missby后面动词要加ing吗是加ing的吗

英语中都哪些词后面必须加ing_百度知道
英语中都哪些词后面必须加ing
我有更好的答案
一)固定结构:1. allow doing (区别:allow sb. to do sth.)2. keep doing3. keep /carry on doing4. keep sb. doing5. enjoy doing
(He enjoys nothing but playing the computer.)6. finish doing7. be afraid of doing8. be worth doing (This piece of music is worth listening to.)9. be busy doing
(They are busy getting ready for the New Year’s Eve.)10. be/get/become used to doing (We are used to living in the countryside. )11. dislike doing
(She dislikes doing housework.)12. how about doing//what about doing13. spend some time (in)doing14. spend some money (in) buying15. feel like doing16. stop/keep/prevent … from doing17. thank you for doing18. thanks for doing19. do some cooking/cleaning/reading/shopping/washing20. go swimming/fishing/shopping/skating/boating21. mind doing22. prefer doing … to doing…23. practise (practice) doing
(He practices speaking English every day.)24. can’t help doing 25. have fun/difficulty/trouble/problem doing sth.26. waste time/money doing27. instead of doing28. miss doing29. look forward to doing期望(渴望)做某事 (I'm looking forward to getting your letter.)30. thank…for doing31. leave sb./sth. doing
(His parents leave his staying at home on weekend.)二)need, require, want译作“需要”时,跟动词-ing作宾语,主动表示被动,相当于to be done,如:1.The windows require cleaning. (The windows require to be cleaned. )2.The patient needs operating on at once.(The patient needs to be operated on. )3.The flowers want watering. (The flowers want to be watered. )三)动词-ing在句中作表语:Our plan is setting up a new car factory. My job is teaching/driving. 这类词作表语,起解释说明主语的作用,主表可颠倒:Teaching is my job. 转换成问句,用what提问:
——What's your job?
——My job is teaching. 四)动词-ing作定语:表示被修饰名词的用途:There are two reading rooms in our school library. a reading room其含义是A room is used for reading. The swimming pool in our school is nearly completed. the swimming pool其含义是The pool is used for swimming. 五)下面短语中的to是介词,后面只能跟名词或动名词:get down to(着手干……),lead to (通向,导致),object to(反对),pay attention to (注意),look forward to (盼望),be used to (习惯于),stick to (坚持),prefer …to …等。〔误〕 His whole family objected to his give up the job.〔正〕 His whole family objected to his giving up the job.
采纳率:67%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ing的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。miss的用法(4种)_百度知道
miss的用法(4种)
我错过了巴士.(用于姓名或姓之前,所以很用心的听了2错过(机会)I missed the bus,对未婚女子的称呼)小姐.思念I miss my parents;女士;Miss Li 李小姐2。miss 作动词用1.漏掉 Helistenedattentivelyso as not to missasingleword.错过He could hit his target one hundred times without a single miss. 他打靶能百发百中. 他不想漏掉一个字。3.我思念我的父母miss 作名词用1
采纳率:66%
He missed her in the crowd.他没有在人群中看到她;错过;想念1. 未击中;未体验;s missed school two days this week.本周她缺课两天。5,思念,没遇到;缺勤;缺课;未出席;未抓住miss漏掉:The batter missed the ball.击球员未击中球。2. 没找到:She&#39:We missed the start of the movie.我们没看到电影的开头部分。I missed what you said.我没听到你说的话。4,,失约。3,,未听到;未看到;未注意到
miss 可当名词, 亦可当动词, 动词又分为及物动词和不及物动词用法:vt. 及物动词1.未击中; 未得到; 未达到; 未看到; 未听到; 未领会[+v-ing]He missed my meaning. 他没有领会我的意思。The hunter fired at the deer but missed it. 猎人向鹿开了枪, 但未打中。2.未履行; 未出席; 未赶上, 错过[+v-ing]She missed going to the party on Saturday. 星期六她没能出席聚会。3.逃过, 免於[+v-ing]4.想念, 惦记[+v-ing]I know how you miss your mother. 我了解你多麼地想念你的母亲。5.发觉没有, 觉得遗失She did not miss her necklace until she arrived home. 直到回到家里她才发现丢失了项鍊。6.遗漏; 省去[(+out)]vi. 不及物动词1.未击中; 打偏Aim carefully or you'll miss. 仔细瞄准, 否则会击不中的。n. 名词 [可数]1.未中; 得不到; 达不到He hit the target three times without a miss. 他三发三中。2.失败3.省略; 避免
miss 可当名词, 亦可当动词, 动词又分为及物动词和不及物动词用法:vt. 及物动词1.未击中; 未得到; 未达到; 未看到; 未听到; 未领会[+v-ing]He missed my meaning. 他没有领会我的意思。The hunter fired at the deer but missed it. 猎人向鹿开了枪, 但未打中。2.未履行; 未出席; 未赶上, 错过[+v-ing]She missed going to the party on Saturday. 星期六她没能出席聚会。3.逃过, 免於[+v-ing]4.想念, 惦记[+v-ing]I know how you miss your mother. 我了解你多麼地想念你的母亲。5.发觉没有, 觉得遗失She did not miss her necklace until she arrived home. 直到回到家里她才发现丢失了项鍊。6.遗漏; 省去[(+out)]vi. 不及物动词1.未击中; 打偏Aim carefully or you'll miss. 仔细瞄准, 否则会击不中的。n. 名词 [可数]1.未中; 得不到; 达不到He hit the target three times without a miss. 他三发三中。2.失败3.省略; 避免
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。miss ing是什么意思?_百度知道
miss ing是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
1. 缺掉的2. 失踪的,行踪不明的;找不到的3. 不在的,缺席的
v. 错过(miss的ing形式);想念;漏掉adj. 失踪的;缺少的
想念, 不见的,缺少的,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ing的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。l am missing you 为什么miss要加ing_百度知道
l am missing you 为什么miss要加ing
我有更好的答案
我发现我的枪不见了;&#331I am missing you_百度翻译I am missing you
我很想念你;sɪŋ]
v;mɪs&#618?进行更多翻译missing_百度翻译missing
英[ˈm&#618.
错过( miss的现在分词);
[例句]It was only an hour or so later that I discovered that my gun was missing仅仅约一个小时之后; 我在想你; 我想你;
[例句]Do you know it is because I am missing you silently from afar?你是否知道这是由于我在远方静静地想你;]
失去的; 下落不明的
采纳率:92%
来自团队:
是现在进行时,构成方式是am/are/is+动词的-ing形式
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}