英语第二段这里rightful204英语二是什么意思思?

right rightful 区别 最好有例句!_百度知道
right rightful 区别 最好有例句!
总体来讲,rightful语气强于right,多用于正式场合如新闻、法律文书等。right多用于日常交流与口语。rightadj.右方的; 正确的; 合适的; 好的,正常的When the right woman comes along, this bad dream will be over. 当有合适的女人出现时,这种胡思乱想就会停止了。rightfuladj.合法的; 正当的; 正直的Local inhabitants haven'tthe slightest doubt as to who is the rightful owner. 当地居民对谁是合法所有者没有丝毫疑问。满意请采纳
采纳率:86%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
高二英语中段考试题
高二英语中段考试题Ⅰ 语言知识及应用(共两节,满分 35 分)第一节 完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从 1~20 各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中, 选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 It is an usual sunny afternoon in the village of Midwich, England. It seems not 1 any afternoon in the village, but all of a sudden, 2 and animals lose consciousness. 3 they awake, all of the women of child--bearing age have become pregnant (怀孕的). birth to This is an episode from a 1960 science fiction story. The women in the story 4 children that have the 5 appearance. They 6 have blond hair and “strange eyes”. 7 the children grow, they run around the village in a pack, 8 the same clothing and hairstyles, stating at everyone 9 . 10 one child learns is also known by the others immediately. Villagers begin to 11 their belief that the children all have &one mind.& In this story, the children are 12 by some unexplained force from outer space. But this story 13 40 years ago 14 predicted the arrival of a recent method of genetic engineering cloning. Cloning is the genetic process of producing copies of an individual. Will the genetic copies of a human really have &one mind& as 15 in this story? This situation is so strange 16 us that we do not know what will 17 of it. 18 with this new situation, people have 19 to find out how to 20 it. 1. A. dislike B. unlike C. alike D. like 2. A. people B. women C. men D. youths 3. A. Then B. When C. Since D. And 4. A. send B. make C. take D. give 5. A. pretty B. same C. ugly D. funny 6. A. every B. both C. themselves D. all 7. A. If B. For C. As D. So 8. A. having on B. wearing C. in D. with 9. A. lonely B. bravely C. impolitely D. patiently 10. A. Which B. While C. Where D. What 11. A. express B. wonder C. select D. argue 12. A. given B. produced C. created D. taken out 13. A. written B. being written C. to be written D. writes 14. A. sometimes B. anyway C. somehow D. anyhow 15. A. describes B. described C. describe D. describing 16. A. for B. at C. with D. to 17. A. happen B. occur C. appear D. become 18. A. Faced B. Compared C. Covered D. Filled 19. A. not B. yet C. till D. though 20. A. do with B. deal with C. make D. settle 第二节 语法填空 (共 10 小题,每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的 词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空, 并将答案填写在答题卡标号为 31~40 的相应位置上。 It was a very cold evening, an old man was waiting for a ride across the river. He saw several horsemen pass by but he didn’t ask for any help. The wait seemed 21 (end). Then came another rider, the old man 22 (catch) his eye and said, “Sir, would you mind doing me a favor?” Stopping his horse, he replied, “Of course.” Almost 23 (freeze), the old man could not get 24 the ground. The horseman helped him onto his horse. He took the o1d man not just1 across the river, 25 to his home. “Sir, you didn’t even ask the other riders for help, why? What 26 I had said ‘no’ and 1eft you there?” the horseman asked. The old man looked at him straight in the eyes and said, “I looked into their eyes, I found they didn’t care, 27 told me it would be useless, but when I looked into 28 , I saw kindness.” These words touched the rider deeply. “Thank you for 29 you’ve said, I hope I will never be too busy to help others.” With that, Thomas Jefferson, the 30 (three) president of the US, turned his horse around and went away.Ⅱ 阅读(共两节,满分 40 分)第一节 阅读理解(共 20 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 40 分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该 项涂黑。ACan you believe your eyes? A recent experiment suggests that the answer to that question may depend on your age. Martin Doherty, a psychologist at the University of Stirling in Scotland, led the team of scientists. In this experiment, Doherty and his team tested the perception(观察力) of some people, using pictures of some orange circles. The researchers showed the same pictures to two groups of people. The first group included 151 children aged 4 to 10, and the second group included 24 adults aged 18 to 25. The first group of pictures showed two circles alone on a white background. One of the circles was larger than the other, and these people were asked to identify the larger one. Four-year-olds identified the correct circle 79 percent of the time. Adults identified the correct circle 95 percent of the time. Next, both groups were shown a picture where the orange circles, again of different sizes, were surrounded by gray circles. Here’s where the trick lies in. In some of the pictures, the smaller orange circle was surrounded by even smaller gray circles ― making the orange circle appear larger than the other orange circle, which was the real larger one. And the larger orange circle was surrounded by even bigger gray circles ― so it appeared to be smaller than the real smaller orange circle. When young children aged 4 to 6 looked at these tricky pictures, they weren’t fooled ― they were still able to find the bigger circle with roughly the same accuracy as before. Older children and adults, on the other hand, did not do as well. Older children often identified the smaller circle as the larger one, and adults got it wrong most of the time. As children get older, Doherty said, their brains may develop the ability to identify visual context. In other words, they will begin to process the whole picture at once: the tricky gray circles, as well as the orange circle in the middle. As a result, they’re more likely to fall for this kind of visual trick. 31.Doherty and his team of scientists did an experiment to evaluate A.children’s and adults’ eye-sight B.people’s ability to see accurately C.chi ldren’s and adults’ brains D.the influence of people’s age 32.When asked to find the larger circle, . A.children at 6 got it wrong 79 % of the time with no gray ones around B.only adults over 18 got it right 95% of the time with gray ones around C.children at 4 got it right about 79 % of the time with gray ones around D.adults got it right most of the time with gray ones around2. 33.According to the passage, we can know that.A.a smaller orange circle appears bigger on a white background B.an orange circle appears bigger than a gray one of the same size C.a circle surrounded by other circles looks bigger than its real size D.a circle surrounded by bigger ones looks smaller than its real size 34.Visual context may work when children get older than A.4 B.6 C.10 35.Why are younger children not fooled? A.Because they are smarter than older children and adults. B.Because older people are influenced by their experience. C.Because people’s eyes become weaker as they grow older. D.Because their brain can hardly notice related things together. . D.18BI once had my Chinese MBA students brainstorming on “two-hour business plans”. I separated them into six groups and gave them an example: a restaurant chain. The more original their idea, the better, I said. Finally, five of the six groups presented plans for restaurant chains. The sixth proposed a catering(餐饮) service. Though I admitted the time limit had been difficult, I expressed my disappointment. My students were middle managers, financial analysts and financiers from state-owned enterprises and global companies. They were not without talent or opinions, but they had been shaped by an educational system that rarely stressed or rewarded critical thinking or inventiveness. The scene I just described came in different forms during my two years’ teaching at the school. Papers were often copied from the Web and the Harvard Business Review. Case study debates were written up and just memorized. Students frequently said that copying is a superior business strategy, better than inventing and creating. In China, every product you can imagine has been made and sold. But so few well-developed marketing and management minds have been raised that it will be a long time before most people in the world can name a Chinese brand. With this problem in mind, partnerships with institutions like Yale and MIT have been established. And then there’s the “thousand-talent scheme”: this new government program is intended to improve technological modernization by attracting top foreign-trained scientists to the mainland with big money. But there are worries about China’s research environment. It's hardly known for producing independent thinking and openness, and even big salary offers may not be attractive enough to overcome this. At last, for China, becoming a major world creator is not just about setting up partnerships with top Western universities. Nor is it about gathering a group of well-educated people and telling them to think creatively. It’s about establishing a rich learning environment for young minds. It’s not that simple. 36.Why does the author feel disappointed at his students? A.Because there is one group presenting a catering service. B.Because the six groups made projects for restaurant chains. C.Because all the students copied a case for the difficult topic. D.Because the students’ ideas were lacking in creativeness. 37.Which of the following scenes is NOT considered as lack of creation? A.Papers were often downloaded from the Internet. B.Students often said that copying is a preferable business strategy. C.Students combine knowledge and critical thoughts to solve a problem. D.Case study debates were written up as well as recited.3 38.The underlined word “scheme” in the forth paragraph means__________. A.timetable B.theme C.project D.policy 39.We can infer from the passage that ___________. A.China can make and sell any product all over the world B.high pay may not solve the problem of China’s research environment C.cooperation with institutions has been set up to make a Chinese brand D.the new government program are aimed at encouraging imagination 40.Which is the best title of the passage? A.Look for a New Way of Learning C.How to Become a Creator B.Reward Creative Thinking D.Establish a technical EnvironmentCThe HOPE IS A GAME--CHANGER PROJECT will deliver unbreakable soccer balls to kids who, all too often, see things horrible, broken and not survive the simplest of circumstances. The project started taking form well before anyone knew where it would lead Cwhich is to test the power of like-minded people working together to turn inspiration into action. Four years ago Bobby was in Rwanda offering help to the people there and taking photos of a child soldier named Moise with his “soccer ball”,which was a pile of rubbish tied together with a string. This “ball” was the only thing Moise could call his own --- no family, no home, no place to go. Forced to fight in the Congo and having killed three people at the unbearably young age of seven, the boy’s spirit was broken. And Bobby knew, as he took one photo after the next, that he’d never forget him. In fact, he returned the following year to tell Moise he had stayed deep within his heart ---but he was gone. I recently helped Bobby launch his new book The Power of the Invisible Sun which features a photo of Moise, his ball, and kids from war-torn areas around the world. All of his earnings go towards the HOPE IS A GAME-CHANGER PROJECT for the kids he visited over the past decade. They caught the emotional landscape from heartbreak to joy, but share the undeniable longing for recovery and hope. Bobby and I share the unchangeable belief that delivering hope is really a game-changer, especially to a child. We believe that each indestructible ball will com e to represent a lasting symbol of hope. A light no matter how small---The Power of the Invisible Sun. This holiday season, I ask you to think about whether you are doing enough to help someone else in the world. Or as Bobby likes to put it, consider “taking a concrete baby step”, which added together, can create transformational change. It’s my great hope that the HOPE IS A GAME-CHANGER PROJECT will change the lives of children the world over --- one book, one ball at a time. 41.In the first sentence of the passage, the writer implies that . A.kids live an unsafe life in parts of the world B.the balls sent to kids should be of good quality C.young kids can not overcome the difficulties D.kids intend to break their toys into pieces 42.The purpose of The HOPE IS A GAME-CHANGER PROJECT is to A.send ball gifts to kids in poor countries B.collect money to help kids in need C.comfort kids in war-torn areas D.offer kids help to change their lives 43. How may Bobby feel about Mosie? A.He was very proud of Mosie’s bravery. B.He felt sorry for Mosie’s ruined childhood.4. C.He thought money could solve Mosie’s problem. D.He felt happy to tell him what was in his heart. 44.Which of the following about Bobby’s new book is TRUE? A.It earned a lot of money to help kids like Mosie. B.The photos inside reflected the kids’ hopeless life. C.Its title shows the author’s belief to change the world. D.It changed the life of the kids recorded in the book. 45.The underlined part in the last paragrph probably means A.starting the first step as a baby does B.taking an active action from now on C.making great changes step by step D.doing some small but good deeds .D It is difficult for parents of nearly every family to teach their children to be responsible forhousework, but with one of the following suggestions, you really can get your children to help at home. If you give your children the impression that they can never do anything quite right, then they will regard themselves as unfit or unable persons. Unless children believe they can succeed, they will never become totally independent. My daughter Carla's fifth-grade teacher made every child in her class feel special. When students received less than a prefect test score, she would point out what they had mastered and declared firmly they could learn what they had missed. You can use the same technique when you evaluate(评价)your child's work at home. Don't always scold and give lots of praise instead. Talk about what he has done right, not about what he hasn't done. If your child completes a difficult task, promise him a Sunday trip or a ball game with Dad. Learning is a process of trying and failing and trying and succeeding. If you teach your children not to fear a mistake of failure, they will learn faster and achieve success at last. 46.The whole passage deals with_______. A. social education B. school education C. family education D. pre-school education 47.The author thinks that_____. A. there is no way to get children to help at home B. the more encouragement and praise you give, the more responsible and helpful children will become C. it is very difficult to make children responsible for housework D. children can be forced to help with housework 48. The article gives us a good suggestion about how to evaluate your child's work at home. That is to_____. A. praise his success B. promise him a trip C. give him a punishment D. promise him a ball game 49. The author advises readers to_______. A. learn from himself, for he has a good way of teaching5 B. take pride in Carla's fifth-grade teacher C. do as what Carla's teacher did in educating children D. follow Carla's example because she never fails in the test 50. Having read the last paragraph, we can conclude that______. A. pride goes before a fall B. practice makes perfect C. no pains, no gains D. failure is the mother of success第二节 信息匹配(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 首先请阅读下列深圳书城的畅销书的封面及基本信息:A.Foreword . The Antidepressant Survival Guide: Beat the Side Effects of Your Medicationby Robert J. Hedaya, M.D,Robert J. Hedaya, M.D., is a clinical professor of psychiatry at Georgetown University Hospital's Department of Psychiatry. Motto: Live well.B.How Fear Limits Us . On Becoming Fearless... in Love, Work, and Lifeby Arianna Huffington Arianna Huffington was raised in Greece by her fearless mother. She has written this book for her two daughters in the hope that they will lead fearless lives. Motto: Overcome the obstacle, get over the next hill.[来源:Zxxk.Com]C.Determination: How to Set Goals and Go After Them . Fight Your Fear and Winby Don Greene, Ph.D. Don Greene, Ph.D., was a nationally ranked high school diver. He was the sports psychologist for the U.S. Olympic Diving Team. Motto: Determination is drive.D.The Anger Business . Anger : The Misunderstood Emotionby Carol Tavris, Ph.D.Carol Tavris, Ph.D., was senior editor. she now teaches from time to time in the department of psychology at UCLA Motto: Reduce Stress!6 E.In the Presence of Danger . The Gift of Fearby Gavin de Becker Davin de Becker, America’s leading expert on violence, is the bestselling author of the Gift of Fear: Survival Signals. Motto: Trust and act on our straight instincts.[来源 学 科 网 Z&X&X&K] 来源:学 科&网 来源 学&科 网 来源 学 科F.Moving from Fear to Freedom Transforming Anxiety, Transcending Shameby Rex Briggs, M.S.W. REX BRIGGS, M.S.W., has been a selected speaker at the National Anxiety Disorders Association of America’s conferences since 1986. Motto: Weaken anxiety 下面是这些书的简要内容,请匹配相关的书名。 51.This useful, popular book shows that if you are gone broke and lose love, please hold yourself back. If you look fat, just face it calmly. If you are in survival thinking, the most important is that you get rid of all the difficulties in front of us, life will be safe, perfect. If your daughters are to take their rightful place in society, they must become fearless. 52.In this book, the author calls the nation’s leading experts on violent behavior, and shows you how to spot even tiny signs of danger before it’s too late. Most violent acts are unpredictable. It points out that true fear is often a signal that can save your life. Believe the threat of violence surrounds us every day. But we can protect ourselves by straight judgment. 53.This book based on his years of clinical experience. It says about twenty-five million Americans take medicine to avoid depression. Despite the advances in the treatment of depression in recent years, many patients, even with the best medical care, feel that they are not living rich and fulfilling lives. This book will direct you how to survive well. 54.This interesting book tells us that annoyance is as much a political matter as a biological one. And anger is a definite message: Pay attention to me. I don’t like what you are doing. Restore my pride. You’re in my way. Give me justice. This book suggests that when you’re angry, just let it right out. 55. This valuable book states that nervousness has become a constant factor in today’s society like a sign of the times, but it is sometimes difficult to recognize the effects of anxiety on our mental health. The only way to feel better about ourselves is to go out and do it.Ⅲ写作(共两节,满分为 40 分)第一节 基础写作(共 1 小题,满分 15 分) 假如您是刘风,您的英国朋友 Bob 即将到您所在的国际学校学习。应他的要求,请您 写一封 e-mail,介绍您校体育馆的基本情况。 [写作内容] 写作内容] 1.历 2.位 史:40 年的历史,2006 年重建; 置:教学大楼的左边,大操场的西边,面朝学校大门;7 3.结 4.特构:占地面积 750 平方米,共三层。一楼有游泳池;二楼有排球、篮球、羽 毛球、乒乓球场;三楼有报告厅; 点:设备现代,环境优美;5.开放时间:早上 6:30 到晚上 10:00;周末照常。 [写作要求] 写作要求] 1.只能使用 5 个句子表达全部内容; 2.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称; 3.注意:信的开头和结尾已给出。 第二节 读写任务(共 1 小题,满分 25 分) 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 School News: Yesterday, Dec. 14, the grand ceremony: To Build Our School an Eco-school(国际生态学校), was held on the school playground. First, our geography teacher just gave us a very brief intro duction about Eco-school, which is one of five environmental education programmes run internationally by the Foundation for Environmental Education(FEE). It is the biggest environmental education programme for young children all ove r the world. It aims to help the school improve the environment, raise their awareness of environment. Being a member of the programme, we students can share on the Internet experience with foreign students, which could provide a bigger stage for us. After that, the schoolmaster Mr Liu made a speech titled: “To save and treasure our resources, to love and be masters of the school!” He pointed out that we students should bear the responsibity to protect our environment and learn to save. Finally, on behalf of all the students, Tan Peiying, Chairman of the Students’ Union, made a speech to call on us all to take action now to make our school a green one. The School is very serious about the programme and well-prepared, one teacher is assigned to be in charge of the programme, and it also hopes to be admitted one of the first eco-schools. [写作内容] 写作内容] 1.以约 30 个词概括以上“校园新闻”的内容要点; 2.然后以约 120 个词就“节约资源,爱我校园 Save Resources and Love Our School” 的主题发表你的看法,内容包括: (1)您认为校园里存在哪些浪费的现象; (2)谈谈这些浪费现象带来的危害; (3)建设“国际生态学校” ,您该做点什么? [写作要求] 写作要求] 1.在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不 得直接引用原文中的句子; 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。8 参考答案: 参考答案: 第一节 完形填空 BABDB DCBCD ABACB DDABB 语法填空( 小题; 第二节 语法填空(共 10 小题 每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 21.答案为 endless。 在语境中考查构词法。 22.答案为 caught。 考查语境中动词的变形和对时态的使用。 23.答案为 frozen。 在语境中考查分词的使用。 24.答案为 off。 考查意义与词组的搭配。 25.答案为 but。 考查语境中转折连词的使用。 26.答案为 if。 考查对 what if 结构的掌握情况。 27.答案为 which。 考查定语从句在语境中的运用。 28.答案为 yours。 考查名词性物主代词的掌握。 29.答案为 what。 考查名词性从句引导词的使用。 30.答案为 third。 考查在语境中序数词的运用。 A 篇是一篇实验说明文,简要说明研究人员如何用橙色圆圈测试两组人观察力的过程。 篇是一篇实验说明文,简要说明研究人员如何用橙色圆圈测试两组人观察力的过程。 测试两组人观察力的过程 31. 答案为 B。考查细节理解能力。第二段第二行可以得出结论。 32. 答案为 C。考查细节理解能力。第三段清晰地说明了辨别圆圈的比例。 33. 答案为 D。考查细节理解能力,对第四段整体的理解和第五段最后一句可以得出答案 34. 答案为 B。考查推理判断能力。从第五段和第六段第一句判断得出答案。 35. 答案为 D。考查推理判断能力。第四、五、六段提及的 4-6 岁小孩和 6 岁以上小孩的区 别是判断的依据。 B 篇是一篇教育类夹叙夹议文章, 讲述了作者通过教学发现教育存在的问题。 篇是一篇教育类夹叙夹议文章 讲述了作者通过教学发现教育存在的问题。 教育类夹叙夹议文章, 36.答案为 D。 考查推理判断能力。根据第一段整体的信息作出判断和推理。 37.答案为 C。 考查判断推理能力。第二段整体判断,特别是最后一句。 38.答案为 C。 考查猜词能力。第五段的第 2 句“this new government program”中 this 指代 前面的“thousand-talent scheme”,而 scheme 和 program 为同义词,C 中 project 为 program 同义词。 39.答案为 B。 考查推理判断能力。文中没有直接表达出来,根据最后一句得出, “even big salary offers may not be attractive enough to overcome this.”中 this 指的是 China’s learning environment 存在的问题即 problem, 也是指 It’s hardly known for producing independent thinking and openness 这个问题。 40.答案为 A。 考查主旨判 断题。从整体和最后一段判断,整篇文章是讲关于教育出现的问 题―有了丰富的学习环境,及新的学习方法,才能有创造性的研究氛围。[来源:学_科_网] [来源:学,科,网 Z,X,X,K]C 篇是一篇故事性的记叙文,讲述了一项给战争中的孩子提供希望和帮助的工程计划。 篇是一篇故事性的记叙文,讲述了一项给战争中的孩子提供希望和帮助的工程计划 中的孩子提供希望和帮助的工程计划。 41. 答案为A。考查推理判断能力。从第一句中可以看出孩子们处于一个与家人分离并无法 生存的境地,故选 A.而 B、C、D 三个答案与文章提到的事实相反。 42. 答案为 D。考查对作者意图的理解能力。通过最后一句关键信息“change the lives of children the world over -- one book, one ball at a time.”可以得出答案。 43. 答案为B。考查细节理解能力。从第二段中可以看出 Mosie 无家可归的悲惨童年。 44. 答案为C。 考查推理判断能力。 书名中的关键词 The Power of the Invisible Sun 和 A light no matterhow small. 是答案的信息点来源。 45. 答案为 D。 考查猜词能力。 尽管每一选项都接近意思, 但从后句“which added together, can create transformational change”. 暗示, 每个人都做一件小小好事, 聚集在一起 将改变孩子的生活。9 D篇46-50CBACD信息匹配( 小题; 第二节 信息匹配(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 51. 答案为 B。 答案由 “broke and lose love 和 If your daughters are to take their rightful place in society, they must become fearless.”所决定。 52. 答案为 E。答案由“Believe the threat of violence surround us every day. But we can protect ourselves by sttraight judgm ent”,“leading experts”和“tiny sign of danger”决定。 53. 答案为 A。答案由“take medicine to avoid deprression”“This book will direct you how to , survive well”和“clinical experience”等所决定。 54. 答案为 D。答案由 annoyance 和 when you’re angry, just let it right out 所决定。 55. 答案为 F。答案由 nervousness 和 but it is sometimes difficult to recognize the effects of anxiety on our mental health.所决定。 IV、写作(共两节,满分为 40 分) 、写作(共两节, 基础写作( 小题, 第一节 基础写作(共 1 小题,满分 15 分) Dear Bob, I was so glad to hear that you are coming to study in our school. The Gym of our school has a history of 40 years and was rebuilt in 2006. Facing the school gate, it is located on the left of the school classroom building, and on its east lies the playground. It is a three-storeyed building with very modern equipment and excellent surroundings, which coveres an area of 750 square meters. On the first floor is the swimming pool, on the second are the volleyball, basketball, badminton and table tennis courts and on the third, the lecture hall. The opening time is from 6:30 a.m.to 10:30 p.m. on weekdays, and it works as usual on weekends. ( 102words ) Sincerely yours, Liufeng第二节:读写任务( 小题, 第二节:读写任务(共 1 小题,满分 25 分)Save Resources and Love Our School Our school held a ceremony to start the Eco-school programme, the biggest international one to educate us to improve our environment and be aware of its significance, on which we are called on to save resources and love our school. ( 39 words )However, very often we come across an empty classroom with lights still on. It’s not difficult to find evidence of wasting water. Additionally,some throw away the soft drink bottles, used exercise papers and books,which should be recycled. Worse still, others use non-environmental lunch boxes, causing “White Pollution”. These phenomena show that many students lack the sense of environmental awareness, which is dangerous. If these continue, like the saying, “The last drops of water will be our tears!” To build ours an Eco-school, first I must educate my schoolmates to be more environmentally friendly. Then we can start from doing some small things, such as collecting used items for recycling, turning off the lights, saving water. Always remember our responsibilities, and “Every little counts!” ( 125 words )10 11
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语二是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信