3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
happy birthday to my baby[蛋糕] i wish you more anmore beautiful [酷]
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
根据句子的内容,建议这样写:Happy birthday to my baby!I wish you (my baby) become more deautiful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Happy, Happy Birthday Baby"
"Happy, Happy Birthday Baby" is a 1957 song written by Margo Sylvia & Gilbert Lopez. "Happy, Happy Birthday Baby" was originally performed by , who had their only hit with this song. Both Margo Sylvia and Gilbert Lopez were members of The Tune Weavers. The single went to number four on the R&B chart and went to number five on the . The B-side of "Happy, Happy Birthday Baby, was The Tune Weavers version of ""
The inspiration for the song came from Margo's then-boyfriend, Donald Clements, who was a member of a group called the Sophomores. When he broke up with her, Margo came up with the lyrics to express how she wanted to stay with him. "The words came so easily. It was real," she recounted to Wayne Jancik in The Billboard Book of One-Hit Wonders. Margo and the rest of the Tune Weavers recorded it and "Ol' Man River" in an 18-hour session on March 7, 1957, in , with Margo eight months pregnant. Seven months later, the song reached its peak of popularity in the United States.
Based on the similarities in melody, "Happy, Happy Birthday Baby" appears to have inspired two future Top 20 hits.
(#15 1964) appears inspired by the main tune of this song, and
(#8 1975) appears inspired by the chorus of this song.
The track was originally released on the Casa Grande label. It was later re-released on the
label, but this later version omitted the final four saxophone notes (at the coda) which were part of the song's signature.
In 1988, Margo Sylvia recorded a Christmas version of the song called Merry Merry Christmas Baby for classic Records. It was included on the Ultimate Christmas Album by Collectables Records.
covered the song in 1966, and it became her first charting single, though it peaked at only #8 in 1982, a duet recording of the song was included on the album , featuring Parton and
(though the recording featured Parton's original 1966 vocals, with new vocals from Nelson edited in to create a "duet").
hit #36 on the country charts with a remake in 1971.
had his twenty-eighth number one on the country chart with his version of the song.
performed the song for her 1958 eponymous debut album. In 1960, it was released as a single but did not chart.
released a previously unreleased version on their 2000 album The Best of Rosie & the Originals.
's private recording of the song, at a home in Waco, Texas, in May of 1958, can be found in several albums including Happy, Happy Birthday Baby [Reprise #6] (Private Home Recordings - Eddie Fadal Residence, Waco Texas - May 1958)
Chart (1986)
Canadian RPM Country Tracks
The song replaced "" in the 1997 reissue of the 1972 film "."
(2004). Top R&B/Hip-Hop Singles: . Record Research. p. 592.
Wayne Jancik, The Billboard Book of One-Hit Wonders, expanded first edition (Billboard Books, 1998)  , pp. 40.
(2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: , Second edition. Record Research. p. 233.
. Discogs.com.
Preceded by
number-one single
( version)
June 7, 1986
Succeeded by
Preceded by
Country Tracks
number-one single
( version)
June 14, 1986
Succeeded by
This 1980s -related article is a . You can help Wikipedia by .
: Hidden categories:happy birthday to my baby是什么意思_百度知道
happy birthday to my baby是什么意思
我有更好的答案
生日快乐! 今天是你的生日,我的宝贝,我的宝贝! 2Happy birthday to you, my babyhappy birthday to my baby祝我的宝宝生日快乐 双语例句 1Happy birthday to my baby
语言爱好者
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 my birthday英语作文 的文章

更多推荐