托福作文范文T151:家中什么动物最重要

||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
托福作文T151:家中什么动物最重要
来源:  【】 
【托福作文185篇真题范文专项练习】  Topic151:在你家中什么动物最重要?  Topic151 What is the most important animal in your country? Why is the animal important? Use reasons and specific details to explain your answer.[参考提纲]151、选择的动物是狗 (1)能够陪伴老人 (2)教育孩子热爱动物 (3)看家护院 [托福参看范文]Topic: 151 In the United States there are many important animals. They help us in a wide range of ways from food production to scientific research. An animal that is not only helpful to us but close to us emotionally is the dog. That is why I feel that dogs are the most important animal in my country.Dogs provide a very important chance to learn or maintain social skills. Children who have dogs learn responsibility white caring for them. Dogs also help older people: The elderly often feel lonely as they get older and have fewer living friends and relatives. They are able to maintain a positive outlook and to feel needed because they are caring for a dog that needs them.In addition to social benefits, dogs also provide some very important assistance. Seeing-eye dogs help the blind live fulfilling, fully mobile lives. Dogs that act as shepherds on small farms are also very helpful. Lost animals mean lost money for farmers, and that can mean going out of business. Police dogs help find illegal drugs, catch criminals, and protect their handlers. Dogs‘ intelligence and desire to please people made them ideal for all kinds of work.Finally, dogs can save lives. Dogs have been known to find lost children. In extremely cold conditions, they have provided them with life-saving warmth. Dogs have alerted people to fires and other dangers. And we cannot forget guard dogs, which save many owners‘ lives and property each year by scaring off potential burglars.Again, there are many useful animals in the United States. In terms of the numerous ways in which they can be helpful, however, I believe the dog is the most significant.Topic: 151Before I answer this question, I feel that I should introduce myself. I come from China, so I think that the pig should be the most important animal in our country because this animal plays a very significant action in our daily life.Needless to say, the pig is one of the most important meat foods. Everyday, we eat it from its head to its feet. All parts of a pig are edible. We can use its different parts to cook all kinds of delicious food. In China, there are eight kinds of dish party. Every kind is closely associated with the pork.The second, the pig is also a kind of important industrial material. We can use the pig skin to make all sorts of shoes, wallets and other leather goods. In addition, its feather can be used to make brushs.The last reason is that raising pig is one of the important income sources of farmers. If you have a chance to China, you can find that almost every farmer family raises several pigs. Many farmers get their cash by selling pigs. At the same time , some provident and skilled farmers have become very wealthy through raising pig.After understandind the reasoning above, I think that nobody should doubt my answer about this question. The pig is really the most important animal in our country.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
在线名师:  
新东方教育科技集团教师培训师,十年功勋奖获得者,北京新东方学校综合...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇、考研词汇...[]
在线名师:  
陈毅然 硕士学历,主授新托福阅读课程,具备丰富的教学经验及多次亲身...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国外考试部北美项目GRE/GMAT/LSAT项目主管,北京新东方...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?