(2)不限文体(除外)。
  (3)字数在600-800之间。
  (4)不要出现所在学校的校名或师生姓名。
  【解析】
  小作文:东城区本次期末的小作文部分非常简单。写一段感谢的话,这一考查形式对每一位初三的考生来说都不陌生。对于感谢的话(信)只需要明确两个点:一谁写给谁
  (小明写给任意家人);二感谢的事件(关心及鼓励)。然后按着感谢信的格式来写就可以。
  这是一道给分题,每一位考生都不应该丢分。
  大作文:二选一的形式,且两个作文题目均为命题作文。跟2014年中考作文题的考查形式一致。
  书到用时方恨少:乍一看这个题目,大多数同学会写成自己平时不好好学习,遇到问题方才明白&书到用时方恨少&道理。这样写就难以避免千篇一律的局面,那么我们应该怎样立意才能让自己的文章变成最闪亮的一颗星呢?王老师有如下几点解析:
  一、挖掘&书&的深层意、象征意义
  可以把父母比作&书&,平时我们总是忽略父母对我们的关爱、教导,等到遇到事情的时候才发现我们对父母太不关注,太不了解了,以至于后悔。(当然,我们还可以把其它家人、老师甚至同学比作一本书)----情感类
  同理,我们也可以将这个题目写成&类&作文。
  二、写成议论文(这种方法适合于写作水平比较好、擅长写议论文的同学)
  (一)即使学识渊博的人,也有书到用时方恨少的情况出现,坚持学习应该是每个人的生活目标及方向。
  (二)当今社会网络发达盛行,书到用时方恨少?书到用时问百度?
  假如北京没有霾:这道题非常切合时代背景,且要求学生发挥想象作文。研读一下《语文课程标准》我们知道:&想象&是一年级到九年级学生必须要掌握的一种能力。从写想象的事物------写下自己的想象-----写想象作文--------运用想象,能力要求等级不断升高。
  而且《2015年中考说明》阅读部分增加了科幻小说《机器人罗比》,作文样题也将2014年中考&宜居城市里的故事&纳入,所以我们可以充分肯定中考有意识的增强了对学生想象能力的考查。
  但是,&想象&对于每一位考生来说都不陌生,只是旧事重提。
  范文:书到用时方恨少
  曾经,十年寒窗仅为一朝功名,《四书》《五经》孜孜不倦地研读,唐诗宋词夜以继日地吟诵,发榜之时,喜获升迁,一顶乌纱帽算是读书生涯的完结,心中还未免窃叹,此生足矣!
  殊不知,书到用时方恨少,对于多数古人那种功利性的读书方式,吾实不敢苟同!读书若仅为功名,仅为升迁岂不令天下的读书人汗颜?
  罗素曾云:年轻人要多读些&无用的书&。不错的,这大概便是在倡导一种更为纯粹的读书方式,不为名利,不为升迁,仅为自我充实,仅为乐乎其中&&
  人就应在这种叠加的快乐中变得有积淀,有底蕴,东坡即如此,身居高职未忘品咂诗书,贬谪黄州更加如饥似渴,读书,大概已成了这位大文豪人生的最大乐趣;游山玩水,自由自在,儒道诗书,日日品读。当&乌台&的余波散尽,千年的黄州闪射出奇异的光芒,人们的目光投向黄州,黄州的目光投向苏轼,苏轼的目光投向那奔涌的江水,一曲《念奴娇》便成了永恒。试想,若没有平日里的细心琢磨,没有心中的文化积沉,鲜活的江水岂能开启东坡豪放的诗情,而这大概就叫作厚积薄发吧&&
  一个远远走来的苏轼足以给我们太多的启示,是啊,读书不就应该如此吗?忘却世俗的诱惑,忘却仕途的牵绊,独处于幽静之所,沏一杯香茗,悄然地关注着历史的冷暖,纵情地解读着世间百态,如此生活,岂不美哉?
  其实,由读书多半可以看出一个人的生存状态与追求,大凡心如止水,潜心思考之人都酷爱读书,而这类人又大多是为人所敬重的学者,他们所读的也绝非那类为生财升官做铺垫的书,平日里一点一滴的积累,茶余饭后漫无边际的涉猎,这其中所诠释的便是一种洒脱,乐观的人生节奏。
  是啊,书到用时方恨少,多读读那些&无用的书&实在是人生的一大乐趣。再者,书,乃人类进步之阶梯,而所谓&无用&也只是狭义上的近指,就长远而言,那些眼下的&无用&终会派上用场的&&
  假设这样一幅场景,一列奔驰的火车上,三四个人促膝而坐,谈天论地,上至天文地理,下至万物苍生,无所不谈。而你,孤独地坐在一旁,憋得面红耳赤却找不到说话的机会,或许平日的积淀在此刻方能显露无疑,这是何等尴尬&&何等悔恨&&
  因此,请切记,书到用时方恨少绝非一句空话!
本文来源:
瑞文网 ruiwen.com 版权所有初中英语作文作文_初中作文_初一作文_32800字作文_作文大全_作文范文_百度文库·作文
家乡的变化 Changes in My Hometown
My hometown Gaochun is an old and beautiful city. It used to be quiet place. There were green hills, fresh air and many old houses. However, the area has changed a lot over the years. Now there are many new squares, new roads and a lot of tall buildings.
我的家乡高淳是一个古老而美丽的城市。以前它是一个很安静的地方。有绿色的山,新鲜的空气和许多老房子。然而,这几年这里发生了很大的变化。如今有很多新广场,新道路和高楼大厦。
In the past, people could only go to there by bicycle or on foot. Many buses pass there now, people can take the taxi, car, bus, underground or light rail to Gaochun, and it is faster and easier to get there. The environment has also changed, too. The water is clearer, the tree is greener, and the air is fresher. We are happy to live in the beautiful city.
过去人们只能去骑自行车或者走路去那里。现在有很多公共汽车都到那,人们可以乘坐出租车,小车,公共汽车,地铁或轻轨到高淳。和以前相比现在去那儿更快更容易了。环境也发生了变化。水更清了,树更绿了,空气更清新了。住在这座美丽的城市我们都很高兴。
I went to Beijing Zoo on Saturday morning.
星期六早上我去了北京动物园。
I went there with my teachers by bus. It took us half an hour to get there. There were many kinds of animals.
First, we went to see pandas.
They were my favorite
How lovely they were!
Then we watched the elephant show.
The elephants were so clever that they were able to answer some math questions. At last, I took some photos of them.
I had a great time. I stayed in Beijing Zoo for 2 hours.
我和我的老师们一起坐公共汽车去了动物园。去到那里花了我半个小时。有各种各类的动物。首先,我们去看了大象。它们是我最喜欢的动物。它们是多么可爱啊!之后我们看了大象表演。大象是如此的聪明,它们可以回答一些数学问题。最后,我给它们照了一些照片。我玩得很开心。我在北京动物园呆了两个小时。
When I came back home, I was tired but happy.
I will remember these lovely animals.
I am looking forward to seeing them again.
当我回到家的时候,我又累又开心。我会记住这些可爱的动物的。我期待着再次见到它们。
关于名字的重要性 On the importance of a name
There are always some debates on the importance of a name. Some people say the name is vital to a person because it can decide whether a person will be successful or not in the future. Furthermore, a positive name can also promote a person's hardworking at study.
对于名字的重要性总是存在一些争论。有人说名字对一个人来说是很重要的,因为它可以决定一个人将来是否会成功。此外,积极的名字也可以促进一个人努力学习。
Whereas, some other people hold the opposite opinion that names do not matter. There are strings of reasons. To start with, whether the person is successful or not is up
What's more, they are just names which can be easily changed.
然而,另一些人持相反的意见认为名字并不重要。原因有长长的一串。首先,一个人是否成功是靠他自己的勤奋;更重要的是,它只是名字 ,可以随便改的。
As far as I am concerned, names can not decide any things.
我觉得名字什么都不能决定。
暑假计划Plan for the Coming Summer Holiday
In the coming summer holiday, I am going to do a lot of interesting things.
在即将到来的暑假,我打算做很多有趣的事情。
First, I will finish my holiday homework. Second, I am going to have a good rest. I am going to play computer games or listen to music when I am free, because I like them very much. But I am not good at them now. Then, I will join a basketball club to play basketball. Even if I was a girl, I like basketball very much. It can not only make me become sunny, cheerful, but also can make me healthy. Finally, I am going to visit some of my friends. We are going to play together. Maybe we will go sightseeing.
首先,我会完成我的暑假作业。第二,我打算好好休息一下。我打算在我有时间的时候玩电脑游戏或者听音乐,因为我很喜欢它们。但是现在我却还不擅长。之后,我会参加篮球俱乐部来打篮球。虽然我是个女孩,但是我却非常喜欢篮球。它不仅可以使我变得阳光,开朗,而且也可以使我健康。最后,我要去拜访一些朋友。我们打算一起去玩。也许我们会去观光。
I think I will have a great summer holiday.
我觉得我将会有一个很棒的暑假。
节约粮食,健康饮食Save Food And Eat Healthily
Along with the advance of the society, more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is wasting food. As college students, we have the responsibility to do something for it.
随着社会的发展,越来越多的问题引起了我们的注意,其中一个就是浪费食物。作为大学生,我们有责任为它做点什么。
Wasting food is not only an immoral behavior, but also pollutes the environment. So, we should form good habit to solve this problem. We can start from small things, such as, don't order more food than we can eat, eat up all the food in the bowls and so on. At the same time, we shouldn't eat junk food but healthy food. It’s good for our health to have a balanced diet. In order to our healthy body, we had better eat in school or at home as soon as possible.
浪费食物不仅是一种不道德的行为,而且还会污染环境。因此,我们应该养成良好习惯来解决这个问题。我们可以从小事做起,例如,不点多于我们食量的食物,吃完碗里的食物等等。同时,我们也不应该吃垃圾食品而是应该吃健康的食物。保持饮食平衡对我们的健康是很有益的。为了我们的身体健康,我们最好尽量在学校或者家里吃。
Let's save food and Eat Healthily!
我的朋友 My Friend, Dick
First, I want to tell you something about my best friend and me. I have a friend called Dick. In some ways, we are the same. Both Dick and I are good at sports. We always go to library together to read because of the same hobby. So, we also study well all subjects. Reading books is important in our life .In some ways, we are different. Dick is a little taller and a lot stronger than me. I think it is because he does excise every day. For me, I just take excise three times a week. Dick likes going to concert, but I have no interest in it. In my free time, I always watch TV. That is really fun.
首先,我想告诉你一些关于我和我最好的朋友的事情。我有一个朋友叫迪克。在某些方面,我们是一样的。我和迪克都擅长体育。我们总是一起去图书馆看书,因为我们相同的爱好。所以我们所有的科目都学得很好。阅读书籍在我们的生活中是很重要的。在某些方面,我们又是不一样的。迪克比我高一点,但是比我强壮了很多。我觉得是因为他每天都锻炼而我每周才锻炼三次的原因。迪克喜欢去音乐会,可是我却没有兴趣。在我空闲的时候,我总是看电视。那真的很有趣。
我的上学方式 My Way to go to School
Different students like different ways to go to school. As for me, I like to go to school on foot the most. There are four reasons.
不同的人喜欢用不同的方式去学校。至于我,我最喜欢走路去学校。有四个理由
Firstly, my home is not far away from my school. It takes me only twenty minutes to get to school. Secondly, the traffic on my way to school is heavy. There are a lot of bikes, buses and cars. I think it's safe to go to school on foot. Thirdly, I think walking is a kind of
sport. It’s good for my health. Finally, I can listen to my MP3 when I am walking. It's fantastic, but a little dangerous.
首先,我家离学校不远。只要二十分钟就到学校了。第二,去学校路上的交通太拥挤了。有很多自行车,巴士和私家车。我觉得走路去学校很安全。第三,在我看来,走路也是一直运动。对我的健康有好处。最后,我可以一边走路一边听我的MP3。真是太棒了,不过就是有点危险。
These are the reasons why I like to go to school on foot the most. What about
这就是为什么我最喜欢走路上学的原因。你呢?
我最喜欢的运动——篮球 My Favorite Sport--Basketball
Among all the sports, I like basketball most. It is both an indoor and outdoor sport. People in everywhere like to play or watch this game.I also like to watch people playing basketball on TV. I often play it with some friends after school, and sometimes we play it on Sunday afternoon. I am very good at basketball, but I am not the best player in my team. Basketball can make me happy and healthy, and I really enjoy playing it.
在所有运动中我最喜欢的篮球。它既是室内运动也是户外运动。到处的人们都喜欢玩或观看这个比赛。我也喜欢在电视上看人们打篮球。放学后我经常和一些朋友打篮球,有时我们会在星期日下午打。我很擅长打篮球,但我却不是我的球队打得最好的球员。篮球使我快乐,健康,我真的很喜欢打篮球。
我的未来My Future
I think I will be a teacher in the future, because I like to stay with children. I'll live in shanghai because I went to shanghai last summer and fell in love with it. I think it's really a beautiful city. As a teacher, I’ll try my best to teach my students well and tell them how to be a useful person. In my free time, I’ll listen to music, pop songs and go shopping with my friends, Sometimes I'll keep pets-maybe a colorful bird. It makes me happy. During the summer holiday, I’ll go to Italy on vacation. I hear that it's a great place to have fun.
我觉得将来我会成为一名教师,因为我喜欢和孩子们待在一起。我会住在上海,因为我去年夏天去上海的时候就爱上了它。我真的觉得那是一个美丽的城市。作为一名老师,我会尽力教好我的学生并告诉他们如何做一个有用的人。在我的空闲时间,我会听音乐,流行歌曲,和我的朋友去购物,有时候我会养宠物,也许会是一只色彩鲜艳的鸟。它能让我开心。暑假的时候我会去意大利度假。我听说那里是去玩的好地方。
英语考试English Exam
We had English final exam yesterday. I feel very sad now because I think I didn’t do well in the exam. Firstly, just a moment ago I realized that my composition in the exam stayed from the point, because I misunderstood the meaning of Green Campus. I thought Green Campus is only the color of the campus. So I totally got away from the point. In addition, time was not enough for me. Eventually, I wrote some answers on the answer sheet without thinking. Thus I’m afraid I can’t pass the exam. I am now very anxious.
我们昨天英语期末考试。我感到很伤心,因为我觉得我没把试考好。首先,不久前我才发现我把作文写离题了,因为我把绿色校园的意思理解错了。我以为绿色校园是指校园的颜色。所以我离题了。此外,时间对我来说也是不够的。最终,有些题目我都没看就直接写答案上去了。所以我怕我会考试不及格。我现在很担心。
什么是成功 What is Success?
What is the definition of success? I believe different people will have different opinions about it. If anyone asks me what is success for me, I will tell him progress is success for me. I can have small goal or great aim in my whole life. If the goal what I set is too large for me, I will not taste the feeling of success. Or I always set small goals, so I will feel success all the time, which may make me become autophilia and without ambitions. Therefore, I think if I can be better than yesterday or last time, then I am successful.
成功的定义是什么?我相信不同的人会有不同的看法。如果有人问我对我来说成功是什么,我会告诉他进步就是成功。在我的一生中我可以设定很多小的或者大的目标。如果我定的目标对我来说太大了,我就尝不到成功的滋味。或者我设的目标太小了,这样我一直都会处于成功中,这也许会使我变得自恋没有雄心壮志。因此,我觉得要是我能够比昨天或者上一次好,这样我就算成功了。
英语学习计划 Plan for English Learning
I’m a middle school student. I love English, but it’s hard for me. Now I have a good plan to learn English.
我是一名中学生。我喜欢英语,但是对我来说却很难。现在我有一个很好的英语学习计划。
I have a pronunciation problem. I can’t pronounce so well. So I plan to listen to the tape and read after it. I can’t read English passages quickly and can’t write a passage
clearly. Now I plan to read more and practice writing often. As for listening, sometimes I can’t understand what others are saying. So I plan to improve myself by listening to the radio and TV. Grammar is the most difficult for me. I have no idea of it, but I think my English teacher can help me with it.
我的发音有点问题。我发音不好。所以我打算听磁带并跟读。我不能快速地阅读英语文章,也不能清清楚楚地写文章。现在我计划看多些书,经常练习写作。至于听力,有时候我无法理解其他人在说什么。所以我打算通过听收音机和电视来提高我自己。对我来说语法是最难的。我都不知道怎么办,不过我觉得我的英语老师能够帮助我。
With this English-learning plan, I’m hoping for great progress.
有了这个英语学习计划,我希望能取得很大的进步。
愉快的周末 A Nice Weekend Last Saturday, my parents and I went to visit my grandma. My grandma was glad about our coming, so she had already prepared a lot of fresh fruits and delicious dishes. We had a happy time at the table.
上周六,我和父母一起去看望我奶奶。对于我们的到来,我奶奶很高兴,所以她准备了很多新鲜的水果和美味的菜肴。我们吃饭的时候过得很开心。
In the afternoon, we climbed Daming Mountain. The scenery there was so beautiful. Then we had dinner in a restaurant. After dinner, we went to see a film. How interesting it was to see a film in the open air! Everyone was so cheerful that laughed so happily.
下午的时候我们去爬大明山。那里的风景太美了。之后我们在一家餐馆吃晚饭。晚饭后,我们去看了一场电影。在户外看电影是多么有趣啊!每个人都非常高兴,都笑得那么的开心。
What a wonderful weekend I had. I would remember it forever.
这是一个多么美好的一个周末。我会永远记住的。
我的学校 My School
My name is Tom Lee. I am fourteen. I study at No. 4 ICT School, not a very big school. There are about six hundred students in my school. There is only one building in our school, but we have a very big playground. There are ten computer labs and one library in the building, and there are many computer books in the library. We often go there in the afternoon.
我的名字是汤姆李。我十四岁。我在第二通信学校学习,不是非常大的一个学校。在我学校大约有六百名学生。我们学校只有一栋楼,但是我们有一个非常大的操场。在楼里面有十间电脑室和一个图书馆,图书馆里也有很多计算机的书籍。我们经常在下午去那里。
We are busy every day. We have four classes in the morning, and two in the
afternoon.
我们每天都很忙。我们上午有四节课,下午两节。
ICT is my favorite subject and our ICT teachers are very patient and helpful. I am good at ICT, but bad in history.
通信是我最喜欢的学科而且我们学学校的通信老师是很有耐心也很乐于助人的。我的通信学得很好,但是历史则学得不好。
美国之旅 Travel to the USA
I have come back from the USA. From my diary you will know that I’ve been to many places in the States and I’ve tried different means of transportation. Here is a list:
我从美国回来了。从我的日记中你会知道我在美国去过很多地方,坐过不同的交通工具。这里是一个单子:
I have taken the subway to the Central Park and I have enjoyed the beautiful views there.
我坐地铁到中央公园,我喜欢那里的美景。
I have taken a ferry to Liberty Island and I have visited the Statue of Liberty.
我坐渡轮到自由岛,参观过自由女神像。
I have taken a bike to Chinatown and I have eaten different kinds of Chinese food. 我乘自行车去唐人街,我已经吃了各种各样的中国菜。
I have flied to San Francisco and I have walked on the Golden Gate Bridge.
我飞到过旧金山,也走过金门大桥。
如何保持健康 How to Keep Healthy
Each of us should stay healthy, which is the foundation of our activities. Here are some ways to stay healthy.
我们每个人都应该保持健康,因为健康是我们活动的基础。这里有一些保持健康的方法。
First, we should spend one to two hours a day try to walk instead of ride. Second, we should eat some healthy foods such as vegetables, fruits and so on.
They are able to help us maintain a healthy body. When we are in trouble, try to relax our mood, listen to the soft music. It also enables us to maintain a good health. Finally there is a good sleep can also assure us a healthy body. We should sleep seven to eight hours a day to maintain adequate sleep. If we can do follow these advice, I believe we can have a healthy body, a better life.
首先,我们应该花一到两个小时来做定时锻炼;尽量步行来代替乘车。第二,我们应该多吃一些健康的食品,如蔬菜,水果等。它们能够帮助我们保持健康的身体。当我们遇到麻烦时,尽量放松心情,听听柔和的音乐。这也能让我们保持良好的健康。最后,良好的睡眠也能保证我们有一个健康的身体。我们应该睡七到八小时来保持充足的睡眠。如果我们能够遵循这些建议,我相信我们能够有一个健康的身体,更好的生活。
我和哥哥的历险记 The Adventure Diary Of My Brother And Me
It was sunny that day. Our parents were out, so there were only my brother and me at home. We were bored. So we decided to go boating. We played happily. But when we went to the middle of the river, the weather changed. It rained suddenly. We didn’t bring umbrella and our boat was bamboo raft. As the rain was more and heavier, we were afraid to sink in the river. We tried our best to make our boat in shore. But our bamboo raft had more water on it. I was afraid to die. My brother was also very anxious. At that time, my mother came and she pulled us back to the ground. It was thrilling.
那是一个晴天。我们的父母都出去了,所以只有我和哥哥在家。我们很无聊。所以我们决定去划船。我们玩的很开心。但当我们走到河中央时,天气变了。突然下起雨来。我们没带伞,而且我们的船还竹排。由于雨越来越大,我们担心会沉到河里去。我们尽力使我们的船靠岸。但是竹筏上的水越来越多。我害怕死了。我哥哥也很着急。那时,我妈妈来了来了,她把我们拉回到地面。真的惊心动魄啊。
交通方式 Means of Transportation
One way to get around in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai is to take a taxi, but it’s too expensive. Many people like to go out by subway or light rail. They are very fast and convenient. Now they are becoming more and more popular. Buses are cheap, but they are very slow in rush hours.
在像北京和上海这样的大城市中坐出租车是到处走走的一种方式,但是太贵了。许多人都喜欢乘地铁或轻轨。地铁和轻轨是非常快和方便的。而且现在他们也变得越来越受欢迎。公共汽车是便宜的,但是在高峰期走得很慢。
If you want to see a city well, you can go out by bike. However, most people prefer to get around in a downtown area on foot, because it’s good for health.
如果你想好好看看一个城市,你可以骑着自行车。然而,大多数人更喜欢徒步去市中心,因为对健康有好处。
龙舟比赛Dragon Boat Race
A Dragon boat race is a traditional amusement activity in dragon boat festival. Today, my mother took me out to watch dragon boat races. I was very excited, because this was my first time to watch such race. When we arrived at Nanhu Park, there were hundreds of people around the two sides of the river. We found a place can see the match clearly hardly. The participate sat on the boat look like dragon. When the signal to start set,
everyone on the boat tried their best to make the boat forward. And the people who were watching also cheered them. The air was very lively.
龙舟比赛是端午节的传统娱乐活动。今天,我妈妈带我出去看龙舟比赛。我很兴奋,因为这是我第一次去看这样的比赛。我们来到南湖公园的时候,那里有成百上千的人在河的两边。我们好不容易找到一个可以清楚看到比赛的地方。参赛者都坐在像龙一样的船里面。当开始的信号发出的时候,每个人都努力使他们的船前进。观众们也为他们加油打气。气氛很热闹。
母亲节 Mother's Day
Mother’s Day is coming, and I even want to say, “My mum is the most beautiful woman in the world.”
母亲节就要到来了,我想说,“我的妈妈是世界上最美丽的女人。”
I still remember the day I bought a bunch of carnation for my mum. I will never forget the smile when she accepted the flowers. That Mother’s Day was wonderful. We had a small cake, a warm talk.
我还记得那一天我买了一束康乃馨给我妈妈。我永远都不会忘记她接过花时的微笑。母亲节是非常美好的。我们一起吃了一个小小的蛋糕,温馨地谈话。
I consider mum as the most important person in a family. My mum is a great, great mum. I love her. I wish her happy not only on the Mother’s Day. More importantly, I wish her always happy and healthy.
我觉得妈妈是家庭中最重要的人。我的妈妈是很伟大的。我爱她。我希望她快乐,不仅仅只是在母亲节。更重要的是,我希望她永远健康快乐。
Mother’s Day is coming. I decide to do something special for my mum. Thanks all mothers in the world. Happy Mother’s Day.
母亲节就要来临了。我想为我妈妈做一些特别的事。谢谢世界上所有的母亲。祝您母亲节快乐。
我的梦想 My Dream
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad, and so on. But my dream is different. Maybe you will get a surprise after you know my dream.
不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上幸福的生活。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够出国等等。但我的梦想是和他们不一样的。知道我的梦想后也许你会很惊讶。
I have a wonderful dream in my heart. It's to speak English very well. Since English is everything for me. English is my best friend. English is my soul. English is my power.
Without English, I'm nothing at all. Nothing. Now, I can think in English, speak in English, and write in English. Some people think I'm an Indian. Some people regard I'm a Pakistan. And some people even consider that I'm an Egyptian. But if I could speak English as good as an American, my future would be brilliant. So I work very hard.
在我心中有一个美丽的梦想。那就是说一口流利的英语。因为对我来说英语就是我的一切。英语是我最好的朋友。英语是我的灵魂。英语给予我力量。没有英语,我什么都没有。什么都没有。现在,我可以用英语的方式思考,用英语说话,用英语书写。有些人以为我是印第安人。有些人以为我是巴基斯坦人。有些人甚至认为我是埃及人。但如果我能说英语能像美国人说的那么好,我的未来会很美好。所以我很努力学习。
我的梦想 My Dream
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad, and so on. But my dream is different. Maybe you will get a surprise after you know my dream.
不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上幸福的生活。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够出国等等。但我的梦想是和他们不一样的。知道我的梦想后也许你会很惊讶。
I have a wonderful dream in my heart. It's to speak English very well. Since English is everything for me. English is my best friend. English is my soul. English is my power.
Without English, I'm nothing at all. Nothing. Now, I can think in English, speak in English, and write in English. Some people think I'm an Indian. Some people regard I'm a Pakistan. And some people even consider that I'm an Egyptian. But if I could speak English as good as an American, my future would be brilliant. So I work very hard.
在我心中有一个美丽的梦想。那就是说一口流利的英语。因为对我来说英语就是我的一切。英语是我最好的朋友。英语是我的灵魂。英语给予我力量。没有英语,我什么都没有。什么都没有。现在,我可以用英语的方式思考,用英语说话,用英语书写。有些人以为我是印第安人。有些人以为我是巴基斯坦人。有些人甚至认为我是埃及人。但如果我能说英语能像美国人说的那么好,我的未来会很美好。所以我很努力学习。
产品包装 Package Design
I don't like the things packed in the colorful or fanciful packages, for they make us get the things that we don't need or want.
我不喜欢那些装在五颜六色或着奇奇怪怪的包装袋里面的东西,因为它们让我们得到我们不需要或不想要的东西。
I think most businessmen are very crude. In order to make money, they go to great lengths. Take the moon cake as an example. A moon cake costs only two or three Yuan at most. But when it's put into a delicate box, the price will go up much highly. It can be sold at ten Yuan. Some moon cakes even cost one thousand Yuan, because of the luxurious decoration. I think it's really a waste of money.
我想大多数商人都是奸诈的。为了赚钱,他们竭尽全力。以月饼为例。月饼的成本最多只需要两元或者三元。但把它放入一个精美的盒子里,价格就会上涨很多。 它可以卖十元。有些月饼甚至要价一千元,因为它的豪华装饰。我认为这是在浪费钱。
If the package designs can be reduced by law, more money will be saved.
如果可以通过法律把包装设计减少,可以节省很多钱。
我的新生活 My New Life
This summer, I move to a new city with my parents, and I transfer to a new school. I used to live in the countryside, so my new life is so different from before. The school is a little far from my home, so I go to school by bus. After school, I have many activities in school. Classmates are friendly to me. I learn English now. It’s so interesting that I like it
very much. Besides, life in city is different. There are many interesting places to go. At weekends, my parents take me outside. We go to the park, the zoo or go shopping. But we are not so familiar with our neighbors. I think we should build good relationship with them.
这个夏天,我和爸爸妈妈搬到了一个新的城市生活,我也转到了新的学校上学。以前,我住在乡下,所以我现在的生活和以前有很大不同。学校离我的家稍远,所以我要坐公交车去上学。课后,我在学校有很多活动。同学们对我也很有好。现在我开始学英语了,这门课程很有趣,我很喜欢。另外,在城市里的生活也很不一样,有很多好玩的地方可以去。周末,我的爸爸妈妈常常带我出去。我们去公园、动物园,或者去购物。但是我们和邻居们不是很熟悉,我觉得我们应该建立良好的关系。
我的偶像姚明 Yao Ming
Yao Ming is a famous Chinese baskeball player. He is so excellent that he joined in NBA when he was 22 years old. He is the proud of our China. His excellent performance in the match always inspire many Chinese. He looks straightforward and good-nature. And his height about 2.26 meters is as famouse as his skill in playing basketball. Because of him, I love playing basketball. He is my idol..
姚明是中国著名的篮球运动员。他是如此的优秀,所以他在22岁的时候加入了。他是我们中国的骄傲。他在比赛中出色的表现一直激励着许多中国人。他看起来很憨厚。2.26米的身高与他的球技同样出名。因为他,我喜欢上打篮球。他是我的偶像。
中国的教育Chinese Education
Different countries have different teaching aims and teaching ways. It’s well-known that Chinese education is exam-oriented education in the past. Obviously, exam-oriented education has some disadvantages, like the disconnection between theory and practice that renders students with high scores have low abilities. So, our country decide to change exam-oriented education to quality education. Quality education is focus on the
development in an all-around way. Under this kind of education system, students will study easier and get improvement for all sides.
不同的国家有不同的教学目标和教学方法。众所周知,过去中国的教育是应试教育。显然,应试教育存在一些弊端,如理论和实际脱节,使学生高分低能。因此,我国决定把应试教育转向素质教育。素质教育是以全面发展为重点。在这样的教育体制下,学生学习将会更轻松,方方面面都会得到提高。
我的奶奶 My Grandmother
My grandmother is a kind-heart granny who is popular among my neighbors. She takes a walk outside every day, so she is familiar with many people. She is so experienced in looking after babies, so some young mothers who have problems would like to ask her for help. My grandmother is always ready to help them. My grandmother loves me very much. She takes care of me since I was a little baby. I have always been taking care of by her, so that I don’t have to worry my life at all. I am so happy to have such a great granny. Now, she is getting old and I want to be the one who can look after her.
我的奶奶是一位很慈祥的老人,她很受我们的邻居欢迎。她每天都要外出散步,所以熟悉很多周围的人。她照顾宝宝的经验很丰富,因此有的年轻妈妈有了问题都喜欢向她寻求帮助,奶奶也很乐意帮助他们。我的奶奶很爱我,从我还是个小宝宝的时候,她就开始照顾我了。我总是被她照顾得很好,所以我一点也不需要担心自己的生活。有一个这么棒的奶奶,我感到很幸福。现在,她慢慢地变老了,我想自己能成为那个可以好好照顾她的人。
天气预报Weather Report
Good evening ! Here’s the next day weather report for some main cities in Guangxi. Nanning is sunny. It is hot with the temperature from 20℃ to29℃. In Guilin, its temperature is arranged from 8℃to 13℃. It’s cold in the morning and at night. peole should wear more clothes in case of catching cold. Liuzhou is cloudy in the daytime and has a strong wind during the night time with the temperature from 11℃to 15℃. There will be beautiful sunshine in Wuzhou. People will feel comfortable to go out as the temperature is from 15℃to 22℃.That’s the weather report for today . Thank you for listening .
晚上好!这是广西的一些主要城市第二天的天气预报。南宁是晴天,很热。气温是20℃到29℃。桂林的温度是8℃到13℃。早上和晚上比较冷。以防感冒人们应该多穿点衣服。柳州白天多云,晚上有强风,温度是11℃到15℃。梧州阳光灿烂。温度是15℃到22℃。人们外出会感觉到很舒适。这是今天的天气报告。谢谢您的倾听。
阅读 Reading
Reading is my hobby. While reading, I can get a lot of happiness. When I'm free, I often read some famous books. Books are my best friends that always keep me a good company. They often give me powers. Through reading, I can enlarge my eyes as well as widen my heart. Through reading, I
become more and more knowledgeable.
读书是我的爱好。读书时,我可以得到很多的快乐。当我有空时,我经常读一些名著。书是我最好的朋友,它们总是好好陪着我。他们给了我力量。通过阅读,我开阔了视野也让我的心变宽了。通过阅读,我变得越来越知识渊博。
My favorite books are Readers and VOA. Readers cover the knowledge of culture, literature, and history, so I can benefit a lot by reading it. VOA can let me know the foreign countries better. Thanks to VOA, my oral English is improving day by day.
我最喜欢的书是读者和美国之音。读者覆盖了文化,文学,历史知识,所以我可以通过阅读受益匪浅。美国之音,可以让我更好的了解国外。由于美国之音,我的英语口语日益提高了。 This is my good habit that I will keep it forever.
这是我会一生都保持的好习惯。
邀请信 An Invitation Letter
Dear Professor Wang,
亲爱的王老师:
On behalf of the Student Union of the English Department, I'm writing to invite you to give us a speech on Chinese History.
我代表学生会和英语角写信给你邀请你给我们做一个关于中国历史的演讲。
We're going to have such a speech at 2:30 p.m. this Tuesday afternoon in the Meeting Room 401. It would be great honor if you can join in our activity
我们打算在401会议室星期二下午2:30开这个演讲。如果你能来参加我们的活动将是我们莫大的荣幸
Please inform us whether you could come. We're looking forward to favorable answer.
请告知我们你是否会来。我们期待肯定的答复
Sincerely yours,
给朋友的一封信 A Letter to a Friend
Dear Robert,
亲爱的罗伯特:
I'm glad to receive your letter. Now I will tell you something about my plan for summer vacation after the final exam. Firstly, I will learn to drive. I think driving can be useful. Secondly, I will take some English courses. Thirdly, I will visit some tourist
attractions. It must be very exciting. Last, I will do some reading in the vacation. What about you? I hope you can have a pretty vacation.
我很高兴收到你的来信。现在我会告诉你期末考试后我的暑假计划。首先,我会去学开车。我觉得学会开车是很有用的。其次,我会参加一些英语课程。第三,我会参观一些旅游景点。肯定很激动人心。最后,我会在假期中去阅读。你呢?我希望你能有一个完美的假期。
关于我自己 Something about Me
Hello, everyone. My English name is Sisi .I am a middle school student.
大家好。我的英文名字叫茜茜。我是一个中学生。
My favorite animals are dolphins and rabbits. I think dolphins are smart and friendly, and rabbits are cute and a little bit quiet. Do you like koalas? They are one of Australian’s native animals. Well, to tell you the truth, I don't like them very well, because I think they are ugly.
我最喜欢的动物是海豚和兔子。我觉得海豚聪明,友好,而兔子则是可爱又有点点安静。你喜欢考拉吗?他们是一个澳大利亚的本土动物。嗯,说实话,我不是很喜欢他们,因为我觉得他们长得好丑。
I like reading books! What an interesting thing it is! From books, I can read so many good stories, For example, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, this story is imaginary and powerful.
我喜欢阅读书籍!阅读是多么有趣的一件事啊! 从书中,我可以读到很多好的故事,例如,《狮子、女巫和魔衣橱》这个故事是虚构的,而且也是很强大的。
I like spring, and I think spring is the most beautiful season in the year. It’s a warm time. The winter is good, too. We can play snow and make snowman.
我喜欢春天,我觉得春天是一年中最美丽的季节。那是一个温暖的时候。冬天也很好。我们可以玩雪,堆雪人。
祝贺信 A Letter of Congratulations
Dear Friend,
亲爱的朋友:
I’m writing this letter to express my congratulations that you are going to get married. You can’t imagine how excited I am when I hear the news. I’m just as happy as you, so I’d like to send my hearty congratulations to you.
我写这封信是为了表达我对你将要结婚的祝贺。你无法想象当我听到这个消息时我有多么的兴奋。我和你一样开心,所以我想向你表达我衷心的祝贺。
Please accept my warmest regards, “ I hope your future will be glorious. I hope your love will be sweet. I hope your happiness will be eternal. I hope your dream will come true.”
请接受我最诚挚的问候,“我希望你的未来是灿烂的。我希望你们的爱是甜甜蜜蜜的。我希望你能永远幸福。我希望你能梦想成真。”
Yours Sincerely,
万圣节 Halloween
Halloween always falls on 31 October. It’s a holiday for children. On that day, children always wear fancy clothes and masks. And then, they go from house to house to say “Trick or Treat”, so that people will treat them with candies. If they don’t receive any candies, they’ll play a trick on people. But sometimes if the people are going out, when the children come, they’ll put the candies in a carved pumpkin lanterns. Children will take the candies themselves. All of the children enjoy this holiday very much.
万圣节总是在10月31日。这是一个属于孩子们的节日。在那天,孩子们总是穿奇装异服而且带上面具。然后,他们会挨家挨户地说“不招待就使坏”,所以人们都会用糖果招待他们。如果他们不接受糖果,他们就会对人们恶作剧。但有时,如果人们外出了,而孩子们来了,他们会把糖果放在雕刻好的南瓜灯笼里。孩子们会自己拿糖果。所有的孩子都很享受这个节日。
体育锻炼 Sports in China
Most people in China like playing sports, because it’s a good way to keep healthy.
大多数中国人喜欢运动,因为它是保持健康的一种好方法。
In big cities, people play many kinds of sports. The old people always get up early to play Talchi or go for a walk. The middle-aged people often dance together in squares in the evening, which has become a tradition. While the young like going swimming in summer and go skating in winter.
在大城市里面,人们参加各种各样的运动。老人总是早起去打太极或者散步。中年人晚上经常在广场一起跳舞,这已经成为传统了。而年轻人则在夏天去游泳,在冬天溜冰。
What’s more, there are some other popular sports in China, such as table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, badminton and so on..What is your favorite sport? Can you tell me?
更重要的是,在中国还有一些其它受欢迎的体育运动,如乒乓球,足球,篮球,排球,羽毛球等等。你能不能告诉我你最喜欢的是哪种运动?
我的购物经历 My Shopping Experience
Once I was in Beijing, I went shopping in the Front Gate Walking Street, for I wanted to buy some souvenirs for my friends.
有一次我在北京,我去步行街购物,因为我想买些纪念品给我的朋友。 There were so many things on sale that I didn't know what to buy. Suddenly, I saw two statues which looked so beautiful. I decided to buy them. So I asked the price. “It’s twenty yuan each," said the boss. I tried to make a bargain with him. He refused at first, but when I was going to leave, he stopped me and said," OK, you can have both of them at ten yuan." Therefore, I bought both of them home at last.
卖有很多东西,我不知道要买什么了。突然,我看到两个雕像,看起来非常漂亮。我决定买它们。所以我问价格。“每个二十元,”老板说。我试图与他讲价。一开始的时候他拒绝了,但是当我要离开时,他拦住了我,说,“好吧,两个十元。因此,我最后买了两人回家。
I was very happy on that day, because it was the first time that I had made a bargain with a businessman so successfully.
那天我很开心,因为那是第一次我与商人讲价结果是如此成功的。
我喜欢体育课 I Love PE
I would spend the most of my PE lesson to exercise rather than study in class. There are various activities, such as playing table tennis, playing football and so on. While, I just
love running, especially the long-distance running for it exercises my endurance and
perseverance.Not only it is beneficial to prevent and cure diseases, but it can alleviate my pressure from study.
我会把大部分的体育课花在锻炼上而不是在教室里学习。有各种各样的活动, 比如打乒乓球, 踢足球等等。然而我只是喜欢跑步, 尤其是长跑因为它可以锻炼我的耐力和毅力。它不仅有利于预防、治疗疾病, 而且它可以缓解我的学习压力。
So, every time I have difficulty in my study, I always run on the playground for relax. Then I would feel better and focus on my study again.
所以,每当我在学习上遇到困难时,我总是在操场上跑步放松。之后我就会感觉好点,专更加注于学习。
礼貌的重要性 The Importance of Manners
No matter when and where, in no circumstances can we deny the great importance of manners.
无论何时何地,我们都不会否认礼貌的重要性。
Firstly, a person with good manners is often considered to be more trustworthy and easygoing, which helps him make more friends and get needed help from others. Besides, people are more willing to show their respect to the polite people and cooperate with them, bringing them many opportunities to change. Still most importantly, being polite helps reduce misunderstanding between people, contributing to a harmonious and enjoyable relationships.
首先,一个有礼貌的人往往被认为是更值得信赖、更随和的,这有助于他结交到更多的朋友,得到别人的帮助。此外,人们更愿意尊重有礼貌的人,与他们合作,这会为他们带来很可以改变的机会。还有最重要的是,礼貌有助于减少人们之间的误解,促进和谐、愉快的关系。
珍惜今天 Cherish Today
Time waits for no one. If it flows away, it will never come to us again. We can't take charge of our time but we should know the importance of time and cherish time.
时间不等人。如果它流逝了,它就永远不会再回来。我们不能控制时间,但我们应该知道时间的重要性并珍惜时间。
Yesterday has become the history. Nothing we can do to save it. Tomorrow is not within our reach. We don’t know what will happen tomorrow. So the only thing we can do is to cherish what we have today and fight for tomorrow. Victory only belongs to those who work very hard! Therefore, we should make full use of today, fighting for what we want.
昨天已成为历史。我们不能做什么来挽救它。明天不是我们力所能及的。我们不知道明天会发生什么。所以我们唯一能做的就是珍惜今天,为明天而战。胜利只属于那些努力的人!因此,今天我们应该充分利用今天,争取我们想要的东西。
假如我有时光机 If I Had a Time Machine
If I were fortunate enough to be able to travel back to the past, I would like to take a rescue team to Zhu Jiang River in Guangzhou on March, 1st, 2013 when and where Zheng Yilong had rescued the drowning man at a price of his life. To be honest, it is his bravery and selflessness that touches me. So, I long for living with Zheng together. Also, if possible I would like to make friends with him. As it is known to all, Zheng is honored as a hero. And if I had a time machine, I would do my utmost to save his life to make him live with us for good.
如果我有幸能够回到过去,我想在日带救援队去广州珠江河,就在郑一龙用自己的生命为代价救了一个落水的人时。老实说,他的勇敢和无私触动了我。所以,我渴望能与郑生活在一起。同时,如果可能的话,我想和他做朋友。众所周知,郑被誉为英雄。如果我有一台时间机器,我会尽我最大的努力去挽救他的生命,让他好好的和我们生活在一起。
周末计划 Plan for Weekend
Jane is an English girl. She and her parents are live in Nanjing now. Today is Friday. Jane and her parents are planning for their weekends. Jane's father likes Beijing Opera very much, so he is going to see a Beijing Opera with his Chinese friends on Saturday morning. Jane's mother is going to a concert, because she likes music. The concert is on Saturday night. Jane does not want to join her parents, because she is going to have a picnic with her classmates this Saturday. Oh, on Sunday, Jane and her parents are going to climb the hill together. I think it will be a nice weekend.
简是一个英国女孩。她和她的父母现在住在南京。今天是星期五。简和她的父母正在为他们的周末制定计划。简的爸爸非常喜欢京剧,所以他打算和他的中国朋友在星期六早上去听京剧。简的妈妈打算去听音乐会,因为她喜欢音乐。音乐会是在星期六晚上。简不想加
入她的父母,因为她打算这个星期六和同学们去野餐。噢,简打算在星期天和她的父母一起去爬山。我觉得这将是一个愉快的周末。
实现梦想的方法 Suggestions to Your Dream Realizing
I have some suggestions for you. Please remember. If you can do the following points, you dream will come true one day.
First, plant your dream in a fertilized soil. Second, water it with your diligence and give it the best food—knowledge. Third, remove the seeds of unhappiness, for they can destroy your dream. What's more, let the seed of your dream enjoy the beautiful sunshine, so that it can grow well, but protect it from being damaged by the heavy storm. And however hard the situation is, don't give it up and always give it your best care. Then you will get a good harvest in the end.
我有一些建议给你。请记住。如果你能做到以下几点,总有一天你的梦想会成真。首先,在肥沃的土地种植你的梦想。第二,用勤奋来灌溉它并给予它最好的食品——知识。第三,消除不快乐的种子,因为他们可以摧毁你的梦想。更重要的是,让你梦想的种子享受美丽的阳光,以便它可以生长得很好,但要保护它被暴风雨损坏。不管条件多么艰难,不要放弃,总是给他你最好的护理。最终你会得到一个好收成。
我的英语老师My English Teacher
Today, I go to school with a headache. At the beginning, it is just a slightly pain. Nevertheless, it is not until the English lesson that my head pains heavily. So it is difficult for me to take notes. Luckily, my English teacher notices it so she takes me to the office. With a big smile on her face and caring words, she gives me a glass of water. To my surprise, she offers to help me notes. It is her love that warms me up. At that moment, I whisper myself that I will do my utmost to help others as kind as my English teacher.
今天我去学校的时候头很痛。一开始,只是轻微的疼痛。然而,在上英语课的时候我的变得很痛。所以记笔记对我来说变得很困难。幸运的是,我的英语老师发现了,并把我带到了办公室。她脸上挂着微笑并说着一些关心的话,递给我一杯水。使我吃惊的是,她提出要帮我记笔记。是她的爱温暖了我。在那一刻,我轻声对自己说,我会像我的英语老师一样尽我最大的努力去帮助别人。
水的重要性 The Importance of Water
Water is the basis of life. Animals and plants need water. So do we. Without food, we can live for a week, but we can't live for three days without water.
水是生命的源泉。动物和植物都需要水。我们也一样。没有食物,我们可以活一个星期,但没有水我们不能活三天。
Water also plays an important part in our daily life, because we have to clean our teeth, wash our faces and take a shower every day. In addition, water is needed in cooking as well.
水在我们的日常生活中也扮演着重要的角色,因为我们每天要刷牙,洗脸,都洗澡。而且,做饭的时候也需要水。
Even though our earth is rich in water resource, there are still many places lack of water, because of the water pollution. It's a great pity that few people have realized the importance of water protection. If we continue to pollute the water, we will have no water to drink and die of thirst. So we must cherish the water resource.
尽管我们地球的水资源丰富,但由于水污染仍有许多地方缺水。遗憾的是很少有人认识到保护水的重要性。如果我们继续污染水资源,我们就会没有水喝,会渴死。所以我们必须珍惜水资源。
伦敦名胜 Some Great Wonders in London
London, the capital of British is a famous city with a long history and colorful cultures. There are some great wonders in London, such as Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Stonehenge, and so on. They are so wonderful and great.
伦敦是英国的首都,是一个具有悠久的历史和丰富多彩文化的著名的城市。伦敦有许多名胜古迹,如白金汉宫,大英博物馆,大本钟,伦敦桥,伦敦塔,巨石阵等等。他们是如此的奇妙和伟大。
Buckingham Palace is the place where the Queen lives in. There you can always see the guards.
白金汉宫是女王生活的地方。你总是可以看到警卫。
The British Museum is a museum with human history and culture. There is a great deal of objects from all over the world in it.
大英博物馆是一座收藏着人类历史和文化的博物馆。在里面有大量来自世界各地的物品。
Big Ben is one of the most famous clocks in the world. It's the symbol of London. It's 150 years old and it still works well.
大本钟是世界上最著名的钟。它是伦敦的象征。它已经150岁了,却仍然能正常工作。
Tower Bridge is a famous bridge over the River Thames in London. It's close to the tower of London. Every day thousands of people use it to cross the river.
塔桥是横跨伦敦泰晤士河的一座著名的桥。它靠近伦敦塔。每天有成千上万的人用它来过河。
The Tower of London was once a prison for kings, queens and some important people, many of whom were executed here. But now, it's just a historical site. Every day, many people come here and take pictures of it.
伦敦塔曾是国王,皇后,一些重要的人的监狱,他们中的很多人都是在这里处决。但是现在,它只是一个历史古迹。每天有很多人来这里拍照。
Stonehenge dates back to about five thousand years ago. The usage of it still remains a mystery.
巨石阵的历史可以追溯到大约五千年前。它的使用仍然是一个谜。
What interesting sites in London. If I have a chance to go abroad, I'll travel to that city. I am sure I will be joyous there.
在伦敦有什么名胜古迹。如果我有机会出国,我会去那个城市。我相信在那里我会玩的很开心的。
五羊石像 The Five Goats Statue
The Five Goat Statue that is the symbol of both the mountain and the city stands on the stone stair of Yuexiu Mountain. Every year, many people come to see it.
五羊石像,是山区和城市的象征,它位于越秀山区石楼梯上。每年,有许多人去看它。 The legend dates back to long long ago. Five gods together with their five goats came to save the people from the famine disaster. After doing that, they went back to heaven, but the five goats didn't go together with them. Instead, they joined together and turned to a big stone, in order to protect this land.
传说可以追溯到很久以前。五神与他们的五只山羊中从灾荒拯救了人们。然后,他们回到了天堂,但五只山羊不跟他们一起回去。为了保护这片土地,他们反而联合起来变成了一个大石头。
Owing to the legend, the statue has become the landmark of the city, showing the brilliance of Guangzhou. Next time you go to Guangzhou, you can see this statue at first. Maybe the five goats will bless you forever.
由于传说,这座雕像已成为城市的标志性建筑,展示着广州的辉煌。下次你去广州的时候,你第一眼就可以看到这尊雕像。也许这五只羊会永远祝福你。
我生病了 I Am Sick
I felt dizzy when I got up this morning. It didn’t care about it, because I thought I just because I hadn’t had a good sleep last night. Then I went to school without breakfast. I lost my appetite. But after I had two classes, I felt much worse and my body getting hot. My desk mate found my illness and told me to ask for a leave. She helped me to write the sick note and took me home. Mother was surprised to see me come home. When she realized I was sick, she took me to the hospital immediately. Doctor said I had a fever caused by cough. I had to put on a drip and take medicines for three days. Then I went home and had rest.
今天早晨起床的时候,我感觉到头晕,但是我并没有太在意,以为只是因为昨天晚上睡不好的缘故。由于没有胃口,没吃早餐我就去上学了。但两节课过后,我感觉很不舒服,身体开始发烫。我的同桌发现了我的不适,叫我请假。她帮我写了假条然后送我回家。看到我回家,妈妈大吃了一惊。她知道我生病后,马上就带我去医院了。医生说我是由于感冒引起的发烧,要打三天的点滴,还要吃药。然后,我就回家休息了。
家乡的变化 Changes in My Hometown
My hometown used to be a backward place, because it was deep in the mountains, where there were no nice buildings and the roads were so narrow and dirty. People lived a poor life.
我的家乡过去是一个落后的地方,因为它在深山里面,那里没有漂亮的建筑物,公路也是又小又脏的。人们的生活都很贫苦。
While in recent years, with the development of society, my hometown has been greatly changed. Now the roads are getting much wider. There are many different cars and buses running on the roads. Trees and flowers are planted on the two sides of the roads. They can provide us with oxygen and fight against the pollutants. So the sky becomes cleaner and brighter. What's more, you can see many modern and beautiful buildings everywhere, and the living conditions are improving. People are enjoying a comfortable life now.
近年来,随着社会的发展,我的家乡发生了很大的变化。现在的路是越来越大了。有许多不同的汽车和公交车在道路上运行。道路两边种满了树木和鲜花。他们可以为我们提供氧气,与污染物抗争。现在天空变得更清洁、更明亮。更重要的是,你随处可见到许多现代和美丽的建筑,人们的生活条件也得到了改善。现在人们在享受舒适的生活。
学校生活 My School Life
My school life is very common. I get up at six o’clock every morning from Monday to Friday. And the I would
go running with my classmates, as our head teacher says health is the most important thing. After running I have to do morning exercises on the
playground. Then I can have breakfast. Having breakfast, I need to have morning reading. Oh, I almost forget that all of the students have to do some cleaning before breakfast. There come the various classes. Then noon comes. Having lunch, I will go to sleep. I often read twenty minutes before I fall asleep. I have class in the afternoon. And I still have classes at night. It’s boring, right? But I have got used to it and enjoy myself at school.
我的学校生活是普通的。从星期一到星期五我每天早上六点起床。之后我会和同学一起去跑步,因为班主任说健康是最重要的。跑完步后我要在操场上做早操。然后我就可以吃早餐了。吃完早餐后,我就要早读了。哦,我差点忘了,所有的学生在早餐前都要做大扫除。之后就是各种各样的课程了。再之后中午来了。吃完午饭后,我就要去午睡。我经常会在睡觉之前看十分钟的书。下午继续上课。晚上也是。是不是很无聊呢?但我已习惯了在学校的生活,并且过得很开心。
人与自然 Man and Nature
We often say that the earth is our homeland and human society comes from nature. Therefore, I think our society is a part of nature. People should live harmoniously with nature. All the materials we need to live with come from nature, but we should also repay the nature, rather than blindly solicit. For example, we should plant more trees and take actions to protect the environment. In addition, we have to control population. Due to excessive population growth, human beings require much more natural resources than before, which lead to excessive pressure on nature. In order to long-term development, the population growth must be controlled. We all come from nature which is our homeland, so we must try best to protect it.
我们常常说地球是我们的家园,人类社会也是从自然界分解出来的。因此,我认为我们的社会是自然界的一部分,人们应该与自然和谐共处。我们所需的所有生活材料都来自于自然,但是我们也要回馈自然,而不是一味地索取。例如,我们应该多种树,要采取有效措施保护好环境。此外,人口数量也应得到控制。由于人口过多,人类需要的生存材料也大大增加,导致了自然界所承受的压力过大。为了更长远地发展,人口的增长速度必须要得到控制。我们都来自自然,把自然界也称为我们的家园,所以我们必须要尽最大的努力去保护它。
饮食健康 Healthy Diet
Nowadays, there is a growing focus on health care. People are pursuing a healthy lifestyle. A healthy diet is one of the most important parts of it. As the saying goes, bread is the staff of life, eating healthily and deliciously is the goal we pursue. From my point of view, in order to build healthy eating habits, we should eat more vegetables and less fat and sugar. Vegetable is the best source of s vitamin, because vegetables are rich in vitamins. Among them, vitamin C and vitamin A are the most important. Too much fat and sugar can lead to obesity, which is harmful to health. Besides, eating more fruits and drinking more water is of great help.
现在,人们越来越注重养生,人们在都追求健康的生活方式,其中健康饮食就是很重要的一个方面。俗话说,民以食为天,吃得美味又健康是我们所追求的目标。我认为,为了养成健康的饮食习惯,我们应该多吃蔬菜,少摄入脂肪和糖分。蔬菜是维生素的最佳来源,其中以维生素A 和维生素C 最为重要。过多的脂肪和糖分会导致肥胖,这有害于健康。此外,还应多吃水果多喝水,这都对健康有很大帮助。
我的母亲 My Mother
My mother is an ordinary teacher. She always puts her students before everything. She is nothing different from other people at the first sight. But later you will find that she is so responsible. In my mind, she is very great. On weekends, she always prepare the class at home. Sometimes she even ask the students to come to our house for remediation for free. All her students like her. Sometimes I almost envy her students. Luckily, my mother also very care about me. she puts all her time on our family and her students, leaving nothing for herself. She is so great, and I and I love her.
我的妈妈是一个普通的老师。她总是把她的学生放在最重要的位置。乍一看,她和别的人没有什么不一样的。 但后来你会发现她是如此有责任心。在我的心目中,她是很伟大的。周末的时候她总是在家里备课。有时候她甚至叫学生到我们家来免费补课。她的学生都很喜欢她。有时候我都差点要嫉妒她的学生了。幸好我慢慢还是很关心我的。她把她所有的时间都花在我们家和她的学生身上,却不给自己留一丁点时间。她是如此的伟大,我为她感到骄傲;我爱她。
诺贝尔奖的来历The History of Nobel Prize
Nobel Prize is part of the heritage of Alfred Bernhard Nobel, who is a Swedish chemist and dynamite inventor. He put
SEK as the fund to establish the prize. Nobel Prize contains five awards, which are physical, chemistry, physiology or medicine,
literature, and peace prize. They awarded the people who make great contributions year in the world in these areas last past depending on the annual interest of the fund or
investment income. The first award set in 1901. It was a feather in one’s cap to win the Nobel Prize. Mo Yan sets a good example, who won the Nobel Prize recently. He is the pride of our Chinese.
诺贝尔奖是以瑞典著名的化学家、硝化甘油炸药的发明人阿尔弗雷德·贝恩哈德·诺贝尔的部分遗产(3100万瑞典克朗)作为基金创立的。诺贝尔奖分设物理、化学、生理或医学、文学、和平五个奖项,以基金每年的利息或投资收益授予前一年世界上在这些领域对人类作出重大贡献的人,1901年首次颁发。获得诺贝尔奖对一个人来说是至高的荣誉。最近获得诺贝尔文学奖的莫言就是一个例子。他是我们中国人的骄傲。
假如你是李华 Image You are Li Hua
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Mike 即将随父母到中国,并在中国度过中秋节.他来信向你询问有关中秋节的习俗,请你回信告诉他.要点如下:
中国的传统节日
Dear Mike,
亲爱的麦克,
I’m glad to know that you are coming to China with your parents and will spend the Mid-autumn Day here. It is my honor to introduce this festival to you. First of all,
Mid-Autumn Festival is on the 15th, August of the lunar year. Mid-autumn Day has a long history. It exists in the ancient time. It is the Chinese traditional festival. People celebrate it to express their thanks for harvest and mainly for family reunion. Our Chinese will have a big dinner with our families on that day. people will enjoy the full moon and eat moon cakes on that day. I’m sure you will enjoy yourselves on Mid-autumn Day.
我很高兴知道你要来中国与你的父母会在这里度过中秋节。我很开心为你介绍这个节日。首先,每年的农历八月十五就是中秋节。中秋节有着悠久的历史。在古代的时候就开始存在了。它是中国的传统节日。人们庆祝这个节日是为了表达对丰收的感谢,主要是为了家庭团聚。我们中国人会在那一天晚上和我们的家人一起吃一顿丰盛的晚餐。人们在中秋节那天都会赏月并吃月饼。我相信你们会在中秋节玩得很开心的。
Best wishes,
帮助别人 Helping Others
We all live in the same society. More or less, we get help from others, our parents, relatives, teachers, friends even strangers. In return, we should give others a hand when they are in need. We should transmit this kind of love. As long as everyone can contribute a piece of love, the world will become a paradise. As for our individuals, helping others would bring us happiness and a sense of achievements. We would be happy to see that we are capable of helping others. In addition, helping others is helping ourselves, to some extent. One of the most beautiful compensations in life is that after helping others in good faith, we get help ourselves at the same time. I think “rose presented, smell remained” is the best description to help others.
我们生活在同一片蓝天下,或多或少,我们都从他人那里得到过帮助,父母、亲人、老师、朋友,甚至是陌生人。作为回报,当其他人需要时,我们也应该伸出援助之手,把这种关爱传递下去。只要人人都献出一点爱,世界将变成美好的人间。对于我们个人来说,帮助别人能给我们带来快乐和成就感。我们会开心地看到自己有能力帮助别人。并且,在某种程度上来说,帮助别人就是帮助自己。人生最美的补偿之一,就是在帮助别人之后,自己也得到了帮助。我想赠人玫瑰,手有余香就是对于帮助他人最好的描述。
地震 Earthquake
May 12th, 2008. That’s the most mournful day for our Chinese that will never be forgotten, because a horrible earthquake happened in Wenchuan, which caused tens of thousands of children’s death.
日。那是我们中国人最悲痛的一天,它将永远不会被我们忘记,因为汶川发生了可怕的地震,导致成千上万儿童死的亡。
On hearing the news, I felt so sorrowful. “Why was the god so cruel to them?” I asked. They were still at the entrance of the life. They seemed like little eagles that were willing to open their wings and hover in the sky. Maybe they would have their brilliant future. What a great loss to our nation! I had my deepest sympathy on the people in the disastrous area. So I donated some money and clothes to them. And I also prayed for the dead people
sincerely. I eagerly hope that there would be no earthquakes in the future, so that we could live a more peaceful life.
听到这个消息,我感到感到非常悲伤。“为什么上帝对他们如此之残忍?“我说道。他们的生命才刚开始。他们就像刚要展翅飞翔的小鹰。也许他们会有美好的未来。对我们国家是多么大的损失啊!我为灾区的人们感到深切的同情。所以我捐了一些钱和衣物给他们。并真诚的为那些死去的人祈祷。我热切地希望未来不再有地震,这样我们就可以生活得更加和平。
我喜欢打排球 I Like Playing Volleyball
I like playing volleyball that it’s my favorite sport. Since I learned to play volleyball in PE two years ago, I was badly interested in it. Therefore, I learned it with my volleyball teacher. And half a year later, I joined the school volleyball team. It’s such an excellent team that I have a great time. I practice with my team mates every afternoon. And we have played many matches together. Except the awards we get, I cherish the precious affection between me and team mates and volleyball. And playing volleyball makes me realize how important of union and teamwork. As long as we unit together, we can beat any opponents. I will always cherish my love to volleyball.
我喜欢打排球,它是我最喜欢的体育运动。自从两年前我在体育课上了学习了排球之后,我就疯狂地喜欢上了它。因此,我和我的排球老师学习。半年后,我加入了校排球队。这是一支很棒的队伍,我过得很精彩。每天下午,我都和队友们一起训练。我们一起打了很多比赛,通过排球,我也认识到了团结和团队精神的重要性。只要我们团结在一起,就能战胜任何对手。我会永远珍惜对排球的热爱。
黄金周Golden Week
Golden week means long vacation. I’m in favor of the existing of golden week. Every year, I’m looking forward to its coming. During the golden week, I can have a good rest at home or go for a travel if my parents would like to. It is very wonderful. A semester is very long, and I often feel tired after a semester. Thus, if I can have a little long vacation during the long time study would be great. After I have a good rest, I can study effectively. Having a good rest, everyone would be full of energy.
黄金周意味着长假。我支持黄金周的存在。每年我都期待着黄金周的到来。在黄金周期间,我可以在家好好的休息或者我爸爸妈妈喜欢的话我还可以去旅游。真是太棒了一个学期是非常长的,经过一个学期,我经常感到很累。因此,如果我能在长时间的学习中有一个长假是非常好的。我休息好之后,我可以有效地学习。休息好后,每个人都会充满能量。
看日食 Seeing the Eclipse
Today is a special day for us, because my friends and I saw the eclipse.It happened at about 9:00 a.m. It was so glorious that we shouldn't miss it. It was the most brilliant natural phenomenon. It happens in every five hundred years, so it was worth seeing. During the eclipse, the sun was screened by the moon, so it was gloomy outside. While seeing the eclipse, we should wear th otherwise it would be bad for our eyes.In the river south, the sun was wholly sheltered by the moon, so people could see the whole scenery. It seemed that the night was coming. Everyone was so thrilled.
今天对我们来说是一个特殊的日子,因为我和我的朋友看到日食。发生在早上九点的时候。它是如此的辉煌以至于我们都不应该错过。它是最壮观的自然现象。每五百年出现一次日食,所以是值得一看的。日食的时候,太阳被月亮遮住,所以外面是暗淡的。在看到日食的时候,我们应该带特殊的太阳镜;否则会伤害我们的眼睛。在江南太阳完全被月球遮蔽,所以人们可以看到整个风景。似乎夜晚来临了。每个人都很兴奋。
感恩父母 Be Grateful to Our Parents
Since we were born, many people help us a lot. We should be grateful to their kindness. But the ones we should show our greatest appreciation are our parents. From the first day we appear in their lives, they give us all their love and care, but never expect anything in return. As long as they are there, we do not feel any difficulties, because they are always in front of our shelter, preventing us from difficulties and danger. In order to make our lives better, learn better, they do everything they can to create the best conditions for us, but ignore their own needs. Therefore, we need to cherish parents’ love and repay their upbringing. We should treat them as they treat us.
从我们出生的那天开始,许多人都帮助过我们。我们应该感谢他们的友好。但是,我们最应该感谢的人是我们的父母。从我们出现在他们生活中的那天开始,他们不求回报地给了我们所有的爱和关怀。只要有他们在,我们感觉不到任何的困难,因为他们总在我们的前方为我们遮风挡雨,把我们挡在困难和危险的后面。
为了让我们生活得更好,学习得更好,他们竭尽所能得为我们创造最好的条件,却忽略了自己的需要。因此,我们要珍惜父母的深情,要报答父母的养育之恩,要如他们对待我们这般来回报父母。
考试作弊之我见 My View on Cheating in Exam
As students, we all want to get high scores in exams, which requires us trying our best to work. However, some students do not work hard in usual but they still expect good performance. Therefore, some of them choose to cheat in exams. I don’t think it’s a good way. Firstly, it’s not right to cheat, which is a personal quality problem. Secondly, scores do not mean everything. Although you get higher scores by cheating, you can’t get knowledge. Finally, cheating will have a bad impact on you. Teachers and students may look at in different views. Therefore, I don’t agree to cheat in exams. We all should be honest.
作为学生,我们都想在考试中得到高分}

我要回帖

更多关于 写作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信