新托福口语话题Task2有哪些高频话题范例

新托福口语考试task2部分高频话题28个
【 liuxue86.com - 托福口语 】
  提前准备一些新考试中出现频率较高的经典话题,往往能为考生们带来意想不到的收获。下面是是名师的28大新托福口语task2的28个经典话题,希望能为正在备考的朋友带来帮助。
  主题1. Activities活动
  主题2. Celebrities 名人
  主题3. Cell Phone 手机
  主题4. Children/Childhood 儿童/童年
  主题5. Clothes 服装
  主题6. Communication 交流
  主题7. Families & Friends 朋友
  主题8. Food 食物
  主题9. Holiday 假日
  主题10. Influence影响
  主题11. Technology技术
  主题12. Learning 学习
  主题13. Life生活
  主题14. Living Environment生活
  主题15. Making Plans 定计划
  主题16. Money 钱
  主题17. Movies or Concerts电影或音乐会
  主题18. News 新闻
  主题19. Reading books读书
  主题20. Sports 运动
  主题21. Subjects 课程/科目
  主题22. Success 成功
  主题23. Team团队
  主题24. Traveling
  主题25. Truth 实话
  主题26. TV电视
  主题27. University Education 大学
  主题28. Work and Jobs工作
  想了解更多托福口语网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
托福阅读考试一直是很多学生的难点,因为中西思维不同,中英文句式有很大的差异,阅读考试中的长难句很重要。那么出国留学网小编整理了相关的资料,希望可以帮助考生度过考试的难关,下面是小编
很多学生在准备托福的时候,对于听力部分特别头疼,而且不少人学起来特别吃力,那么托福听力文章中的考点有哪些呢?和出国留学网托福考试栏目小编一起来看看吧!下面是小编整理的相关资讯,欢迎
托福独立写作非常难写,这是很多学生的真实写照,出国留学网托福栏目小编整理了相关的资料,希望可以帮助考生度过考试的难关,下面是小编搜集的托福独立写作范文:广告的利弊的相关资讯,欢迎参
托福考试很重要,为了帮助众多考生解决托福词汇问题,出国留学网托福栏目小编整理的托福推荐单词,希望可以帮助考生度过考试的难关,下面是小编搜集的托福单词心理类词汇的相关资讯,欢迎参考!
趁着10月14日考试还没来临,好好准备托福考试吧!下面是小编搜集的日托福听力考试小范围预测的相关资讯,希望可以帮助考生度过考试的难关,欢迎参考!2017年10月托福口语Task2媒体类话题模板_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
托福口语Task2媒体类话题模板
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢朗阁崔明媛老师:新托福口语Task 2必备话题及范例_苏州朗阁
欢迎来到苏州朗阁培训中心
&&&朗阁崔明媛老师:新托福口语Task 2必备话题及范例
朗阁崔明媛老师:新托福口语Task 2必备话题及范例
来源:苏州朗阁
编辑:苏州朗阁
苏州托福培训机构告诉大家托福口语考试的第二题作为最后一个独立口语题是有一定难度的,它不像题给考生很大的自由去定自己想说的内容,而是给考生一个情景让考生做出选择,或二选一,或同意与否。总之,考生需要结合情景与自身经验,做出选择之后给出两个合理的理由。
告诉大家托福口语考试的第二题作为最后一个独立口语题是有一定难度的,它不像第一题给考生很大的自由去定自己想说的内容,而是给考生一个情景让考生做出选择,或二选一,或同意与否。总之,考生需要结合情景与自身经验,做出选择之后给出两个合理的理由。
苏州托福培训机构告诉大家,通过不断地总结考题我们发现,Task 2的考题也是具有高度重复性的,所以对于考生来说,在备考后期牢牢掌握高频题是重中之重。所以在这里朗阁海外考试研究中心口语组的老师就总结了5个Task 2的高频题并逐一给出范例。
1. Some people like to go to college immediately after graduation while others prefer to have a one-year break to learn something or do something they like. Which do you prefer?
Answer: Well, I personally prefer to have a break before getting into college as I think, first of all, to know what I&m interested in and what I&m looking for is of great significance. I mean, to me to know what I like to learn in college is not that easy as I don&t experience much during school. Only by experiencing more out of class can I find my real interest. More importantly, it&s a good chance to get a part-time job to save me some money on my tuition fee in college, so I&m able to have a quite easy budget. So to me to have a break before college is more preferable.
2. Some people like to have a break or get a job during summer vacation. Others think it is better to take a class. Which do you prefer and why?
Answer: To me, I&d say I would have a break or get a job during summer vacation. I think the essence of summer vacation is to allow us to have a relaxation after a term-long devotion to study and therefore refresh and recharge us to get read otherwise we will consume too much energy. What&s more, summer vacation serves as a great opportunity to allow us to have a travel with friends or family so as to enhance our social relationship, or to get a job whether in relation to our major or not so that we are able to expand our experience.
3. Some students prefer to study alone while others prefer to study in group. Which do you prefer?
Answer: Well, I think that depends on what kind of work I&m doing. But on most occasions I&d like to study alone. First of all, I think everyone has own ideas about a task. It&s great to learn from others& ideas and experience, but personally I am easy to be affected by others& thoughts or whatever. I prefer to learn individually since I can hold on my opinion about a question or a task and later discuss with my classmates. Secondly, when I study I have to make sure that I a hundred percent focus on my work so I&m able to think deeply and ensure otherwise I probably would not have a satisfying learning result.
4. Some people think the first impression is important when making friends while others think it&s more important to know each other over time. What do you think?
Answer: Well, I think to know each other over time is more important when making friends. Firstly, most people won&t show their real personality to strangers at first encounter nowadays. So the first impression is not as reliable as it was before. What we see and what we hear are probably not what people really want to express, or probably what they pretend to express. Only by interacting with people more often later can we get to know them more clearly. What&s more, many people make friends by exploiting common interests, and I think they can get to know each other more deeply through long-term interaction. So that&s why I&d say to know each other over time is more important when making friends.
以上5道题是苏州托福培训机构的老师带给大家的。考生可以结合自身情况进行融合改编,将其转化为自己的素材,并学习范例中的表达方式,加以应用到其他话题中。更重要的是,考生要学会总结通用素材,以不变应万变,灵活运用,才能更好地处理Task 2话题。
更多相关资讯请点击:
填写以下表单,免费领取
雅思、托福、SAT备考资料。
获取动态码
版权所有:
联系电话:
总部地址:
Copyright 2005 LONGRE EDUCATION GROUP ALL Rights Reserved
领取说明:请先手机领取提取密码,然后点击到云盘下载。
*我们为您提供免费的课程咨询,并且非常尊重您的个人隐私,所有个人信息将严密保管。
下载地址:欢迎来到啄木鸟教育,美国留学解决方案引领者!
托福口语task1高频话题思路之人物
来源: 互联网浏览量:
  托福口语task1是第一题,需要考生描述和生活息息相关的人、事、地、物,考生在这一题的发挥会影响到其他题目的回答,所以一定要做好这一题的准备,为大家带来托福口语task1人物话题思路,希望对大家有所帮助!
  人物类话题在历年托福口语考题中考察的形式比较容易总结,无非就是我们身边的人物或者是名人。我们身边的人物包括:family member, best
friend, favorite teacher, an old person you
respect等,在托福口语考试中也比较容易有话可说;名人则往往需要大家去描述一个自己钦佩或者喜欢的名人,可能对名人规定体育界、娱乐圈、文化界、商业等领域。
  对于熟人类,常见的答题思路有:
  如果需要考生去描述自己喜欢的一个朋友,则可以用的思路是从品质出发,给出他的一两个特质,常用的词汇有:honest, supportive, have
a good sense of humor,easy-going,generous,polite等,在答题时的关键在于写好这个品质对应的具体的事例。
  如果需要考生描述一个最喜欢的老师,则常用词汇有:knowledgeable,patient等,当然对于老师,思路除了老师本身的品质,还有老师对自己的影响。
  对于名人类,常见的答题思路有:
  一是描述这个人物在领域内取得的成就,比如描述歌手的歌唱的好,取得的奖项;演员演技精湛;商业名人的公司治理优秀等。
  二是对名人的品质特征进行描述。可以用到的一些词汇有:responsible,humorous,helpful等,而且基本上所有的名人都比较喜欢做一些慈善工作帮助有需要的人,所以我们可以使用类似这样的句子:Besides
the fact that he is such a shining movie star, he also devotes himself to the
charity career. He always donate some money and make no effect to help those
people in need.
  如果遇到的题目让描述一个喜欢、钦佩的人,则可以写熟人或者名人,思路同上。需要考生注意,在答题时切勿泛泛而谈,必要时补充事例!
  附:托福口语task1答题范例:
  Describe a person who had a positive impact on you.
  The person I want to describe is my grandfather. He is a medium height man.
He is smartly dressed with a big pair of glasses. He is a retired history
teacher. I was raised up by my grandparents because my parents were very busy
working when I was a little kid. My grandfather was methodical in teaching. He
tirelessly taught me a lot of historic stories and knowledge to educate me and
build my good personality. I liked to listen to his stories like patriotism or
great inventors. I showed great interest on history because of him and he had
positive impact on me.
  以上就是为大家带来的托福口语task1人物类话题思路,考生在托福口语答题练习中,注意对常见话题进行思路总结。
  本文由啄木鸟教育编辑整理,欢迎转载。
  推荐阅读:
本文关键字:托福口语task1,托福口语话题思路
托福培训课程