* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!坐火车去北京需要多长时间?英语翻译_百度知道
坐火车去北京需要多长时间?英语翻译
)does it take (
Beijing by (
我有更好的答案
How long does it take to go to Beijing by train?或者How much time does it take to go to Beijing by train 都可以
采纳率:48%
How long to gotrain
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我想去乌克兰旅游,可是飞机来回太贵,所以想请教一下,能不能从北京坐火车至基辅?如果可以的话费用大概要多少?
北京 - 莫斯科
北京至莫斯科 每周三开行,行程六天, 北京时间 7:40开,莫斯科时间14:30到.
K19 北京至莫斯科 每周六开行,行程七天, 北京时间22:50开,莫斯科时间18:34到.
途经基辅。
有一趟从北京的莫斯科的国际列车.到莫斯科之后换车,到基辅.
中国护照哪里都能去,到绝大多数国家要办理签证
北京至俄罗斯莫斯科途经沈阳、长春、哈尔滨、满州里、后贝加尔、伊尔库茨克、新西伯利亚等站.
每周六 北京站22:56发车周五17:55抵莫斯科
每周五 莫斯科23...
1、往返莫斯科和北京的火车共有两趟,其中4次车经蒙古、张家口,每周二晚21:30左右发车,路上136小时;20次经满洲里、哈尔滨、长春,每周五晚12时左右发车,...
baidu关键词看别人的游记,网上挺多的。 如果对外蒙的风景无感,不如直接飞到伊尔库茨克(贝加尔湖),玩上3天再火车去莫斯科。俄罗斯国内段火车票可以俄铁网上买。
答: 车船税不交可以过年审吗
答: 紧急避孕药一个月只能吃一次。吃后到下次来月经之前再吃是没有用的。常吃会内分泌失调,还会发胖。常吃会增大宫外孕的几率。
答: 迷信说这叫月子里受了风寒。我觉得可以热敷,再有夏天的时候坚持不用空调,捂汗虽然很苦,但保证见效。让闷在心中的汗出来就好了。
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415坐火车去北京 的翻译是:Take the train to Beijing 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
坐火车去北京
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Take the train to Beijing
ride the train to go to Beijing
Rides the train to go to Beijing
相关内容&a三轮车 Tricycle & a如果我是一名发明家,我将发明一种好喝的水,它可以让人恢复健康。 If I am an inventor, I will invent one kind of tasty water, it might let the human restore the health. & a出资使设备现代化 出资使设备现代化 & aldealist cooling ldealist冷却 & a我们都喜欢打篮球 We all like playing the basketball & aallcated allcated & aI have been issued the ticket as per your request 我根据您的请求被发布了票 & aif you have, such idyllic scenes represent, whom should forever.
锛 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我想保持神秘哦。现在我是我们学校的学生会主席了,所以说特别的期待你能单独过来玩,上次的见面很短暂,希望你能过来,我会带你吃各种中国的好吃的。 I want to maintain mystically oh.Now I was our school student association president, therefore said special anticipated you could alone come to play, previous time met very short, hoped you could come, I could lead you to eat each kind of China delicious. & a宗教中有很多观点是很有价值的 In the religion has very many viewpoints is very valuable & awill be ready, please help to book ship to Sydney 准备好,请帮助预定船到悉尼 & a学生不被允许闯红灯 正在翻译,请等待...
& a意大利人马可波罗来到中国 Italian Marco Polo arrives China & a做我想做的事,别的都是扯蛋 Makes matter which I want to do, other all is talks nonsense & a在忘记这方面,我花了很长时间 Was forgetting this aspect, I have spent the very long time & awhat does Mike do in his free time 什么做麦克做在他的空闲时间 & ahe has become a great artist who is good at making 3D street paintings 正在翻译,请等待...
& a珍惜自己,珍惜别人,珍惜你所拥有的。因为,他们的身上都有你感情的投入,你的身上也有他们感情的付出! Treasures oneself, treasures others, treasures you to have.Because, on their body all has your sentiment investment, on your body also has their sentiment payout! & a跑马场是由填海造陆而来 But the racecourse is by fills in the sea epeirogenic & a我发表了一篇文章 I have published an article & aa satisfying
expression came to his face when he heard the good news 一满意 表示来了到他的面孔,当他听见了好消息 & a我指的是,我和一位朋友越來越陌生很傷心! I refer, I and a friend are more and more strange very sadly! & a他对我所说的并不感兴趣 He is not interested which said to me & a没时间陪你 Does not have the time to accompany you & a哥白尼在1473年出生在波兰 Copernicus was born in 1473 in Poland & a我一直用这个网站,但它对于招聘生产员工没什么效果 I use this website continuously, but it produces staff not any effect regarding the employment advertise & a??。。。????? 邪魔。。。再见是, & a我的成长记录 My growth record & ahaha...you should have lunch now haha…您应该有午餐现在 & a没有汗水就没有收获 Does not have the sweat not to have the harvest & a让我们学会感恩,用宽阔的胸襟包容生活。 Let us learn to feel grateful, contains the life with the broad mind. & astimulating environment stimulating环境 & a老人说,听人说 The old person said that, listens to the human to say & a其独特的设计风格和一流的产品质量,在皮具行业中一枝独秀 Its unique design style and the first-class product quality, have in the profession in the skin to outshine others & aSince that is also our young, as in the past profligacy 从那以后那也是我们的年轻人,和在过去不检点 & a这个箱子里装的是这个车 In this box installs is this vehicle & ahank you for your wish 一束您为您的愿望 & aEntered serial number is not valid, please type it again or contact support 被输入的号码是无效的,再请键入它或与支持联系 & a前面开个玩笑,现在请回答我问题。 Front cracks a joke, now please answer me the question. & a我看你又很困了,赶紧去休息一会吧 I thought you have been stranded very much, as soon as hurries to rest meets & a我非常喜欢我的英语老师,她教给我们一些学习英语的方法 I like me extremely English teacher, she teaches us some study English method & aYou remind me of the years in school, we were always saying this - 您在学校提醒我岁月,我们总说此- & awhere are going ? 何处去? & a他最擅长的学科有语文,数学,英语,物理,化学,电脑等。而在这些学科中他最喜欢的是物理。 He most excels the discipline has the language, mathematics, English, physics, chemistry, the computer and so on.But he most likes in these disciplines is physics. & a她喜欢戏弄猫 She likes playing tricks on the cat & a多喝水能防止头发变得干燥 null & a巴巴拉小姐 Barbara Miss & a可以说,大学不是一个结束,而是一段新旅程的开始 It can be said that, the university is not a conclusion, but is a section of new journey start & acyberwhite brilliantcells cyberwhite brilliantcells & a我和业主商量下 Under I and the owner discuss & a要是我赶不上飞机或火车怎么办 How if I can'tcatch up with the airplane or the train manage & a坚持做自己的主角。 The insistence is own lead. & a奉献是幸福,给予是幸福,获得是幸福,享受是幸福……有时候一句祝福的话语,一个理解的眼神都会给予别人幸福。幸福是心灵的感觉,还是生命的体验。 The offer is happy, gives is happy, obtains is happy, enjoys is happy ......Sometimes blessing words, an understanding look can give others happily.Happiness is the mind feeling, life experience. & achina has its own fast food industry. 瓷有它自己的快餐产业。 & aGrasp the happiness around it, don't let it slip 。 Grasp the happiness around it, don't let it slip. & aAQUA ACTIVE
PACK 水色活跃O2 BUBBIE组装 & a坐火车去北京 Rides the train to go to Beijing &坐飞机去北京比坐火车去花的时间少的英文_百度知道
坐飞机去北京比坐火车去花的时间少的英文
我有更好的答案
It takes less time to go to Beijing by plane than by train. 坐飞机去北京比坐火车去花的时间少
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖