Would you likego to go for a ualk

Where would you like to visit教案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Where&would&you&like&to&visit教案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Where&would&you&like&to&visit教案
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M Unit 7 Where would you like to visit?第1课时Section A 1a―1c (总第课时)【Learning& objectives】1. Knowing: tiring, educational, peaceful, fascinating, thrilling, take it easy,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& trek, jungle, fall, Florida, Amazon, Niagara2. Understanding: Be able to understand the meaning of the listening material.3. Habit-forming:& 1)--Where would you& like& to go on vacation?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -- I'd like& to go somewhere& relaxing. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2) I like places&& where& the people are really friendly.4. Communicating: Talk about the places they would like to visit and the reasons.【Important& points】 1. Habit-forming: 1)--Where would you& like& to go on vacation?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -- I'd like& to go somewhere& relaxing. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2) I like places&& where& the people are really friendly. 2. Communicating: Talk about the places they would like to visit and the reasons.【Learning& process】一、自主学习 Task 1&& Talk& about the plans of vacation.1. Read the adjectives and understand them.2. Look at the two pictures careful, and write adjectives to describe the vacations .3. 听录音完成1b。4. Pair work::&&& A: Where would you like to go on vacation?&&& B: I'd like to trek through the jungle, because I like exciting vacations.&&&&&&& What about you?&&& A: I 'd like to ... ...Task 2&&& Talk about the places& 1、读2a 部分句子,听录音排序。2、Listen again, choose the right answers.3、找出短语:对...感兴趣_______________ 有一天_________/___________支付___________4、理解下面的句子:1)Wouldn't it be great& if we could go on a vacation together?2) I&& hope to visit Hawaii& one day .___________________________3) Would you& be interested in&& going&& there?_____________________4) I like places& where& the weather is always warm.________________5) I love places& where& the people are really friendly._______________6) There's& not much& to do& there.& __________________________7) It& has exciting things to do .& ___________________________5、两人一组练习听力对话。6、Role play:&& 利用2a&2b 中的信息问答。二、合作共建:1. I like places&& where&& the weather is always warm.2. I love places&& where& the people are really friendly.&&&&&&& 这两句话中, 引导的定语从句的是关系副词 __________。也就是说引导地点用_________。思考:如果引导时间可能是那个词呢?__________翻译:我知道火车到达这里的时间。三、诊断评价:I. 用所给词的正确形式填空:1. I hope ___________(see) Niagara some day.2. He likes ___________( visit) Hawaii.3. He would like ___________(visit) Hawaii.4. He would love ___________(visit) Hawaii.5.Are you interested in ____________( go ) on& a& vacation?6. What about _________(trek ) through the jungle?7. There is too much__________(do) today.8.It has exciting things _________(do) there.II. 翻译句子:1.你想要去哪里度假?_____________________________________2.我想到丛林跋涉,因为我喜欢刺激的旅行。&&& _________________________________________________________3.我想要去放松的某个地方。____________________________________ &&& 4.我喜欢天气总是很温暖的地方。______________________________________5. 在Mexico 没有很多事情可做。________________________________________6.你能把这个句子翻译成英语吗?Can you ____________ this sentence _____________ English?7.我们班的每一个人,包括女生,都参加了运动会。Everyone in our class , __________ the girl students, ________ part in the sports meeting.8.他花了50元钱买那本字典。That dictionary ___________ ___________ 50 yuan.9.为什么不考虑去昆明?Wht not ____________ ___________ to Kunming?10.香港是一个相当拥挤的地方。Hong Kong is ___________ ___________ ____________ place.五、补全对话A: What shall we do today?B: Well, we could visit the old town of this city. There we can see many small and quiet&&&&& streets with green (1)____________on both sides. Their leaves almost cover all the streets.A: I’d like to do that tomorrow. I don’t (2)_____________like walking very much today.B: Maybe we could borrow two (3)______________from my friend Li Lei who lives in this city, and we may(4)_____________ the bikes to him when we leave this city next Monday. We could visit the streets by bike (5)____________ of walking.A: Good idea! But we must do some shopping first. We need to buy some food and drinks.【课后反思】
第2课时& Unit 7&& Section A 3a―4 (总第课时)【Learning& objectives】1. Knowing: touristy, spotlight, consider, lively, sight, including, church, wine, translate, light,、&wonderful.2. Understanding: Be able to understand the meaning of the newspaper.3. Habit-forming:& --Where would you& like& to go on vacation?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -- I'd like& to visit Kunming. 4. Communicating: Talk about th e places they would like to visit and the reasons.【Important& points】 1. Habit-forming: --Where would you& like& to go on vacation?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -- I'd like& to visit Kunming. 2. Communicating: Talk about th e places they would like to visit and the reasons.【Learning& process】一、自主学习 Task 1&& Learn 3a1. Read this newspaper& article& about& Paris.&&& Circle the things you like about visiting Paris. Underline the things you don't like.2. Write these phrases下个星期______&&&&&&&&& ---的首都_______&&&&&&&&&&&&& 最热闹的城市之一________ 在欧洲_________&&&&&&&& 举例_______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 最著名的教堂 ________ 乘地铁________&&&&&&&& 一般来说_______&&&&&&&&&&&&& 说英语________.3. Understand the following sentences。(1)For your next vacation, why not consider visiting Paris?①Why not---=_______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?是提建议的一种方式,另外提建议的句子还有:Let sb do sth!/.Shall we& do sth?/What/How about doing sth!/You had better do sth.___________________.②consider后面跟名词或动名词。如:请考虑我的建议。______________________.我正在考虑换一份工作。_____________________________________________________.(2)Paris is the capital of France,and one of the liveliest cities in Europe.翻译下面的句子:北京是中国的首都。_____________________ (3)It doesn't have any beaches or mountains---or,连词,或者,用于否定句或疑问句中,肯定句用and.你喜欢牛奶还是茶啊?___________ 我有三个苹果和两个梨。________________.(4)Travelling around Paris by taxi can cost a lot of money.动名词做主语,谓语用__________________.吃的太多对身体有害。_____________________________________.Task 2&& 交际练习1、仿照3b部分对话,两人一组编造自己的对话。2、交际对话展示。Task 3 学习4Think of a city you know. Make a list of things you like& and things you don'tlike about& the city. then talk to your partner about it.二、合作共建1.区别spend , take, cost, pay 四个单词的区别。2.& France is quite an expensive place相似的单词为rather, 两者的区别为____________.三、诊断评价1. Mount Emei is one of_______in China.& A.the most beautiful mountains& B.most beautiful mountains & C.the most beautiful mountain&&&&&&& D.most beautiful mountain2.There are_____stars in the sky and you can see them at night.& A.thousand of& B.two thousands C.thousands of D.two thousands3.The dictionary_____me $5.& A.paid&&& B.cost&&& C.spend&&&&& D.took4.You look tired, why not____a short rest?& A.have&& B.having&& C.to have&&&&& D.will have]用所给的单词的正确形式填空。1. Every year many_____(tourist)go there for their vacation.3. Hong kong is a beautiful palce for_______(shop).4. Hawaii has& beautiful_____(beach).5. I decide_______(visit)Beijing next month.6.Shangahi lies in ____________ (east) China.7.I’d like to have an ____________ (expensive) house because I don’t have much money.8.Could you please give me some ____________ (suggest) for vacation spots?9.We hope _____________ (go) some where interesting.10.Confucius was born in Qufu where it’s very _____________ (educate).四、根据汉语提示完成句子。1.当你去旅游时,什么事对你重要?What things are important when you ____________ ____________ ___________?2.我想去某个暖和的地方旅游。I’d like to go ___________ ____________ for a trip.3.杰克在旅行社找到了一个夏季的工作。Jack had ____________ ____________ _____________ at a travel agency.4.你好能告诉我什么呢?__________ ___________ can you tell me?5.他们不想去寒冷的地方。They don’t want to go ____________ _____________. 6、下个星期你要去哪里?____________________________7、我希望去游览夏威夷。______________________________8、在新加坡坐地铁观光是最容易的。______________________________五、补全对话A: Good afternoon, madam! (1)___________________________________B: I’d like to spend my holiday abroad. A: OK. (2)____________________________________________________B: I haven’t decided which to visit. I just want to relax.A: (3) ________________________________________________________B: Singapore is too hot. Any other good place?A: What about England?B: I’ll think about it. (4) __________________________________________A: It’s neither too hot nor too cold all the year round.B: OK. Thank you very much.A: (5) ________________________________________________________
第3课时 Unit 7 Section B 1―2c (总第课时)[Lerning objectives]1. Knowing:braistorm,agency,package,depend,advertisement,whale,actually.2.Understanding:The meaning of the listening contents.3. Practicing:answer the phone,take messages,callsb.back,some information on,somewhere warm/cold,go on vacation,go on a nature tour,a great whale watch,depend on,find out.4.Communicating:be able to practice the listening contents fluently in pairs.[Important leaning points]1.Understanding:The meaning of the listening contents.2. Practicing:answer the phone,take messages,callsb.back,some information on,somewherewarm/cold,go on vacation,go on a nature tour,a great whale watch,depend on,find out.3. Communicating:be able to practice the listening contents fluently in pairs.[Learning process]一、自主学习(教师寄语:从自主中培养能力,在学习中获得乐趣)Task1:Learn 1&2c1. Answer some questions,such as,①Where would you like to go for your vacation?Why?_______________________②What are important to you when you go on vacation?_______________________③Can you introduce some places of interest in the world?_____________________2. Make& a conversation according to the questions above,then practice in pairs,such as,A: Where would you like to go?B:I'd like to go somewhere warm.A: What else can you tell me?B:I don't want_________________________.A:______________________B:___________________________________.Task2: Learn 2a---2b1. Jeff has a summer job at a travel agency.Lsten to the conversations and number the&pictures.杰弗在一家旅行社有一份夏天的工作,听对话并给图片标上序号。2. Listen to the conversations again and complete the chart.3. Role play Jeff's conversations and pay attention to the sentences using on the phone.answer the phone_______take messages________call sb.back___________Jeff Marino speaking_______________Is that---speaking?_________________二、合作共建(教师寄语:学会合作,乐于合作,提高自我)根据下列句子,小组讨论划线部分的含义。1. Could you please answer the phone?______________________________.2. Just take messages& and I'll& call people back._________________________.3. I'd like some information on& vacation packages,please.______________________4. I don't know. Somewhere warm.__________________________________________.5. I hope to go on a nature tour.._______________________.6. We have a great whale watch tour.You might like that._______________________7. It depends on& where it is._______________________.8. I'd like to go somewhere that's fun for kids._______________________________.三、系统总结(教师寄语:只有不断总结与归纳,才会更系统更全面)1.试总结常见的电话用语:_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________2.试回忆表达建议的句型:_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.3.总结would like的用法以及相似的结构______________________________________.四、诊断评价(教师寄语:相信自己,永不放弃)(一)运用本课知识点翻译下列句子(二)用括号中所给词的适当形式填空1. Hawaii is a_________ (tourist) place.2. I hope_________(make) more friends in China.(  )3. I'd like to visit Sydney _________ my next vacation.&&&&&&&& A.for&&&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&&& C.at&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.in(  )4. What _________ can you tell me?A.other& B.else& C.the other&&&& D.others(&&&&&&& )5.―Would you like to go out for a walk with us?&&&&&& ―_____, but I must finish my homework first.&&&&&&&& A.Of course not&& B.That's all right& C.I'd love to& D.Yes,I do6.我们想要待在一个有大游泳池的地方。_________ _________to stay a place with a big pool.7.下个假期你要去哪儿?_________ would you like to go _________ your next _________?8.今年夏天你想去哪里度假?________ _______would you like to_____ _______this summer?9.我希望游览夏威夷。I hope _________ _________ Hawaii one day.
五、从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话。&A.You are welcome.&&&&&& B. It’s good for swimming.C.I’d like to visit Hawaii with my parents.D. I hope you will achieve your dream.E.Yes, I’d like to.&&&& F. Oh, I’m going to beaches, swimming, relaxing…
M:: What’s your dream?W: (1)_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___________M: That sounds interesting. What are you doing there?W: (2)_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___________&&&&&&&&&&&& M: How is the weather there?W: It’s fine. And it's always sunny and hot.M: (3)____________ Can you swim?W: No, I can’t. But my father is teaching me.M:: That’s great! (4)____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& W: Thank you. M: (5)___________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 六、课后反思(教师寄语:从不断反思中完善自己,提高自己)
第4课时& Unit 7& Section B 3a―4 (总第课时)【Learning& objectives】1. Knowing: Confucius2.Uderstanding: the meaning of 3a.3. Practicing:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be away&& 【Important& points】 1.Uderstanding: the meaning of 3a.2. Practicing:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be away&& 【Learning& process】一、自主学习 Task 1& 学习第4部分: 谈论你想去的地方及说明原因&&& A:& Where would you like to visit ?&&& B:&& ----&&& A: Why ?Task 2&& Learn& 3a (一)Read the e--mile message and then write& T F or DK for the following statements.(二) Understand the following sentences underlined.&& 1. My family and I want to&& take a trip this summer somewhere& in eastern China.&& 2. I hope you can& provide me with some information about the kinds of vacation.&& 3. The room& needs to be& big enough for three people.&& 4. Could you please& give me some suggestions& for& vacation spots ?&& 5. Please let me know& if&& it's best to& travel by plane&& 6. We'd like to& be away for about three weeks,(三) Try to retell the passages as quickly as possible. (四) 假如你在Ace Travel Agency 工作, 请根据以下信息给S.T.Zhang 写一封信,建议他去&& 山东曲阜 度假. &&&& 1、路程短,& 可以乘汽车直接到达.&&&& 2、很多价格便宜,干净,舒适的大旅馆, 足够三个人住.&&&& 3、又很多著名的景点(views ) , 孔林,孔俯,孔庙. &&&& 4、孔子的出生在那儿, 对孩子有教育意义.Dear S.T Zhang :_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________二、合作共建 讨论下面的知识点,并完成句子1. provide sb with sth ____________________= provide sth for sb & 你能给我提供一些学习上的帮助吗?______________________________________________________________________________2. enough for sb to do sth ______________&& not enough for sb to do sth____________&& 这个房间对我们来住 足够大____________________________________________&& 这个男孩年龄不够大以至不能上学______________________________________3. It's best to do sth ---& _________________& 我们最好早点上床睡觉_______________________________________________三、系统 总结本课短语:_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____四、诊断评价 (一)根据首字母完成句子:1)& Could you please p________ me with some information about your vacation sports?2)& He is s________ money so he can buy a new computer.3)& Going to the beach for vacation is r___________.4) It's dangerous to trek t_________the Amazon jungle of Brazil.5)& Why not c_________ going to London to study?(二)单项选择1)I love the place ________ is fascinating .&&&& A Where&& B& Who& C& it& D& that& 2)& ―What about going to BeiJing this coming Spring Festival?&&&& ―I don't think it's a good idea. I like places _______ the weather is always warm.&&&&& A& that&&& B& what& C& where& D& it.3) The room isn't _______ to have a meeting.&&& A big& enough& B& enough big& C& bigger& enough& D& the biggest 4) Do you know the place _______ she was born?A& what& B& which& C& when& D where(& )5.They provided the sufferers ____________ food and clothes.A. for&&&&& B. to&&&&& C. with&&&&&&& D. of(& )6.Would you mind my ____________ beside you?A. sit&&&&& B. sits&&&&& C. sitting&&&&&&& D. to sit(& )7.You ___________ your homework today.A. don’t need to finish B. needn’t to finish C. need don’t finish D. don’t need finish(& )8.The man __________ a big bag is my teacher.A. and&&&&& B. by&&&&& C. on&&&&&&& D. with(& )9I hope I can be an engineer _____________.A. every day&&&&& B. each day&&&&& C. the other day&&&&&&& D. some day二、根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。1.Can you give me some advice on vacation ___________ (场所).2.My sister works in that ______________ (公司).3.Do you know _____________ (孔子).4.I don’t know if they can ___________ (提供)the recent news about the accident for us.5.Would you please give us some s___________ for our English study
第5课时 Unit 7 Self-check (总第课时)【Learning& objectives】1. Knowing:Master the words and phrases in this unit.2. Understanding: Be able to understand the sentences.3. habit-forming:write a passage.【Important& points】 Write a passage.【Learning& process】一、自主学习 Task 1&& Learn part 11、写出写列单词的含义并回忆相关知识hope_____pack______save______provide_______cook________2. Fill in the blanks with the words given. Then make your own sentences with the&words.3、理解句子1)Could you provide me with information about student exchange programs?提供给某人某物_____________________________________2)We& hope to see some elephants._____________________________________3)You need to pack warm clothes if you go there.need to do/don't need to do/don't have to do/needn't do.你不必为他担心__________________________________.Task 2&&& WritingWhich of these palces would you like to visit most. Write an article about why you would like to go there.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________二、合作共建你能回忆并写出下列短语和句子吗?通常,大体上,一般而言________在度假_________应该做某事____________出生__________离开___________提供给某人某物______________某一天_______盛出租车_______旅行社__________ 温暖的地方____________别的地方___________足够大__________给某人一些建议___________在中国东部____________1、你想去什么地方度假?____________________________________.2、下一个假期你为什么不考虑去巴黎?_______________________________.3、总的来说,法国是一个高消费的地方。_____________________________.4、那里应该不会太热吧?____________________________________________.5、我愿意去一个温暖的地方。_______________________________________.6、我希望你能给我提供一些你们公司能给出的度假种类的信息。____________.7、我们想外出大约三个星期。________________________________________.三、诊断评价1、单项选择1) Do you know the place____she was born?.&&&& A.what&&& B.which&&& C.when&&&& D.where 2) Students are not supposed_________.&&&& A.drink&& B.to drink&&&&&& C.drank&&& D.drinking 3)Would you like_____a walk with us after dinner?&&& A. take&&&&&& B.to take&&& C. taking&&&&&&&&&&& D.took 4) I love the place____is fascinating.&&& A.where&&& B. who&& C. it&&& D. that(& )1.― Would you like to visit Thailand? ― ______________.A. Yes, I’d like&& B. No, I’d like to& C. Yes, I’d love to& D. Yes, I’d like not(& )2. They decided to go somewhere ___________.&&& A. tired&&&&& B. excited&&&& C. relaxing&&&& D. interesting(& )3. For your next vacation, why don’t you consider ____________ Paris?A. visit&&&&& B. visiting&&&& C. to visit&&&& D. visits(& )4. China is a developing country, so ___________ in China is not expensive.&&& A. live&&&&& B. living&&&& C. to live&&&& D. lived(& )5. I like the place ___________ the weather is not too hot or not too cold.A. that&&&&& B. which&&&& C. there&&&& D. where二、根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。1.Can you t___________ the sentence into English.2.We c__________ his suggestion last night.3.Any country, i____________ the US, can’t Tainwan from coming back to our motherland.4.The new supermarket is a w___________ place for shopping.5.His father likes to drink w___________ in France.三、用所给词的适当形式填空。1.We learn 8 subjects, __________ (include) art and P.E.2.I want to go there, because I like ___________ (excite) vacation.3.The Chinese people are really ___________ (friend).4.It doesn’t have any ___________ (beach) there.5.Singapore is also a ___________ (wonder)place for shopping.四、根据汉语提示完成句子。1.你能把这个句子翻译成英语吗?Can you ____________ this sentence _____________ English?2.我们班的每一个人,包括女生,都参加了运动会。Everyone in our class , __________ the girl students, ________ part in the sports meeting.3.他花了50元钱买那本字典。That dictionary ___________ ___________ 50 yuan.4.为什么不考虑去昆明?Wht not ____________ ___________ to Kunming?5.香港是一个相当拥挤的地方。Hong Kong is ___________ ___________ ____________ place.【课后反思】&文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 i like for you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信