英语语法句子成分分析问题,分析一下句子

帮忙分析一下这句句子的语法点并翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙分析一下这句句子的语法点并翻译一下
I have discovered things along the way that i never would have seen had i not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve
我有更好的答案
我发现了事物,这是 如果我没有勇气去尝试一个牧羊人不可能获得的东西。(When I have been turly searching for my treasure, )I have discovered things along the way that i never would have seen if I had not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve句子主干为 I have discovered things along the way(When I have been turly searching for my treasure, )I have discovered things along the way that i never would have seen had i not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achievehad I not had the courage 相当于if I had not had the courage(When I have been turly searching for my treasure,这个定语从句带条件状语从句if I had not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve,这个if条件状语从句带宾语从句that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve,that在定语从句中作语。that i never would have seen if I had not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve为定语从句,修饰 I have discovered things along the way中的things,这是 如果我没有勇气去尝试一个牧羊人不可能获得的东西,我决不可能看到事物。以上是个人理解,供参考。一些完成时之类的意思没有细琢磨,也没有体现出。这个定语从句中,我沿途发现了事物。(When I have been turly searching for my treasure, )为时间状语从句,加上后译为:在我真心寻找我的财宝过程中,我沿途发现了事物, )I have discovered things along the way that i never would have seen if I had not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve当我真心搜索我的珍宝时, 在我寻找的路途上,我发现了事物。试着从后往前翻译如下:hat seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve一个牧羊人不可能获得的东西if I had not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve如果我没有勇气去尝试一个牧羊人不可能获得的东西that i never would have seen if I had not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve如果我没有勇气去尝试一个牧羊人不可能获得的东西,我决不可能看到事物I have discovered things along the way that i never would have seen if I had not had the courage to try things that seemed impossible for a shepherd to achieve在我寻找的路途上,我决不可能看到事物,引导词that作seen的宾语
英语专业文学学士
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。钘ゆ湰妞嶇墿瀵艰埅
&>&&>&&>&姝f枃
鍐呭?鎻愯?:
That is why ,at the age of six,I gave up what might have been a mar...姝ら?閫塁. We watching TV鏄?嫭绔嬩富鏍肩粨鏋勶紝鍦ㄦ暣涓?彞瀛愪腑浣滅姸璇?紝鐢遍}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语句子语法结构 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信