这个even后为什么不加to 不是eventeach sb to do sthh吗

want 后加 to.want to do sth. 为固定搭配.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
want 后加 to.want to do sth. 为固定搭配. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
请你改正下面短文中的错误。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Editor,I was a happy girl with a warmly family. Myparents loved each other although my family was poor. But everything changedwhen my father fell in love by a young girl about two year ago. Since then,quarrels happen at home almost on every day, left me and my sister crying indespair. I hate that woman which stole my father. I even hope to live with herbefore my parents separate and take revenge (报复) on him. But sometimes I think that is not rightand I really didn’t want my parents to divorce. What should I do? Could yougive me hand?A desperate girl&
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均限一词。2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分One day while David was walking, he saw an old manstruggled in the river. Quick he ran over and pulled the old man out. After hecame back in life, the old man told to David he could give anything. Davidwanted because he was rich. David laughed. He doesn't believe the old man wasrich. But he didn't want anything. Then he thought of something. &I wantmy dad to have job&, he said. &Right.& said the old man.&What's her telephone number?&When David got home his dad said that he got a phonecall just now and that one of the biggest corporation in the USA has offeredhim a job.&
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Mum,I’m considering work in Africa next yearwhen I graduate. I will teach the Englishin a village school in Zimbabwe, which isthe southern part of Africa. There many adultsreceived few education when they were youngbut they want our kids to be well-educated.There I won’t get paid very much and Idon’t mind. I’m not interesting in being rich.I just want to do something what will helppeople who are not so luckily as me. When I come home again, I’m going to get a job asa teacher. Whatever I do, I wanted a job where I can work with kids.&
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同旧式写的一下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词作斜线(\)划掉修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Robert,Thank for your letter of May 12th. How glad I was when I get it. I’d be very happy to be your pen friends. Now allow me introduce myself to you. I’m a boy student aging seventeen, study in Senior Three of Hongqi High School. I’m a monitor of my class. I am about to take National Matriculation Entrance Examination after twenty days, that is, between June 7 and 8.You know. I want very much to be a doctor workingfor poor peasants that I try to make fully use of every hour and study far into the night every day.
Best wishes! Yours truly
单句改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(˄),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。1.Do you want a friend, to who you can telleverything?2.Visitors will have difficulty find proper hotelsduring the national holiday.3.As a matter of fact, I’m involved in outdoors sportsfrequently.4.I thought it was no good persuading her to stoppingsmoking.5.Children should be made understand the importance ofsaving water.6.It was not until I came back he went off.7.People make choices base on how the products aregrown or made.8.The boy preferred staying at home to go out to play.9.He failed the biology exam and that was because ofhe didn’t do well in it before.10.I bought one such a dictionary as you didyesterday. &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号英语固定用法:ask to do sth_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
ask to do sth. 要求做某事
ask for 请求 ; 要求 ; 询问 ; 寻求
ask about 询问 ; 打听 ; 询问有关 ; 询问关于某事
ask Me 法律咨询 ; 请问我 ; 问我 ; 私客密
ask to do sth叫某人做某事;让某人去做某事;要求某人做某事
ask to do sth同义词组是get sb to do sth , ask sb for sth都表示要求某人做某事。
以下是关于ask 词组的例句:
1. So when your friend ask you to go out that night even though it's something that you usually like to do,
所以当朋友们想叫你晚上一起出门玩的时候,尽管这是你平常挺爱干的事,
2. Could I ask you a favour?
能否请你帮我一个忙?
3. I asked him his name.
我问了他的名字。
4. She asked me if I'd enjoyed my dinner.
她问我是否喜欢我的晚餐。
5. Maybe we should adopt the policy of "don't ask, don't tell."
或许我们应该采用“不问不提”的政策。
6. Ask her for advice.
征求她的意见。
7. He will ask me to do it for him.
他会让我为他做。
8. Mary asked Jack to do the chores with her.
玛丽让杰克和她一起做家务。
9. Mom asked me to help him with the dishes.
妈妈让我帮她洗碗。
10. The kid asked me to play with him.
那个小孩让我和他玩。
11. I want to ask my friend to help me with this problem, but the teacher doesn't allow.
我想让我的朋友帮助我解答这一道题,可是老师不让。
相关热点:even后加动词ing还是to do_百度知道
even后加动词ing还是to do
even后加动词ing还是to do
我有更好的答案
mean to do sth
打算做某事mean doing sth
采纳率:81%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。set 后是用to do sth还是doing sth_百度知道
set 后是用to do sth还是doing sth
我有更好的答案
set 后是用to do sth。set to do动手干(认真开始干,争论,拳赛,殴斗)。to do sth用来表达即将发生的事情,而doing sth用来描述正在发生的事情。下列动词或词组后面都可以接doing:admit 承认 appreciate 感激 avoid 避免 complete完成 consider认为 delay 耽误deny 否认 detest 讨厌 endure 忍受 enjoy 喜欢 escape 逃脱 fancy 想象 finish 完成。set to,中to是介词,表示认真着手干。一般用set out to do或set about 。We have achieved what we set out to do.我们已经达成了原初的目标。He has achieved what he set out to do three years ago.他已经实现了他3年前的奋斗目标。'I have', he remarked with pardonable pride, 'done what I set out to do.'“我已经,”他以情有可原的骄傲语气说,“完成了我要做的。”Now you are set to do something interesting: create a bucket, say, add a movie to it, and then obtain a special limited-time-available URL.现在可以执行一些有趣的操作了:例如,创建存储段、添加一个影片,然后获取一个有时间限制的URL。Milan and Juventus are set to do battle on the transfer market for Uruguayan defender Martin Caceres.米兰和尤文图斯准备在转会市场上为了乌拉圭后卫马丁.卡塞雷斯竞争。
采纳率:37%
set 后是用to do sth。set to do动手干(认真开始干,争论,拳赛,殴斗)。例句:1、I was all set to do it myself when he finally showed up. 我都已经准备好要自己做了,可这时他终于出现了。2、The best way to address this question is to explain how you have achieved all thatyou have set to do in your last job& hence you are now looking for new challenges.回答这类问题最好的方式是向对方说明你在上一家公司已经达到了自己的工作期望并有所成就,你期望寻找新的挑战。3、A selective Do not disturb feature has also been added, allowing you to select certain users or groups that can send you an IM even when the status is set to Donot disturb. 还添加了选择性的Do not disturb特性,该特性允许您选择一些用户或组,以便在您设置为Do not disturb时仍可以向您发送IM。4、Use lug wrench set to do this. 请使用凸耳扳手套件执行此操作。5、Now you are set to do something interesting: create a bucket, say, add a movie to it, and then obtain a special limited-time-available URL. 现在可以执行一些有趣的操作了:例如,创建存储段、添加一个影片,然后获取一个有时间限制的URL。6、Milan and Juventus are set to do battle on the transfer market for Uruguayan defender Martin Caceres. 米兰和尤文图斯准备在转会市场上为了乌拉圭后卫马丁.卡塞雷斯竞争。7、The left-wingparties seem set to do very well in the general election. 左翼政党似乎可以指望在大选中取得很好的成绩。8、Your pen is set to do the same thing that a right-click on a mouse does. Follow theinstructions below to learn how. 您的笔设置成具有像鼠标右键单击的功能。请按照以下说明,学习如何使用。9、More than two centuries after the first Rothschild made his fortune in European banking, two branches of the dynasty are set to do battle in the French courts&over the family name. 两个多世纪前,第一个罗斯柴尔德(Rothschild)在欧洲银行业发迹。两百多年后的今天,罗斯柴尔德王朝的两个分支准备在法国的法庭上争夺家族姓氏。10、American actress Laura Linney is set to do double duty in front of the camera aftersigning on for lead roles in two new Hollywood films, the entertainment industry press said. 美国女星劳拉·琳尼近期片约不断,在和两部好莱坞影片成功签约后,她将于本月底出任这两部电影中的主要角色。11、The third part is set to do status description, and has described the function and thepresent situation and characteristics of Communication of Science and Technology.第三部分是做现状阐述,阐述了震后科技传播的功能现状和科技传播现状呈现的特点。12、We have achieved what we set out to do. 我们已经达成了原初的目标。13、He has achieved what he set out to do three years ago.他已经实现了他3年前的奋斗目标。14、'I have', he remarked with pardonable pride, 'done what I set out to do.' “我已经,”他以情有可原的骄傲语气说,“完成了我要做的。”15、I accomplished what I set out to do. 我已经完成了我该做的了。
本回答被网友采纳
set to,中to是介词,表示认真着手干。一般用set out to do或set about doing
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖