1、直接输入 m.chazidian.com
2、扫描二维码,用手机
访问查字典手机版
求学霸们帮忙解答一下,这道题目该怎么做?希望有过程哦。谢谢!
|提问时间: 01:33:23|1人回答
问题描述:
看了该问题的网友还看了:
  1)。钞票不能多印,货币发行过多,导致物价上涨
  让自己兜里的钱越来越多是每个人的希望,但是如果国家的货币发行得越来越多就要出问题了。过多的货币并不能增加人们的财富和产品的价值,而只能导致物价的飞快上涨,对此曼昆总结为:当国家发行了过多货币时,物价就会上涨。
  2)。纸币是由国家发行的,但不可以任意发行纸币,
  国家发行的纸币量超过流通中实际需要货币量会引发通货膨胀,纸币贬值
  物价因纸币贬值而全面上涨。纸币贬值率越高,物价上涨率也就越高。纸币发行量要遵循货币的发行规律。既不是越多越好,也不是越少越好。多了或者少了,都不利于国民经济发展和人民生活稳定。
大家都在问
政治最新问题体育中的数学 ,有谁会做这道题,帮忙解答一下,谢谢_百度知道
体育中的数学 ,有谁会做这道题,帮忙解答一下,谢谢
我有更好的答案
每场比赛总共得两分共有7×6÷2=21场比赛,总得分为21×2=42分前四加后四得分和
总分加第四名得分(第四名算了两次)第四名得分为32+16-42=6分
采纳率:73%
来自团队:
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 1626|回复: 5
最后登录在线时间113 小时寄托币87 声望50 注册时间阅读权限15帖子精华0积分89UID3549311
寄托新兵, 积分 89, 距离下一级还需 61 积分
声望50 寄托币87 注册时间精华0帖子
文章:To describe a style as Faulknerian or Beckettian or Nabakovian conjures up a host of literary moods, dispositions, and temperaments that coalesce to form an imprint as distinctive as a genetic code. This imprint, a trace-code of the authorial DNA, is our primary way of distinguishing the focused person who writes from that“bundle of accidents and incoherence that sits down at breakfast,”as Yeats somewhat comically described the writer of prose.
Yet however expert we become in deciphering the authorial code, we can never know the person who writes directly through her writing. This is an odder claim than it may initially appear, when you consider that the writer may divulge the most intimate secrets of her inner life through the very things she chooses to write about and by the way she writes about them. I want to make an even odder claim and insist that the person who writes never appears to us except as a figment of our imagination.
So this is what I am conveying in the case of Virginia Woolf, when I say I am“imagining”Virginia Woolf. I do not mean by this that I am making her up or attributing qualities to her that she may not indeed possess. Quite the opposite. It is Woolf who makes things up, who makes herself up—that is what it means, at a very fundamental level, to have an imagination and to use it in your writing. What I fabricate is an image of her that has slowly formed in my mind—a figment I call it—from the impressions, some more concrete than others, that I collect as I am reading her. This figment of the author may coexist with, but should never be mistaken for, the“figure of the author.”I suspect it matters little to most readers whether the author as a literary figure is dead or alive or temporarily missing in action. On the other hand, the figment, being a subjective creation and not a rhetorical or literary personification, has a different reality and possesses a different importance in the mind of the reader. The figment of the author that attends us in our reading tends to be evanescent, but is never insubstantial in its impact upon us.
It was Woolf who alerted me to the inevitability of these figments, of their power to shadow and ultimately affect our intellectual and emotional relation to what we are reading. The first concrete piece of advice she gives the reader in “How Should One Read a Book?”is to try to become the author, but then, in a reversal that becomes more and more typical of her as she becomes confident in her own opinions that she can afford to qualify and, when necessary, disregard, she admits her inability to follow her own advice.
题目:How would the author of the passage rebut the contention that the reader can arbitrarily impute negative qualities or characteristics to the writer?
A.The writer, through his or her works, is the one who creates a fabricated image of him- or herself.
B.The reader can be mistaken in his or her perception of the writer’s inner life.
C.Often the author is very similar to the person he or she projects on the page.
D.The writer changes too often for a reader to have a solid grasp as to who the writer really was.
E.Our figments can often misrepresent the writer’s literary aims.
求助:这道题解析没看懂,卡了好久,请帮忙分析下,谢谢! 另,这篇文章里面,涉及到write和read的用词,是不是作者自己弄混淆了。。比如文章中和选项A中的黑体部分,该怎么理解?
最后登录在线时间1463 小时寄托币2418 声望219 注册时间阅读权限30帖子精华2积分1538UID3654715
高级会员, 积分 1538, 距离下一级还需 62 积分
声望219 寄托币2418 注册时间精华2帖子
文章想说的是我们没有办法通过阅读作品来真正了解一个作者,因为我们对作者的想象,本身就是作者通过他的写作编织的。
选项和文章都没问题,文章里的in your writing里的you是泛指所有写作者。
声望50 寄托币87 注册时间精华0帖子
本帖最后由 iphehe 于
21:11 编辑
岳然 发表于
文章想说的是我们没有办法通过阅读作品来真正了解一个作者,因为我们对作者的想象,本身就是作者通过他的写 ...
多谢回复!。文章说,“What I fabricate is an image of her that has slowly formed in my mind—a figment I call it—from the impressions,...”,意思应该是读者通过构建一个figment来理解作者,而且强调“ This figment of the author may coexist with, but should never be mistaken for, the“figure of the author.””也就是,这个读者的figment和作者真正的figure 是有区别的。& &我理解,题目中的author,指的应该是本文的作者,其实应该是Woolf的读者,亦即问这个读者是如何weaken题目之后的观点“ the reader can arbitrarily impute negative qualities or characteristics to the writer”——读者是会武断引入negative的。为了weaken这个观点,答案应该是读者不会武断引入负面,但是A说的是,本文的作者(即Woolf的读者)构建了一个自己(himself)的image,这个难道暗示了“不会武断引入负面”的内容么?根据上面的分析,这个image和Woolf的figure是有区别的呀!&&做题时第一步就把A排除了。。。看了解析还是不明白。。。是不是我哪儿理解错了?
声望219 寄托币2418 注册时间精华2帖子
iphehe 发表于
多谢回复!。文章说,“What I fabricate is an image of her that has slowly formed in my mind—a f ...
题目中的author是指这篇文章的作者没错
不过选项A中的the writer是泛指任何一部作品的作者。
题干问的是本文作者会如何反驳“读者可以随意地将(作品中)负面的元素归咎于作者”这一观点。
而选项A说的是“一部作品中反映出的作者的形象,本来就是作者自己编造的”
也就是说,一部作品不能反映作者的真实形象。
既然如此,那么读者自然就不能把作品中好或是不好的东西归咎于作者本身的品质了。
声望50 寄托币87 注册时间精华0帖子
岳然 发表于
题目中的author是指这篇文章的作者没错
不过选项A中的the writer是泛指任何一部作品的作者。
rebut“A导致B”,既可以说“A没有导致B”,也可以说“A和B无关”。。。原来卡在这地方了 -. -,多谢大神指教! 我再回味回味!~非常感谢。
声望219 寄托币2418 注册时间精华2帖子
iphehe 发表于
rebut“A导致B”,既可以说“A没有导致B”,也可以说“A和B无关”。。。原来卡在这地方了 -. -,多谢大神 ...
不客气,俺不是大神……以上只是个人见解。
【版主】任期未满一年的在任版主
广州九微教育科技有限公司
Copyright &
GTER All Rights Reserved