 是的我需要,我需要我的samurai Ay,Ay,Ay, Ay,Ay,Ay I'm your little butterfly 我是你的小蝴蝶 Green, black and blue 又绿又黑又蓝 make the colors in the sky 使天空五颜六色 Ay,Ay,Ay Ay,Ay,Ay I'm your little butterfly 我是你的小蝴蝶 Green, black and blue 又绿又黑又蓝 make the colors in the sky 使天空五颜六色 Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Ay,IYAI,IYAI Where's my samurai 我的samurai在那里6老鼠爱大米when that day i hear your voicei have some special feelinglet me always think i don't wanna forget youi remember at the dayyou are always on my mindeventhough i just can think about youif the day in the futurethis love will becoming truei've never change my mind that i will love you foreveri don't care how fool it isi will let my dream come truei will tell you something i wanna let you know, i let you knowi love you, loving you, as the mouse love the riceeven every day has storm, i will always by your sidei miss you, missing youi don't care how hard it isi just want you be happyeverything, i do it for you7onlylovesinger:trademark2.a.m.and the rain is falling here we are at the crossroads once again you're telling me you're so comfused you can't make up you mindis this meant to beyou're asking me but only love can say try again or walk awaybut i billieve for you and me thesun sill shine one day so i'll just play my part and pray you'll hanve a change of heart but i can't make you see it throughthat's something only love can doin you arms as the dawn is breaking face to face and a thousand miles apart i've tried my best to make you see there's hope beyond the pain if we give enough - if we learn to trust but only love can say - tryso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtagain or walk away but i bilieve for you and me the sun will shine one day so i'll just play my part and pray you'll have a change of heart but i can't make you see it through that's something only love can doi know if icould find the words to touch you dep inside you'd give our drean just one more changce don't let this be our last goodbye8lovefool 歌手:cardigans the 专辑:first band on the moon Strange to be on Marvel HillI've walked some years to findI know there is a piece to fillThe gap I have in mindNo, nothing's here, I close my eyesIt's on the other sideAnd what I've worked so hard to gainI'd gladly give awayCardigans, The'Cause I don't need thisI don't need itI need moreA postcard from where life's a thrillOn top of Marvel HillBut I don't need thisI don't need itI need moreTo good to be trueTo good to ignoreI don't need thisI need so much moreIt's too much to ask forLately I have desperately pondered,Spent my nights awake and I wonderWhat I could do have done in another wayTo make you stayReason will not lead to solutionI will end up lost in confusionI don't care if you really careAs long as you don't go9 let's get this party started 歌手:korn 专辑:issues A man is crying, takes me to a certain place.Which I don't often mind.You see a family walking.Always thinking of being somewhere else intime.So I fall face down in a rut.I can't seem to get out of.Please wake me.Please give me some of me back.The feelings I had.Sometimes I wish I could be strong like you. It doesn't matter.Each time I wake I'm somehow feeling the truth.I can't handle.Let's get this party started.I'm sick of being you.You make me feel insane.We don't give to you.Let's get this party started.You make me feel insane.I want to be the one.To make myself sane.Time is ticking, it makes me feel content.With what I have inside.Constant paranoia surrounds me.Everyone I see is out to get me.So I fall face down in a rut.I can't seem to get out of.Please wake me.Please give me some of me back.The feelings I had.Sometimes I wish I could be strong like you.It doesn't matter.Each time I wake I'm somehow feeling the truth.I can't handle.Let's get this party started.I'm sick of being you.You make me feel insane.We don't give to you.Let's get this party started.You make me feel insane.I want to be the one.To make myself sane.You make me feel insane.You make me feel insane.Sometimes I wish I could be strong like you.It doesn't matter.Each time I wake I'm somehow feeling the truth.I can't handle.Let's get this party started.I'm sick of being you.You make me feel insane.We don't give to you.Let's get this party started.You make me feel insane.I want to be the one.To make myself sane.10 kiss me 歌曲:kiss me歌手:siso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtxpence none the rkiss me out of the bearded barleynightlybeside the green, green grassswing, swingswing the spinning stepyou wear those shoes and i will wear that dressoh, kiss me beneath the milky twilightlead me out on the moonlit floorlift your open handstrike up the band and make the fireflies dancesilver moon's sparklingso kiss mekiss me down by the broken tree houseswing me upon its hanging tirebring, bringbring your flowered hatwe'll take the trail marked on your father's maphttp: lrc.bzmtv.com11physical 歌手:nine inch nails 专辑:broken i wanna take you babyi wanna take you outi wanna wine and dine youoh i wanna twist and twist and shouti want you hot in my armsso soft on my bedyou get the key to my heartoh when you wear that sweet dressNine Inch Nailsbut you're too physical physical to meyou're just too physical physical no to mei want your rough house babyi want this right in your earyou let me feel your dangeri let you make this feeling clear herei want the touch of your charmsthe heat of your breathi wanna say all those thingsthat would be better unsaidnobut you're too physical physical to meyou're just too physical ohyou're too physical for meyou're too physical to meyou're really jus- just too- justtoo really fuck notoo really fuck noyou're just too physicalyou're just too physicaltoo fucking physicalno, no, no, no, no, no, nooh you're too physicaljust too physicaljust too12歌曲:brown eyes歌手:destiny's child 专辑:surviver remember the first day when i saw your faceremember the first day when you smiled at me you stepped to me and then you said to me i was the woman you dreamed about remember the first day when you called my houseremember the first day when you took me out we had butterflies although we tried to hide and we both had a beautiful night the way we held each others hand the way we talked the way we laughed it felt so good to find true love i knew right then and there you were the one i know that he loves me cause he told me so i know that he loves me cause his feelings show when he stares at me you see he cares for me you see how he is so deep in love i know that he loves me cause its obvious i know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts and he's missing me if he's not kissing me and when he looks at me his brown eyes tell his soul remember the first day, the first day we kissed remember the first day we had an argument we apologized and then we compromised and we haven't argued since remember the first day we stopped playing games remember the first day you fell in love with me it felt so good for you to say those words cause i felt the same way too the way we held each others hand the way we talked the way we laughed it felt so good to fall in love and i knew right then andso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtthere you were the one i know that he loves me cause he told me so i know that he loves me cause his feelings show when he stares at me you see he cares for me you see how he is so deep in lovei know that he loves me cause its obvious i know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts and he's missing me if he's not kissing me and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul i'm so happy so happy that you're in my life and baby now that you're a part of me you showed me showed me the true meaning of love and i know he loves me i know that he loves me cause he told me so i know that he loves me cause his feelings show when he stares at me you see he cares for me you see how he is so deep in love i know that he loves me cause its obvious i know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts and he's missing me if he's not kissing me and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul he looks at me and his brown eyes tell his soul http: lrc.bzmtv.com13 Daily GrowingALTAN---Daily Growing The trees they grow high, the leaves they do grow green,   Many is the time my true love I've seen,   Many an hour I have watched him all alone,   He's young but he's daily growing.      Father, dear father, you've done me great wrong,   You have married me to a boy who is too young,   I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen,   He's young but he's daily growing.      Daughter, dear daughter, I've done you no wrong,   I have married you to a great lord's son,   He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone,   He's young but he's daily growing      Father, dear father, if you see fit,   We'll send him to college for another year yet,   I'll tie a blue ribbon all around his head,   To let the maidens know that he is married.      One day I was looking over my father's castle wall,   I spied all the boys playing with a ball,   And my own true love was the flower of them all,   He's young but he's daily growing.      And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day,   They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play,   And what they did there she never would declare,   But she never more complained of his growing.      At the age of fourteen he was a married man,   At the age of fifteen the father of my son,   At the age of sixteen his grave it was green,   And death had put an end to his growing.      I'll buy my love some flannel, I'll make my love a shroud,   With every stitch I put in it, the tears they will pour down,   With every stitch I put in it, how the tears they will flow,   Cruel fate has put an end to his growing. 树在长高, 叶在变绿, 许多次, 我看到他我的可爱, 几多时, 我独自对他长久凝视, 他还小, 但他在长大. 爸爸, 亲爱的爸爸,so im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txt你对女儿犯下伟大的错 你把我嫁给没有成人的男孩, 我二十四, 他十四, 他还小, 但他在长大. 女儿, 亲爱的女儿, 我给你的安排并没错, 我把你嫁给豪门的儿子, 一旦我老去, 他将是你依靠的男人, 他还小, 但他在长大. 爸爸, 亲爱的爸爸, 如果你认为合适, 来年过后, 送他读大学吧, 我要用蓝绸带缠上他的头, 告诉年轻的女孩, 他已经结婚. 曾经有一天, 越过爸爸的院墙, 我看到一群男孩在玩球, 我的可爱追逐其中, 他还小, 但他在长大. 那是曙光微现的清晨, 他们冲入草场锻炼游戏, 他们的幼稚,她羞于告人, 但她无从抱怨,因为他在成长. 十四岁,他成已婚男人, 十五岁,他已做了父亲, 十六岁,他的墓地绿草如芸, 死亡终止他的成长. 我买来法兰绒,给我的可爱做寿衣, 一针下去,泪如雨, 一针上来,雨是泪, 残酷的命运终结他的成长.14歌曲:dont cry for me argentina歌手:madonna 专辑:evita dont cry 4 me argentina-madonna 阿根廷,别为我哭泣(麦当娜)[贝买人]dont cry 4 me,argentina是舞台剧"evita"的主题曲,这部舞台剧出台于1976年.与这首歌一起曾在世界范畴内轰动一时,被人们广为传唱.此舞台剧"evita"是为纪念阿根廷的国母evita(eva duate de peron,)而作的.it wont be easy.那并不容易.ull think it strange.你会感到奇怪.when i try 2 explain how i feel.当我努力说明自己的感受.that i still need ur love.我仍然需要你的爱.after all that ive done.在我所做的一切面前.u wont believe me.你仍不愿相信我的话.all u will see is a girl u once knew.你总是认定我还是那个你从前认识的女孩.although shes dressed up 2 the nines.虽然她的打扮无可挑剔.at sixes sevens with u.却与你格格不入.i had 2 let it happen.我无法避免其发生.i had 2 change.我不得不去改变.couldnt stay all my life down that hell.不能听凭自己随波逐流.looking out of the window.(满足于)张望窗外.staying out of the sun.远离阳光.so i chose freedom.于是我选择了自由.running around trying everything new.四处漫游,尝试一切新事物.but nothing impressed me at all.但没有给我留下一丝印象.i never expected it to.这本非我所望.dont cry 4 me argentina !阿根廷,别为我哭泣!the truth is i never left u.事实上我从未离开过你.all through my wild days.在那段狂野岁月里.my mad existence.疯狂历程中.i kept my promise.我信守诺言.dont keep ur distance.别将我拒之门外.and as 4 fortune,and as 4 fame.至于金钱,以及名利.i never invited them in.我曾未奢望.they are illusions.它们不过是幻象.theyre not the solutions.绝非解决的途径.they promised 2 be.如它们所承诺的那so im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txt样.the answer was here all the time.答案一直在这.i love u hope u love me.爱上你,希望你也爱我.have i said too much ?我是否说得太多?theres nothing more i can think of 2 say 2 u.我想不出还能向你表白什么.but all u have 2 do is look at me 2 know.但你所要做的只是看着我,你就会知道that every word is true.每字每句都是真情歌评:阿根廷的国母evita(eva duate de peron,)这位极具传奇色彩的女性的一生被视为阿根廷现代史的缩写本.她出身乡村,曾做过女工,演员,后来嫁给时为上校后为总统的庇隆,她在其为政期间,在社会福利事业,人权运动,女权运动等等方面做出了任何一个阿根廷男子都难以望其项背的卓越政绩.而阿根廷人民在缅怀她的时候却很少将她看作是一位着强硬的"铁娘子",而更愿意将其看作是一位普通的深具柔情,美丽贤淑的阿根廷女子.在这首貌似情歌的抒情曲中,u所指的并非是爱人,而是阿根廷.其平实的语言深刻地描述了民族的一员与自己国家根里相连的爱恨情仇.当一个国家不能给与人民自由,公正和幸福时"我不得不去改变",而当通过人民的战斗将"自由,公正,和幸福"的冠冕戴在国家母亲的头上时,他们会对国家真诚地说:"爱上你,希望你也爱我".热爱自己,热爱人民,热爱自由才是真正的爱国主义,而不是"爱统治阶级","爱政府","爱独裁"的愚蠢的冒牌爱国主义.15歌曲:dying in the sun歌手:the cranberries 专辑:bury the hatchet dying in the sun (the cranberries)do you remember the things we used to say?i feel so nervous when i think of yesterday how could i let things get to me so bad?how did i let things get to me?like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying...like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying...will you hold on to me i am feeling frail will you hold on to me we will never fail i wanted to be so perfect you see i wanted to be so perfectlike dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying...like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying...16Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake) Written by Jorgen Elofsson/ Per Magnusson/ David Kreuger I've been letting you down, down Girl I know I've been such a fool Giving in to temptation I should have played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand It can happen to anyone of us Anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break 'Cos I made a stupid mistake It can happen to anyone of us Say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can't take, my heart will break 'Cos I made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake She was kind of exciting Aso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtlittle crazy I should've known She must have altered my senses 'Cos I offered to walk her home The situation got out of hand I hope you understand It can happen to anyone of us Anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break 'Cos I made a stupid mistake It can happen to anyone of us Say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can't take, my heart will break 'Cos I made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake Stupid mistake She means nothing to me Nothing to me I swear every word is true Don't wanna lose you The situation got out of hand I hope you understand It can happen to anyone of us Anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Oh yeah hearts will break 'Cos I made a stupid mistake It can happen to anyone of us Say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can't take, my heart will break 'Cos I made a stupid mistake Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Oh yeah hearts will break 'Cos I made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake我一直让你失望, 下来 我知道我已经是如此的一个愚人的女孩 屈服于诱惑 我应该要装出若无其事的样子的 情形失去控制了 我希望你了解 它能我们发生在任何人身上 你想到的任何人 任何人能落下 任何人能伤害他们爱的某人 心将会爆发 '我犯一个愚蠢的错误的 Cos 它能我们发生在任何人身上 说你将会原谅我 任何人能失败 说你将会相信我 我不能拿, 我的心将会打破 '我犯一个愚蠢的错误的 Cos 一个愚蠢的错误 她是令人兴奋的 稍微发狂我已知的 should've 她一定曾经改变我的感觉过 '我提供走她的家的 Cos 情形失去控制了 我希望你了解 它能我们发生在任何人身上 你想到的任何人 任何人能落下 任何人能伤害他们爱的某人 心将会爆发 '我犯一个愚蠢的错误的 Cos 它能我们发生在任何人身上 说你将会原谅我 任何人能失败 说你将会相信我 我不能拿, 我的心将会打破 '我犯一个愚蠢的错误的 Cos 一个愚蠢的错误 愚蠢的错误 她跟我什么也没意谓 无对我 我发誓每个字是真实的 不想要失去你 情形失去控制了 我希望你了解 它能我们发生在任何人身上 你想到的任何人 任何人能落下 任何人能伤害他们爱的某人 哦是的心将会打破 '我犯一个愚蠢的错误的 Cos 它能我们发生在任何人身上 说你将会原谅我 任何人能失败 说你将会相信我 我不能拿, 我的心将会打破 '我犯一个愚蠢的错误的 Cos 任何人能落下 任何人能伤害他们爱的某人 哦是的心将会打破 '我犯一个愚蠢的错误的 Cos 一个愚蠢的错误 17A place neso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtarby 天堂若比邻 I entered the room 走进你的房间 Sat by your bed all through the night 坐在你的床边 I watched your daily fight 忆你坚强依然 I hardly knew 容我徐徐体念 The pain was almost more than I could be 痛苦难堪 And still I hear 依稀还能听见 your last words to me 临终遗言 [Heaven is a place nearby “天堂并不遥远 So I won’t be so far away 并非远在天边 And if U try and look for me 。 你若要来看我 Maybe your will find me someday 比邻相见 heaven is a place nearby 天堂并不遥远 So there’s no need to say goodby 不要再说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 不必清泪涟涟 I’ll always be by Ur side ! 生死相伴” you just faded away 身似尘埃落地 you spread your wings you had flown 心若乘鹤西去 Away to something unknown 离人难耐别离 Wish I could bring you back 期盼再次相聚 you are always on my mind 永不分离 About to tear myself apart 含泪向你倾诉 you have your special place in my heart 此情不渝 Always heaven is a place nearby 天堂并不遥远 And even when I go to sleep 并非远在天边 I still can hear your voice 梦中你我相见 And those words 音容宛在 I never will forget 思念永远 18 Blowing in the wind How many roads must a man walk down Before they call him a man How many seas must a white dove sail Before she sleeps in the sand How many times must the cannon balls fly Before they‘re forever banned The answer, my friend, is Blowing in the wind The answer is Blowing in the wind How many years must a mountain exist Before it is washed to the sea How many years can some people exist Before they‘re allowed to be free How many times can a man turn his head And pretend that he just doesn‘t see The answer, my friend, is Blowing in the wind The answer is Blowing in the wind How many times must a man look up Before he can see the sky How many ears must one man have Before he can hear people cry How many deaths will it take ‘Till he knows that too many people have died The answer, my friend, is Blowing in the wind The answer is Blowing in the windgod is a girlgroove coverage - god is a girlremembering me,discover and see all over the world,shes known as a girl to those who a free,the mind shall be key forgotten as the past cause history will last god is a girl,wherever you are,do you believe it, can you recieve it?god is a girl,whatever you say,do you believe it, can you recieve it?god is a girl,however you live,do you believe it, can you recieve it?god is a girl,shes only a girl,do you believe it, can you recieve it?she wants to shine,forever in time,she is so driven, shes always mine cleanly and free,she wants you to be a part of the future,a girl like me there is a sky,illuminating us, someone is out there that we truly trustso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtthere is a rainbow for you and me a beautiful sunrise eternally god is a girl wherever you are,do you believe it, can you recieve it?god is a girl whatever you say,do you believe it, can you recieve it?god is a girl however you live,do you believe it, can you recieve it?god is a girl shes only a girl,do you believe it, can you recieve it?end19歌曲:god is a girl歌手:covergirl groove go 专辑:the moment 作词:盛双作曲:盛双歌词双qqremembering me, discover and see,all over the world, she's known as a girl,to those who are free, their minds shall be keep,forgotten as the past,'cause history will last.god is a girl, wherever you are,do you believe it, can you receive it,god is a girl, whatever you say,do you believe it, can you receive it,god is a girl, however you live,do you believe it, can you receive it,god is a girl, she's only a girl,do you believe it, can you receive it?she wants to shine, forever in time,she is so driven, she's always mine,clearly and free, she wants to you be,a part of the future, a girl like me,there is a sky, eluminating us,someone is out there, that we truly trustthere is a rainbow, for you and me,a beautiful sunrise, eternally20歌曲:la isla bonita歌手:madonna 专辑:true blue last night i dreamt of san pedrojust like i'd never gone, i knew the songa young girl with eyes like the desertit all seems like yesterday, not far awaychorustropical the island breezeall of nature, wild and freethis is where i long to bela isla bonitaand when the samba playedthe sun would set so highring through my ears and sting my eyesyou spanish lullabyi fell in love with san pedrowarm wind carried on the sea, he called to mete dijo te amoi prayed taht the days would lastthey went so fasttropical the island breezeall of nature, wild and freethis is where i long to bela isla bonitaand when the samba playedthe sun would set so highring through my ears and sting my eyesyou spanish lullabyi want to be where the sun warms the skywhen it's time for siesta you can watch them go bybeautiful faces, no cares in this worldwhere a girl loves a boyand a boy loves a girllast night i dreamt of san pedroit all seems like yesterday, not far awaytropical the island breezeall of nature, wild and freethis is where i long to bela isla bonitaand when the samba playedthe sun would set so highring through my ears and sting my eyesyou spanish lullabytropical the island breezeall of nature, wild and freethis is where i long to bela isla bonitaand when the samba playedthe sun would set so highring through my ears and sting my eyesyou spanish lullabytropical the island breezeall of nature, wild and freethis is where i long to bela isla bonitaand when the samba playedthe sun would set so highring through my ears andso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtsting my eyesyou spanish lullabyhttp: lrc.bzmtv.com21歌曲:far away form home歌手:groove coverage 专辑:covergirlgroove coverage: far away from homei'm loving living every single day,but sometimes i feel so....i hope to find a little peace of mind.and i just want to know.and who can heal those tiny broken hearts,and what are we to be.where is home on the milkyway of stars,i dry my eyes again.in my dreams i'm not so far away from home,what am i in a world so far away from home,all my life all the time so far away from home,without you i'll be so far away from home.if we could make it thrue the darkest night,we'd have a brither day.the world i see beyond your pretty eyes,makes me want to stay.and who can heal those tiny broken hearts,and what are we to be.where is home on the milkyway of stars,i dry my eyes again.in my dreams i'm not so far away from home,what am i in a world so far away from home,all my life all the time so far away from home,without you i'll be so far away from home.i count on you, no matter what they say,cause love can find it's time.i hope to be a part of you again,baby let us shine.and who can heal those tiny broken hearts,and what are we to be.where is home on the milkyway of stars,i dry my eyes again.in my dreams i'm not so far away from home,what am i in a world so far away from home,all my life all the time so far away from home,without you i'll be so far away from home.22right here waiting 歌手:right here waiting 专辑:richard marx Ocean apart day after dayAnd I slowly go insaneI hear your voice on the lineBut it doesn't stop the painIf I see you next to neverHow can we say foreverWherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youI took for granted, all the timesThat I thought would last somehowI hear the laughter, I taste the tearsBut I can't get near you nowOh, can't you see it babyYou've got me going crazyWherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youI wonder how we can surviveThis romanceBut in the end if I'm with youI'll take the chanceOh, can't you see it babyYou've got me going crazyWherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for you23I need you 歌手:groove coverage Strophe I:I know there's somethin' in your eyes,I know there's somethin' in your smile,makes me feel like losin' all my thoughts tonight,Baby. Everyday I read between the lines,everynight I'm searching for your signs.You belong to heaven's gate,angel of hope.Strophe II:So many things I failed to do.One thousand miles I'd run for you,so im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtyou're still the only one I ever need, Baby!Everyday I read between the lines,Everynight I'm waiting for your signs.You belong to heaven's gate,angel of hope.Refrain:I need you, you're always on my mind.That's all you left behind, my love will lasteternally.I need you, like no one else beforeYou're all that I adore, my love will lasteternally. I need you.24 Father and son 歌手:Boyzone 专辑:Every day I love you FATHER AND SONIt's not time to make a changeJust relax--take it easyYou're still young--that's your faultThere's so much you have to knowFind a girl, settle downIf you want, you can marryLook at me--I am oldBut I'm happyI was once like you are nowAnd I know that it's not easyTo become when you've foundSomething going onBut take your time--think a lotThink of everthing you've gotFor you will still be here tomorrowBut your dreams may not...How can I try to explain?When I do--it turns away againAnd it's always been the sameSame old storyFrom the moment I could talkI was ordered to listenNow there's a way, and I knowThat I have to go awayI know, I have to go...It's not time to make a changeJust sit downand take it slowlyYou're still young--that's your faultThere's so much you have to go throughFind a girl, settle downIf you want, you can marryLook at me--I am oldBut I'm happyAll the times, that I've criedKeeping all the things I knew insideAnd it's hardBut it's harder to ignore itIf they were right--I'd agreeBut it's them--they knowNot me. Now there's a way, and I knowThat I have to go awayI know, I have to go.End 25歌曲:that's my goal歌手:shayne ward 专辑:shayne ward 好歌收藏hmmmm yea yea yeaaa you know where i come from you know my story you know why i'm standing here tonight please don't go don't be in a hurry i'm here to make it clear make it right well i know i've acted foolish but i promise you no more i've finally found that something worth reaching for i'm not here to say i'm sorry i'm not here to lie to you i'm here to say i'm ready that i've finally thought it through i'm not here to let your love go i'm not giving up oh no i'm here to win your heart and soul that's my goal please don't go you know that i need you i can't breathe without you live without you be without you well i know i've acted foolish but i promise you no more no more i'm not here to say i'm sorry i'm not here to lie to you i'm here to say i'm ready that i've finally thought it through i'm not here to let your love go i'm not giving up oh no i'm here to win your heart and soul that's my goal well i won't stop believing that we will be leaving together so when i say i love you i'll mean it forever and ever ever and ever i'm not here to say i'm sorry i'm not here to say i'm sorry i'm not here to lieso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtto you i'm here to say i'm ready that i've finally thought it through (oh i'm ready)i'm not here to let your love go i'm not giving up oh no i'm here to win your heart and soul (that's why i'm here babe)yes i'm here to win your heart and soul that's my goal that's my goal http: lrc.bzmtv.com26my all歌手:mariah carey 专辑:the misery i am thinking of youin my sleepless solitude tonightif it wrong to love youthen my heart just won let me rightcause i drowned in you and i won pull thourghwithout you by my sidei give my all to havejust one more night with youi risk my life to feelyour body next to mine cause i can go onliveing in the momory of our songi give my all for you love tonightbany can you feel me imagining i looking in your eyesi can see you clerayvividly emblazoned in my mindand yet you so farlike a dinstant stari wishing on tonighti give my all to havejust one more night with youi risk my like to feelyour body next to minecause i can go onliving in the memory of our songi give my all for your love tonighti give my all to havejust one more night with youi risk my life to feelyour body next to minecause i can go onliving in the memory of our songi give my all for your love tonightgive my all for you lovetonight27i am not a girl,not yet a woman歌手:britney spear i used to thinki had the answers to everythingmm but now i knowthat life doesn't always go my way. yeahfeels like i'm caught in the middlethat's when i realizei'm not a girlnot yet a woman.all i need is timea moment that is minewhile i'm in betweeni'm not a girlthere is no need to protect meit's time that ilearned to face up to this on my own. woah.i've seen so much more than you know nowso don't tell me to shut my eyesi'm not a girl * not a girl ,not yet a woman *not yet a woman(just trying to find the woman in me)all i need is timea moment that is minewhile i'm in betweeni'm not a girlbut if you look at me closelyyou will see that in my eyesthis girl will always find her wayi'm not a girli'm not a girl don't tell me what to believenot yet a womani'm just tryin' to find the woman in me, yeahall i need is timewhoa, all i need is time...a moment that is mine... that's minewhile i'm in betweeni'm not a girlnot yet a womannot nowall i need is time *all i need is time*a moment that is minewhile i'm in betweeni'm not a girlooooh, not yet a womanend28歌曲:hung up歌手:madonna 专辑:the confessions tou madonna - hung uptime goes by so slowlytime goes by so slowlytime goes by so slowlytime goes by so slowlytime goes by so slowlytime goes by so slowlyevery little thing that you say or doi'm hung upi'm hung up on youwaiting for your callbaby night and dayi'm fed upi'm tired of waiting on youtime goes by so slowly for tso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txthose who waitno time to hesitatethose who run seem to have all the funi'm caught upi don't know what to dotime goes by so slowlytime goes by so slowlytime goes by so slowlyi don't know what to doevery little thing that you say or doi'm hung upi'm hung up on youwaiting for your callbaby night and dayi'm fed upi'm tired of waiting on youevery little thing that you say or doi'm hung upi'm hung up on youwaiting for your callbaby night and dayi'm fed upi'm tired of waiting on youring ring ring goes the telephonethe lights are on but there's no-one hometick tick tock it's a quarter to twoand i'm donei'm hanging up on youi can't keep on waiting for youi know that you're still hesitatingdon't cry for me'cause i'll find my wayyou'll wake up one daybut it'll be too lateevery little thing that you say or doi'm hung upi'm hung up on youwaiting for your callbaby night and dayi'm fed upi'm tired of waiting on youevery little thing that you say or doi'm hung upi'm hung up on youwaiting for your callbaby night and dayi'm fed upi'm tired of waiting on you29i turn to you 歌手:aguilera christina 专辑:christina aguilera When I'm lost in the rainIn your eyes I know I'll find the lightTo light my wayAnd when I'm scaredAnd losing groundWhen my world is going crazyYou can turn it all aroundAnd when I'm down you're therePushing me to the topYou're always there giving me all you've gotFor a shield from the stormFor a friend, for a loveto keep me safe and warmI turn to youFor the strength to be strongFor the will to carry onFor everything you doFor everything that's trueAguilera ChristinaI turn to youWhen I lose the will to winI just reach for youAnd I can reach the sky againI can do anything'Cause your love is so amazing'Cause your love inspires meAnd when I need a friendYou're always on my sideGiving me faithThat gets me through the nightFor a shield from the stormFor a friend, for a loveTo keep me safe and warmI turn to youFor the strength to be strongFor the will to carry onFor everything you doFor everything that's trueI turn to youThrough all the rainFor truth that will never changeFor someone to lean onFor a heart I can rely on through anythingFor that one who I can run to... For a shield from the stormFor a friend, for a loveTo keep me safe and warm I turn to youFor the strength to be strongFor the will to carry onFor everything you doFor everything that's trueI turn to youFor a shield from the stormFor a friend, for a loveTo keep me safe and warm I turn to youFor the strength to be strongFor the will to carry onFor everything you doFor everything that's trueI turn to youI turn to you...30歌曲:just want you to know歌手:backstreet boys 专辑:i still lrc produced by prince williamalbum:i still (cd singlso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txte)backstreet boys-just want you to know (jason nevins radio edit)lookin at your picture from when we first met you gave me a smile that i could never forget nothing i could do could protect me from you that night wrapped around your finger always on my mind the days would belend cause we stayed up all night yeah you and i were everything everything to me i just want you to know that i've been fighting to let you go some days i make it through and then theres nights that never end i wish that i could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me but still i have to say i would do it all again just want you to know all the doors are closing i'm trying to move ahead and deep inside i wish it's me instead my dreams are empty from the day the day you slipped away i just want you to know that i've been fighting to let you go some days i make it through and then theres nights that never end i wish that i could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me but still i have to say i would do it all again just want you to know that since i lost you i lost myself no i can't fake it there's no one else i just want you to know that i've been fighting to let you go some days i make it through and then theres nights that never end i wish that i could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me but still i have to say i would do it all again just want you to know cause i can't fight to let you go some days i make it through and then theres nights that never end i wish that i could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me but still i have to say i would do it all again just want you to know31歌曲:lonely歌手:akon 专辑:trouble 歌名:lonely -孤单lonelyi'm mister lonelyi have nobodyfor my owni'm so lonelyi'm mister lonelyi have nobodyfor my owni'm so lonelyyothis one here, goes out to all my playas out there manya knowthat got that one good girl dawgthat's always been there manlike, took all the bullshitand then one day she can't take it no more and decide to leaveyeai woke up in the middle of the night and i noticed my girl wasn't by my sidecoulda sworn i was dreamin, for her i was feenin'so i had to take a little rideback tracking on these few yearstryin' to figure out what i do to make it go badcuz ever since my girl left memy whole life came crashinand i'm so...lonely (so lonely),im mister lonely (mr. lonely)i have nobody (i have nobody)for my own (to call my own)i'm so lonely (so lonely),im mister lonely (mr. lonely)i have nobody (i have nobody)for my own (to call my own)i'm so lonelycan't belive i had a girl like you and i just let you walk right outta my lifeafter all i put you throughyou still stuck around and stayed by my sidewhat really hurt me is i broke your heartbaby you a good girl and i had no rigso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txthti really wanna make things rightcuz without you in my life girli'm so...lonely (so lonely),im mister lonely (mr. lonely)i have nobody (i have nobody)for my own (to call my own)i'm so lonely (so lonely),im mister lonely (mr. lonely)i have nobody (i have nobody)for my own (to call my own)i'm so lonelybeen all about the worldain't ever met a girl that can take the things that you've been throughnever thought the day would come where you would get up and run and i would be out chasing youcuz ain't nowhere in the globe i'd rather beain't no one in the globe i'd rather seethen the girl of my dreams that made me beso happy but now so lonelylonely (so lonely),im mister lonely (mr. lonely)i have nobody (i have nobody)for my own (to call my own)i'm so lonely (so lonely),im mister lonely (mr. lonely)i have nobody (i have nobody)for my own (to call my own)i'm so lonelynever thought that i'd be alonei didn't think you'd be gone this longi just want you to call my phonestop playing girl and come on home!(come on home)baby girl i didn't mean to shouti want me and you to work it outi never wished to ever hurt my babyand it's drivin' me crazy cuz i'm solonely (so lonely),im mister lonely (mr. lonely)i have nobody (i have nobody)for my own (to call my own)i'm so lonely (so lonely),im mister lonely (mr. lonely)i have nobody (i have nobody)for my own (to call my own)i'm so lonely (so lonely)(lonely)(so lonely)(mr. lonely)(so lonely)(so lonely)(so lonely)(so lonely)mr. lonely32love me tender 打印此页 歌手:wang lee hom 专辑:love rival beethoven Love me tender love me sweet Never let me goYou have made my life complete And I love you soLove me tender love me true All my dreams fulfilledFor my daring I love you And I always willLove me tender love me long Take me to your heartFor it's there that I belong And will never partLove me tender love me true All my dreams fulfilledFor my daring I love you And I always willLove me tender Love me dear Tell me that you're mineI'll be yours through all the years Till the end of timeQuelque fois je pense que je r?veParce que je ne peux pas croire vous ?tes iciIl ne semble que nous nous sommes connus toute la vieC抏st vrai quand m?me je n抋i tellement visMa ch?re, je vous regarde et ma cur commence ? chant?Le chanson et tr?s simple Le mots sont trop vraiJe vous aime, et je vous aimerais aux derni?re jour.I often think I must be dreamingFor I cannot believe you are hereIt seems that we have known each other all of our livesIn a way, that is trueI have never been so aliveMy dear, I look at you and my heart begins to singThe song is very simpleAnd the words are so trueI love you, and I always will33歌曲:loving you歌手:minner riperton loving you -----minnie ripertonloving you is easy 'cause you're beautifull,and makinso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtg love with youis all i wanna do.loving you is more then just a dream come true,and everything that i do,is out of loving you.la la la la la, la la la la la....no-one else can make me feel the colors that you bring .stay with me while we grow old and we will live each day in springtime.'cause loving you has made my life so beautifull,and everyday of my life is filled with loving you.loving you,i see your soul come shining through,and everytime that we,oohh..i'm more in love with you.la la la la la,la la la la la...do do do doa ~~~~~````no-one else can make me feel the colors that you bring,stay with me while we grow oldand we will live each day in springtime.'cause loving you is easy 'cause you're beautifull,and every day of my life is filled with loving you.loving you,i see your soul come shining through,and everytime that we, oohh..i'm more in love with you.la la la la la,la la la la la...do ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a ~~~~~~~~~~~~`````loving you34Make Your Own Kind Of Music / Mama Cass Elliot  Nobody can tell ya  There's only one song worth singing  They may try and sell ya  Cause it hangs them up to see someone like you  But you've gotta make your own kind of music  Sing your own special song  Make your own kind of music  Even if nobody else sings along  You're gonna be nowhere  The loneliest kind of lonely  It may be rough going  Just to do your thing's the hardest thing to do  But you've gotta make your own kind of music  Sing your own special song  Make your own kind of music  Even if nobody else sings along  So if you cannot take my hand  And if you must be going  I will understand  You've gotta make your own kind of music  Sing your own special song  Make your own kind of music  Even if nobody else sings along  You've gotta make your own kind of music  Sing your own special song  Make your own kind of music35歌曲:7 years and 50 days歌手:groove coverage 专辑:7 years and 50 days groove coverage7 years and 50 daysby orange7 years and 50 days,the time is passing by,nothing in this world could be,as nice as you and i.and how could we break,up like this,and how could we be wrong,so many years,so many days,and i still sing my song.now i run to you,like i always do,when i close my eyes,and think of you,such a lonely girl,such a lonely world,when i close my eyes i dream,i return to you,like i always do,when i close my eyes and think of you,such a lonely girl,such a lonely world,when i close my eyes i dream,of you.7 years and 50 days,now just look at me,am i the girl,i used to be,so damn what do you see.and how could we break,up like this,and how could we be wrong,so many years,so many days,and i still singso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtmy song.now i run to you,like i always do,when i close my eyesand think of you,such a lonely girl,such a lonely world,when i close my eyes i dream,i return to you,like i always do,when i close my eyes and think of you,such a lonely girl,such a lonely world,when i close my eyes i dream,of you.7 years and 50 days,the time is passing by,nothing in this world could be,as nice as you and i.and how could we break,up like this,and how could we be wrong,so many years,so many days,and i still sing my song.now i run to you,like i always do,when i close my eyesand think of you,such a lonely girl,such a lonely world,when i close my eyes i dream,i return to you,like i always do,when i close my eyes and think of you,such a lonely girl,such a lonely world,when i close my eyes i dr36歌曲:sunshine in the rainwhen i'm in berlin you're off to londonwhen i'm in new york you're doing romeall those crazy nights we spend togetheras voices on the phonewishing we could be more telepathictired of the nights i sleep alonewishing we could redirect the trafficand we find ourselves a homecan you feel the raindrops in the desert have you seen the sunrays in the darkdo you feel my love when i'm not presentstanding by your side while miles apartsunshine in the rainlove is still the samesunshine in the rainsunshine in the rainlove is still the samesunshine in the raineven if we call the highest powerwe can only do one town a timewords are not enough action speaks loudersecond time aroundcan you feel the raindrops in the deserthave you seen the sunrays in the darkdo you feel my love when i'm not presentstanding by your side while miles apartsunshine in the rain love is still the same sunshine in the rain sunshine in the rain love is still the same sunshine in the rain when i'm in berlin you're off to londonwhen i'm in new york you're doing romeall those crazy nights we spend togetheras voices on the phonecan you feel the raindrops in the deserthave you seen the sunrays in the dark do you feel my love when i'm not presentstanding by your side while miles apartsunshine in the rainlove is still the samesunshine in the rainsunshine in the rainlove is still the samesunshine in the rain午夜幽灵谢谢您的欣赏!联系qqthe end37歌曲:nine million bicycles歌手:katie melua 专辑:piece by piece katie melua - nine million bicyclesthere are nine million bicycles in beijingthat's a factit's a thing we can't denylike the fact that i will love you till i diewe are twelve billion light years from the edgethat's a guessno-one can ever say it's truebut i know that i will always be with youi'm warmed by the fire of your love everydayso don't call me a liarjust believe everything that i saythere are six billion people iso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtn the worldmore or lessand it makes me feel quite smallbut you're the one i love the most of allwe're high on the wirewith the world in our sightand i'll never tireof the love that you give me every nightthere are nine million bicycles in beijingthat's a factit's a thing we can't denylike the fact that i will love you till i dieand there are nine million bicycles in beijingand you know that i will love you till i die38歌曲:behind blue eyes歌手:limp bizkit 专辑:results may vary no one knows what it's liketo be the bad manto be the sad manbehind blue eyesand no one knowswhat it's like to be hatedto be faded to telling only liesbut my dreams they aren't as emptyas my conscious seems to bei have hours, only lonelymy love is vengeancethat's never freeno one knows what its liketo feel these feelingslike i do, and i blame you!no one bites back as hardon their angernone of my pain woecan show throughdiscover l.i.m.p. say it no one knows what its liketo be mistreated, to be defeatedbehind blue eyesno one know how to saythat they're sorry and don't worryi'm not telling liesno one knows what its liketo be the bad man, to be the sad manbehind blue eyes.39歌曲:bigger than me歌手:aselin debison 专辑:bigger than me &bigger than me br&&artist:aselin debison br&===============when i look around meeverything@s so blurryin a world that@s bigger than mewhen there@s no one to talk toi can lay mine on youyou will always comfort mefor every step that@s held me backfor every second chance i@ve hadyou always seem to, to find a wayto tell methat you love methat you need methat you@ll find me whenever i get lost inside my headthat you@ll save mecompletelyfrom a world that@s bigger than mein the blink of an eyeyou make everything rightno more dark cloud followingwhen i@ve got empty pocketsand when i@m stuck in traffici can tell it@s you just by the ringfor every corner cut too fastfor every time that i came lastyou always seem to, to find a wayto tell mebut you love mebut you need mebut you@ll find me whenever i get lost inside my head40歌曲:innocence歌手:avril lavigne 专辑:the best damn thing waking up i see that everything is okthe first time in my life and now it's so greatslowing down i look around and i am so amazedi think about the little things that make life greati wouldn't change a thing about itthis is the best feelingthis innocence is brillianti hope that it will staythis moment is perfectplease don't go awayi need you nowand i'll hold on to itdon't you let it pass you byi found a place so safe,not a single tearthe first time in my life and now it's so clearfeel calm, i belong,i'm so happy hereit's so strong and now i let myself be sincerei wouldn't change a thing about itthis is theso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtbest feelingit's a state of bliss,you think you're dreamingit's the happiness inside that you're feelingit's so beautiful it makes you wanna cryit's a state of bliss,you think you're dreamingit's the happiness inside that you're feelingit's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry41 everytimeCome notice meAnd take my handSo why are we strangers whenOur love is strongWhy carry on without me?And everytime I try to flyI fall without my wingsI feel so smallI guess I need you babyAnd everytime I see you in my dreamsI see your face, it's haunting meI guess I need you babyI make believeThat you are hereIt's the only wayI see clearWhat have I done?You seem to move on easyAnd everytime I try to flyI fall without my wingsI feel so smallI guess I need you babyAnd everytime I see you in my dreamsI see your face, it's haunting meI guess I need you babyI may have made it rainPlease forgive meMy weakness caused you painAnd this song is my sorryAt night I pray that soon your faceWill fade awayAnd everytime I try to flyI fall without my wingsI feel so smallI guess I need you babyAnd everytime I see you in my dreamsI see your face, it's haunting meI guess I need you baby(After all, after all)mp3.bzmtv.comhttp://lrc.bzmtv.commp3.bzmtv.comhttp://lrc.bzmtv.commp3.bzmtv.comhttp://lrc.bzmtv.comOver...42Girl of Your Dreams专辑:The One----歌词吾爱----www.51lrc.com ★ aranlzLooking for placesWhere nothing reminds me of youTo stop me from thinkingAbout everything we used to doDid you give me everything just to take it againI thought I was more than your friendYou told me I was the one that you neededAnd that I was the girl of your dreamsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allYou made me see far beyond up the rainbowYou made my soul want to reach for the starsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allNothing at allBreaking the promiseThat I didn’t know how you’d keptCause every time I got strongerYou wanted me to be weakSo you gave me everything just to take it againI thought I was more than your friendYou told me that I was the one that you neededAnd that I was the girl of your dreamsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allYou made me see far beyond up the rainbowYou made my soul want to reach for the starsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allNothing at allYou told me I was the one that you neededEvery word that you saidoh, I believed inso why u wanna do me like that, boyAnd leave me all aloneWithout a sound, without a clueTired of thinking of you~You told me I was the one that you neededAnd thatso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtI was the girl of your dreamsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allYou made me see far beyond up the rainbowYou made my soul want to reach for the starsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allYes I am standing here with nothing at allOver...43To Be Loved张靓颖I can see your face everywhere I lookBut everywhere is nowhere without youWhat seemed to be like days was just a moment in timeBut it meant the world to meCos' I knewWhat I've been searching for all of my lifeI had it right here in front of my eyesWhat I've wished for was nothing comparedto what I receivedwhen you were here with meAnd if you'll never come backAnd today was all that we hadAnd if I wouldn't see tomorrow with youIn my arms It won't matter becausenow I know what it's like to be lovedYou are so far away but I feel you so nearIt's like you never left me, never said goodbyeI can hear your voice in the crowdI can feel you touch me right nowI can see you smile when I close my eyesAnd I hold on to that every nightTo help me understand when I ask myself whyof all the people out thereYou chose to be with me, to share a love so rareAnd if you'll never come backAnd today was all that we hadAnd if I won't see tomorrow with youIn my arms It won't matter becausenow I know what it's like to be lovedWhat a beautiful thing, to feel your love withinLike a child that sees the sunshine on the first day of springJust to know it's trueThere is someone like youWho can make me believeThere is nothing I can't doAnd if you'll never come backAnd today was all that we hadAnd if I wouldn't see tomorrow with youIn my arms It won't matter becausenow I know what it's like to be lovedMy……to be lovedOver...44歌曲:anything歌手:jojo 专辑:the high road (it@s gonna take a lot to drag me away from youthere@s nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do)yo i don@t knowwhat you do when you do what you do boybut baby baby baby babyi don@t even care no moreyou@ve got me socaught up in ya spell, it@s voodoo boywell baby baby baby babei wanna be there for surecause every time that we rendezvousi don@t wanna go back homeand every time that i@m holding youthere ain@t no way to let you goyou@re shining down boy the game is throughi don@t wanna play no morecause the only one that i want is youso tell me what you wanna do because babycause i just can@t stay awaythere@s nothing that i can doand baby you can have your wayjust as long as i can have youand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yaand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yanow i@ve been toldthat you got you a few and you ain@t surebut baby baby baby babyyou gon wanna let em gocause i@ve been soldon you, i don@t check for dues no moreso im loving you 我收藏的一百多首经典英语歌及歌词.txtcause baby baby baby babyyou the way i wanna rollcause every time that we rendezvousi don@t wanna go back homeand every time that i@m holding youthere ain@t no way to let you goyou@re shining down boy the game is throughlisten i don@t wanna play no morecause the only one that i want is youso tell me what you wanna do because babycause i just can@t stay awaythere@s nothing that i can doand baby you can have your wayjust as long as i can have youand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yaand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yai@m down anything, boy you and meit@s the way you know it@s supposed to because i would do anything for you babyi@m down anything, boy you and meshould be doin what comes naturallybaby cause icause i just can@t stay awaythere@s nothing that i can doand baby you can have your wayjust as long as i can have youand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yaand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yacause i just can@t stay away (ooh no)[3:19.40]there@s nothing that i can doand baby you can have your wayjust as long as i can have youand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yaand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yaand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yaand i@d do anything baby, do anything for yah}

我要回帖

更多关于 so fresh红花会歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信